Feels thread boys...

Feels thread boys. Just found out my girl is texting another man that she wishes he was here to fuck her and that he fucks her like I never could. Probably going to off myself tonight at least want one more good one with the bois

Attached: 1473023490983.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Dump her and give up on women. They are cancer.

Yeah true, but I gave her my heart man and brought her back from the edge of ruining her life.

Stop dumpster diving. You can polish a turd but it's still a piece of shit. My advice is to focus on getting money and buy yourself some land. Pay that shit off and travel. Plenty of women overseas will fuvk just for novelty. Good luck Yea Forumsto

>I know that feel

Brother, I've been there and no woman is worth it.

I know it hurts and no amount of "other fish in the sea" shit is gonna help you right now. But just believe me no woman who ever walked the earth or ever will is worth ending your life over. Particuarly one that would hurt you

I feel ya. Found out my old lady was fucking a bunch of other dudes. This happened yesterday. You’ll be alright. Just remember this next time you fall in love, or go to find another woman.

livestream it

Attached: 1548026847493.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Fell for this girl streamer I've been watching.
Didn't give a fuck about her until we talked more. Now i caught feels and have been missing streams on purpose.
Just found out she's sending me something in the mail.
Wtf it's probably going to give me even more feels.

Dunno what to do.
I just don't want to fall for her or get oneitus.

Kill her, don't kill yourself

You will make It OP. Don't do anything stupid. Let it all sink in for a week and get your life together. It's going to suck and you will feel like shit. I will say get some strange, it will help your self confidence. Then work on yourself and don't worry about bitches for a minute.

What's the point my dude. Is it worth dredging through life alone? I thought this girl loved me, but all I was was another fucking dude in the fucking meat line to bone her.

Man I was engaged to a girl. Moved away with her to go to school. She fucked another dude, got pregnant, and framed me for domestic violence. Im glad she did because I would have never realized how toxic she was to me. I put a gun to my head and tried to get the courage to pull the trigger. I drank myself stupid for a year straight. I would get nightmares. But five years later, fuck her I'm way better off. I would never be at a high-ranking school pursuing my PhD on a full ride in Mechanical Engineering if she was still around and my self esteem was too low at the time to think I could do better. Not worth ending yourself because you're gonna go on and be way better than you ever were because of this.

Kill her and kill yourself

Fuck, sucks man. Like snoop says, bitches aint shit but ho's and tricks. Ib4 all the white knight fags say, "but some or/my woman" isn't like that. Ok, whatever

>Killing yourself over a woman
Whether this be a troll post or not, time heals all. Talk to her up front about it. if she denies it, show her the evidence. It's going to suck because she's going to find out that you went through your phone, but you did what you did.

You can NOT base your happiness in other people, OP. You absolutely gotta love yourself before anyone else. It's a hard journey to love yourself. But NOBODY will make you happy other than you. Love yourself man! Hang out with yourself. Take care of yourself. You'll find out you like it.

Start over, don't game over. Please.

Gonna miss you user.

Only you can choose to be alone. If you have the right attitude and positive thinking with some confidence splashed in there, bitches will respond. There are other women out their. A lot of them actually.

American women are fucked.

>American women are fucked.
ALL women are fucked, fixed it for you user.

This.

Even Slavic? Russian? Chinese? Are they all parasites?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Don't go out of context. All women are crazy. Yes, all.

Welp.

>pulls out fleshlight.

Calm down, sparky. I didn't say I didn't fuck them. I said I understand all women are crazy. If you don't know this it's because you have never been with a woman and if you have, 1 doesn't really count, fag.

>killing yourself over a cunt
Well yeah i think you might aswell go along with it you beta cuck
christcucks BTFO

I've fucked 10 women, most over 20 times each. One for 10 years 1-2 times a day. Keep projecting little dicky

op i diagnose you with sad, and reccomend a steady administartion of travel and local prostitutes

Come on, nigga. I know it hurts, but don't miss your chance to at least humiliate or get back at her however you can. Be the one to break up with her and plan it out so it hurts her more than this has hurt you. 3 months ago, my long time best friend turned girlfriend fucked up our relationship, partially because she cheated on me TWICE. I still carry that anger today and wish I could have outed her as a cheater or fucked her up emotionally before cutting her out of my life. After shit happened, I started working out like crazy and focusing on myself because the last thing I'd want is for her to be doing any better than me in life. And you should feel the same way. Give both life and cheating whores the middle finger before you kick the bucket.

Attached: 1538251816884.jpg (586x586, 55K)