You know Yea Forumsros I've been thinking of it for a while. I think I'm fine with being alone forever...

You know Yea Forumsros I've been thinking of it for a while. I think I'm fine with being alone forever, it feels like people in general disappoints me or makes me feel like shit I don't see the point of interacting with anyone anymore. Does anyone ever think about being alone forever and being fine with it?

Attached: background.jpg (980x673, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UninformedHotel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you were born alone and you will die alone. first time I took mushrooms I experienced total dissolution of my ego and that showed me how truly lonely we all are. in the end all we have is ourself, relationships can be beneficial but typically serve as a distraction. I have many friends and family members that "care about" me but nobody I can look to for true comfort, no shoulder I can cry on

That's pretty much how I am, I don't care about being around people, all they do is annoy me, even the ones I like eventually just get on my nerves. I really don't even talk to people online, except here where I usually just leave the one post and fuck off elsewhere.

'Tis the last rose of summer,
Left blooming alone,
All her lovely companions
Are faded and gone;
No flower of her kindred,
No rosebud is nigh
To reflect back her blushes
Or give sigh for sigh.

I'll not leave thee, thou lone one,
To pine on the stem;
Since the lovely are sleeping,
Go, sleep thou with them.
Thus kindly I scatter
Thy leaves o'er the bed
Where thy mates of the garden
Lie scentless and dead

So soon may I follow,
When friendships decay,
And from love's shining circle
The gems drop away!
When true hearts lie wither'd
And fond ones are flown,
Oh, who would inhabit
This bleak world alone?

OP here, thanks, this may be nhilistic but it feels nice to have some people agree with me. Sometimes I wonder what's everything worth doing, even my dream of being a write feels like it's not worth the pursuit anymore. But being the religious fag that I am I'm too scared to kill myself. Thoughts?

OP here, thanks for the poem, it made my day.

we're all alone together
suicide is inherently bad. taking your own life is still taking a life
your dream is worth pursuing, without it what else do you have? imagine if your writing helped someone in your situation, wouldn't that feel good?

The void beckons for no one. For it is void. You should not willing commit yourself to an eternity of black. Breath your breaths knowing you are alive. For you won't have another of any after you are released from this body.

It would, thank you, but even that, doubt always prevetns me. I know you're helping but it feels like I need to kick my own ass to get on with my life. Feels like you guys are the only one that cares and understands me, I feel safe here more than at home sometimes.

Attached: hsf.jpg (921x800, 165K)

OP here, while I'm here I might as well lt out some dirty laundries that I don't want anyone to know about. I think I'm attention starved but I hate attention at the same time. Like if I get famous as a writer I want the fame, but I also want to use that fame to call out the popular celebrities. My thoughts are contradictory, I'm not sure what to think about that. If any of my families died I don't think I'll be able to feel guilt. When I think about a funeral of any of my family member I think nothing of it, maybe it's because it's not real but... I don't know. Also have an art by me, I might as well self promote myself.
twitter.com/UninformedHotel

Attached: itty bitty kitty titty.jpg (750x1000, 55K)

This thread is giving me deep feels.

Attached: Fast.png (1024x592, 633K)

OP here, sorry about that, hopefully I didn't make it too bad. Here's some cute art.

Attached: Blossom Chibi.jpg (750x1000, 45K)

ive thought about this a lot and the answer is bittersweet

yes, its fine. i enjoy it myself but it affects you in the long run when youre forced to associate with other people

OP here, like I know suicide is bad and it's going to crush my family. I know it's inherently bad too, but I'm not going to see their suffering (maybe I will I don't know) but I don't think I can care about it. The only thing stopping me from suicide is my dream and family, but the thought of a life after than current shitty life is promising you know? But what I kick myself in the ass is I'm blessed, I have full working body, a family, roof over my head, food. I don't know why I feel like this and frankly... it scares me more than anything.

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Thank you.

Attached: Badabing.jpg (418x405, 13K)

“You wear out, Ed Tom. All the time you spend tryin to get back what’s been took from you there’s more goin out the door. After a while you just try and get a tourniquet on it. Your grandad never asked me to sign on as deputy with him. I done that my own self. Hell, I didn’t have nothing else to do. Paid about the same as cowboyin. Anyway, you never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.”

like what is the point in all of this, I'll die and hope for someone to remember me? What's that going to do for me when I die? Sometimes I think death is a kinder than life itself. I wish any of the fictional might be real, so I wouldn't have to be in this one. Sometimes I wish the world would end so I don't have to commit suicide, but that itself is commiting suicide. I don't know guys... but it feels nice to have comfort. You guys are the best.

Attached: 1541556690564.jpg (956x654, 357K)

naw you da besst

I had an experience like that but now I disassociate from human restraints like emotions. I found it silly to cry when it's just our body releasing chemicals to calm us down, if you can't control your chemicals you will never have control.

you need God but you don't need people... wow you're really fucked mate.

yeah but its an expression of my trauma. I have been happy around people in the past. The best feeling I have ever felt is when I felt loved.

Its probably not worth it but can't see myself trusting again

Yeah I know, I'm trying to fix that. Not sure how that is fucked though, sorry, what do you mean by that?

You say you don't want to be around people or see the need to be around people, but you feel a need to be accepted by God.. so you can be alone in heaven or? what's the fucking point in believing in God and heaven when you can't even tolerate people on the surface of the planet nobhead.

I know I'm being a depressed faggot here. I wish I was normal or normal by the standards of society, but having only one perspective of life is this how everyone feels?

Well goddamn you have a point on that. Maybe I though going to heavn will make everything better or maybe after life will solve all my problem. I'm even more uncertain now. It'll be great if I can be alone in heaven but I don't see that happening. I like to think there's personal heaven where everyone goes, the heavn is tailored to individual's taste. Just a thought.

perspectives change, like the seasons, like the days, like life. depression is a condition where you have thought about unhappy things to the point where you're brain creates more of the chemical that makes you angry and sad, and creates less of the chemical that makes you happy because your body dosnt think it needs it, but the chemical that causes depression also deteriorates the brain and causes it to shrivel. So you're getting yourself into an endless cycle...

Sounds like the matrix, or imagination land.

Guess I have to strap in then...

Or take the first step of dealing with depression and admitting to yourself that it's not fun, and you don't want to do it every day, and go see a doctor about getting on some medication to help your body kick start the chemicals that play a big part in you feeling good about yourself, and look forward. Don't dwell on the past

thank you for your support Yea Forumsros. Have a cute cow maid, goodnight.

Attached: Blossom Model.jpg (700x800, 48K)