Can anyone tell me what was "ILLEGAL" about re-uploading the video the Shooter made?

Can anyone tell me what was "ILLEGAL" about re-uploading the video the Shooter made?

I don't understand.

Attached: Reuploader Arrested.jpg (882x1250, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
dump.bitcheese.net/files/lydoluc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6CNspeQYplk&t=9s&fbclid=IwAR2QqeILPS9KXvFktez7uPCNvQGVzJcxZlC7_idA6Ob-bOtEOboWybHvsqU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleep_censor#United_States
youtu.be/WgcovIu3k9o?t=36
s31.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/rrt2r-wow1c.webm
google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/264449/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it tells you literally in your photo

Brainwashing user.

Fuck NZ I have the video downloaded and I'll keep uploading everywhere I can. Come stop me faggots.

Because this is what happens when freedom of speech is oppressed.

Fascism. Plain and simple. I pray every day this won't happen in America but it's already starting.

They can't do shit unless you're in a shithole country that likes to terrorize their citizens.

I'm going to post it 100 more times before Wednesday just because that poor bastard got arrested.

Attached: 1443235264523.jpg (200x200, 12K)

How is it that NZ news was using the footage at every fucking newsbreak... but this guy gets arrested for putting it on Facebook (when FB was the source of the fucking thing in the first place)?

Attached: 1388046652735.jpg (612x490, 25K)

Patriotic/10. Would defend you in war.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (300x250, 20K)

To scare people dude. It's what fascists do. Psychological warfare on the masses.

Someone help a brother out with a link to the video. The one I had saved is gone

I thought the only illegal contend you could be slammed for was CP.

What's the difference between this Shooter's video and say Footage/Pic from WW2?

Surely Facebook could have just booted him under the "Violation of Community Guidelines" bullshit or something.

Why is he facing jail and criminal charges?

Attached: 1393831392406.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Loads of people are being arrested for sharing in the UK. Fucking joke of a country, not a whiff of democracy.

boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

You're not kiwi. Your fake bravado doesn't matter in this case.

It is illegal under an "objectionable publication" clause, which governments everywhere always use to suppress speech they dislike. This is the reason the first amendment is so valued in the US, and the reason it's always under attack by supposed "liberals." Prosecution like this would be shot down in the US

Because it violates kiwi law good the term for more info.

Yeah let's just try to hide the footage so we can pretend it doesn't exist.
Fuckin wankers

>To scare people dude. It's what fascists do. Psychological warfare on the masses.

No, this is typical of your deeply corrupt oligarch controlled western democracy. The Fascists were the freedom fighters of their time, you stupid shit.

Attached: 1545888487820.jpg (600x427, 68K)

guise i need david kalac photos
delisted on (((google)))
k thanks>795263736

If you show people the truth they will try to punish you for it because it goes against their programming from propaganda. "Anything that makes me slightly uncomfortable must be evil" type of mentality.

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4

It wasn't just the reupload of the video, it was the messages where he was inciting violence. However all i think he said was target aquired or some bullshit, there could be more that wasn't in the story.

This. But also they don't want people to have access to first-hand source material because governments and media want to control the narrative. If they can't tell you what happened (in their emotive words, in their interpretation) to make you believe it then they lose all power. So that video is almost worse than the actual crime as far as they are concerned.

I will laugh if it backfires and makes more people follow Brenton Tarrants heroic example.

This was in NZ? The rest of the world is not the US. Not every developed country works like ours. I think a lot of left leaning people here forget that or just honestly don’t realize other governments can lock people up for any reason they choose. What will they do? Resist with weapons? Guns are bad and you can’t have them for your own safety.

dump.bitcheese.net/files/lydoluc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4

>Oppressed
Kek. It’s suppressed faggot

Are you aware that the real world is not the internet? Laws tend to very from state to state, province to province, or in this case country to country.

It sounds like you aren’t aware of people in Europe going to jail for opinions.

>Prosecution like this would be shot down in the US
For now....

You sound angry about your small penis.

Murica

Attached: EDD03723-61BB-49BA-8E8E-33A4CCF424F2.jpg (682x1024, 116K)

Wow you fucken ignorant pos race baiting mother fucker. Stop posting this shit. Im sick of racist white boys posting this tragic incident as a meme and as a secondary reminder of their white supremacy. This is on purpose and intentional use to make minorities feel inferior and to also make muslims feel threatened and terrified of being in public. I am truly am disgusted by you dumbass rednecks and your 2nd amendment. Life would be better without guns so you can shove this act of terrorism up your ass. Every fucken week I hear your shit country airing another mass shooting. You white crackers need to chill the fuck out of killing as many innocent ppl and taking them to the grave with you. It is wrong morally and ethically. Stop with your bullshit pro gun. Ban all AKs and ARs including the multiple shotguns. did you even see how much guns this weirdo was carrying? Those are scary ass looking guns and he even customized it to terrify ppl looking at his live stream video. I, myself, am shaken from just watching it while I sob in regards to helpless lives taken.

Gas Gas GAS STEP ON THE GASSSSSSS

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

Attached: 89-09098089798798765677.jpg (600x622, 47K)

Sensi fag detected. Kek.

It literally says inside the article that he violated New Zealand's Films, Videos, and Publications Classifications Act; that's what's ILLEGAL about reuploading the video of the shooter attack

Laugh my ass off if he’s found not guilty.

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

It's pasta you retard

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

New Zealanders aren't entitled to free speech you see. Anything that offends someone = jail.

So free speech doesn't exist in New Zealand? Wow... that's fucked up. Glad I live in the USA!!

Attached: trump2020.png (1000x1000, 303K)

MAYBE, just maybe, he shouldn‘t have written something as foreshadowing and aggressive as ‚target aquired‘.
Of course he‘s gonna get questioned you dumb fuck, almost 50 people got killed, what did you expect?
Imagine this: someone enters your parents home and somehow you‘ve got a functioning family all over again and all your relatives are there and suddenly some edgelord starts killing everyone while memeing the whole thing. But your uncle and aunt survive and your neighbor starts making really funny jokes about the incident and how he would like to wipe out the rest of your family.
Wouldn‘t you want your neighbor to be questioned?
Think before you speak you fucking cuntnugget and don‘t ask stupid questions.
It‘s not about sharing the video, it‘s about the message he implied.

Free speech is in danger in the US too.

Attached: TrumpThreatensSNL.png (552x762, 53K)

Pewdiepie's friend is right. It's time to do something.

Attached: germany supports muslim rape gangs, imprisons grandmother for questioning holohoax.jpg (981x706, 195K)

Imagine my surprise.....,,

Brenton Tarrant was a hero.

Freedom fighters? Precisely WHOSE freedom were they fighting for? The freedom to openly discriminate/exterminate anyone they deemed an inferior race?

That's not fighting for freedom, that's oppression on an epic scale.

Put it another way: all those people the Nazis considered "untermensch", how much freedom did THEY have under the NSDAP? If it was less than the Nazi party members, the Nazis weren't fucking freedom fighters.

You goddamn imbecile.

Attached: The Nazi Jew.jpg (3038x1493, 559K)

The message is that eastern invaders will no longer be safe in the west. And no amount of low-T western cuckoldry will stop the tide of resistance from rising. The cat is out of the bag.

Get fucked you disingenuous cunt. Try that "But whaaa-aaat?" bullshit in court.

Where can I see the video ??

neck yourself red scum

>Germany has strict laws around the sentencing of children, making it difficult for prosecutors to secure jail time for minors.

it's their shitty laws, not Muslim privilege. Also the adult got 4 years which is still low imo, but again it's their lenient court system.

BOIUM

Attached: 1552221833605.png (501x585, 11K)

>it's their shitty laws,
AS IF that is an excuse. cuck-user.
That is the PROBLEM. Whoosh.

Attached: received_589242381551026.jpg (1241x1600, 93K)

kek

Brenton Tarrant was a hero

Human beings were killed. Think about what you‘ve just said.

>Brenton Tarrant was a hero
you're so emotional, try being reasonable rather than resorting to ad hominem. The guy i responded to call this dude a hero, he didnt accomplish anything, he killed innocent people, maybe he could've gone for the one's from that article but instead he's just going to fuel anti gun laws like a dumbass.

F
We all watched it, probably thanks in part to this faggot who fought censorship and got fucked by his own country for it. No shit state securituy forces of every state including the US prefer to control what info is shared online and what isn't... Too fucking bad, fuck them.

he's fueling communist gun control laws, he's no hero to me.

So I suppose a second video hasn't surfaced yet, with the second mosque getting shot to shit?

You should be questioned and fined, too.
Neck yourself

There's more guns than people in America. I don't think you have anything to fret.

Actually the gun sales has spiked drastically he inflated the gun market

Sooo no I can’t get linked to the video or..?

Ppl are getting locked up for sharing it, I have it but I'm not sharing it user

>inciting violence
He made a joking edgelord comment ("target acquired") that was actually kekworthy... Free speech

This is right on. Think about it the media used the hand gesture under the waist as a so called white supremacy sign yet every middle schooler knows this shit is not true but rather a game we play to screw with each other

This thread is a prime example of jumping to conclusions before you know all the facts, something you far right leaning cunts seem to despise and yell that left does so much. The guy posted on facebook before the shooting a picture of the mosque saying "target acquired" and shared the shooters live stream on Facebook.

Damn I hear you .i Js want to see it

that's just only the people already buying guns thinking they might get banned. also since most shit is registered if they start banning certain guns or attachements, they'd just come and confiscate your shit. like yeah some people probably still have there bump stocks, but just so much hassle to have it since you can get 5 years min for it, this asshole might spike more stupid laws like these.
also yes this is in NZ but that wont stop the propaganda

It's steadily eroding away, along with most of our founding values. I think history will show that we as a country grew too big and too stupid for our democracy in it's current form to work favorably.

/Pol/ started that, they fed it to the media as a hate symbol many keks were had

Attached: IMG_20190318_165704.jpg (480x606, 62K)

Stfu people deserve the right to see what happened. In the US I am glad people can see this video so more people realize how important it is to arm up. If this shit head tried this in my town, I live in Florida, his ass would have been riddled with bullets within the first few minutes of shooting.

The media thinks it's still hip, young, cool, and with it. Alas.

I feel like we should all send him Pepe shirts in prison

Sure once you start to threaten people all bets are off. Common sense is the key here. You can speak your mind even if it offends others but once you threaten someone you’re crossing the line

there a lot of shit in the videos
that raise a lot of questions

and the government doesn't like their Cyop's looked at too closely

bad enough the mosque was a terrorist training camp

The funny part is this dude is from Australia he’s an outsider to New Zealand so wtf is he talking about. He belongs back in his island if he wants to be talking about foreigners taking over his so called land..

anyone got a copy of the manifesto?

Google it user

>Being this brainwashed
Learn to think critically about history, context, and your place in it. You have been raised and taught by the side who won against Germany, so you've been fed a heavily biased narrative in which nazis were evil murderers. The truth of the matter is the nazis didn't do anything much worse than anyone else did (remember, the Americans had brutal prison camps for japanese as well). The german people were not psychopathic murderers as current history books will have you beleive. They were good, hard working people just like americans, and they were desperately trying to overcome the absolute shit terms of the treaty of Versailles. And if you were there and couldn't put food on the table or pay your rent because some oportunistic jewish businesses took advantage of the economic crisis and bought up all the housing you'd be fucking pissed off too.

I don't think anyone needs to be reminded that Muslims are Arabs, and therefore more foreign to New Zealand than Australians. Both of the latter groups are largely European, after all.

But hey, you knew that already, didn't you?

Omg that video was terrible I hope he rots in prison sick pos

It's slowly moving towards UK-tier gun laws, even in the us. It will take time but 2A is already heavily erroded... I live in a us state and can't legally buy a handgun even with competency certificates and clean background.

>what was "ILLEGAL"

A peasant reporting the news without a permit.

Attached: lying fake news cnn versus wikileaks.jpg (697x345, 45K)

Chilling quads of truth

you mean it's what commies do since they are all totalitarians

Why do you guys think this? Do people really not know who Kropotkin is?

they jews and zionists are the real murderers bombing supply lines, firebombing schools and hospitals, and after the war was over putting germans in death camps.

More foreign... please.. if you aren’t from there you’re foreign, end of story. This guy was just pissed because he didn’t have anything going for him and found a cause he thought he could belong to since nothing else was panning our for him. He said so himself in his manifesto.

name one outcast but in reality commies have the highest death count in modern history.

all communists deserve death. All apologists/defenders of communism deserve death.

You’re probably living in a liberal state... don’t like, it vote! Tell your friends to vote too.

and only 1 of the dead was a legal resident of new zealand, the others were all illegals.

Its just that people are getting more and more annoyed about little shit posting edgy stuff on the web
frankly I understand them

nothing illegal about it.
at least not in america

Same, fuck censorship and governments that think the muslim rape and murder rate is ok but uploading a video isn’t.

Pro tip to newfags, it’s not incompetence, it’s malicious governments of Kikes that want you extinct. That’s why the attack on free speech in every western country.

Literally All i learned about jews in american public school was how horrifically they were treated by Nazi Germany... It took will into my adult life before i discovered that Israel to this day does basically the same shit to Palestinians. (That's not to say Palestinians are blameless either, they are both assholes if you ask me) but it's amazing the Jewish guilt trip that is shamelessly built in to our education and it's 100% taboo to even talk about

It never had to make sense, they can use their power to demonize a helpless white person Nd ruin his life so they will. You think they would have taken him in if he turned out to be a fucking nigger?

When will they arrest Zuckerberg for live streaming it?

It's illegal to do things the NV government doesn't want you too, didn't you hear?
That's what it's like to not live in America atm.

Yea, i do, it sucks so goddamn much. It's insane, the well to do libo dicks don't need guns because they live in nice ass neighborhoods and spend all their time at hot yoga and whole foods, meanwhile the housing projects they voted to build in the working class neighborhoods jacks the crime rate through the roof and then they also say I can't buy a gun to defend myself.

Heh a corporation? be held accountable for its actions? what are you on DOPE?

too true, it was a form of brainwashing and indoctrination from 5th grade on. Still remember when just by questioning it the teachers give a stern lecture about how everything was true, then later on when teaching about other parts of world history the same teacher would say to question everything because history is written by the victors.

Remember, NZ is the same country where they were told by their American masters to send SWAT team and helicopters to raid and arrest Megaupload’s owner. Because of some stupid lame reason I guess.

same here, didnt know anything about da jooz except muh holocaust until i was like 16/17.
i probably wouldnt buy into too much of the muh jooz /pol/ shit if it werent for the fact that its completely forbidden to question anything israel/jews/etc.
extremely fucking suspicious if you ask me, and you know what they say, your rulers are the ones whom youre never allowed to criticize

100% this... We also had TWO full day field trips to the Holocaust museum. And for all the obsession with the jewish plight the explaination for it all never was discussed in any detail beyond "nazis were evil so they tormented the good jewish people".

I hate it too because you can't even begin to have the discussion without being labeled a stormfag. I don't hate jews or really any group for that matter but I know damn well when someones trying to force feed a skewed narrative

The rapists are all obviously in their 20’s to 30’s. They are those fuckass refugees that claim to be young for asylum benefits and to go to school but they are a foot taller than everyone else and obviously not middleschoolers at all. Some have thick full beards and straight up look middle age.

See pic related, the dude in the picture is with his aupposed age cohort and our governments let this happen even though it is related to a 5000% increase in child rape.

The kikes in power today will have to answer to God for their vile deeds, but hopefully they answer to angry revolutionaries first.

Attached: D69D71B1-B959-48C0-88C3-92BDBA5102C1.png (750x1334, 822K)

Andrew Yang 2020

Get uncomfortable

FB killed the livestream before he got to the second place, but there's video floating around of the aftermath. Rare, though, I've only seen one link to it all weekend.

This is the literal end game of the left, censor and in-jail everyone who opposes their faggot snowflake views. The irony is that had he uploaded beheadings done by ISIS he would be a free man.

Jews were treated prettily shitty by the nazi's, just like the commies, any naysayer of nazi rule, germans who were mixing race, gypsies, ect. After WW2 and the start of the cold war, we couldn't have people feeling bad for communists. So we were left to skew it as just nazi's hated jews.

It's called fascism, and gen Z leftist propagates it thru the western world with the help of jewish media.

yet you fail to mention and ignore how jews treated germans prior to the war and what jews did to destroy that country into a cesspool of degeneracy.

its like footage of FDR's polio being made contraband

where's your morality, dude? we all get what happened. im desensitized enough being on this site 11 years. now this dude is making anyone that opens up about using any chan seem like a terrorist. you dont even get what's going on.

Attached: Memes.png (608x404, 277K)

My knowledge of history pretty much just goes back to WW2. Treaty of Versailles was fucked up is all i know for sure. Care to tell me what jews did to piss off pretty much all of germany?

hitler blamed garman jews for harboring wealth within their community while german suffered after damages from WW1

to make it short

The Jewish banking system was crippling Germany with debt and inflation, both of which is was permitted to do by the treaty with the backers of Britain and France.

Got any sauce for this? Because it sounds like fucking bullshit to me

Start about reading about the weimar culture and what led up to it.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html

Attached: IMG_3048.jpg (1489x1396, 415K)

what the fuck can we do to help this kid. they cant fucking do this its disgusting. theyre looking to make an example of people for whatever agenda i cant think of right now. i feel so sorry for this dude holy shit. fuck my dumbfuck alchy brained roided up countrymen. fuck new zealand where can i move? south korea?

Shes 88 which means she was 14 when the war ended.

Either she actually knew or is too senile to know any better. Both answers horrify me.

its probably fake and they're probably just spreading the story as a way to discourage people from reposting it.

the taboo factor is retarded. I'm a jew. Didn't choose it or convert, not religious, I was just born this way. Let's be real tho. There's no way 6 mil. come on. Yes, some bad things happened. Why not get the history correct though? That's what I care about.

You idiots, this kid is getting charged for saying "I want to commit violence on these people", thats not free speech its a threat.
I can say shit about 14 words and white genocide all I want.
Violence and inciting violence isnt cool.

>I'm a jew
fuck out

Attached: 1535725641743.jpg (550x422, 35K)

world domination

Attached: 1552708353920.jpg (441x248, 21K)

always good to see rationality on both sides
now fuck off kike

suck my cock faggot

There is abuse of minors. Plain and simple.

kike here. never change Yea Forums

holocaust denier =/= 6.000.000 denier

Close but yes

Low caste ass, 99%er jews aint shit. May as well put on a Nascar T-shirt, grab a Bud Light and get a choice spot down by the swimmin' hole. You goyim now.

thanks I'll check this out when I got the time

>human beings
Ragheads are sub-human scum and deserve what they got. He should have brought more explosives than a shitty car bomb.

Give those fuckers a taste of their own medicine

Attached: received_373951136781667.jpg (1024x560, 79K)

The second amendment should have been the first. One can't exist without the other.

This

>denied bail
Fuckin lol

For now...

If he was still alive he'd have got a bullet in the back of the head just like all rest of the fucking idealists.
Socialism=Tyranny=Mass Murder.

Nestor Makhno came closer to pulling it off, they murdered him too...

it was live, which means he knew the shooting was going to occur before it occurred, occurred while it was occurring, and never called for help.

he's a co-conspirator, essentially. he's going to prison for a long time, and will likely be pull apart by Maori gangs.

I think it's fantastic he's going to prison. A great way to begin the cleanse of white nationalists

The rules of life are simple.
1) Don't be a shit.

Break that rule, I don't give a fuck what happens to you.

this board has come full circle?

>cleanse of white nationalists

By you very words you confirm their reason for going to war against you.

He thinks he is a guerilla resistance movement.

You justify his fears.

Attached: 1298258912817.jpg (3176x2382, 550K)

No there have always been Anons on both sides of every issue.

You are not the minority here, unless you think you are a white and male?

by that reasoning every facebook employee that was working during the shooting should be put in prison

Many facebook employees are going to be indicted soon for selling personal information.

facebook is lagging, i posted that vid friday
and i noticed they still havent taken it down.

>I don't understand.

Then you are an idiot.

>it alleges and offence under New Zealand's Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act by distributing an objectionable publication

There is you explanation.

Btw, posting animal cruelty video on Yea Forums will also get you banned because it violated United States. Why this doesn't apply to cruelty on humans what is really hard to understand.

>chat messages inciting extreme violence

If you're an US American make a twitter post about how somebody should assassinate Donald Trump and see what happens in your "free speech save haven"...

Publicly asking for people to commit felonies is illegal in any developed country in the world.

Attached: 1550505602499.png (866x900, 366K)

Good, they need some grief after going full LibTard.

you could say they started it in WWII when they killed 12,000,000 people in the gas chambers

the US only killed a few million nazis, for some reason naziism is tolerated, they should be decimated.

White on White purge

Attached: A-10 American Savior.jpg (980x702, 62K)

all facebook employees should be hanged.

not by me. or by anyone. i do not endorse this statement.

Attached: buapzzmsw9m21.png (1320x381, 34K)

I'm glad you know 'hanged' vs. 'hung'. you're the first person on 4ch I've see use 'hanged' right when talking about a hanging. these kids are severely undereducated.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CNspeQYplk&t=9s&fbclid=IwAR2QqeILPS9KXvFktez7uPCNvQGVzJcxZlC7_idA6Ob-bOtEOboWybHvsqU

seriously spread and watch this video friendos, all four hours. shit is wild.

always been skeptical and tried to avoid diving into the jewish shit. man did i fuck myself up.

really try to look at logic, and i dunno... there's just some shit culturally that feels like a war... sending people to jail over ideas. fucking scary.

>It is illegal under an "objectionable publication" clause, which governments everywhere always use to suppress speech they dislike. This is the reason the first amendment is so valued in the US, and the reason it's always under attack by supposed "liberals."

Then why is there the constant bleeping of "profane words" on US television and radio between 6:00 AM and 10:00 PM? And why is there a federal agency monitoring this? Also isn't this mostly demanded by "free speech loving" conservatives?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleep_censor#United_States

Attached: FCC.png (300x168, 15K)

Based

I didn't waste 12 years of my life here to post typos. Thanks for the recognition

in the US he'd be tried as an accomplice, or as a co-conspirator.

knowing the attack was going to be committed, and watching it live without contacting the police makes him an accomplice. Easy case to try federally and by most states (particularly red states, they have the most criminal legislation).

So the law he "violated" was basically intended to block things like extreme porn from being published in NZ. It's part of the ratings system basically.
It's a bit like how laws intended to stop threatening phone calls and faxes are being used to censor the internet in other countries.

'mka

Attached: 1549063843388.jpg (400x592, 174K)

FIRST FUCKING PARAGRAPH RIGHT AFTER THE PICTURE, YOU STUPID FUCK.

Attached: HeavyFaithfulGrassspider.webm (250x442, 295K)

You'd better believe it duderino

they are being taught, just not reading, writing, and arithmetic.

No, he's being charged with things more akin to violating obscenity laws which exist in the US but have been significantly blunted by 1st amendment defences.

Because pearl-clutching authoritarians, user. Censorship of "curse words" continues to be the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I found this image with some text that explains what was considered illegal about it, here you go.

Attached: 1552879939850s.jpg (176x250, 7K)

use bing stupid

He's being charged for inciting violence.

Which is illegal in any western nation.

>fascists were freedom fighters
Lol how can a person be this retarded?

Yeah, no. Many mass shootings/murders have occurred in Florida. None of them were stopped by a citizen with a gun.

New Zealand is a cuck country. They don't have the same freedoms we do here in America.

we killed them by the millions then. and we'll kill them by the millions now. nazis were/are inbred , uneducated retards who wanted things for free.

just like white nationalists.

> He's been charged with inciting violence
No, he hasn't.
He's been charged with
"making an objectionable publication"
"distributing an objectionable publication"
Under the Films, Videos and Publications Classifications Act.

They're laws intended to control smut.

That's because they all happened in "Gun Free Zones."

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>Many mass shootings/murders have occurred in Florida. None of them were stopped by a citizen with a gun
This raises an interesting question. How do you determine how many mass shootings were stopped before they began by another citizen with a gun? Cos they wouldn't show up on the list of mass shootings, obviously.

The NRA magazine America's First Freedom has to sort through them in order to pick out the best ones for their monthly publication. They get hundreds of submissions but only publish about 15 every 30 days. IOW, it happens all the time - jut in America.

Attached: glock 30.jpg (600x424, 35K)

This is the kid that hit the politician with egg you fucking retards

Idiot.

I mean it's more of a problem predicting the future. You can't know what would have been a mass shooting if it didn't happen...

a live video of killing spree / terrorist attack could be classified as a snuff film
in fact most countries except the US have made those illegal
but its quite a stretch to call it that - this may as well apply to most of the 9/11 footage. its a public news event above all

Hey guess what, guns are banned at concerts, movie theaters, nightclubs, and schools. So which mass shootings are you talking about? I know there's a few examples of shootings at malls stopped by citizens with firearms.

Says the idiot

Kill yourself edgelord.

Attached: Advice for shit eaters.gif (407x405, 317K)

governments can decide whatever the fuck they want to be illegal. If it suits their goals, they can make something illegal with whatever faggy reason they want.

You know, like the approach of the peoples republic of china.

i'm sure it was illegal to post it the first time. in the british empire, it's illegal to do things that hurt feelings a certain way. video games will be banned if they are "callous". think about it. if it can cause extreme butthurt, it's illegal.

You didn't read the manifesto then?

don't laugh at my use of the term "british empire". canada is part of the british empire. in canada, if you posted "we must kill all asian immigrants", you go to jail for the specific crime of "suggesting genocide" and well, while you can get banned from /pol/ for posting that, Yea Forums is the only place on Yea Forums where it's ok.

stormfront is this way --> (_o_)

fucking nazi

It's New Zealand, they're hand-holding daycare type nation. They don't have the same rights as somewhere like the US which treats people like proper adults 80% of the time

what did he say specifically? oh wait they havent told anyone have they you dumb cunt. they said he reposted the video and a meme that said target acquired with the pic of mosque. saying "fuck islam" is considered inciting violence. but i can say "fuck religion" thats fine. go die.

They hate on greatness
Clearly this man put together the greatest production of the 2010s
youtu.be/WgcovIu3k9o?t=36

Attached: Worlds greatest.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>a taste of their own medicine
>implying they have anything to do with extremist violence

my god it must be exhausting being this stupid and paranoid

They're practicing and continuing the tradition of shitbrain religion. Only thing making them slightly different from other muslims is having western influence around them, the moment they gain more numbers and become even 10-30% of the population they go back to their shit kicker goat fucker ways

lol that kid is being hailed as a hero. fucking king of the soyboys.

This whole event has exposed those countries for what they are. Grade A cucks. Five eyes my ass.

>clicked on video to expect
>real woman
Man real women dont do it for me only chicks with dicks do

I'm am a retired Army infantry veteran. IF I didn't have anything to live for, I follow in Tarrant's footsteps. What a brave thin he did.

Attached: 325th Airborne Infantry.png (150x196, 27K)

You have to leave on a last minute trip, you have 3 kids 5-9 years old and your wife/gf is already out of town. Most people you know well are busy except a white guy from Australia and a straight up Arab Muslim from Syria. You've only met both of them once and they both seemed nice. Who do you choose? Be fucking honest.

Which country is more cucked? NZ or Sweden?

thats good lol ima use that. bets they will say some bullshit to get out of it like "i would never do that anyway". lying to themselves.

i shared the article on my facebook stating how vague and irresponsible the articles are. first thing i have posted since 2012.
i didnt give half a shit about any of this until seeing this. over 1000 people are MURDERED every single day its not a huge deal in the grand scheme.
but causing permanent emotional damage by traumatizing a young person for doing something tens of thousands of people did? i am seething right now. i would donate all my disposable income for the next month to do something if i thought it could help in any way.
he is absolutely shitting right now. i know ehan i was behind that glass facing a potential year i was shitting. changed me forever. 14 years for edgy memes. people are even making shit up in the comments like he inspired the shooter by suggesting it as a target in the original thread WITH NO EVIDENCE TO BACK THAT UP.

The blind hypocrisy of the left, knows no bounds. I have to give credit to their leadership though. Convincing that many people that a religion bent on ruling the world and killing all westerners for the last 40+ years, is suddenly based and should be let into western countries in the millions, in just 5-7ish short years, is quite the thing.

Calling him a faggot but also requesting he suck your cock.

I've got some bad news for you buddy.

Law enforcement lie. Its likely legal but you'll still get a knock on the door if you're a kiwi.

This

>88 years old
nice

I'll say this for the 35243rd time: the reason why they give Muslim immigrants light sentances while throwing the book at people for "islamaphoboa" is so that the prisons won't get filled with mainly Muslims. They want the prisons to remain White and a good way to do that is to put more Whites in prison especially for things that would put them at odds with the Muslims in jail. The people that rule the prisons rule the underworld and Europe doesn't want their underworld being run by Muslims.

Attached: 1551048880314.jpg (432x583, 175K)

Whether or not you support the shooter's side of the story doesn't seperate you from content licensing, he clearly didn't have the content license, whatever his argument is its defunct and...just not as a misdemeanor but now its a crime because he was warned specifically not to post it. Unless he was allowed to post it under some direction by someone else then It was a No Motive Crime and puts him right up there with the shooter.

people literally cuck themselves using social media. they dont understand the power they collectively wield. virtue signalling online and then talking about how much you hate sandniggers to your husband of 50 years, will literally come back to slit your throat.

>when you add a 6th dimension to chess but it turns out you can't count to 6

Because children can't be exposed to bad words while the heroic gay men stick their penises inside each other, while evil white men with guns shoot innocent black teens, and while evil white men beat minorities bloody in the streets at night.

Who cares that most children use profanity by the age of eight.

Attached: 1538104197588.png (320x252, 150K)

It took one shooting to turn New Zealand into an Orwellian nightmare.

whole NZ thing is an excuse to expand the police state. I think the shooting was a flase flag too.

Because literally all middle easterners (Both kikes and mudslimes and anything inbetween) are oversensitive pussies who cry at the slightest visual or moral outrage provocation, or the littlest criticism, so our governments shut down anything involving them because they want the free brown people labor but don't want the risk involved.

There's your actual real answer.

Attached: dont even know anymore.png (890x837, 549K)

They also used the chaos of ww1 to lead a civil war in Germany and tried to take the country by force.
That is never taught in schools, but is one of the key reasons he wasn't willing to let them be free during ww2

Uh it's the same as making a video of you murdering people and then sharing it? It's illegal to make torture porn and snuff movies. It's also illegal to distribute them. How can you all be this retarded. If it was a third party unrelated or a victim it would be fine. Fuckin autistic dumbshits.

And the Oscar for best acting in drama goes to...

Sweden by far

He doesn't have freedom of speech in his country

5 minutes ago. Funny what they are removing now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-175716.png (1080x2280, 695K)

Whatever you guys do, don't murder anyone else, ok?

Sweden isn't that bad outside of Malmo and Stockholm. I cross the bridge weekly. The drive through Malmo disgusts me, but the rest is fine

Not really from Trumples. He doesn't actually have the power to threaten speech. The real threat to free speech is the increasingly radicalized political parties combined with the fact that most universities in America are either commie training camps or massive fundy churches. Nobody is learning how to think, just what to think.

Oh and the media is able to report on the subject without viewing the footage?

>Nobody is learning how to think, just what to think.
this

Mossad

Attached: 1552900572844.png (433x475, 213K)

Yes just like they do constantly when things happen without video footage. You are retarded.

keep lying to yourself idiot. How can you imagine a journalist writing a report without viewing it?
>inb4 there are other stories without footage
yes but if footage is available do you honestly think a journalist would ignore this opportunity?
There are probably more copies of the video on journalists computers than you can imagine

Apparently the dont have free speech in NZ

#brave

Easy to act tough hiding behind your computer

The government wants to censor you. You are their biggest fear. They want you to be obedient. Why don't you just behave, my slave?

You’re going to get murdered for this

ITT children who think yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater is freedom of speech protected.

No, you little cunts.

absolute fake and everyone that believes that should just jump off the next bridge.
dumb cunts

dude... what the fuck happend to you?

Journalists, and anyone with a brain bigger than a pea, are aware that watching the footage isn't really edifying. Your career will be quite short if you watch every execution, crime scene clip and murder vid you get before you.
If someone finds something in the footage that is worth watching, or worth following up, then that information will get around. If you think watching gore is 'reality' or more information than not watching it, you need some working on.

Attached: 13929g64345078 copy.jpg (413x395, 224K)

And the only thing most rando, anons will get out of it is morbid curiosity at best and something to emulate at worst

Anyone have the manafesto? The intertubes is being scrubbed of it.

the media wants to suppress the truth about white genocide.

Nope, not unless you're actually acting as an accomplice, or as a co-conspirator.
You are not obligated under law to report a crime, unless you are in a position where you would be reasonably expected to do so (Watchman, guard, government official)
You may not conceal a crime, that is, if you are being directly questioned by law law enforcement (etc), but you are not obligated to freely disclose anything.

The throat fuck jew is running amok

Attached: 1509849366534.jpg (1197x1568, 260K)

Imagine taking the blue pill holy fuck. Good job displaying your complete ignorance to reality. The victors rewrite history cunt.

Literally makes me want Hitler back. A society that will not protect it's children deserves to burn.

So by your logic, if someody knew about the 9/11 attacks ahead of time, they would be under no legal obligation or consequence for not reporting it?
That's not how it works user
By knowingly allowing it tonhapoen, they are complicit

Fully triggered about literally nothing snowflake mode engaged.

you realize your inb4 is actually in reply to what you were inb4ing? brain worms.

This is the most insane strawman lol keep going what are you talking about xD

>making an objectionable publication

I haven't kept up the least bit with this whole thing so this is the only thing I'm offended by so far. 2+2=5.

>Generalizing this hard because the media portrays it that way. Don't forget America invented terrorism as an idea, and then through destabilising the east turned the scapegoat into a reality. Imagine how many American extremists there would be if we were invaded. Unless you think we go to war for freedom.

Oops

"You may not share videos of people getting killed"

The next day:

ALL CINEMA MANAGERS ARRESTED

No all terrorists have great childhoods and play vidya just like me. It doesn't matter if the US has been dropping bombs on their rubble pile since the 80s.

you know movies ... aren't real ... right? nobody actually dies in them.

Because radio and TV (Broadcast) use the public airwaves for anyone in the public to listen too.

so many edgy teenlords here

Attached: Joshua_Moon.jpg (960x540, 303K)

This event has spawned an entirely new type of retard. Congrats if you are defending terrorists online I guess. You're as bad as isis and should be dealt with accordingly.

We need to make more memes in retaliation, show them this is a fight they literally cannot win

We need an old fashioned Habbo raid but in a New Zealand courtroom.

Riddle me this:
European/Northern American civilization is based on a set of principles (personal liberty, NAP, value of each individual, property rights, free markets, separation of church and state, etc.) that constitute the basis of society. It's by adhering to those principles that it was able to achieve what it achieved and maintain prosperity. Shithole countries don't deem those principles important, hence they are shithole countries.
Of course, not everything's perfect. Of course there are abusers. But it's just like with the international politics and Russia: Everybody's playing by the rules, Russia is abusing everything they can. If the civilized world would respond proportionately, it would automatically break those rules and thus destroy the conditions that allow for peace and prosperity - the one who does not have any reservations always gains some benefit over others, but if everybody started to break them the system would collapse and everybody would suffer.

How does behaving like a shitskin help the cause? If you are fighting, let's say, a toddler, do you resort to taking your pants off and shitting on the floor next to him? It accomplishes nothing, it makes your house even more messy and encourages the toddler to scream even louder.

I despise Islam as much as any other sane person, but I believe that if we value Western civilization we should behave like civilized people. Defend the principles. Educate people. Make 'intellectual darkweb' mainstream (I think it's already happening). Be productive, achieve a lot, further the civilization, use your leverage to make things better wherever you are.But taking the lazy way out and shooting up people is just destructive to the very thing you're allegedly trying to defend.

Tl;dr: behaving like shitskins just destroys the very thing you were trying to protect. Can anybody possibly explain the benefit of that?

OMG I DONT CAAAAARE! FUCK OFFFFFFFF BACK TO POL YOU FUCKING SHILL

Go back you your trap threads nigger

HOLY FUCKING YAWN
ISRAEL DOES THIS EVERYDAY

Lots of left wing shi- oh wait no it's all paid right propaganda and nazis with a dick in their mouth. Fuck all the way off shills.

Wow you really got him! Good one Moldova!

Soon it'll be a home practice too

Shill every day for no pay that's the homo way.

And don't start going on about race war. Imagine a middle class citizen with two kids, a cat, a minivan and a family business. He dislikes the immigrants, he's all for stricter migration laws and restrictions on islamic movements, but is he going to go to the streets to beat somebody else up? He needs functioning schools for his education, he needs working trade for his business, he needs functioning supermarkets to feed his family. What good would a race war do him? He likes civilization, in fact, he pays taxes each month to support it.

If you want to fight a race war, go to fucking Afghanistan or Israel and give DESERVING fuckers hell. But don't try to drag Western civilization into this shitskin tier mud.

Attached: 1535032595751.jpg (917x960, 52K)

Good for you, user. Me too.

The fucking fasciest NZ government didn't even grant him bail. For uploading a video!! And yet they give every right to muslim rape gangs. Yeahh..... NZ should probably have a civil revolution before they take away all their guns. It worked out really well for the USA when the fucking Thought Police decided to errode all the citizens freedoms.

Lick my fucking nuts you beta puss

Attached: IMG_20190309_112404820_BURST025.jpg (419x558, 18K)

Just shilling no big deal. Hanging around terrorist threads pushing an agenda cause yaint got no job or you live in Kazakhstan.

Since when does reality apply.
Just wait till they ban all video games with violence.

You are a beta here is a picture of my dick because I am a fagoot

The worst thing is that they have a Government Censor in NZ and he deemed the video """"Objectionable"""", and now anyone with a copy or sharing it in NZ faces serious jail time.

Maybe Brenton Tarrant targeted the wrong group of people in NZ? It seems like there is something far more afoul going on with that dyke Prime Minister of theirs.

so gay lol ur so gay

>every 80s game ever
I like Galaga and Pac-Man though

ONE guy in the UK was charged because he said wanted to support Brenton Tarrant for what the guy did. Probably offer to donate money for his criminal defence, and the fucking thought police in the UK slammed that right down. I wonder which mosque in which country will be next?

Flawless argumentation. Did you type that using your virgin micropenis? Since your fingers are too fat to do that.

Attached: 1527830364007s.jpg (249x232, 6K)

Cry more/ Impotent faggot/ white is all you have/ so cry
You're worthless and weak/no real identity/but what you're born with/failure you suck

>any country having a female leader
doomed for failure and cuckoldry

So is all 9/11 footage banned in New Zealand as well?

The expert on those topics has chimed in. Wrap it up boys.

I disagree, the next time a radical muslim is thinking of running a car through a western city, like NYC, or London, or Berlin, or Stockholm, or Paris, he will think twice knowing that any aspiring Templar Knight like Brenton Tarrant could walk into any local mosque and potentially eradicate his entire family.

And if that doesn't give him pause, it should wake the global fucking muslim ''community'' up to the fact that they Are responsible for their youth, and they Are responsible for raising them to not commit mass murders, and they Are responsible for reporting them to police if they do get radicalised anyway and pose a thread to others. I think this might make a lot of muslim mother and fathers keep a closer eye on their little Muhhamad since if he slaughters a room full of westeners then it might be their local mosque that is the next retaliation target.

I am not emotional about this, user. I am ecstatic that finally something has happened that should get some people to start taking responsibility. For these reasons Brenton Tarrant is a hero.

Was footage of 911 created by the attackers and released to the media? No? That's why ya idiot.

Maybe it's time that a more reasonable governemnt was in charge. One that was pro human rights, pro gun rights, pro protecting it's citizens. Maybe people with guns and voting rights should stand tall and not allow themselves to be cucked like Australia was cucked.

If I was an adult when Howard came to take all the guns he would have taken mine over my cold dead body. But he would have had to climb pretty high to do that. If you catch what I mean.

So if someone other than the attacker was filming the shooting it would be ok to post on the internet?!

Fuck you.
14/88

Go out, old.

No repost license

If they were not involved in a conspiracy to commit making snuff movies obviously yes.

definitely if it was an innocent third party

I know user. I ran into so many people today who I had to correct. They had read a headline, or heard some idiot at their work talk about it. The media knows that most people don't even read the full articles, and even those that do don't have critical reasoning powers to decide whether it is accurate, and even fewer fact check. So when there is no source material avaialble they control the narrative. Look at the UK man arrested for saying he supported the attacks in NZ. They deleted his post and no one can find out what he said. I bet it was something super tame.

>Btw, Obama is also allegedly a white supremacist too. What do you know????

Attached: barack-obama-white-power.jpg (600x320, 25K)

>says fuck you
>RNG
>22/7/11
>haha I win

The media footage of 911 can still be used as a recruitment tool for jihadists.

Completely unrelated to the law and point at hand. You wish the law was the way it was to justify your point. It's not. The law is the law for a different reason. Namely no making or distributing snuff films. So what's your problem? You want snuff films to be legal? You want people to be able to distribute them? Just say that. That makes you an extremely sick degen fucker though and you should seek therapy.

>The truth of the matter is the nazis didn't do anything much worse than anyone else did
I would buy you a beer. It's so fucking hard to find someone to talk to about how the real world works. Most people are so indoctrinated that when WW2 germany is mentioned they either, a) immediately lose interest, too controversial, change topic, b) denounce nazis, poor jews, how horrible, change subject, or c) believe everything they have been told and will denounce you for going against the narritive even when there are facts to support it. FFS it's Fucking Illegal in germany to say the genocide didn't happen. What sort of free country is that?

If they were really confident it happened, they wouldn't give a fuck about what anyone said about it being real. They would be so self assured in the evidence and the facts that would disprove such an outrageous claim...... but no, they fucking go into panic mode. Makes me doubt that there were that many jews killed at all.

Tldr

enough eyes on thread
time to state actual agenda

Go. Away. SHILL.

It's a literal example of why the post it's responding to is incorrect
I know you love saying strawman, but maybe you're just an idiot

Kek, this. I even watched Ben Shapiro denounce the attacks, refuse to say Brenton Tarrants name, and then admonished anyone to even look up the video or the manifesto because it was so horrible and shocking and HE WINS if you do that! Fucking Shapiro then went on to say he watched the video and gave a turn-by-turn run through of what happened (Which in my opinion didn't match up the the video I saw very well at all.)

Fucking media, they are so desperate to control the fake news narrative.

People die in war. This a war for the survival of our people and culture. We need more to stand up fight.

One can only hope user.

and if i made a "funny" montage of those video, i'm going in jail? s31.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/rrt2r-wow1c.webm

why are you replying to posts from an hour ago you dumb faggot

dude's long gone

The left needs to go. It's past time. Brenton Tarrant saw this. Everyone reading this knows it to be true.

>"I want to commit violence on these people
That isn't a threat. A threat is saying "I AM GOING TO_____"

I want is simply a statement of desire. Like approving of what Brenton Tarrant did. It isn't even inciting someone since you have to tell someone to go do ____ for it to be incement. That kid needs a good lawyer and then should sue the NZ government for everything it's worth.

KEK!

No you aren't.
You just pretend you/he is because you realized how ridiculous what you said was
It's ok user, 404 is coming.

The ironic thing is that for some reason the 9/11 films were never deemed 'objectionable'..... funny how the Radical Left always leaps to defend muslims, isn't it?

There was a shooting in a church in Texas and it was a guy who had a rifle in his car which made the coward shooter run for his life.

yeah you're right it's just you and me here

paranoia

They were filmed by innocent third parties. They were not filmed by the actual killer doing the killing with the intent to distribute. Things aren't all the same you idiot.

No western country has rights like people in the US do. I woudln't be surprised if one day soon most of these western nations revolt, the whole anglosphere community will be in turmoil except the US, and what is fucked is that as US-allies the US will probably intercede (with supplies, annunition, weapons, etc.) to keep the populations of those countries under the thumb of their overlords, because the US wants allies with stable governments that will by and large do what the US tells them to do.

Freedom is only free in the USA.

I think you should visit your local mosque on Friday

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose.

Why? Say something pussy lol. Insert vague threat here

The filmer is not the issue. If somebody released a video of a junkie killing his wife with an axe for a last bottle of beer and proceeding to drink it, it would still be illegal.

I feel like this thread is way too long for such a retarded question.

Attached: 1526884576321.jpg (1242x778, 157K)

Pretty much. Look at the UK. Look at Germany. Look at those Scandinavian countries. Imagine what would have happened under Shillary.

To be fair, part of the problem is that there are no strong men left. Definitely no strong politicians, not that they are really men by that point. Everything has to be PC, everyone is terrified the Far Left Mainstream Media will write a hit piece on them using the bad-bad words.

Kek

By NZ cuckoldry logic. If a brave muslim captured it on his smartphone and sent it to social media right before he was gunned down the NZ would proudly show it on every news channel because the brave soul was trying to shine a light on what happened in that Mosque.

The world is fucked, and filled with fucking puppetmasters who want to control the narrative.

It wouldn't and isn't which is why you could find a thousand vids like that online hth.

Run from the truth, jew-user. Run and hide. We are waking up to the truth, and I know you are scared of the truth.

>They want the prisons to remain White and a good way to do that is to put more Whites in prison especially for things that would put them at odds with the Muslims in jail. The people that rule the prisons rule the underworld and Europe doesn't want their underworld being run by Muslims.

Huwhat?

Anyone not involved in the crime ya fuckin idiot. You have brain worms.

You are also dealing with a group of people who stormed a building because someone drew a cartoon of Mohammed, so some of the censoring may be due to trying to mitigate that backlash, though I would still agree that it's almost entirely to control the narrative though.

>people literally cuck themselves using social media

So social media comes over and fucks their wife while they watch?

If you come to Yea Forums for the truth fuckin lol you are a broken retard. If you come to shill (you) you're a pathetic broken retard.

You would love that. It wasn't a threat user ;)
Simply doing my civic duty, you seem to love them so much you should be with them next Friday for the memorial prayer.

Also that the shooter was filming himself committing a crime with the intent to distribute it like a snuff movie sooooo

Whamen are ot a problem. Look at Lithuania who, under a female president, were able to demonstrate a stance against Russia, execute president's powers inside the country and otherwise continue to be a normal (by Eastern European standards) state. Strength of character is the criteria.

Left-wing/socialist ideologies are the problem.

boring

Ok, but did he do anything wrong?

Attached: Blackyoungmanwithquestionmarksinhishead.png (600x512, 291K)

Lol FUCKING coward isn't doing shit

You can't have those videos on Facebook. But a case that nobody cares about is not gonna get noticed or cared about as much as the NZ one.

Yeah, but they would never admit that mudslimes are fucking animals they are terrified they can't control. And what would the cuck-controlled police do if they did riot? It's not like you can shoot a dark skinned person in the west anymore, even if they are attacking police. Kek. Not without doing ten other things first, and even then I wouldn't like your chances.

I also considered it might be to try and maintain a fair jury of his peers for the jury pool selection, but I agree that I am right about it mainly being about controlling the narrative.

Attached: nobody-knows-who-this-is.jpg (440x371, 48K)

>Oliver Wendell Holmes made the analogy during a controversial Supreme Court case that was overturned more than 40 years ago.

>calling others children while being this uninformed

Fucking moron.

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/264449/

Oh no. Facebook. The site for olds. What will we ever do.

You know Facebook isn't the government yet right?

I love how your one example, which is probably flawed anyway, is of one tiny little country which had so many fucking problems that getting even a few steps in the right direction is enough to establish that women are good leaders.

Kek, if that were true then why do the leading western countries in the world, who are so far above Lithuania in just about every regard, seem to fucking tank under elderly, overly compassionate women, who idiolise cultures with strong men who oppress women, and despise their own culture full of weak men who they try to lord over?

Yeah, posting a threat on line would make your day, pansy/ Whta would it get me? Don't worry, we might run into each other one day and if you run your mouth then things could get interesting, but until then back to being a keyboard warrior.

By the way, Brenton Tarrant is a hero.

Why is posting that video illegal but the Isis videos are okay

Germany is killing it and dominating the region but here's your stormfront line - BUT THE MUSLIM INVASION

It's not a thing lol

I don't care. This is Yea Forums not real life. You are gay.

Too scared to post a threat. Never too scared to have over 300 confirmed kills.

The joke is: this manlet just spewed a great raft of /pol/ maymays because he didn't have a single idea in his head.