I think the internet is radicalizing more and more white men

I think the internet is radicalizing more and more white men.

They are becoming terrorists, shooting up schools, shooting up mosques, and a host of other areas.

Its places like /pol/ or The_Donald that breeds these kinds of white people.

These communities must be banned. Period.

Now,there are many other places on the internet where radical white men are being bred (storm front, voat, etc), however /pol/and the Donald are the top.

Attached: 636543237303722721-shooters.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_violence
wesleyjohnston.com/users/ireland/past/troubles/troubles_stats.html
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/16/a-history-of-recent-attacks-linked-to-white-supremacism
trtworld.com/magazine/far-right-violence-now-a-bigger-threat-to-the-us-than-daesh-and-al-qaeda-24913
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you havent noticed, Yea Forums is now /pol/.

>radicalizing white men

About damn time, the 13,000 other internet radicalized Muslims are already been fighting for years.

You're acting like this wouldn't happen if these communities didn't exist in the first place

They would, but not at the level it is now. These communities amplify it x10

fuck you communist. You'll get the bullet too.

Jew, jew, beaner
jew, "white", goblin

>mutts
>white

and why don't they shoot muslims back in their foreign country? killing in your own backyard doesn't solve anything except more laws against weapons.

post pic pls

Ask a female living in Pakistan if she thinks white men are being radicalized....
Brainwashed troll.

Material and social conditions in white countries are radicalizing white men. The internet provides a vehicle for communication bit it's the reality of the situation that radicalizes them. Ebba Akerlund and the Bataclan massacre made Tarrant act, not /pol/.
>oh but if we hide the truth it'll stop people from radicalizing
No, because the Internet treats censorship as damage and routes around it.

Attached: 1551726595681.png (288x232, 163K)

OP is a soiboi who is angry that he couldn't suck all those muslims dicks before they "died". swallow a shotgun barrel OP.

Whites must stand up and take action before its too late, all non whites should leave or receive consequences

You don't radicalize people. They're already mentally broken if they decide that it's okay to shoot up anywhere.

I am a republican, and I am a strong advocate for the second amendment, every day I browse Yea Forums and /pol/. I am exposed to radical ideas every single day, and I have never in my life considered shooting another human.

removing guns from society is a false sense of security.
psychos will find another way.

I think that dismissing political violence as inherently unhinged is a bad take. The NZ shooter's actions were inadvisable and tragic imo but they were not insane. Tarrant had a definite goal that he achieved through his actions. I'd liken him more to Kaczynski or Princip than to Paddock.

Attached: 1548860151247.jpg (700x373, 27K)

Oh yeah, how many mass shooting in the UK since Dunblane (1994), or Port Arthur in Australia (1996)?

I think ZERO.

you're a fucking idiot. yea now one person isnt doing the damage, everyone is. fucking moron.

Im always been confused as to why the white supremacists never denounced the white christian terrorism we lived with in the UK for 30 years - over 3,500 people killed by the IRA in that time, bu not a peep about 'terrorists killing us'.

Nor any word of all the child abuse which is covered up by the christian church? How can you say, look at that religion, look at how disgusting some of their members are, without saying the same about christian?

Attached: nonono.gif (500x301, 281K)

organized religion, like the state and FED is too big to fail, too big to be exposed.

Attached: DQmS2mAPaifZyATiQUa9tMWe5nKtfeYNXHdR291PSTf7knC.jpg (1024x489, 122K)

Im sorry, i dont understand your sentence? What do you mena "now one perons isnt doing the damage, everyone is."

How does that address my statement that removing east access to guns in UK and Aus 25 years ago has lead to mass shootings stopping overnight?

Im not sure if it me thats.. the moron..

So why the rise in Islamophobia recently?

Because their entire religion is based on violence. Their holy book literally talks about violence against christians and jews ON THE FIRST PAGE!

Lest not forget they killed a member of the Royal Family, and blew up the government in Brighton in 1981. Yet no one was calling for chrisitains, or the irish, to be rounded up an shot. No one ran in a church and killed 50 people.

So why now?

Attached: actuality.jpg (194x259, 7K)

As does the Old Testament.

So, by your own reasoning we should burn the church and all Christians?

Attached: 1487322233922.jpg (222x225, 7K)

Websites don't breed crazy people, you fucktard.
Hell, I browse r/The_Donald, and you see people disgusted at the shooting.

great news everybody, almost 4 billion men killed no one this week!

7. The path of those You have blessed, not of those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided.

>Against who there is anger (The jews)
>those who are misguided (The christians)

I need the video, can't find it.

Um, that didnt answer my question - the Bible preaches genocide and death throughout. So you want to burn down the Church and kill Chrisitans do you?

Adam lanza
Dylan roof
Omar mateen
Stephen paddock
Nikolas cruz

Who is the other?

>No one's calling for the Irish to be round up and shot
Underage detected. They absolutely did

There are 1.5 billion muslims in the world. If what you say is true, muslims must follow a book that demands perpetual violence and destructioons.....

....then......
why arent we all dead already?

"islamophobia" buy more newspeak shill faggot sand nigger. the west fucks over the middle east everyday on behest of big oil and israel. this causes all the third worlders to come here and do what a loud majority of them do. not to mention the insane policies of the EU. where are they supposed to go? saudi arabia? israel? russia? lmao no not everyone wants to turn their home into a overpopulated low IQ shithole.

Attached: a2a78c53e8452a70c40606a610c8c76f42b9e67d856a5cc082826efd203b93f3.jpg (540x720, 99K)

Because they are busy killing each other and filing at killing the Jews. They are not immune to demoralization. /s

>So why the rise in Islamophobia recently?

This is based on what?

Actually im 38 - lived in London my whole life. No one called for the Irish to be rounded up and shot.

If you say they did, please provide evidence.

In any event, no one ran in churches and shot up the Christians whilst they praid. Not even after the Birmingham bombing killed 20, or the Changng of the Guard bomb which killed 7 soldiers and their horses, or ...the list goes on :

wesleyjohnston.com/users/ireland/past/troubles/troubles_stats.html

Attached: putinontheritz.jpg (596x800, 64K)

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/16/a-history-of-recent-attacks-linked-to-white-supremacism

I'm just above you in age and regularly heard people talking about the Irish the same way Muslims stereotypically are talked about here in the states. We also have a history of hating the fucking Irish so who knows.

Mate, your grammar and spelling, and syntax, is sub-10 year old standard.

Probably best not to say you are worried about your country becoming a "low IQ shithole [sic]". Judging on you, it already is!

Attached: trump putin puppet.jpg (854x1152, 151K)

>the guardian
Ooh I can't wait to learn about domestic violence committed by boomers in the KKK

When asked to provide a reference, i did just that (see ).

Can you please provide a trustworthy reference to support your claims. Rather than "I herd a bloke duwn da pub innit zo it muzt be troo innit".

>No one shot up Christian churches while they were praying
You literally don't pay attention. As is expected of a citizen of "part and parcel" land. Just Google it to prove yourself incorrect

I dont feel radicalized, but im not white either.

gladly. see you in hell, chud.

Nah, now they have mass truckings. So much better.
Rancid shit for brains.

im scared of the mohhamad coming to smite me. are you some kinda homophobic anti semetic sexist nationalist?

Attached: 1546281770388.jpg (2190x1673, 511K)

Yeah lemme find a new paper article from before the internet was commonplace on a topic that has likely been scrubbed on the internet. Fuck off buddy.

By the way you quoted two separate things

trtworld.com/magazine/far-right-violence-now-a-bigger-threat-to-the-us-than-daesh-and-al-qaeda-24913

etc etc.

Its established the biggest terrorist threat is White dude spouting Nazi bile.

My granddad 2 generations ago threw grenades at white supremacists on the beaches of Normandy....what was your up to do you think?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

The Guardian isn't a trustworthy source tbh.
And I'm American, not British, so change your 'mockery of the lower classes' accent to that of a Southerner

>theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/16/a-history-of-recent-attacks-linked-to-white-supremacism

That's a list of recent attacks carried out by white extremists, but doesn't show that white extremism as a movement has grown. As far as I can tell, this is just another case of saying a lie enough times and people take it for gospel. "Trump is a racist", etc.

>reddit spacing
>PutinPuppet.CBS
are you a black cock sucking homo or what?

Um, so your having a go at me for coming up with sources to support my statments.

Um, right.

Ok Comrade.

Attached: 1501271629159.jpg (1234x940, 132K)

Who cares, more niggers and arabs need to be exterminated. They’re subhuman

That image is bullshit. Posting correct one now

Attached: Political spectrum.jpg (800x400, 50K)

Where did you (try to ) learn to write?

Its fucking abysmal.

Attached: hottee.jpg (402x536, 37K)

Ok, i'll invite you to retract your statement if you cant find any evidence to support it.

Today jesus says (((kill the muslims)))
This never happens. shove your desert slave cult holy books up your ass.

Attached: kek.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Shes fucking sexy! MOAR???

They are spineless cowards. They want to face a white jury and go to a european prison where life is tolerable. Try that shit in Pakistan and enjoy eating feces until dead.

Oh dear. I think ive worked out the kind of person you are.

Just out of interest, if you dont think a mainstream British newspaper, which is rarely sued for liable or slander, and very rarely forced to print retraction, isn't reliable, then can you tell me what is? Infowars, perchance?

Attached: 1498823845381.jpg (1223x2048, 126K)

>According to the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, 71 percent of killings related to extremism have been committed by white supremacists between 2008 and 2017
"According to the Daily Stormer, Jews control 99.9% of the wealth and power in the world since 1945"
>My granddad 2 generations ago threw grenades at white supremacists on the beaches of Normandy
Mine killed Japs. Both of them would agree with me over you.

Attached: my-ancestor-lol-34357525.png (500x411, 64K)

straight outta a public school textbook. literally a left right faggot.

Both of these are fucking retarded.

>That image is bullshit. Posting correct one now
Says the guy who posted an imagine were monarchism isn't as far right as possible

FUCK YOU, you leftists cunts aren't going to steal my ability to tell you to go kill yourself. If I want to tell other people that I think they should go out and fuck a bunch of muslims up then in America I should be able to express my views without prosecution. If you turn America into Canada, I'll fucking kill all of you cancerous cunts.

What? Are you saying that a rise in terrorist attacks is ok so long as the membership of the group who are responsible for the terrorist attacks has grown?

>if you dont think a mainstream British newspaper, which is rarely sued for liable or slander
"Pravda wasn't sued for libel that means it's legit xD"

Attached: i'm you, but honker.jpg (1024x908, 63K)

Not quite...

Attached: Untermensch.jpg (698x486, 238K)

Attached: 1552865432197.png (213x237, 8K)

its funny cause they look like niggers.

Yes quite, cunt

Look, I'm sorry I'm not willing to take the word of a literal Jewish pressure group that was formed to defend the reputation of a B'nai B'rith rapist as gospel.
Asking Jews for their view of Nazi behavior is like asking Nazis for their view of Jewish behavior. It means less than nothing.

Attached: reybugs_by_rob3tck-d99b0m4.jpg (1024x645, 94K)

Where did I say it was ok? A rise in the attacks just shows that there are more crazy people than before. And evidence that the "group" is responsible? That implies that white nationalism is some kind of actual terrorist organization, where the leadership activates and directs cells to carry out attacks. The reality is that the people carrying out these attacks are just nutjobs acting alone.

im never on the side of killing innocents. but i can smell the blood hungry commies in this thread

So, are you saying that the FBIs own data is wrong?

How very unpatriotic of you - your grandad would be upset :(

Here a picture of him.

Attached: eefdae56341395da3bc32ab33fca1644.jpg (739x600, 184K)

India will eventually take care of Pakistan stupid.
And guess what, India’s not white.

go away commie

2 of the 6 in OP's pic aren't even white. The Sandy Hook wasn't a white nationalist, he was just a retard. There's no evidence that the Las Vegas guy was a white nationalist either. Dumb.

This.

Attached: ECE6EF21-1315-4FE5-92F2-377F82CF730D.jpg (800x598, 73K)

Attached: mass shooters.jpg (1422x1900, 446K)

Fuck off sand monkey

>So, are you saying that the FBIs own data is wrong?
The FBI is a political organization, but no, its takes on crime are fairly accurate. What is not is distortion of that data by left-wing pressure groups.
>How very unpatriotic of you
Incorrect. The state is not the nation.

Attached: D07w0O5XcAAMomE.png:large.png (509x484, 256K)

Cherrypicking at its finest.

You do know what cherrypicking is, yes?

did your wife's boyfriend tell you to make this thread?

No, it's the (((elite))) that are trying to subvert our countries, that are radicalizing white men. They are being radicalized because they know they should be at war with this menace.

Attached: 1551345594109.jpg (480x456, 33K)

Attached: 1552875188887.png (910x650, 339K)

Attached: 1461111822525.png (373x327, 190K)

we have this problem because retarded autists actually fall for this weak propaganda

So, you're saying 1 to 2 people a year? Mass shooting deaths are irrelevant in the US. More children die every year by drowning,

is it radical when i fuck you in the pee pee hole ? and yes im proud white

>white people
>radicalized

Attached: massshootings.jpg (482x446, 65K)

imagine unironically listening to chapo in 2019

this is for the US
not considering terror attack outside

not to mention we're all minorities to chinese globally they're like 1/8 humans

Attached: ann coulter-battle of new zealand mosque.jpg (1074x1304, 459K)

Radicalized whites by POL. Dude the only thing /pol/ ever weaponized was pure autism with the rest of the site. Fuck of redicalized why are you even here? You’ve just walked into the ocean and said WHY THE FUCK AM I WET?!

>the internet

Yes, it’s “the internets” fault. Car accidents? It’s the cars fault. Blame the tool. Newspaper, radio and television used to be used to spread propaganda. Right, “the internet” is more efficient in distributing good and bad information. Right, bait post.

Your right. We should just exterminate the poor

fuck gooks
cancer. time for bed summerfag

Attached: 1552754344108.jpg (1360x1014, 44K)

Attached: 1551590897013.jpg (700x404, 60K)

Attached: 1551748753022.jpg (851x1024, 97K)

blacked.com

seriously, let's just glass Africa now. End it. And glass the middle east while we're at it.

Imagine it all takes a politican which wants to get elected

wasted land. stupid humanzees

Better yet. Seal it off. Completely. No contact. Let them kill each other. Someone comes in every 100 years till they do something useful for civilization. Obviously never going to happen but fun to think about

OP is a faggot as usual. "The only answer is absolute authoritarianism!"

Where, faggot? The whole world? Are you just pretending to be an ignorant cuck, or are you actually a giant one coming to the brooding ground to soapbox? Recommend you eat a bullet.

>My granddad 2 generations ago threw grenades at white supremacists on the beaches of Normandy....what was your up to do you think?

holy shit that is some next level cringe. I think your grandad would be pretty pissed his little autistic retard grandson was trying to invoke his sacrifices on some anime website in an effort to virtue signal. Seriously, consider necking yourself, faggot.

Attached: suspectedLandingshooter.jpg (233x267, 15K)

God ordered the Israelites to wipe out the Cannanites because they had become evil in his eyes. Thats the only time he did so. In the New Testament he's taking a different track with us.

Ephesians 6:12 New International Version (NIV)
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

whities how about you educate others decently so they can defend themselfes instead of having to use physically force? Right you cant because that would show how dumb you are,. gas the Whites.

unironically kill yourself

Your grandad chucked grenades because his CO said do it or go to jail. My grandad went in to save the frogs and always felt he was on the wrong side of the war. Funny how things go

democrats made all those people, being a democrat or being bullied by democrats. democrats should b banned from existing

This.
Allied western men on the battle field weren't fighting "white supremacists". They were fighting Germans.
WW2 was a very special war, and it has seemingly changed the face of war for good.
Many Americans afterwards felt like the war wasn't over. And for good reason. Even people who bought into the propaganda and were fully patriotised felt this way. The sunk feeling in their guts when they realized they teamed up with the soviets to defeat the German was very real and wide spread. So much so that General Patton and Churchill both went on record saying it was a big mistake.

omfg youre so white

get fuucked pakkkki .

thanks, steinberg!

White people are just leading by the example of brown people, why is everyone so pissed?

Attached: 148345144745.jpg (1134x1126, 307K)

this is Yea Forums take your morality somewhere else fsggot

God trips tell truth

found the racist man hater.

Get out newfaggot. Old Yea Forums was /pol/.

Only you SJW freaks and normies made Yea Forums less like /pol/ now /pol/ is taking back what’s rightfully theirs