What kind of condoms do you use? need to buy some but not sure what the best product is. already got chlamydia once...

what kind of condoms do you use? need to buy some but not sure what the best product is. already got chlamydia once. never again

Attached: condoms-820x500.jpg (625x381, 44K)

Jacking off with a condom on would be a waste of money, so I don't use any.

i just use my hand tbh

Trojan ENZ, theyre decent but not the best for pleasure, literally never had one break on me though. The ultra thins rip really bad so dont go for those bud

fuck off normalfag

Trojan has a good track record, but I hear Durex is the preferred budget option.

I just use them to keep from getting sick and dying. I don't have to worry about getting a bitch pregnant. Fuck that shit.

Trojan extra ribbed are the best to make her have a lot of pleasure while also making you last the perfect amount of time.

i need a magnum condom for my huge dong

look for extra tight extra lube stuff. trust me

Doubtful.

>implying

just use a candy wrapper worked for my parents

maybe just don't fuck people you don't trust, idk worked for me so far. condoms fucking suck

The best condoms that exist are Beyond Sevens. Crowns are also really good.

Sometimes my wife makes me use condoms when I put it in her butt if she doesn't want me to cum in there.

why no butt cumming?

people are shite, use condoms

Ever cleaned cum out your asshole?

It apparently can make you have cramps or have to go to the bathroom the next day at awkward times.

Never trust a bitch. And never trust that guys aren't fucking behind your back. But trust bitches less.

Oh suck it up. It's not that bad.

Seriously though op try either of the ones I mentioned. Trojans and Durex piss me off because they're all that most people ever try and so they don't know that condoms don't have to be terrible.

Neither is occasionally wearing a condom

I use whatever ones they give me at the free clinic place.. they're free and they give you like 100

Skyn is best

so for something like this?

Attached: 0.jpg (724x966, 43K)

Real men don't use condoms.

Ziploc bags work well

>Real men don't use condoms
*need

> need a magnum condom for my huge dong
Found the eye-talian, or the nig.
As if there's a difference.

I guess real men dont have 1 night stands either or their dicks are immune to stds

Lelo hex is legit