"gay people are just like you and me"

>"gay people are just like you and me"
>gay hook-up app Grindr has a section specifically for "pozzing"

Attached: 1552275648780.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.trust.org//item/20190107094059-y79en/
iser.essex.ac.uk/research/publications/working-papers/iser/2014-02.pdf
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/fysb/data_collection_study_final_report_street_outreach_program.pdf
hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
glaad.org/blog/13-things-you-didnt-know-about-being-bisexual
lgbtqnation.com/2018/07/new-stats-46-bisexual-women-reportedly-raped/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/31/bisexual-women-nearly-twice-likely-abused-partner/
out.com/news-opinion/2018/11/27/bisexual-women-are-more-likely-suffer-opioid-misuse-study-says
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02791072.2004.10399732?casa_token=iLqMkZHCSOAAAAAA:LeZXhS2hS9KOHi3Lt_PmsywGjsuBnvoMbRsUgbexfRTXx9s1ygrBVn9mxL2ctG4OehtX18JXiFsb8A&;;;;
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07448481.2013.787619?scroll=top&needAccess=true&journalCode=vach20
qvoicenews.com/2018/10/17/bisexual-men-women-have-worst-access-to-health-care-ucla-study-says/
hrc.org/blog/bisexual-health-awareness-month-mental-health-in-the-bisexual-community
medicalxpress.com/news/2018-12-bisexual-women-vulnerable-poor-health.html
liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/lgbt.2014.0005?journalCode=lgbt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fags aren't human.

Really this b8t again? With the famed image and everything?

I swear if your that same closeted far OP I'm going call you out on it!....

Oh wait

>you don't like gays so you are gay
It isn't bait if it's my genuine beliefs.

>gays getting aids is a bad thing

I'd rather they make the right choice and stop being gay.

Bisexuals are being killed off thanks to natural selection. A pity they still bring AIDS to the straight community.

>Bi people report the highest rates of poverty
news.trust.org//item/20190107094059-y79en/
iser.essex.ac.uk/research/publications/working-papers/iser/2014-02.pdf
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/fysb/data_collection_study_final_report_street_outreach_program.pdf

>Bi women report the highest rates of sexual assault
hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
glaad.org/blog/13-things-you-didnt-know-about-being-bisexual
lgbtqnation.com/2018/07/new-stats-46-bisexual-women-reportedly-raped/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/31/bisexual-women-nearly-twice-likely-abused-partner/

>Bi women report higher rates of mental illness & substance abuse
out.com/news-opinion/2018/11/27/bisexual-women-are-more-likely-suffer-opioid-misuse-study-says
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02791072.2004.10399732?casa_token=iLqMkZHCSOAAAAAA:LeZXhS2hS9KOHi3Lt_PmsywGjsuBnvoMbRsUgbexfRTXx9s1ygrBVn9mxL2ctG4OehtX18JXiFsb8A&;;;;
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07448481.2013.787619?scroll=top&needAccess=true&journalCode=vach20

>Bi people have the worst access to healthcare
qvoicenews.com/2018/10/17/bisexual-men-women-have-worst-access-to-health-care-ucla-study-says/
hrc.org/blog/bisexual-health-awareness-month-mental-health-in-the-bisexual-community
medicalxpress.com/news/2018-12-bisexual-women-vulnerable-poor-health.html
liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/lgbt.2014.0005?journalCode=lgbt

I'm not gay. Read my post... I hate faggots I swear! My mind is just so pre-occupied with how much I hate faggots. I'm the straightest man you'll ever meet. Slurping dick cream isn't gay when you hate fags.

Oh and also
>famed image
Are my threads famous now?

Attached: 1551495015344.jpg (242x250, 10K)

They could just choose to be straight

>if you don't like something you secretly like that thing
Imagine being this low IQ

Attached: PJsurnE.jpg (736x733, 97K)

Most people just ignore things they don't like. If it makes you mad there must be a reason. That reason is probably jealousy because you're closet homo.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
keep projecting your own shame about your deviant lifestyle onto me, homo

Attached: 1551292049005.png (738x669, 186K)

What? No it doesn't... they don't even have 'sections' its just based off of location.

OP really believes this.Holy shit. Listen, I hate my boss, but I don't come home and post fantasies about him 24/7 because he fucking sucks. You on the other hand... have some very gay splaining to do. Most likely to your family but who really gives a shit queer boi

A gay told me there's a poz section.
lol nope.

Attached: 1552768260143.png (729x945, 273K)

What fags do with their asses is none of my concern. The fact you assume anyone who disagrees with you is gay is yet more proof of your unhealthy obsession. Go check out one of those saunas youll have a great time.

>If I post a frog image, it reduces my urges to drink cum

You're a faggot, I don't care what you think.

Attached: 1552632119528.jpg (727x724, 63K)

I mean gays can gay all they want. It's kind of their bag.

What the fuck is pozzing?

When fags intentionally get HIV.

lol yep.

lol nope.

Attached: 1549045675212.jpg (399x532, 25K)

Download Grindr. It's their for your release. On the other hand, keep it bottled up and keep posting on anonymous forums trying to convince yourself (because your'e not convincing anyone who gives a shit) about how much you really hate gays

kys deviant

also I don't hate gays I want them to make the right choice.

this tbh

go ahead and make the right choice then. Anonymous people on the internet won't turn you straight.

I don;t know why but this made me laugh. Thanks user.

The right choice in this case is for them to stop being gay.
There has been no evidence that I'm not straight so quit the psyop bullshit.
The homosexual lifestyle is a dangerous one that hurts people. It's constantly shilled on this site and I'm losing my patience.

This is not even true. I just opened up Grindr to check. Maybe this gay guy who told you that was trolling you because you're a retard.

>losing my patience

What are you going to do. Cry about it some more on an anonymous message board. Oh no!

Face it faggot, your actions are impotent and sad.

I'm putting the truth out there.

>I just opened up Grindr to check
Fix yourself. Stop being gay. Think about what this lifestyle is doing to your body. Think about how the people who care about you must feel. It's unhealthy.

If you really believe that's how it works then stop being gay. You're dangerous to people.

*my truth

Stop thinking you're objectively right, it makes you seem like a retarded teenager.

>homosexuality isn't objectively unhealthy
Then why does it correlate with drug use, mental illness, molestation, and other negative outcomes?
Homosexual sex involves the destruction of another's rectum. It's sick.

>correlate

Whatever source you're about to post for that. I'm pretty sure they have an agenda that lines up with yours.

I'm also going to assume you're against straight anal then?

>I'm also going to assume you're against straight anal then?
Yes. And oral. They are both acts of extreme sadomasochism.

Get a load of this guy.

Yeah, get a load of me. I sure do have some novel ideas, don't I?
You gonna call me a closeted fag again?

I'll bite because I hoping for an interesting response. Why are they "both acts of extreme sadomasochism"?

Because having someone else's genitals in your mouth is not a pleasant experience.
Nor is having something in your ass.
If you are the one on the "giving end," then you are getting pleasure out of someone else's pain. If you are on the "receiving end," then you are experiencing pain and either tolerating it because it gets somebody else off or actively enjoying it like a sick fuck.

Awesome. From this point on you're going to be "Missionary Guy" for me.

Download Grindr, have sex, then report back. Otherwise, don't pollute my internet with your disgusting missionary filth, you fucking freak.