youtube.com/watch?v=S9oXj3a4gZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=X9BGW61_zOA
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
youtube.com/watch?v=YnD5aVq8Eso
youtube.com/watch?v=35J6NGNCtJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(Yes I am 18 you nigger)

Attached: image.gif (165x115, 45K)

1999 here. Imagine being from the millennium past.

Hell yeah

Attached: 1530899392087.png (628x698, 170K)

we zoomers smoke camel active menthol smoke weed and drink jaggerbombs faggot bommers like my dad smoke reds and drink whiskey

2000. I do not remember newgrounds and MLP is gay.

Correct
You don't remember new grounds? I guess those 2 years change everything
MLP is gay

Newgrounds was the shit back in the day. The Internet was still a fun place like an arcade back before 2012. If the Mayan calendar was correct, the end of the world was a meaning for the Internet strictly.

That's certainly true

> 1986
> confused by things kids do sometimes
> don’t really get the Battle Royale craze

Attached: EFD5189A-4169-44A0-AE26-D6E23C0AAC50.gif (480x455, 69K)

Get out old fag
>The only battle royale I like is Tetris 99

2000 babyyyyy

I can't relate to anything in this image at all.

Op here. I relate to about half

1998 here who still fucks with runescape?

My life has been over, I just keep going through the motions. Tetris 99 was a good game. Kill me.

Attached: AB43D374-7242-4D85-95F0-9E617AF01900.gif (476x385, 813K)

I used to but I dunno why I left.

Runescape and Star Wars Galaxies

>am actually 20
>prefers reddit/Yea Forums
>plays indie games
>collects Lego
>Dr Pepper
These really hit home...
As for everything else, I didn't use Newgrounds enough back in the day to be nostalgic about it, I don't upload vids to YouTube, don't give a shit about hipsters & MLP, don't care enough about memes to say that "I'm 14 and this is deep" shit about memes, am NOT into rule 34, and my tastes in music are boomer af, not that any of you guys give a shit, I'm just ranting into the void...

2005 here

1998 here turning 21 soon and moving out before the end of April shit feels weird

>meme music
what even is that?

MODS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

like this tiktok crap? or moonman?

zoomer thread, hop out boomer.

Op here. I turn 21 in June, honestly scared shirtless about getting older and I have been for years

you should, once you turn 30 everything about you becomes uninteresting and you are suddenly out of touch with everything.

97 here so I'm still in for this shit

Shit like Rick Astley, Smash Mouth, or whatever appears in YouTube shitposts nowadays

Same tbh I don’t see a life for me after my 30s it just feels like it isn’t going to happen. Only recently started drinking and smoking pot like 4 months ago, so it’s gotten a bit easier. High school was shit and have little to no good memories, from then, I still miss when I was 12 playing Minecraft

Seems like I've already been at that stage for years, since I hit puberty.

I..is that bad?

welcome to the party.

If I had one reason to go back to high school, it would be to fuck bitches.

1996 here

I mean if you aren't 30 right now then you can surely change that but it surely is bad that you can say you have been this way for years now.

96 here. Barely made the cut chief

Wish I could feel that way lmao

Is it bad that I only lost my virginity less than a week ago and I paid for it?

I just feel that I'm uninteresting and one dimensional. Literally a level lower than an NPC if that's how you want to think about it. It's like looking at a slate/white/blackboard, writing shit on it, and the next day everything is erased and anew.

zoomers start in 2002/2003

I'm 21 and almost everthing has been uninteresting to me for almost a decade.
And i definitly feel out of touch when i see fortnite and tiktok. But those are mainly used by little kids so i guess it's normal..
Doesn't feel like a party yet

I would say half and half. Half good, you had sex, half bad, you had to pay for it and most likely wasn't intimate.

Andrew Yang 2020

I have seen lots of different people say different things, I usually see zoomers being 1996 or later so that's what I went with

I see... can't relate to that. Shit was annoying from the start

What does your old-school rock t-shirt collection look like?

Adding on to this, I perceive the world as potentially fun, but actually thinking about me doing it, I feel like I'd do it and get nothing from it. Mind you, my childhood was of barely any substance, and I know this is why I've had the creative soul sucked out of me.

This is disgusting. Shareblue get out.

Kys

don't feel bad for not liking things that have been shifted to be purposed for kids. I would say I know many people who are very likeable and just simply don't like the newer things popular with the kids so dont feel like you are out of touch for not liking fortnite lol.

Good one. Not listening to Rock, neither got any sort of t-shirt collection.
What about you? Still doing Fortnite dances?

Do you guys still play vidya? If so, what do you play?

Fuck outta here. No politics.

Also, for the captcha I had to fill out to post this, it asked for crosswalks... while giving me an image of a rumble strip. Fucking hell...

She didn’t even speak English so I’d say I’m even worse off. I was kinda forced to by another friend, wasn’t rape, I don’t care it happened, but he’s been good trying to get me out of the rut I’m in

What the actual FUCK.
How the FUCKING does this relate so much???

Attached: 1544147449739.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Attached: slaslasla.png (272x898, 62K)

It's not like I'm feeling bad for it. But i totally get your point, user
Not much lately. Some LoL, Isaac and Warframe

Seriously.

I pull up Minecraft every once in a while, that was the only video game I was really into, never got into much else except maybe rocket league. Those Minecraft hunger games servers were the shit

Attached: 1552882218334.jpg (618x597, 144K)

I fucking hate battle royales.

Attached: 1528186304735.png (427x315, 128K)

I'll whip out Civ V w/ both expansions or Train Sim if I'm bored enough to invest several hours into doing nothing productive, which is fewer and further between now, sadly.

Andrew Yang for President

Because if you step into the wrong Hood (or woods) you'll get fucked by some random wizard.

Attached: Screenshot_2016-04-03-22-59-04-1.png (474x366, 182K)

It's not like i hate them. The concept is pretty good to be honest. But most players make me cringe and it's a pain to see every publisher jump onto that hype train and shit out their own version of fortnite.

2000 here
Barely remember newgrounds, only the few who made it through to make it big in YT.
Cant relate much at all, Pibb>DP

Kek

Anyone got any good music recommendations? I’m open to anything, because I mainly listen to the same 10-20 albums over again. Big thing for me right now is anything experimental and I like some rap music, also some electronic (flume,virtual self, etc)

So... what music have you guys been listening to lately?

Andrew Yang NIGGA

I like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=S9oXj3a4gZ4

fuck off zoomer
Boomers FTW

Attached: f82d1d93dd9e146ec0db1ed37a480dd0.jpg (526x658, 85K)

Yeah I just never really got it. Then Fortnite came and it was all over.

>experimental
>electronic
enjoy this nice washing machine album, user
youtube.com/watch?v=X9BGW61_zOA

I’ve been obsessed with jpegmafia recently, I used to HATE when any artist made any sort of political statement in their music or out, but his beats are fucking crazy and it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for

I like this

I tried this new one, Apex something, and it just made me hate life.

Wide range of music. Try not to limit myself to one style
>Ghost
>blink 182
>Cody Jinks
>Creedence Clearwater Revival
>Rod Stewart
>Future
>Occasional Travis Scott
>6dogs or yung lean when I’m in the mood

Oh yeah 1998 checkin in

Andrew Yanggggggg

I have a present for this board.

Attached: Kallisti.jpg (600x319, 30K)

I try not to limit cause I’m open to everything as well, but I end up coming back to the same few genres/ artists

1998 as well. Please kill me.

Attached: IMG_5145.jpg (1648x1852, 821K)

I'm more into slower music. Not so many crazy beats there or even artists i could recommend.
This one just came up in my mind. The beat is nuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
I feel you
Future and Rod Steward on the same list. You, Sir, are a madman lol

I turn 21 in June too lmao.

1995 here. Y'all are faggots

I started playing Apex Legends because my friend told me it was from the same guys who did Call of Duty 4 and I really enjoyed it. It's just a fun game I don't have to put hours of my time into. I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and didn't even finish it because I'm too busy to set aside hours to progress a story. So maybe that's why kids like it? I'm not really sure. Just my two-cents.

>1997
I think of myself as more of zoomer than millennial trash tbh. anyone want to fill me in or call me an old fuck?

user... these things are pretty generic...

Oh, my fave bands are:
>Pink Floyd (my absolute favorite)
>Rush
>Led Zepplein
>Breaking Benjamin
>Eiffel 65
>Three Days Grace
>21 Pilots
>Heart
>David Bowie
>Doors

There are a fuckton more that I could name. Most of my taste come from my boomer dad, who’s also been to a ton of concerts.

Attached: ChubSkink by Mofoyaya .png (900x900, 196K)

This is really cool, thanks for this, listens to the first 5 mins so far

This is great thanks for this one, I love slow music too, just gotta be in the mood for it

test post to see if im still being censoring by the shitty nz govt or if my dns change worked

oh yay ^_^

Oh, I also love Alice Cooper and almost cheesy New Wave stuff from the 80’s.

Attached: 0BD73D69-3E9F-4525-AD67-8BC60F598A9A.jpg (980x653, 62K)

All gay bands

I honestly don’t know why I think this way, ur is it weird that I try to listen to music that was only made while I was alive? My only justification for it is that I wanna have music that I can listen to and not have to worry about some 50 year old trying to talk to me about it

Don’t know why, could be the mental disabilities talking

Meh. To each their own.

holly shit i had no idea how much a image could describe my whole life

>1989 here
>can't relate to the dumb nigger lovers out there
>can't relate to honky kids fortnite dancing and listening to mumble rap
>can't relate to spam twitch chat all day and wastes money on streamers

>This is really cool, thanks for this, listens to the first 5 mins so far
they also performed it live, but it's pretty much a whole different thing. i'd say it's even better than the album though, but should listen to the album first regardless
youtube.com/watch?v=YnD5aVq8Eso

so what do you do? bang rocks together hoping you will find something?

I'm not native english speaking so i listen to alot of non-english music too but if you want some slow or maybe even sad/depressing stuff i would recommend you:
>lil peep
>xxxtentacion
>9tails
>paris
>kanye west ('life of pablo' is a great album)

Also. Played a lot of osu back in the days and still like this song. Another 'crazy' beat
youtube.com/watch?v=35J6NGNCtJM

1999 YOU EVERLASTING FAGGOTS ugh it's been a weird almost two decades.

Attached: 1552278318379.png (870x664, 311K)

>1989
Isn’t 30 the age people start caring a lot about cars or something?

Thanks

barely made it

also newgrounds was fucking lit

I know peep, x, and I’m a big Kanye fan, I’ll check those other two out. I love Lorde’s Pure heroin for some reason those two song that got popular even though they were memes were actually really good, and the whole album is just great over all

Yeah, Pure Heroine had some really great songs. But what do you mean about them being memes? I only remember that south park parody of Lorde

Maybe I’m misremembering shit, but I feel like there were more memes around it back then, I’ve been heavy in YouTube since like 2010, or maybe it was reddit. Or it’s just me thinking that everything popular gets memed on now and I’m thinking it happened back then

did anyone else just not listen to any music i finally started listening to lofi just because i didnt like complete silence while browsing Yea Forums

I cannot even fathom people not experiencing the 90s as a young adult let alone being born after 96. Truely feel bad for you little faggots. You seriously missed out.

Yeah, it’s funny cause I don’t relate to any of the ‘90s kids only remember” Facebook memes but I know what happened so I just somewhat relate to it

Big things for me were Pokémon, spongebob, and all those Cartoon Network shows no one seems to remember. Flapjack, fosters home for imaginary friends, chowder. At my elementary school bakugan was on the same level as Pokémon cards, and I remember the early carnival style iPhone games. Had a flip hone in middle school.

Your'e probably right. It either passed me or I just dont remember it I guess

Another thing. What's your guys' drugs / medications you take on more or less regular basis (if you take any)? just being curious
Drugs:
>benzos (diaz)
>alc
>cigs

Mediactions:
>escitalopram
>benzos (diaz / lora)
>tebonin (really bad ear ringings)

Attached: 1521326331291.jpg (748x748, 69K)

>97
Whoever made this image has shit taste. Why was I born into the most sheepish generation. fml

I’ve only recently started on this, right now it’s just pot and alc, I’ve taken like 2 percs ever. I got put on Prozac in high school, but I just stopped taking it for whatever reason, I honestly don’t remember why I stopped taking it, I still have them

1999 and thank fuck i dont do none of this shit.

Born in 97. I'm not sure if this is a good place to post but fuck it. I lose interest in almost anything I do lately. I usually only play multiplayer video games with friends or my brother (or both). I don't really even enjoy it as normally do. I get depressed over stupid shit at random especially trying to play a video game I played when I was younger. Anxiety (or something, I don't know what) has been fucking with me a lot lately. I get nervous when I have to interact with people, didn't even want to go pay my rent this month and past 2 in fear of landlord telling me to move or some stupid shit. I'm not sure what it is but lately I've been getting fast hear beat light headed and like I can hardly breath at random. I want to have a GF but at the same time don't want to be in a relationship until I can "provide" and it also seems like I'm not really attracted to chicks my age. Wut do? Should I go to the doctor about what I have going on or deal with it?

Also back on topic some what, I never went to newgrounds unless I was looking for something specific and MLP is pretty fucking gay. I like just about any kind of music except poppy stuff and country.

My daughter was born in 1998. Does that count?

Attached: !1211.jpg (680x700, 62K)

That’s the word, sheepish. Wish I could be more open with my humor, but the whole cancel culture with peoples twitter history kinda puts me off.

Wait, they make medication for ringing ears? I have that only when it’s completely silent. I have a fan on at night cause it cancels it out

What's your kik or Discord? I can be your friend. :D

This is kinda me. I totally understand what you mean.

Yeah what do y’all got?

If you get along without the Prozac it's even better. So you don't have to deal with side effects. Escitalopram as an example is known for causing arrhythmia. Been taking them for 10 years now and recently had an ECG/EKG. Luckily I'm fine
They kinda do. It's an extract made from ginkgo biloba leafs. It improves the perfusion of the inner ear. Sometimes it helps. Sometimes it doesn't. My ear ringing started like a month ago. Been taking the Tebonin for half a week now and i feel like it's way better.

Pics nigger

I am born in that time period but almost none of these descriptions fit for me. Am I still a zoomer? Because the doomer one seems way more fitting for me.

kik is idontevenknow128. I'll go ahead and warn you though I'm not great at holding a convo and also forget to check this shit a lot.

Attached: a43c610a194ff0e9be501cfc4b6effbfebf54d4e_full.jpg (184x184, 3K)

98 here, smoked crack all through high school sold it to smoke it, graduated in 16 played fortnite when It came out helped me get off drugs for good, made me remember what I was at before partying and getting high, I play seige, dmc5, and I'm gonna play gen zero when that comes out!

Attached: 9e46c158602734a986ef873f54b821a7.jpg (1238x960, 168K)

I feel like that too but games and weed are keeping me going, and my ol lady makes me laugh and shea pretty hot to so that helps

Of me?

Attached: Are you SRS.jpg (626x520, 63K)

Whoo think was him!?!

Attached: tyjfj9zfig4fqujft227943844800.jpg (1570x1128, 105K)

2000 here, remember Need for Speed Underground?

Attached: 4L_fFSylUj2.jpg (891x1080, 912K)

Music in YT shitposts are becoming appropriated, smash mouth is now for defaultfags (a term to replace 'normie' which has since been self appropriated) Wanna go beyond the defaultfags? Listen to some eurobeat, it is still unwithered, also classical rock works.

That's scary lol is like you don't even exist to me

14 year old faggot, suck my 16 year old dick

2002 here. Actually an unfortunate doomer and have been around since around 2012 starting with the Jesus Chatline raids. The internet babysat me.

I'm 18, my dick is just 16

Suck a fat one old fag

I was in 10th grade when the space shuttle Challenger blew up.

Attached: Challenger.jpg (630x418, 52K)

2002, get of my case fucker wait a few months

Attached: plmbif5mhpq11.jpg (1080x1047, 76K)

I replied before seeing this earlier. I usually like older console shit (NES, Gameboy SNES, Dreamcast, PS1, Gamecube PS2) better than current gen shit. Really like AOE2, Roller Coaster tycoon type shit. I used to like racing games but haven't seen much new shit lately that peaks my interest. I really liked the first Borderlands but 2 was kind of meh to me. As for steam shit, here's a few top played

Attached: steam_top.png (405x827, 269K)

When you’re born in 1995 and don’t know what to identify as

2000 lol

>95
Glad I barely made it out. Hipsters are whatever, minecraft and indie games are alright, but triple A games also have their place, having a youtube channel is over-rated, I know plenty of people that collect lego (bionics were cash money, but why the fuck would you collect them?), MLP can die in a fire, there is some cool shit on reddit beyond all the pop stuff shown on the main page, newgrounds was aight, memes are whatever, rule 34 is for 13 year olds, and listen to whatever the fuck you want to listen t0 (just don't be a prick about it).

I think we identify as millennials? Whatever the fuck that means.

By now you ought to be serving in the US Army Infantry, making a name for yourself in special operations. Go Airborne. All the way.

Fakefag

thank god there's only two things that fit me
>22
>prefer Yea Forums
and yeah I do like r34, the rest is disgusting though

still love playing and am pretty decent, playing apex right now
man I fucking despise fortnite, but I'm glad it's there so I can enjoy other games with less kids/retards

Underground will forever be my fav racing game, even if it's not the best

Dubstep is my shit, tho I'll listen to anything if I like the song, except jazz. fuck jazz.

>The internet babysat me.
Same. I like to think that I'm not as much of a pussy because of it and that's coming from someone who has crippling depression.

1987 here. can i hang?

are you guys old enough to grow facial hair now? that's cool

Let's cry together as the years pass by knowing Underground wont be remastered

Are you black?

>Being on Yea Forums.
>Feeling the need to state you have crippling depression.
>Don't we all?

1999 reporting

Attached: C6EFACDB-3F59-4375-B3A4-30BE9AC72037.jpg (745x714, 122K)

1992 here, reds and bourbon are great.

I finished my 4th year in the Army in 1992.

Attached: Dahlonega.jpg (736x490, 119K)

I play casually, good game to past the time. Got 99 slayer yesterday.

honestly just a simple remaster would be enough, but yeah it won't happen

you got me there
I just hope nobody here actually an heroes because of it, btards are actually pretty chill if you disregard the spammers and edgy kids.

93, I'm posting anyway. Try and stop me bitch

Born in 1994, also literally nobody is calling you Zoomers.

the best year, anything after that is zoomer tier

Numa numa was a meme over a decade ago you fucking slave

1998 here
This is a cancer generation of fucking retards, millennials are shit and cancer. Most of you will just dissapoint your parents and waste their time and money and make them sad.

So glad im not like the rest of you faggot losers

Attached: 1539101472399.jpg (900x900, 125K)

battleroyale is fucking shit, and millennials love shit so they smear it over themselves 9/10 times. What is there not to understand.

1998 here

just because your aim is shit and you die after a minute?

That’s really awesome. Thank you for your service. I’m considering joining the marines this year, but it would be cutoff age since I’m about to be 27.

21 here, why do you kids listen to such shit music, and how do you enjoy Tiktok, Vine etc

Grew up being a dweeb that played RuneScape and Pokemon. Still do.

Lost virginity at 14. Body count:4
I smoke weed and drink hefty.

Currently working and studying to be a nurse.

I play fortnite

I was born 1992 and am probably half of these things. I guess I'm a zoollennial or some shit.

>1995 here, sue me
Half of these describe me now, the other half described me in high school.
My little brother just turned 20 and every time I talk to him I'm thankful that he didnt end up a degenerate like myself or any of the fags in this thread

As a self-claimed degenerate I may or may not take offense to that.

2005 year olds are 14 this year oh my god I'm old

>Was born in like 2004/2003
>Says shit like "kids nowadays" and "oh my god I'm old"

>You can only post here if you were born in 1996 or later

I'm 12 what is this?

leave it to the modders in 10 years' time

nigga do something about it, oh wait you cant because you fuckin 15

Attached: 1513642774014.jpg (419x480, 81K)

You're pretty good at math. Did you major in art?

thats a butthurt

Attached: check em advanced.png (626x461, 349K)

BR is young zoomer bullshit

1996 here. Still remember dendy, pokemons. Drink beer, listen metal 80's. Any questions?

dont worry.
kids in 40 years will hate you too.

did you know paul was in a band before wings?

Ok lets play
Post cropped pics of you fucking your gf/wife or any slut.

Trips: you post full pic uncroped
Dubs: you post your gf/wife and it goes arounnd

Attached: SmartSelect_20190318-111906_Gallery.jpg (1047x857, 386K)

Yeah no one remembers pokemon or spongebob , ur so special bro

ALL THESE YOUNG NEWFAGS IN HERE SHOULD BE BANNED CAUSE YOURE THE REASON THIS BOARD IS 99,9% HUGE SHIT. YOU YOUNG MOTHERFUCKERS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH BETTER THIS SHITHOLE WAS >5 YEARS AGO!!! YOU MAKE EVERYTHING TURN TO SHIT!! YOU LIL BASTARDS!

Attached: 1499291817076.jpg (600x580, 55K)

The only reason I don’t like this is because I listen to undertale x Eminem mashups :/

mein negger
>1986 too
>confused by all random shit little dipshits do nowadays. Gets even harder if you work as a teacher and try to sympathise with them
>every videogame now is the graphically enhanced/reboot copy of a copy of a copy
>still playing >2000 games on a regular basis

2001 gang doot doot

Weird that there are pornstars younger than me now

op is a faggot

>tfw born in 1997
>tfw hate both 30 year old boomers on Yea Forums as well as 2000s baby zoomer teens I see in real life

I graduated high school before you fags were born. Get off my lawn

>MLP
>Reddit
Lmao, fag

born in the 80s and i"m still going to post in your thread you little faggots.

Attached: 1552494999416.jpg (876x960, 152K)

Also 1998.
Trump 2020.
MAGA.

>pushing your horsefucker bullshit
nah kys

A fellow rider on the storm