Do you think your gf thinks about it

Do you think your gf thinks about it

Attached: shesfuckingprayingtoit.png (472x827, 794K)

My GF is demi-sexual. Basically she can only crave one dick at a time and that dick is mine, so yeah, she doesn't.

She does express certain attraction to black females with afro or curly hair, so that's something I guess.

moar?

No mines bigger than that

I’m sure my half asian gf does all the time

Attached: sage-ground.png (300x300, 49K)

No, my gf has openly expressed her hatred for niggers, she called black people dirty disease carrying shit skin monkeys.

I know I do. She'd look so good being stretched out by three big, black cocks.

Attached: photo4.jpg (640x738, 130K)

it's fake you race mixing cuck. give your gf to me cause she needs a man, not some fag who'd fap to her getting raped.

Attached: bbc hoax.jpg (300x400, 21K)

Think she'd get off on getting raped more tbh.

Attached: Photo3.jpg (1280x1280, 399K)

Yep. Getting a divorce over it.

wow, chivalry is dead. Seriously though like did you get her by paying her or something? Cause I can't see cucks getting women.

She's literally told me she wishes she could fuck certain black celebs

If you've got kik I'll tell you all about the slut

No because my gf is half black, realizes niggers are human filth and I'm 6"2 and white. Bitch is straight colonized.

Attached: 1545768095293.jpg (299x320, 22K)

Attached: 1507921112_11___teasing_my_cuct_mp4_00000.jpg (700x394, 35K)

That's so hot

what's he doing to her mouth

Attached: 54.png (472x834, 673K)

Kik? Shes so hot

More of her? And I like the way you think user, kik?

Scallywag28

I have no gf.

Attached: 1552858877751.jpg (1141x773, 232K)

Sauce?

I'd love to be her so he could do that to my mouth all day long

also this is now a bbc wank thread

Attached: 1548196958086.jpg (960x1280, 122K)

Hot as fuck

I cummed

She's a lucky lady for sure

Attached: 1548199505315.jpg (1000x748, 190K)

She's in the next room sending me these pics. look how she fucking looks at it man :(

:)

Attached: 523423.png (469x831, 806K)

Trips of truth confirm a great orgasm

Attached: 1550536722896.jpg (472x840, 190K)

I love her. Stroking for her

Kik?

Attached: 65.png (469x829, 722K)

my girlfriend is black with curly hair. And same, never saw anybody more loyal, not even fucking disney characters can beat her.

Timestamp or fake and gay

Fap love that her thong is on

that cock looks delicious

Feet stuff??

Attached: 1550615527817.gif (700x392, 725K)

name of the girl??

The average penis size for a Homo Sapien is between five and six inches. His average height is between five foot two and five foot six depending on gender.

I know my wife does. She’s been talking with a guy with a bbc on kik for a little while now and constantly craves his cock. She really hopes she can suck/fuck him someday.

I feel like this pic was floating around 9 years ago back when i very first started using Yea Forums. Still not sure what it does to prove anything

>his
>depending on gender

their..

You should let her suck him off at least.

Attached: Capture.png (464x824, 818K)

Hnnnggggg stroking

I'd threaten divorce or at least express that she's fucking disgusting.

I’m gonna cum

you poor little cuck

If we can make it happen, we will. He lives a ways away from us so that’s the only hurdle right now.

Can we see her feet user?

Nah man, I’m actually ok with it

Why do Democrats have only one sexual fantasy?

SAUCE OP YOU FUCKING FAG

Assuming you are telling the truth I think you have gone the wrong way in life. Stop fetisizing other so called races and reclaim your rightful place in your relationship. What you are doing to yourself and your wife is wrong.

His can include both.

God I hope so

Attached: 1543820298737.png (539x960, 514K)

Bi dude.
Sucked tree black guys.
One average, two bellow.
It's all stereotypes.
A dick is a dick. Race doesn't matter when it comes to size.

I guess there's nothing to worry about then.
From experience people aren't okay with it.

you must be at a really low point in your life if you get yelly on strangers on the internet who express interest in cucking. Just go out on a date. JC it's not so hard to find someone

Camry?

I honestly wish you guys the best of luck. Nothing more beautiful than watching the woman you love most on her knees, giving her mouth to a Black man. Bonus points if you make them drinks during the occassion.

Attached: cs.png (461x821, 789K)

I'm a pure white male, 18... 6,4 250lb and am almost 8 inches. She has expressed her hatred for niggers and cracks dead nigger jokes occasionaly. Dating for 3 years now and still as happy as the first day i met her.

Attached: 20190318_013949.jpg (1339x932, 404K)

Swallow

user finds true happiness....good job user...good job....

Lmfao does she tell you that? She has you right how she likes you retard, cucked and happy

Moar, Por favor

I think you need to get in touch with your own masculinity and stop with the vicarious self abuse. What you call "Black man" is in any particular case a human being with their own qualities like everyone else.

Bump

Im never going to understand this. What is attractive or sexy about a statistic waiting to happen? Is it the inability to speak properly? The inability to hold a job or be a decent person and raise a kid?

What, conjugal visits?

Thanks man. I’ve already got a nice size cock which she sucks and fucks any chance she gets, but this other guy is huge.

It's probably being pushed by "anti-racists". They are perhaps hoping to cause psychological harm to white people whom they deem racist.

Based

I'd seriously have to wonder about the mental health of all involved. At very least the woman, is suffering from a serious lack of self esteem. And the black guy perhaps more than her as he is being used worst of all.

Im a white chick. Decent looking. I've been attracted and propositioned by black men but usually I see their scrawny chicken legs in shorts and it turns me off. But more than that is for most mentally healthy women, attraction goes well beyond lust. We want strong grown men with a job and heart and sense of humor and confidence. Not a grown man child willing to be used. And for black men, in my mind, that confidence includes not being afraid to speak English properly and risk being called an uncle tom.

While watching Star trek the next generation the other night my girlfriend said she would totally fuck LeVar Burton.

So no i don't think she thinks about it one bit.

You’re living in denial

This sickness is the nexus of many problems but most of them stem from the undue influence of corporate power in many peoples everyday lives beginning in the nineties and being multiplied by social media in the two thousand tens. The state of the west is such that our population is like an inverted pyramid full of old people and two few young people at the bottom. The corporate solution to this problem is to simply replace white people and they need us divided and weak in order to do that. That is why we see the push for diversity, political correctness, and demonization of whites. It is in the best interests of the giant corporations that we are replaced quitly.

Attached: Nigger B8.jpg (468x307, 18K)

All white girls should take at least 1 bbc

Don't have a gf

Sexual promiscuity is destructive to society and the people who live in it. We should build one another up and not focus on destroying each other.

These types tend to sleep with black men sexualizing them as animalistic sexual beings

Sure what's your kik?

WTF THATS MY MOM