Haha fuck you white people allah akbar

>Haha fuck you white people allah akbar

*get shot

>WHITE PEOPLE HELP

Attached: 1552681855791.png (1306x747, 786K)

Ironic and true

Attached: 1517538113524.jpg (1440x900, 120K)

yup

Wow you fucken ignorant pos race baiting mother fucker. Stop posting this shit. Im sick of racist white boys posting this tragic incident as a meme and as a secondary reminder of their white supremacy. This is on purpose and intentional use to make minorities feel inferior and to also make muslims feel threatened and terrified of being in public. I am truly am disgusted by you dumbass rednecks and your 2nd amendment. Life would be better without guns so you can shove this act of terrorism up your ass. Every fucken week I hear your shit country airing another mass shooting. You white crackers need to chill the fuck out of killing as many innocent ppl and taking them to the grave with you. It is wrong morally and ethically. Stop with your bullshit pro gun. Ban all AKs and ARs including the multiple shotguns. did you even see how much guns this weirdo was carrying? Those are scary ass looking guns and he even customized it to terrify ppl looking at his live stream video. I, myself, am shaken from just watching it while I sob in regards to helpless lives taken.

lol fag

Attached: 1552711453451.png (587x824, 430K)

this is pasta yes?

is this a pasta or are you a cuck seething with rage?

Libtard response in 3....2....1...

Attached: FB_IMG_1552792276632.jpg (720x720, 48K)

How'd her shoes end up over there?

good question

Race baiting?
I have 0 issues with race, i have a face to face attitude to judgement.
But when Muslim religion inspires violence, commits it, tries to excuse it and put the blame on people that have done nothing, this is the kind of insane extreme bullshit you'll find happening.
I am not against guns because i'm a person who uses guns for good. Just like 1,000,000s of other americans like me. It is not my fault that this man used his weapons for harm and more people don't want to take the responsibility to defend themselves more often.
IF those muslims or ANYbody around had weapons to defend themselves against that man less people would have died and the other mosque would've probably been untouched and you have 0 argument for that. Now fuck off.

Keep crying then libtard until somebody puts the bullets through you next.

So fucking true. Fuck that shitskin mudslime. I'm glad he popped two into the back of her head. Serves her right.

Attached: flawlessvictory.png (1000x1000, 443K)

>IF those muslims or ANYbody around had weapons to defend themselves against that man

Naturally, the question of where they found an AK-47 and magazine would never have arisen, either.

This....This is the only truth here....

Libtard response in 3...2...1...

Attached: A562DE3B-A043-4136-BA1F-86937C6889BF.jpg (800x598, 73K)

Well the statement was less about how political correctness creates a favor based environment that defends the wrong people of a specific skin color.
More to do with "wah ban guns wah" is always going to be retarded and if it does become a legislation thing then it's going to just reinforce gun ownership and incentivize crime.

I dunno. Do you think the people of a nation should be favored by their government over non-citizens, particularly when it comes to legislation and enforcement?

I mean learn to fuckin spell it first

Not when it comes to law enforcement but legislation for sure.
If law enforcement does something stupid with a non-citizen that he would've gotten in trouble for doing to a citizen, he should still be in trouble.

But, non-citizens shouldn't have power in legislation of the country. They shouldn't have power in a nation where their desires effect the people of that nation without being a part of it.

How do you know the OP is white? Almost all the recent high-profile hate crimes have been hoaxes.

>Just like 1,000,000s of other americans like me.

It also happened in New Zealand, which isn't an American state or territory. It shouldn't even be an American discussion. Why the fuck do we have to go in circles about gun control in America because of something that happens halfway around the world to a bunch of foreigners that hate America?

Kek...

Fuck 'em.

Nuke Mecca, kill all Muslims, eliminate the invader.

Because that's all our American politicians are interested in, disarming good people and leaving them helpless to crime and incidents of abusive police.
It's fuel for their argument even if it's stupid fuel, because it's a stupid argument to begin with.

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim The Beltway Snipers were Muslims The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim The underwear Bomber was a Muslim The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were MuslimsThe Madrid Train Bombers were MuslimsThe Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims The London Subway Bombers were Muslims The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims

Im suppose to feel bad about fifty shit skin Muslims?

Attached: F2D2C7FF-571A-4E08-B69D-8EC9978AA3EC.jpg (1346x1013, 227K)

Kebab take off their shoes in mosques.

you sound fat

Attached: 1544604676763.jpg (497x427, 44K)

>Sound fat
>typing
Ad hominem Attacks are not arguments.

Attached: 949B82B8-A552-4ECA-92A1-0D463E998648.jpg (1039x1408, 207K)

You do sound fat, and that list is shorter than the list of white supremacist terror attacks in the US alone in the last ten years, way to make a fucken fool of yourself on a mongolian shadow-puppet board.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Can someone post the original video? Thanks

What the fuck was her problem?

Don’t blame me for United States.
You do realize that Muslims kill more Christians and Whites in general than white lone wolfs have ever killed period?
How do you sympathize with such an aggressive religion?? I’m baffled.

Attached: 0297E292-A937-4DCD-ACE3-EF1A64F87E8B.jpg (1200x1366, 286K)

It’s on the front page of “theync . Com”
It’s 17minutes long.

Attached: 5A22E944-6191-4755-B11D-4291D1A0F75C.jpg (1710x958, 158K)

Read his manifesto. His intentions were to deliberately stir up racial/legal/etc conflicts in hopes to get shit addressed sooner rather than later.

He wants hard and fast gun bans so the "you'll never take our guns" types have their backs against a wall and have to defend their freedoms like they claim they will.

this