I can't seem to find the actual manifesto. Where can I actually read it?

I can't seem to find the actual manifesto. Where can I actually read it?

Attached: NZ-Killer-For-Web.jpg (875x583, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/C2mbj7x9bf/The_Great_Replacement_docx
bitchute.com/video/jbPh7pezdXMO/
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx
up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY
up.ey.md/f.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a collage of all the pages in one image but the file is too large to post on Yea Forums

Sorry m8

Blow your brains out

The cliff notes are that basically some muzzie at McDonalds got his order wrong, and he didn't wanna be a cuck but was also scared to ask them to correct it.

shut up, kly

There is none.

anonfile.com/C2mbj7x9bf/The_Great_Replacement_docx

It's on archive.org. Search "The Great Replacement." Also Kiwi Farms has the livestream if you don't have that.

here you go bro
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx

invaders must die

its pretty boring, he just goes on about hopping from -ism to -ism and then deciding to do it because the one he was currentley buying into sold him on the idea of immigrants being an enemy, and hoping his tantrum would provoke "the race war(tm)" by provoking his supposed enemies and embolding his supposed allies.

just an angry memey little dude with some guns, no gf and no interest in his future who decided to throw himself away and make as many other people as miserable as himself.

lousy way to live, lousy way to kill.

Wow you fucken ignorant pos race baiting mother fucker. Stop posting this shit. Im sick of racist white boys posting this tragic incident as a meme and as a secondary reminder of their white supremacy. This is on purpose and intentional use to make minorities feel inferior and to also make muslims feel threatened and terrified of being in public. I am truly am disgusted by you dumbass rednecks and your 2nd amendment. Life would be better without guns so you can shove this act of terrorism up your ass. Every fucken week I hear your shit country airing another mass shooting. You white crackers need to chill the fuck out of killing as many innocent ppl and taking them to the grave with you. It is wrong morally and ethically. Stop with your bullshit pro gun. Ban all AKs and ARs including the multiple shotguns. did you even see how much guns this weirdo was carrying? Those are scary ass looking guns and he even customized it to terrify ppl looking at his live stream video. I, myself, am shaken from just watching it while I sob in regards to helpless lives taken.

I host the manifesto and all the shooting vids on my own servers. I've received takedown requests but they are all from pussies that think NZ law applies globally. You can find it all below if none of the other links people provided in this thread work for you.

Download Links/Watch Video

2 Part WEBM's: up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO

Full MP4: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t

MP4 Playback: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1

Touched up version: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V

Touched up preview: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1

Manifesto PDF: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY

Incredibly accurate. Wish the media would portray exactly this

nice copy paste loser. go back to tumblr.

Cease this faggotry at once. You obviously want to find it so you can get it taken down.

kys you stupid moron. I bet you're the same stupid nigger spamming this shit. everyone laugh at the brainlet monkey.

The alleged manifesto of attacker

Who are you?

Just a ordinary White man,28 years old. Born in Australia to a working class,low income family.

My parents are of Scottish,Irish and English stock.

I had a regular childhood, without any great issues.

I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.

I did not attend University as I had no great interest in anything offered in the Universities to study.

I worked for a short time before making some money investing in Bitconnect, then used the money from the investmentMore recently I have been working part time as a kebab removalist.

I am just a regular White man, from a regular family.

Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.

Why did you carry out the attack?

To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people.

To take revenge on the invaders for the hundreds of thousands of deaths caused by foreign invaders in European lands throughout history.

To take revenge for the enslavement of millions of Europeans taken from their lands by the Islamic slavers.

To take revenge for the thousands of European lives lost to terror attacks throughout European lands.

To take revenge for Ebba Akerlund.

To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating and physically removing the invaders themselves.

To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to cause them to overextend their own hand and experience the eventual and inevitable backlash as a result.

To incite violence, retaliation and further divide between the European people and the invaders currently occupying European soil.

To avenge those European men and women lost in the constant and never ending wars of European history who died for their lands, died for their people only to have their lan// part 1

Anyone who thinks this shit is cool to watch is a fucking beta faggot douce fuckhead. You need to drink bleach and kill yourself and give someone else your parking space you beta fucktard

>up.ey.md/f.php
are you mike?

Nice.

To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to over extend their own hand niggernig

To show the effect of direct action, lighting a path forward for those that wish to follow.A path for those that wish to free their ancestors lands from the invaders grasp and to be a beacon for those that wish to create a lasting culture, to tell them they are not alone.

To create an atmosphere of fear and change in which drastic,powerful and revolutionary action can occur.

To add momentum to the pendulum swings of history, further destabilizing and polarizing Western society in order to eventually destroy the current nihilistic, hedonistic, individualistic insanity that has taken control of Western thought.

To drive a wedge between the nations of NATO that are European and the Turks that also make a part of the NATO forces, thereby turning NATO once more into a united European army and pushing the Turkey once more back to the true position of a foreign, enemy force.

Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.

Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).