Just jerked off in the forest. Completely naked in the middle of nature. Probably one of the best orgasms ive ever had

Just jerked off in the forest. Completely naked in the middle of nature. Probably one of the best orgasms ive ever had.

Attached: 4487352-9580609765-9990..jpg (800x531, 124K)

cool.

cool.

today, on shit that never happened

cool.

been there, done that, 100% agree.

wife and i like to go camping/hiking. sex in the open like that is fun.

hot.

hot.

Until you learn that you wiped your dick off with poison ivy.

make sure you check for ticks

Nice. I fondly remember my teen forest faps.

I jacked off in a forest at night; got naked and jumped in a meter of thick deep mud for a few hours, and recorded it.

sauce

My ass was bare, and someone could have found out, and it was wet and slimy and hot, I dumped my clothes into the mud and wore them in the sun the next day until they dried out. I don't know how im alive after that experience, cause there were wolves and bears, and mosquitoes.

It was the greatest orgasm of my life

Agreed

Fucked my ex wife just off the path in the mountains, was ok, weird angles.

Stripped butt ass naked one night, walked out into the moonlight and blew my load out in the open — was peak experience.

I did this a lot as a kid. Not completely naked though. I want to do it again

Following up — something about the cool crisp night air, the stars, and nothing but my thoughts to cum to.

You're seriously skeptical about someone jerking off?

Why are people so fucking retarded.

>jerked off in forest
>someone dumps random dead body
>ancestry.jpeg
>seed raped in prison
>100% gain

Youve inspired me imma do the same shit but im going to be fucking my gf ina forest butt naked thanks for the genius idea

Being naked outside is a beautiful experience. Having sex or even just some 'gentleman's time' out in nature can be an amazing experience. You should have taken some photos of yourself after.

Attached: ssss.jpg (773x1030, 414K)