Ask a guy who truly doesn't give a shit about you, anything

Ask a guy who truly doesn't give a shit about you, anything.

Attached: 6a00d83451c49a69e201538e1ed9d6970b-320wi.jpg (247x282, 57K)

why?

r u aware that ur gay?

Would you step on my face barefoot while you fucked my GF?

Do you shave your legs and wear make up?

Why would I care when I havent even seen your face?

Like I'm gonna take a diagnosis from a keyboard warrior

Neither. On a semi related note. I recently grew a beard that a lot of people really like.

Of course. No charge

Who cares

then why should I care?

I love you.

are you in a happy relationship?

Will I ever find someone who loves me back

Attached: 1549941194357.png (645x729, 107K)

No one

I'm not here to give your life purpose

Fuck off

I'm single and that's the way I want it for now
I think so. Just remeber she will only love you for the hour. Any longer than that you gotta pay extra

is it ok if i want to rape and knock up every lesbian in my high school?

Attached: 49439046_2339230642980815_5602300803407675392_n.jpg (651x641, 43K)

are you still a virgin?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Lesbian sex is great. I know from expierance. I'm a dude btw. Just not rape. This is the one time where willing sex with a girl is best

No. Been many years since my first fuck.

This is cancer in Yea Forums form

Lesbians don't shave anything though

Some do I fucking promise

>let me show you how much I don't care about you by telling you I don't care about you
You're retarded

lol u tk him 2 da bar|?

It's like telling someone you dont like them even though you have been civil to them. Its liberating

no because you need a GF for that faggot

Wtf are you saying foreigner?

I am concerned with your health? are you obese?
I hope not

Nope I've been working out and I'm starting to see the gains

How do I get the girl I love to love me back?

i'm going to guess your name.
Is it Chris?

Attached: 1552819950282m.jpg (1024x733, 96K)

Make a move. If she doesn't reciprocate kick her to the fucking curb. Speaking from xp

No not even close.

how do you feel about the typical "whiteboi" bait threads that show up so much?

No dude this is wayyyyy more edgy than my post. Especially in 80s form. This is too op

No one cares about your shitty beard.

Now your getting this thread

>Doesn't care

Still asks for people to ask him stuff, therefore does care. Your post is flawed, OP.

you're*

Cunt

Why are you being such an attention whore?

This is purely for my amusement. You could live forever or die tonight for all I care.

Idc about spelling on Yea Forums

I know

I enjoy telling the truth to people I dont care about.

Seems you do care though. So you're full of shit.

sage

>I enjoy telling the truth to people I dont care about.

That is retarded and makes no sense. Also, people who actually don't care don't make a huge show about not caring. You're more tsundere than soulless.

Not at all. I'm passing the time until I'm tired enough to go to sleep.

I know

I'm not sorry to dissapoint. But I dont care. When did everyone on Yea Forums get their phyc degree?

No one has been able to answer this for me

When you fart underwater, like in the tub or a pool, when it bubbles to the surface it smells stronger?

newfag

I have wonder this too. Truthfully I'm nose blind. Unless it's really pundgent I can't smell it under those circumstances.

Typical insult from those on Yea Forums for the first time