Lol looking like a hot steamy Trump sanwich X'D

Lol looking like a hot steamy Trump sanwich X'D

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-225050_Instagram.jpg (1439x1732, 759K)

Why would you place your child in the toilet?

If thats your stool, I would be concerned...There is blood at the tip of your stool, which is a sign of possible stomach cancer.

Andy called, he wants his log back

Based on the size, unless you're a giant faggot, dropping a shit that big would probably rip something on the way out.

Cancer, huh? That's your diagnosis? You don't think the blood on the stool is a sign of forcing a fucking four inch diameter turd out of your asshole?

Id be proud of that nigger baby, and take a picture too.

Im more concerned by the fact that theres no toilet paper so how did he wipe?

Also not sure that toilet brush is going to help in this instance.

What did you name it? Debkumar? Apu?

Fuck that looks like my little sisters shits.

This guy asks his little sister not to flush the toilet after she takes a shit so he can go in and take a close look at her turds. Yeah, this is Yea Forums.

Well, I also found her panties on my bed when I was out for the night drinking and she had her boyfriend over.

Attached: panties.png (338x450, 133K)

kek

cccccchecck

it's spelled sandwich.. also, how much dick did you have to take before you were able to launch logs that wide?

My older cousin has an enlarged colon, and he's been shitting titanic turds all his life.

How do i teach my body to be able to do this?

Looks like a nigger baby to me... but ok then.

Attached: ifitsbrownflushitdown.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Ran out of heroin?

The stool in the picture is big, yes, but it's soft, not lumpy or hard...The blood from a ripped sphincter would be on the entire stool, not just the tip. Im a 4th year med student

Ever have one of these as a kid? Lot of Play-Doh behind that extruder! Not seeing your point

Attached: Extruder.jpg (639x410, 26K)

Attached: myroom.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

I had a someone tell me that the penis had a bone in it, and his qualification that he was a med student. I called him a fucking idiot and he was taken aback in his homosexual fashion. Of course I am correct, despite his supposed credentials. Why not source your statement with studies instead of trying to argue from a source of authority, which actually doesn't mean jack shit?

Lost

Im not gay i just like taking giant shits. It feels good and it makes me feel proud when i look down on them. I used to call my gf into look at my really big ones but ive never just had a giant turd though

That's a really expensive collection

Im not gay i just like shoving dildos up my ass, it feels good and it makes me feel proud when i look how deep its in, i used to call my gf into look the really big ones in my ass, but ive never just had a giant dildo though

I don't want anything going into my ass

good job on announcing you are from Alabama, faggot.