Does anyone have a clip of new zealand shooting? I could really use some to sent it to my friends lol thanks

Does anyone have a clip of new zealand shooting? I could really use some to sent it to my friends lol thanks.

Attached: xNEWZEALAND-SHOOTOUT_-G9T44FD7U.1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-qvKU1PBLH.jpg (280x158, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre
bitchute.com/video/jbPh7pezdXMO/
my.mixtape.moe/vjxmwx.webm
boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm
my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
dump.bitcheese.net/files/lydoluc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's all taken down

Attached: 1552866894528.jpg (1125x1887, 893K)

so it's not possible to find it anywhere on the internet?

It still out there but not linking because faggots like you are reporting not really looking

Funny considering that mosque was one cough radicalizing and people whom pray there. Terrorists in 2013 killed in US drone strikes on the battlefield had actually been radicalized there...

no people just are tried of tards asking
so hey can report the links

crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre

underage i bet

go to bestgore.com

Fuck off, go google harder you NPC.

Oh there are places, you're just not putting in enough effort.

No its easy to find. Its already out there and people have it so it's pretty much impossible to remove because people will keep uploading ot.

I took the violent bits and put some music and subtitles on it
bitchute.com/video/jbPh7pezdXMO/

"Four people arrested over comments"

>eurocucks

FBI is looking for you now. Have fun faggots!

Attached: FBItip.png (1366x768, 125K)

Cue the DOOM music.

Attached: CAE0ACB7-19FB-4546-B718-A66DE17A2DE0.jpg (652x479, 54K)

/r/ yiff

>lost.

Wow you fucken ignorant pos race baiting mother fucker. Stop posting this shit. Im sick of racist white boys posting this tragic incident as a meme and as a secondary reminder of their white supremacy. This is on purpose and intentional use to make minorities feel inferior and to also make muslims feel threatened and terrified of being in public. I am truly am disgusted by you dumbass rednecks and your 2nd amendment. Life would be better without guns so you can shove this act of terrorism up your ass. Every fucken week I hear your shit country airing another mass shooting. You white crackers need to chill the fuck out of killing as many innocent ppl and taking them to the grave with you. It is wrong morally and ethically. Stop with your bullshit pro gun. Ban all AKs and ARs including the multiple shotguns. did you even see how much guns this weirdo was carrying? Those are scary ass looking guns and he even customized it to terrify ppl looking at his live stream video. I, myself, am shaken from just watching it while I sob in regards to helpless lives taken.

Fuck off, shitskin

actually made me kek, thanks user

Attached: 1552625576183.gif (450x450, 776K)

>one person shoots up a mosque after writing a manifesto spouting rhetoric from every side so that people cherry picked and believe what they wanted.
>EVERY PERSON TO THE RIGHT OF ME IS A TERRORIST!

Wow you fucken ignorant pos race baiting mother fucker. Stop posting this shit. Im sick of racist white boys posting this tragic incident as a meme and as a secondary reminder of their white supremacy. This is on purpose and intentional use to make minorities feel inferior and to also make muslims feel threatened and terrified of being in public. I am truly am disgusted by you dumbass rednecks and your 2nd amendment. Life would be better without guns so you can shove this act of terrorism up your ass. Every fucken week I hear your shit country airing another mass shooting. You white crackers need to chill the fuck out of killing as many innocent ppl and taking them to the grave with you. It is wrong morally and ethically. Stop with your bullshit pro gun. Ban all AKs and ARs including the multiple shotguns. did you even see how much guns this weirdo was carrying? Those are scary ass looking guns and he even customized it to terrify ppl looking at his live stream video. I, myself, am shaken from just watching it while I sob in regards to helpless lives taken.

In case you didn't notice, murder is banned.

Didn't seem to stop him.

Clearly, "banning" things doesn't stop things from happening.

Think before you talk.

Fuck doom music

yo guys thanks for all the links and shit, if i offended anybody in anyway im sorry lol

It's on this site and the video name is Christ church

Attached: AEBB8B8E-15E1-49DB-9B69-FD280177C705.jpg (750x829, 86K)

boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

>four arrested for hurting feelings

i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm

Attached: 1552855847032.jpg (746x494, 88K)

Fuck your nigger mixtape you are not getting a listen out of me

Can someone post a link to the manifesto?

FUCK YOU SANDNIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain this meme.

its on entensity

conspiracy theory that the shootings were faked.

conspiracy theory is a term which was invented by the CIA to denounce those who dare question the narrative. question everything Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1552876097519.jpg (377x348, 41K)

Anyone laugh when he starts driving around like a mad cunt while listening to fucking euro beat?

nice fucking pasta saved

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
Got the full thing here. Amazing how many niggers are reporting this. Don't see them reporting every single person posting in rekt threads.

here we go

I really hope they shut Yea Forums down... or at least Yea Forums.
This site is garbage and just shows how honestly stupid you people are.

If you think you are fucking cool then post a selfie with your fucking name and address and current time and just see what the fuck happens next.

oh right.. too many pussies in here

What the faggot did you just fucking troll about me, newfag? I'll have you know that I am the top graduate of Internet Fag Lords user, and I have been involved in numerous Internet Raids, and I have delivered over 4189 confirmed trolls. I am trained in raiding bitches and I am the top troller in the entire Yea Forums Yea Forums Community. You are nothing to me but another newfag, and I will not hesitate to bitch at you until you feel like you must fight me IRL, you cock monging whore. You think you can get away with exploiting the fact that I'm only an internet warrior? Think again, assclown. As we speak, I am contacting my hacker friends and they are already tapping into your faggot ass iPhone, so you better prepare for the hacking. The hacking that viruses your bitch iPhone you call a fucking real piece of technology. You're fucking trolled, newfag. I can user anywhere, anytime, and I troll in over seven hundred ways, and that's just while I'm on my Android. Not only am I extensively trained in trolling and bitching, but I have access to the entire 9Fag and Raddit Communities and I will use them to their fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little newfag. If only you could have known what ungodly fag lording your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking broswag. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you newfag piece of shit. I will rage fury all over you and you will lag in it. You're fucking trolled, newfag.

try harder on your copy pasta

GAS GAS GAS
GOTTA STEP ON THE GAS

Why do you post somewhere that you hope is shut down you absolute retard

It's fucking wild

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-111010_Video Player.jpg (1920x1200, 566K)

lmfao taken down my ass

Download Links/Watch Video

2 Part WEBM's: up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO

Full MP4: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t

MP4 Playback: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1

Touched up version: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V

Touched up preview: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1

Manifesto PDF: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag?

I’ll have you know they've ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on Yea Forums, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this site, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of Yea Forumstards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.

Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No incel. Kys

No. Kys incel.

Sure. Why don't you go first?

No. Kys soyboi

bestgore.com

Attached: p-replace-color (1).png (149x156, 23K)

Incel. No kys

Theync . Com

Attached: 40F5B088-7B50-4817-8445-4FD536947752.jpg (1039x1408, 207K)

Kys in front of a hospital so they can resuscitate you, then kys again. Maybe they will resuscitate you again. If so, kys again. Ok? Good.

Jesus that was savage

Front page.

Attached: 7EAC2FEE-C3F7-463F-95BC-E0A855D5E235.jpg (1471x1012, 143K)

I don't want to watch it, I might get radicalized.

try harder

Yeah, nothing like desensitizing what’s left of humans empathy. I’ll try not to fap to the sheeple dying from a engineered bio weapon when it happens.

there is only 2 ways
you will get assblasted or will laugh like a poltard asspie

>implying it's illegal to watch
>implying it's illegal to share non-copyrighted material
Absolute shit tier bait

Should still be up BestGore, good stuff starts around the 6:23 mark:

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

Attached: 1552841757710.jpg (638x550, 36K)

dump.bitcheese.net/files/lydoluc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4

That guy was sick
Sk4Ng6

Why does it end there? Anyone know?