God is real you heathens REPENT OR BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE, you God hating...

God is real you heathens REPENT OR BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE, you God hating, neo-Nazi degenerates there’s is an afterlife and I can assure you it’s very real my friends. Stop with the shitposting, stop it with the degeneracy, stop it with the Nazism, accept Jesus into your hearts and you’ll have everlasting peace, all your loved ones who have departed will be reunited with you and you will never know pain and suffering again!!! Only thur the mercy of our Lord and his Son Yeshua Hamashiach who came here and died for our sins, are we capable of knowing serenity. Come with us for it is written that the path to salvation is on the straight and narrow. Don’t be ashamed of your past anos, DON’T, FOR EVEN ONE IOTA OF A SECOND, belittle yourselves for your sins. Wash away your sins anos, I was once like you. Angry, horny, and incredible racist, by that’s not the way my friends. For it is easy to scapegoat others, so that you can ignore yourself in the mirror. It’s never too late anos wash away your sins and be born anew realize the divine spark that lives inside all of us. We are created in the image of all Mighty God himself. God who is all knowing, all seeing, and all powerful loves you so much he came here on earth as Yeshua Hamashiach and died for our sins. When Jesus was dying their was a man next to him who was also being crucified for stealing, the thief ask Jesus to forgive him and promised him that he will sit next to him in paradise. That thief on the cross can also be you anos if you let God into your hearts.

Attached: E5E1928A-8A25-4300-8CE9-4CB60997C046.jpg (700x490, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

southampton.ac.uk/news/2014/10/07-worlds-largest-near-death-experiences-study.page
youtu.be/WnoIf2NwaRY
youtu.be/UjGPHF5A6Po
britannica.com/biography/Tacitus-Roman-historian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he sounds gay

Why?

what kind of omnipotent being wants to be in my heart?

QUIET INFIDEL

Attached: infidel.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Follow Jesus and secure your spot in heaven.

Attached: child of jesus.jpg (1080x974, 410K)

I think you’re taking this too literal, it means when you think about good things, kind things, things God wants you to think about you’ll be set free from all your sorrows

Attached: 94F568E2-64D9-44FE-8E0F-81BA3E4591F5.png (750x1334, 154K)

so he's a cuck?

Let those with eyes see and let those with ears listen. But if you have a callous heart and you put your head in the sand how can you see the light and hear the truth?

Attached: 3B2DDC18-9A93-4F20-8876-E1E214435507.gif (250x250, 32K)

gay, anyways what is this like the next type of "missions" to teach these savages your religion?

nigga im jewish

I’m not a missionary I’m just your run in the mill Christian

that's what they all say.

So? God’s is you all who’s willing to accept him

Attached: 83BF941A-6642-4FEB-9687-FB40A79A3EA5.png (220x215, 22K)

those that never went there
tell those that will never get there
how nice and beautiful it is.

neck yourself you degenerate
there never was a higher being, regardless if you call it god, allah or jahwe.
there's no hell, heaven, paradise
and there never was someone called jesus

well technically, half mexico is full of jesuses, but none of them did work wonders and died on the cross

Think what you want my friend but I’m not apart of any church ask yourself this if I was apart of a church then why haven’t I try to go to my church?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Wtf this is the cancer of Yea Forums gtfo with the sermons and if this is bait great job

southampton.ac.uk/news/2014/10/07-worlds-largest-near-death-experiences-study.page
youtu.be/WnoIf2NwaRY
youtu.be/UjGPHF5A6Po
britannica.com/biography/Tacitus-Roman-historian
The evidence is against you my friend

Can I get a TLDR on this?

Attached: 3b33af821b78545442c3f42f71eb0899.jpg (800x787, 399K)

Being a Nazi, degenerate, heathen is bad, but God loves you and will accept you despite your previous actions, you just have to believe in God and you’ll go to heaven

So i could kill 49 muslims but won't go to hell because i believed in god when i did it?

Attached: DxtVfgSWsAEJAFh.jpg (318x356, 14K)

If you believe in God and follow him you won’t want to kill 49 Muslims, some people like to take God’s name in vain like the Crusaders. The thing is when you accept God into your heart you’ll want to follow his word because you’ll know that earth is only temporary and the afterlife is forever

Alright but what if im jewish, same god right? Do i still get to go to heaven?

God’s love is within all of us if you thrive for peace and serenity and follow the path of the straight and narrow, of what’s good and righteous then you’re pleasing God and he will grant you everlasting peace, because there’s a spark of divinity within all of us, you just have to let in your heart

uwu god senpai