Be me

>be me
>hate females
>every one i've met has given me unnecessary problems
>they're illogical attention seeking sex dolls that take your money leaving you mentally and sometimes physically drained
>most of my friends see them the same way also
>one problem
>be me
>femanon

is suicide the only option here, I can't explain how ashamed I am of my gender and I hear more and more stories justifying my hate for us

Attached: oof.jpg (472x460, 28K)

tits or gtfo

Quit yer bitchin, bitch. Don't care.

prove you are female. it would be nice to see a woman that doesn't like other women.

tits or gtfo

women are alright in general. Try surrounding yourself with people that actually challenge your mind, if you surround yourself with bad women you're going to have a bad view on women, same with men. I have good friends who are women who aren't obsessed with sex, and sure as hell aren't leeches on their partners' lives

am OP, heads up not stripping any further

Attached: femanon.jpg (750x1334, 102K)

Was passing by and saw the digits

Nice

Why are women hypergamous

>just got out of a love triangle involving a married women wanting a divorce

are you the same person from

she's white, I'm not so no

tits or gtfo

no, I'm a non-white female, I'm not bringing myself down to the level of homosexuality also

Here's OP's tits, unfortunately no timestamp

Attached: 1552332006202m.jpg (767x1024, 84K)

are you blind moron

> be me 7 months ago met some chick off tinder through her bio which had her Snapchat. We start talking and click talked for two week straight. After I graduate boot camp we meet up at Walmart, go to her friends house and end up fucking in the friends right next to her cont?

Witnessed
But tit or gtfo, that's the rules

Have daughters and raise them to be like you. Do the world a favor.

Be the exception and be a role model.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

Ok well to show that you're not like other women show me your tits

You're just attracted to shitty women OP. You hate women for being attracted to douchebags, but cant get over your own attraction to douchey women. That makes you a douche yourself. Find yourself a homely girl who doesnt spend too much time on her appearance but has a nice body. You cant hate women for liking superficial men if you yourself only pine for superficial women.

I'm not attracted to women, I've felt this way this 6th grade and I'm 18 now, I've only been looking for a friend and even that seems like too much to ask. Even relatives who are FEMALES have given me problems that shouldn't have been problems in the first place, trust me I've looked for a long time, but have had no luck

Adopt a bunch of cats, get really fat, start studying Wicca, open a flower shop or some shit,