America's first women president should also be america's first muslim president

america's first women president should also be america's first muslim president

can you imagine how mad republicans would be,not only would they have to deal with a women president.but also a muslim

why havent the democrats thought about this yet

Attached: sotu-ilhan2_hdv_0.jpg (1000x563, 45K)

>>why havent the democrats thought about this yet
because it isn't always about trolling the other side, sometimes it's about making the country better.

nobody said anything about trolling faggot,im being serious

Libtard mentality.

Attached: 1544586874606.jpg (564x693, 72K)

I don't think republicans as a whole think that women or Muslims are inferior. There is definitely a subset, but I think the "good" republicans are against this kind of bigotry

>nobody said anything about trolling faggot,
>can you imagine how mad republicans would be, not only would they have to deal with a women president.but also a muslim

pick one

>mental health crisis

yeah,because donald trump is just the smartest man ever.right?

i see,perhaps when your over the age of 16 you'll be able to tell the difference between people who are trolling and people who are serious

Obunghole was our first mudslime president.

perhaps when you understand English, you can understand what i was talking about.

i understand english just fine.if i was going to troll i would of tried harder and suggested somebody like mia khalifa be president

Attached: 137151.jpg (1019x759, 376K)

Politics isnt Pokemon

Simple. Democrats want a chance to win this time around. So they are sticking with white males who talk about Jesus hoping to win some republican votes. My guesses are, they will be against gun control this election as well to keep people from voting for Trump.

Democrats have no fucking spine.

im not saying you are trolling you nigger. im saying putting forward a candidate just to troll/flame the other side is bad politics(see donald trump)

except donald trump wasnt a candidate put forward to troll like you retarded 15 year old Yea Forums users think.he was a response to letting democrats fuck everything up for 8 years

Democrats would destroy the country for just 4 years in office

>gun control

>voting for trump

yeah,i dont think gun owners are voting for trump.not after he decided to be a piece of liberal shit and pass gun control

maybe you idiots think bump stocks arent a big issue,but the gun owners do.give them an inch,they'll take a mile

This. Had the dems picked an actual candidate instead of Hilldawg, they would have won.

>he was a response to letting democrats fuck everything up for 8 years
lol, no. he wasn't hillary, and he'd piss off liberals. 2 of the larger reasons people voted for him.

those 2 reasons prove that most of the people who are allowed to vote in america shouldnt be voting.maybe you idiots need to find better reasons to vote for people,instead of being idiots and giving us failures like donald trump

My point was, Dems usually want gun control more than republicans. This election I bet they are going to play the nice guy and bring that shit up that Trump passed gun control measures.

either way,it doesnt matter.gun owners and the nra arent going to vote for trump anymore.he can fuck off back to his liberal city with the rest of the anti gun dipshits

that's why i said pissing people off is not the route to go.

Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie, but by constitutional law, your parents and grandparents must have been born in the United States in order be known as a natural us citizen, so a Muslim immigrant cannot run for president.

And do you even know of a GOOD Muslim leader (along the lines of running a nation)? I mean look at the middle east

>constitutional law

funny,the constitution is toilet paper.thank your trump guy for proving that even republicans dont want to follow it anymore.have fun with your gun control

>so a Muslim immigrant
they never specifically said an immigrant, just a muslim woman(i know picture of omar though)

So basically troll the other side and not caring about policies which Trumptards did?

op here,no.unlike you redneck trump supporters my goal isnt to troll anybody

>should also be america's first muslim president

You have to be born in America to be the President, she was born in Somalia

You asked why Democrats haven't thought of it yet. I answered.

Gonna play the "spot the brainwashed libtard" game

I'm expecting AOC to run for President when she turns 35 year old

Bump stocks aren’t a big deal
Any real owner just does a real mod

She's so brave!

>can you imagine how mad republicans would be, not only would they be dealing with a woman president, but a muslim

Then you failed to meet your goal

yeah,trumptards always say it isnt a big deal.well,gun control was a big deal when the democrat you didnt like was president,maybe you should stop pretending to support gun rights

actually i didnt fail,i achieved my goal.im sorry your some dumb teenage kid who's life revolves around trolling people

Islam isn't compatible with western values, america certainly shouldn't be run by a woman holding shitty barbaric desert beliefs.

either way,it doesnt matter.in a year where probably going to have some sort of european style gun control anyway.because there's no chance in hell trump is gonna get re elected and the democrats are just going to go to overboard when they win with gun control

Found some

Scratch out the last one

There’s not enough votes to ratify a constitutional amendment or change an existing one
Not something as basic as the 2nd

Citation needed for my age.
Assumti9ns and opinions are a valid argument

Arent

bump stock and the increased background checks already fucked the 2nd ammendment though,the right to bear arms doesnt say "the right to bear arms.except for your scary black rifles and their accessories"

She married her brother.

I love Minnesota, but every every fucking one of our politicians are shit. The DFLers think that everything is the Great Depression, the Republicans think...something, not really sure since they haven't had a successful run since milquetoast Tim Pawlenty. We have a strange political subculture that occasionally grows strong enough to field something different, but whenever that's happened we get things like Jesse Ventura. So no, this woman is a POS representative who replaced another POS representative, who was elected from the same state as 9 other POS representatives and 2 POS senators and 1 POS governor and...

Seriously though, stop sucking off the DNC and trying to troll the retards here. Go be political in your safe space of choice.

A bumb stock isnt a firearm. So no infringement.
They;are also faggot tier level gear.
Background checks are an I fringment
Also your arguing like I’m a liberal

>Minnesota
You have entire neighborhoods filled with fresh off the boat Muslims.

So you haven’t named one policy she is for.

Sharia LAw

And that’s becoming of a president?

of Pakistan

It will be a Muslim.

And if any of you faggots try any "Civil War" shit you would have your asses fucking kicked before you even get out of your mom's basement.

>>why havent the democrats thought about this yet.

Because 50% of their donors are Jews? No joke. 100% serious.

Also, will Dems from electing men without balls to women without clits? Seems likely.

She'd be assassinated within a week.

Holy fuck. The irony in this comment is mindblowing, yet comfortable.. I would expect nothing less from the left! Bravo!

>Because 50% of their donors are Jews? No joke. 100% serious.
Not this conspiracy theory again.

obama was muslim bro

It's illegal to talk about assassinating even a future president user. Enjoy your v&

By whom? Our military is 70% Republican and 90% hates Muslims. Dems don't even have guns they can use.

Jeff, start the van.

with your attitude towards guns,your a fucking liberal.either support the 2nd ammendment or shut the fuck up.dumbass

You supporting the muzzie is the start of a civil war.

No, we have the US Constitution, and they were forced to swear by it.
You are literally proposing an illegal insurrection and would be put down immediately, probably by the ATF before any military personnel got involved.

>hurr durr,dems and guns

meanwhile,after 8 years of a democrat president and republican fear mongering.it took a republican president to give us gun control.all while they pretend like they wernt the ones throwing fits for 8 years over the same type of shit they now find "no big deal"with

No, I'm Jewish. It's from Haaretz, but you can read it in the Forward too.

Not something I'm proud of BTW. Fucking Reform fags with more money then common sense.

You aren't trying shit faggot.
You're too fat to fit through your mom's front door.

I’m all for the 2nd.
Bump stock are faggot tier gear. Thats all I said.

Once she implements Sharia law we can put her back in the kitchen.

Citation needed.
Op-Ed pieces and posts aren’t fact

nah,your against the 2nd

I can tell by your wheezing blowharded gasping attempts at countering mine.

What’s it like bring incorrect?

You're against the Faggot's cock.

I know about the Talmud.

faggot tier or not,its an attack on the 2nd ammendment.from the same political party that preaches gun rights,i guess they only pretend to support gun rights and just like their president.there a bunch of anti gun liberal faggots

Citation needed
Yea Forums doesn’t have a microphone

Still far better than any red state shithole though.

Awwww.....
You can still have the gun. So how is it annattack in the 2nd?

whats it like to know that real republicans hate you,and the rest of trump's supporters.have fun with your anti gun retards when after 2020,you and trump can have fun joining the democrats because you got kicked out of the republican party

The amt of samefagging is off the chart here

are you seriously this stupid

go figure people call trump and his supporters dumb

You're a fat fuck who'd trip over his own gun.

The Democrats have yet to evolve high enough brain function to make a plan like this

Drumpf is on the wrong side of history.

Lewl
Good luck in life

FUCK NO!!! We will never be a Islamic. We will have a civil war first and we will kill every Muslim on the planet.

Attached: say it faggot.jpg (539x960, 111K)

Care to pick a side of the fence of your argument and stick with it?

Citation needed

Because electing Trump takes the genius part of the brain to do it.

Where was your genius then?

Do you know what gorillas do when another gorilla horde invades their territory?

There will never be a woman president in America.

Convince me otherwise.

protip.. you can't

Go back to tumblr, no one wants you here except the people paying you to be.

>but by constitutional law, your parents and grandparents must have been born in the United States in order be known as a natural us citizen
Do people call you special or just good old-fashioned retarded?

Still samefagging...

Abandon thread

mfw liberals think they are so smart..

Trump is a POS, but he is a small echo of the recent left, and it's only going to get worse. Grow the fuck up and Trump's or anyone's rhetoric has no power.

So much (You) in this exchange

> Thinking either politican was worthy of a vote

Stop acting like a fat fuck then.

Adding to

That's a convenient way of continuing to avoid criticizing the dumbfuck you elected

shut up faggot I said thats not me
eat shit

They give the invading gorillas free shit.

The problem is you are gay.
Can’t keep your view straight.
And just looking for bites.

Obviously. Have you heard about his uncle? Good genes.

Lmao I didn't vote

Literally both sides are absolutely shit. Just ones a bit more shit than the other

It’s you. 5he Coulter into bottom right doesn’t lie

Trolls trolling trols etc etc etc

*the counter*

If she’s not a literal uneducated retard like AOC and company, then i’m all for it. Unfortunately lefties have a knack for finding people with serious and self proclaimed mental illnesses and listening to what they have to say.
The person who should be president should be the one who is most suited to the job.

This is every way physically possible

if you didn't vote then
you have no right to complain about anything user

This *in every way possible

3at 5hit

I'm not(?)

>politics isn't about solving problems, building bridges, rectifying social issues or running a country
>it's about pissing off people I don't like!

You have to be 18 to post here.

yes you are
you're complaining that liberals are starting to take over again and tell you what to do

How can she be president when she was born in Mogadishu in ’81?

She was born in Hawaii.

They made it work for Obama.

Lul....sure.
I live in Hawaii faggot

Actually(guy you called faggot), I wasn't replying to you, it was a mistake. This thread is so hot that I can't even find what I actually was attempting to reply to now. My apologies.

It’s just one guy shitposting

they have thought about it. they beat off to the thought of it. the problem is that Omar is not very smart and she holds views that are wildly unpopular. She'd never get elected, she's too dumb

Do we have any electrical engineers here, by any chance? We have something called thermal runaway. I view our political situation as the same thing, but I don't have a term for it. Can anyone else help out?

Well, sorry you think so, and I understand why considering I replied to your shitpost collection, but it was not. You're welcome to your opinion.

Counter didn’t move

I mean, if you want to turn the U.S into a sandnigger country mixed with some Scandy shithole, then by all means, vote a muslim woman, who has no idea what she is doing, into office.

Oh well, then

Still didn’t move.
Stop being a nigger

It took me a few minutes, but then I connected the dots and realized this idiot thought I was I like the anonymous aspect of Yea Forums, but wish it at least had some identifiable aspects of other boards so conversations can move forward instead of retards like this to make accusations of samefagging. You can't talk to someone one on one when they are playing Don Quixote and he's convinced that several posts are the same people. Really depressing.

America would never let that happen.
Imagine the smell that would be left in the White House. Absolutely horrid.

Because she'd plunge us into shariah law. Not that I'd mind since I could kill fags all day. But she'd just turn the USA into a annex of iraq and ruin it. I swear you leftists are just cucks who got into politics.