What's the worst beating you ever took?

What's the worst beating you ever took?
What did you learn from it?

Attached: article-2234073-16115992000005DC-816_634x686[1].jpg (634x686, 48K)

One day my gf kicked my testicles like a dozen times.
I learned that it usually hurts to be kicked in the testicles.
Quality thread OP.

I took a well deserved beating outside a club in Detroit a few years back after I drunkenly started shit. I learned not to be a piece of garbage thug and that nobody is invincible. Everyone should get punched at least once in their life. It's humbling.

Was it part of some fetish play?

One day i faked sick to stay home to play city of heroes so my dad drug me down 2 flights of stairs by the wrist and chucked me 6ft into the side of the car then he says "do whatever i dont give a fuck" soi go back in the house and he beats my ass up the first flight of stairs then throws me clear up to the next landing and goes to work.
I got lots of exploration badges that day though, thank fuck i could find something positive cause that was the worst but pretty par for the course.

Not me, but my friend was jumped at a bar because some dude thought he was banging his ex.
I'll greentext it
>friend is 6'2
>reasonably big
>first little guy runs up
>start swinging, but is absolute shit
>my friend PICKS HIM UP
>about to slam him on the ground
>second guy comes up behind him
>sucker punches him right in the side of the head
>my friend drops the man he was holding (lol)
>punched the guy who came behind him in the gut
>little guy pins his arms
>fellas go to town
>the girl who the fight was over finds my friend outside on the ground
>fucked up and knocked out
>she grabs all the clothes around since his shoe came off
>she picked up one of the attackers hat
>my friend gave me it
>still have it to this day

I just asked him what he learned, he said he learned that people are fucked up.

wtf, who beats someone over an ex? I mean the whole point of being an "ex" is they're no longer together lol.
Also do you have a pic of your friend? cover hos face obviously. Just wondering because 6'2 sounds pretty big

I broke my older sister's hairdryer when I was a kid and she kicked me, knocking me over, and then stood on my face and pressed down hard.

I learned I liked feet.

Worst part
>he' was friends with this girl forever
>he was semi-friends with the guy
>he had two black eyes for a longgg time afterwards
>he passed out again as soon as he got home, he probably had a concussion that went untreated

I don't wanna give his pic out he's pretty uncomfortable even talking about it.

He was pretty upset over the whole thing. It's probably traumatic being so helpless, especially if you're a bigger guy.

>she kicked me
In the nuts?

wait so what happened after his arms were pinned? Did he just fall to the ground and get kicked?

In the stomach. She was in her teens and did athletics, so taller and much stronger than me.

Still, ouch. And possibly hot.

got headbutted and jumped at a festival
nothing too major, but still a shitty experience
I learned to never let my guard down when someone is acting aggressive

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1440, 185K)

It was very confusing. I've no interest in incest or that sort of thing but in that moment I remember just...really liking it despite the pain.

When I was about 11 and accidentally hit my step dads steering wheel controller over.
I learned that my step dad is a cunt

I don't really have a worse one, but that's the one that usually comes to mind

I don't know, I've never really asked. That's just how he tells the story.

I'm sure either he doesn't remember or it's the embarrassing part.

I totally understand that feeling. Amazing, at the time, but it feels a little strange later

I was poked in the eye once

>not living in a shithole

Thats some midwest shit

what would he be embarassed about?
lol so is that shit common in that part of the US?

It was the middle of the night, and this guy was on the floor with 3/4 other dudes kicking his ass big time. I still see his face on the pavement like this scene in American History X

Felt really bad for the poor fella so i decided to help. I pushed one of the "agressors" and told them the cops were on theire way.

Plot twist: it worked pretty good as they left right away but when i tried to check if the said guy was ok, he stood up and beat the crap out of me...

i learned to mind my own business...

it's common anywhere in the US that occupies monkeys, which is any big city

the time i came out to my mom as lesbian and my father found out :^)

east coast is just as trashy

since he looked like absolute shit and got wrecked, instead of going into detail he makes it shorter

Did he confuse you for one of the attackers? Maybe it was just a recreational beating and everyone was enjoying it until you took the fun out of it?

Damn, sucks to hear that femanon. As much as I don't want to do this, I think I speak for everyone hear when I say tits or gtfo

>reasonably big
as in fat or muscular?

Men cant be lesbians

This also dont let the agro gets to close.

Took a knee to the forehead dented my skull in but it turned out ok.

why the fuck you so sweaty?

Never taken one. I've only been in a few fights and I've won. Got punched in the face once by a much larger kid that was like 13 when I was 11. Guess I learned to pay attention when someone shit talking and watch for the cheap shot

I got attacked by the bloods. Fought five doodz. Buckled one of their knees before they knocked me down from behind and formed a kicking circle on me.

What did I learn? Carry a gun at all times, the law be damned. And always check behind you.

Nah, an other dude has witnessed the whole scene and told me that this scumbag was actually a thief.

They were beating him up to get a phone he stole just before.... fuck me lol

why did the bloods attack you?

Had my best friend betray me and a bunch of Russians beat me up, busted my lip and broke a few ribs as well as my wrist.
That said, I was laughing at them all the while, which infuriated and frustrated them.
I didn't even notice I was injured on my way home until people came up to me all terrified.

Later I caused the main instigators brothers death.

Final damage was:

sprained wrist, black eye, split lip, bruised ribs.

Doctors say I have PTSD now. And I am trying to not become racist because of this.

lol you could've mentioned that in the original post.. but lesson learned, maybe you missed it.. you did the right thing user, doesn't mean the guy getting beat up wasn't a piece of shit, could have easily been the other way.. you were just really unlucky

>Later I caused the main instigators brothers death
How

>That said, I was laughing at them all the while, which infuriated and frustrated them.
why did you do that? just made the situation worse

never been punched in my life.. i've been fortunate enough to stay out of situations that were my business and be able to play all sides without conflict

This one time I live streamed myself shooting a bunch of defenseless brown skin muslms. Haha. There was bodies everywhere and I got real famous, even flashed white power sign for the cameras. So then they put me in a jail cell with these two niggers. They beat me unto I couldn't move then took turns raping me. It's a nightly routine now. Every night for the rest of my life.

dirty drugs

Because they lost their shoes kicking me.
I actually think it worked in my favor, they gave up fairly quickly.

Bar fight
Bashed and glassed by two guys
Would have been three but i glassed ine in the face preemptively in defense
Police did nothing because they had cornered me and my life was in danger
Didn't bother with hospital did my own first aid

>broke a few ribs
shit did they stomp you or what?

did you guys already know each other? what started the fight?

The main damage was from being tackled from behind, I think, but I also got kneed a few times.

When a sandnigger pushed me around third grade , so I pushed him right at a bicycle stand made of steel with his spine first. Felt pretty good

Attached: 1431274266525.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>be me, aspie egotistical fuck
>be at aspie fuck concentration camp with all the other aspie fucks
>aka boy scout summer camp
>we have free reign over this whole big park for a whole day
>the catch is we gotta stick with our groups (patrols) and agree on what activities to participate in throughout the day
>my patrol (mostly 12-13y/o) makes a plan and agrees to follow it by majority vote
>the single minority vote in the matter is upset by this
>will not fucking stop whining about "buh I wanna do something else instead"
>everybody basically tells him to shut up
>doesn't shut up
>autism.exe has been activated
>basically fucking REEEEEEEE at him because he's annoying the fuck out of me
>whip around as I'm yelling at him and the back of my hand connects to his shoulder
>kid is several inches taller than me and probably twice my weight
>grumbles "y'know what"
>shit.jpg
>decks me right in the sternum
>now I'm on the ground
>literally a blank spot in my memory in the seconds between the two impacts
>come to pretty quick, but still absolutely dumbfounded because I had never actually been hit with that kind of power and intention before (sheltered whyte boi)
>mfw I weaseled my way out of any blame and he had to stay at the campsite the rest of the day
Really all it taught me was that I wasn't as much of an untouchable angel as I thought. I never got in any physical fights after that, despite continuing to start shit with anyone and everyone. So basically it taught me nothing at the time, but in retrospect I think it was a valuable experience.

Attached: chuckle.jpg (209x200, 8K)

Nope
I was a regular at the bar was drinking with a couple of friends
Those guys no one ever saw before
One of them asked me how many months pregnant i was pointing at my slight beer gut
I went and sat at their table and started talking shit
They stood up, I tried to tell them to sit the fuck back down
One tried to push me so i glassed the prick
Then lots of punches and security dragged me away covered in blood
Cops drove me home
Cops showed up at home next day saying i was fucked i smashed that guy good
Week later they called said they saw cctv and no action will be taken

Here's a greentext
>be one way home from school, walking along the pavement
>suddenly get tackled from behind, lifted and thrown to the ground
>turn around and try to stand up
>three Russians I knew confronting me
>apparently I'd been talking shit and doing dirty business
>try to explain niggas be lying
>get pushed and punched a few times, but it doesn't do a lot of damage
>fall onto my back, mostly blocking their kicks with my legs
>some of their shoes fly off
>start laughing at them
>they keep kicking my midsection as I shield my head
>get kneed into the ribs a few times
>they ask me to stop laughing
>can't
>they tell me to not start shit again and walk off, collecting their shoes

Based. Are you one of those guys with a beer gut but strong af arms?

hits to the stomach and ribs are the fucking worst

No but have become/fit/ and took martial arts classes since then

>my gf
fuck off normalscum

I ran my mouth to some kid in the locker room and we got into a fight. He got on top of me so I kicked and hit him in the balls a few times.

Another time I was in band practice and blasting my sax too loud like a dickhead. The kid in front of me asked me to stop but I thought it would be funny to do it again. He jacked me up against the wall.

I learned that I need to stop being an antagonistic piece of shit and that I suck at fighting. Haven't been in a fight since and I treat people with more respect now.

I had a fat kid, Dusty, start using his backpack as a weapon toward me in the locker room after I made a comment. I forgot what I said to him. I just blocked it with my arms and laughed. I wish I wasn't such as asshole. I'm probably on his hit list, but that's not the reason. I shouldn't have been such an asshole. Was a typical, insecure high schooler working my way through the pecking order.

Not particularly bad but a friend probably had his nose fractured by a white guy for saying the n word when we were burning each other with cigarettes (some sort of pact bullshit).

Needless to say I now avoid that word myself

Attached: punch.png (749x969, 735K)

>learning from your mistakes and adjusting your personality to be more reasonable.
Based and uncommonpilled

It's a lot more common than you think

Attached: sup.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

Only been in a few brief fights as a teen and younger so no real good stories but I'll say recently a friend of mine got the shit kicked out of him by some black fuck. The reason? He was now dating my friend's ex. That's it. He didn't even know the guy but the stupid bitch I guess wanted him beat up and my friend is pretty non confrontational. I told him to text me if the guy ever tried shit again I'd love to get my hands on skinny Tyrone.

be careful, nigs never fight fair. Don't take the bait if he tries to challenge you

Oh I'm well aware of their style. I don't think it's gonna happen. This was months ago and my friend is moving out of town soon but it was such a stupid story. I'd understand if he had done something bad to her but she dumped him and he hadn't even talked to her. Then her and this fucking guy show up at his door and he gets hit in the mouth and I guess that was about it. Stupid fucking people.

you mean nigger. the word is spelled nigger

Anyone with fight experience here please hit me up on kik
user: tomaszn2

Attached: kik_messenger_app_icon-450x450[1].png (450x450, 111K)

i've never gotten into a fight in my entire life. just hang around asians and it's easy to avoid fights.

mom put a hole in the wall with my head throwing me when I was 2. also broke several wooden spoons on me when i was a toddler. when i was a preteen she'd slap me and dare me to hit her over and over while my dad stood next to me to hit me if I tried. any of those. doesn't seem to have affected me, other than being aware of it.

>be 17
>doing Muay Thai for like 8 months
>Pretty confident in my abilities
>One day at class I'm supposed to spar this 50+ year old grey haired old guy
>He's ripped as shit and super friendly
>3 minutes on the timer
>Try to find a way to get past his gaurd
>Jabs don't work since he's southpaw
>Checks every one of my leg kicks
>Fuck it
>Start unloading but his head movement is 10/10
>He jabs me but it feels like a straight
Continues jabbing my dumb ass until my nose is bloody and I'm disoriented
>Round over

I learned my skills weren't as good as I thought and I can't fight south paws for shit

>8 months
I've been competing internationally in MT for 22 years. You know nothing. You sound like a child in his first year of kindergarten talking about how you know all about education.

Fucking retard. Enjoy your paid dance class. That's all it is, moron.

what do you think happened to your parents that made them treat you like that?

Simple gym fag
Been working in a village chopping trees till my 20's
Sister almost gets gang raped
Me and Bull, jump all three of them dudes, brutally beat them up, knock some teeth out, hand out a consussion break someomes rib and my pinkie and leave them. They were lanky, skinny, piece of shit drunks. Week later. Walking out of my house. Got bonked on the back of the head with a bat. My neighbor, the same Bull, 195cm, 105kg, saw me get hit. Ran up and knocked all three of them, solo,
and took the bat (still has it) all happened with me laying on the ground knocked out. Lesson: have a friend who's there for you, if they look like shit and are cocky they usually have a weapon

nice joke but have you seen what NZ cells look like
its a comfy neet life with tv, desk and everything

what do you say to a fag with two black eyes?
nothing, he's already been told twice

Me too user

The story is from when I was 17, literally a child. Sorry your CTE is fucking up your ability to read

Post proof faggot

lol fucker u think u are tyler durden

Confirmed CTE
22 years of being hit in the head got into you

Haha, you sound like a cunt. Just because he's been training for 8 months doesn't mean he's doing tae bo. It just means he hasn't trained as long as you. Bet your thai boxing sucks.

Fag.

weird pedo ring kid here

>I beat the shit out of some kid who was raping me
>he would continually fist fight me so he could rape me if he won
>eventually he can't win anymore
>one day he shows up with like six of his friends
>They knock me down and kick the shit out of my head and chest while i am on the ground
>feel like my will power is the only thing keeping me alive
>I can feel my body wanting to give up on me
>the darkness was at the edge of eye sight
>fight the feeling off for long enough to go into a seizure
>I start convolsing on the ground making the creepiest groan a kid can make
>the other children stood around me watching
>kevin rapes
>I just remember having come to feeling like I was moments away from dying

You will be :^)

Bro what the fuck. What is the head rapist dude doing with his life now?

not sure I think he's is homeless

some homeless dude follows me around think its him but he never lets me see his face so might just be a coincidence

Ok, keyboard tough guy. Who's the piece of shit? You, who is afraid of your own shadow in real life but suddenly summons sack behind a computer? Or me, 22 years in the pit.

>training for 8 months
You know nothing and neither does he. There is no real "training" in MT. You either fight or you don't fight. It's not your fucking dance shit you karate, TKD and wrestling faggots do. If you are in MT, you have been in many, many bloody fights that takes you weeks to recover from. Dancing like a pussy in a "gym" with some retarded instructor who steals your mom's money is a joke. And you aren't even that. You'd prolly cower from Mr. 8 months in the dance contest.

Run along, little faggot. That's all you are.

Coward.

Yeah, that box full of medals and my lumpinee belt prolly means shit. My hands and knees and elbows are mangled from cracking at bones on little turds like you. That makes you a coward for even talking cuz irl I guarantee you that you wouldn't say shit but "yes sir" to me, and with your fucking head down. Faggot.

not him, but he is right about the training not being a thing
i don't muay thai but i run with a group that does and they are all pros
nobody who knows what they are doing trains
they just fight
then recover
then fight
then recover
there is very little to learn in muay thai
it's all about the actual fighting
you can't fake train for something that is only real with a live opponent coming at you 100%

lmfao you sound like such a keyboard warrior faggot

My brother bonked me over the head once.

Some of the possible signs and symptoms of CTE may include:

Difficulty thinking (cognitive impairment)
Difficulty planning and carrying out tasks (executive function)
Emotional instability.

Sorry bout your tardo syndrome homie.

I also just straight up don't believe you've been training for 22 years. I never met a single person who trained that long and wasn't at least somewhat humble. You have the temper of a basement dweller and you're full of shit

"training"
What the fuck are you even talking about?
Muay Thai is fight clubs, not your silly Brazilian Jiu Jitsu crap where you roll around on a mat, with all kinds of rules and all kinds of moves--none of which actually work in a real fight on the street.
Muay Thai is not for pussies. You clearly are one. Otherwise you wouldn't make such a retarded comment and be so disrespectful to someone who is far your master.

Respect bro. I can tell you've seen some shit.

I got beat up by a youth professional boxer who was about to leave for the marines. He had a good foot or more on me and was a beast. He fucked my shit up real good. The end of the fight was him picking me up, flipping me upside down, and slamming me head down on the pavement. I blacked out then woke up, walked home. Never saw him again, cut out all friends from that group and moved on. Learned not to get into other peoples problems. The dude had fucked my best buddies gf and I told my buddy cause well broes before hoes. I forgot that their was another bro involved lol and that was my undoing
Would do it again though , I never regretted trying to be there for a buddy

When i first met that guy he showed me videos of him boxing against some serious looking motherfuckers. I knew, walking to that parking lot where we fought, that I was about to get my ass beat worse than I probably ever will again. LOL

Samefag stroking his ego

Yeah, I've been hit in the head.
Plenty.
So?

Believe what you want. I don't give a fuck. I'm also not the one spewing ignorance talking about "8 months therefore I know something". You are a child and know nothing. You shouldn't talk. Period. When you get at least a few dozen street fights under your belt or actually get into the pit with and past a few dozen guys that wants to eat you, then you get to have an opinion about actual fighting. "Training" is what kindergarteners do. If I did anything for you, I taught you not to ever say that again. You are a joke to people like me who actually fight. Just keep saving your money to pay for your next belt, kiddo. Maybe that and all those dance steps some wannabe taught you will really come in handy next time a badass like me finds your shit annoying enough to wreck your face.

Not even. This is my only post in this thread.

not him, but those are obviously not the same guy

Imagine doing MT in the U.S when some fat guy is just going to shoot you anyway

From my father.
That men can't be trusted.

So your over aggression and stupidity is probably the result of being hit in the head constantly for 22 years. You are clearly a very dumb person. I said i THOUGHT I was pretty good and then detailed a story of how I wasn't good. Again this is a story from when I was 17 which is 7 years ago so I'm not a child. It's hilarious how many times you say I'm a child when you have the deductive skills of an 8 year old

I remember getting beat up by my brother constantly.

I learned I'm a little bitch

did your dad try to beat your pussy into submission?

It's not your fault

When I was around 8 my dad threw me across the room, whipped me with the belt on my arms and face, and then kicked me in the gut and the groins until I pissed myself. Learned to not be a little shit and obey orders next time.

Back around 1998 myself and a good friend were walking home from the town after getting drunk at the bar.
Set the scene; rural South Australia.
Nothing anywhere.
Random ute came speeding up to us and three cunts jump out and start talking shit.
I dont really know what exactly happened but i was stabbed three times and had ribs and shoulder broken.
My mate was further up the road with an arrow through his chest.
I woke up in hospital, cooperated with cops and told them everything i remembered.
Noone was ever arrested for it.
Still have internal issues from the damages caused.

Me and his guy used to hang out. One day I catch him trying to fuck my dog, he's all "I've done Muay Thai for 22 years you bitch!" I walk over and simply slap him across he face with my soft penis and he's instantly on the floor begging me to stop. He even got a black eye and my penis kinda hurt after. True story

You deserve another beating for that train wreck of a post.

To be fair though, halfway through you did remember what the fuck punctuation was.

>I learned to never let my guard down when someone is acting aggressive
This. Pro tip: if someone is fresh out of prison and gets in your face he is giving you a punk test. Pass or fail a fight is about to happen so swing first.

You can’t “talk things out” with someone that has the “yard mentality”.

Post bewbs?

>tits or gtfo
She isn’t asking for anything you dink

When I took ~100mg of NBOME

Talk about a beating

>lucky
Depends how you look at it. If I’m attacked on the street I will be surprised because I stay out of trouble but I won’t be shocked by the sensation of physical combat. Been there done that. It isn’t fun but it’s a familiar feeling.

You will most likely be completely off guard. You are right though. Diplomacy and not being a hemmeroid is key. How do I know? Same reason I know fighting feels like.

Now you need BJJ.
Am BJJ fag

Not really.
It's not that uncommon to not feel the pain until the adrenalin rush wears off, and their shoes flying away was pretty ridiculous.
Laughing can also be a stress reaction.

If i was going to pursue another martial art it would be bjj. As of right now I'm pretty busy with work, school, and gym. I also don't drink anymore so bar fights aren't very likely to happen

i learned to lie

Nice larp

I kinda feel that, I'm honestly scared about graduating college and getting a "real job" cause BJJ is a major stress reliever for me. I'd honestly probably be dead by a fucking noose if it wen't for my instructor and amazing people I met.

This is total bulshit. They train constantly. They just don’t spar much. None of you faggots know what your talking about.

You're better of doing something purely effective.
Sambo, Krav Maga, Kick or Thai boxing.
That sort of thing.
Wrestling skills also are top notch, no better way to disable people, permanently with some luck.

Tldr: A middle aged woman gave me a black eye, I spat in her face.

Fucken straya ay

Not but the BJJ fag. Please excuse my ignorance but besides striking, whats the main differences between BJJ and Sambo? Cause from I know some take downs are judo mixed with some catch wrestling? What makes Sambo more "effective" than BJJ? Is it the training and techniques?

>be me
>be a heroin addict
>end up around a bunch of shady methheads one night
>not my usual crew but whatever because drugs
>start getting a bad feeling of dread
>think about leaving but before I can several large dudes chewing their faces off begin accusing me of being a cop
>think ive convinced them I'm not
>3 dudes start mercilessly beating me
>black out then wake up in hospital
>stayed here a week because of severe concussion
>mfw they robbed me of everything
too

Fucking Meth heads man. Sometimes I dream about killing those guys. But I've also gotten my life back on track since then so If anything I should thank them

Don't do drugs Yea Forumsros

No one is above a ass whipping. Take it. Then rape their female relatives. It's kinda funny. Their faces are priceless when you send them their sister's solied panties, and they recognize the scent. Blood and all, so you know they definitely know.

Oh yeah dude. Meth heads will fucking hear normal shit and think its the fucking DEA ready to raid the whole block just to get the 8 ball they have up their ass.

This is a "when you got beat up" thread,
But, I cracked a dude, knocked him out and he fell straight onto a slightly raised metal pipe on the ground got impaled, stood up and almost bled to death. Avoided every fight since then. Ran even. All though I'm a professional put ball thrower at 207, 120kg

Got sent to the hospital with a dislocated jaw and shoulder, 4 broken ribs, a fractured eye socket and a massive array of other minor injuries (included taser, pepper sprayed and electric bat bruises) by the police because I bitch slapped a guy who spit on me while protesting. I learned that even though I don't believe in acab, cops can be fucking mental sometimes and that you should always kill on the first hit or it won't be worth it.

You can still work 40 hours a week and get to the gym.

I was considering boxing at one point because in a regular street fight knees elbows and anything other than leg kicks aren't as useful. I hate to admit it but boxing gloves gave me horrible eczema on my hands which is why I was favoring bjj. no gloves=more loves

Nice dubs
But thats the thing. It wont be 40, closer to 50 to 60.But I suppose I won't know until I get there. Wish me luck.

Lol you are so full of shit. Professional fighters of any style train all the time.

Alright
Back when I was 18 or so
Used to be a skinhead
Left but still had contacts
Head skin...head calls me one day, hea in trouble with nigs at his school.
On my way
Get there with a case of beer and a bottle of ritalin
(Large doses of ritalin snorted made me insane and very strong/focused)
There are only 4 of us bt when the group of nigs came down the ally, counted 32 total.
I grabbed 4 beer bottles and stepped forward yelling CMON MOTHER FUCKERS
They all backed up except one dude in a celtics Jersey
He approached me saying if I hit him with a bottle, he'd shoot me. So I tossed them over the fence and punched him in the jaw
That's when 4 more attacked me from all sides. I grabbed this big dirty tow hook attached to a tow rope from my pants and bent over, blocking punches with one hand and taking out knees with the tow hook
They grabbed it from me and me and Celtic nig went one on one for a few more seconds away from the nig herd
My "crew" as I look over, only the head dude was fighting, the other two stayed by the sidelines keeled over and the other pleading not to get hit again. Fucking pussies.
Celtic nigger and I still fighting when o knock him out, immediately trapped by the entire baboon pack and pinned against a brick wall alongside my buddy. They threw a beer bottle at my head but I dodged that shit as it exploded glass over my cheek
buddy is getting is getting fed punches.
They punched me in the face and I charged them but they held me back, then they spat at me and I got free punching the dirty fuck that spat on me then they pinned me again. They tried to kick me in the face once and missed. This old dude walks passed them and says, "you better let em go or I'm calling the cops" that's when I felt the pipe hit the right side of my forehead. Shit hurt. They let me go and I went home concussed and fucked up on ritalin.
Lesson learned? Fuck niggers and fuck skinheads. They're both pussies trying to act hard but rarely ever have real courage.

Tell that to ufc fighters. Plenty of them lose fights on the ground.
And why aren’t you in the ufc? If you’re so amazing you could be making millions.

Never got my ass beat. I have beat the fuck out of my own body though./

Then how are you now a fallen angel living in hell, Satan!??

God - 1
You - 0

I was 16 and was with my gf, behind my gfs house is a really nice park and we decided to head over there at 9pm.
Random guy walking on elevated level past us and out of nowhere a mother fucking Superman punch to the side of the face. Guy stumbles down trying to regain balance and I get him in a headlock choking him out while bending his neck like 45* angle guy literally tried punching and grabbing my balls to let him go while my gf was flipping the fuck out. And while holding the guy out of nowhere I get fucking sucker punched from behind by another guy wearing a ring which split my eyelid open and received a few more punches I could not defend because I was holding the first asshole. I let go of the guy and ran backwards as I had no clue if any other people. The two guys egging me on to fight them, meanwhile my gf called her mom (police dispatcher). While keeping a small distance keeping my gf distanced from the attackers we booked it to the school next to the park and they ran after us less than 30 seconds later a fleet of cop cars come pouring into the parking lot but the two ran to a hidden car and sped out of the opposite side of the park.
Gfs mom showed up and we went to her house to give a police report. I had a ripped shirt, 2 black eyes, fractured nose and a split eyelid. Had to get 5 stitches across my eye. The kicker... I knew the attackers they were my old best friends from middle school and apparently it was gang initiation night in which 3 people were stabbed and one beaten to death.. they were never caught for years but we're later in jail for other charges

He's a troll

Damn, hope you got some head at least from your GF

Dude I didn't even want anything. The whole thing just put me Into hiding for a bit while I healed. After giving statement I went to the bathroom to clean up my face and easy cleaning my dangling eyelid and I fucking passed out.

While* not easy

Whoo think was him!?!

Attached: tinmkp5duq04tjd9x229108728900.jpg (1580x1173, 131K)

>knocked out in school after winning like 30 other fights
>lost to a guy who was like half my size
>never underestimate your opponent, even a totally untrained combatant can get luck, especially if you're sloppy
>he fought dirty, though
>no rules in streetfighting

Naw man. Just look at the violent crime statistics by race

Had my back kicked black and purple by a bikie. To the point where after a while I couldn't even feel it any more.

What I learned from it is bikies are just cunts.

Cops kicked my ass in a church parking lot because they thought I was the one who shot up a neighborhood corner / street sign.
I was bruised all over. Ribs kicked, neck kicked, hands stomped on, punched all over my torso.
I let them get away with it because they didn't charge me with DUI. I'd rather take a few lumps than deal with the consequences of a DUI.

Attached: cary-grant.gif (496x368, 994K)

did you sue?

err, you are the one who has no idea what you say
i muay thai in thailand many years, i thai
we no train practice like you do
not sure why you use our muay thai and make money
unless you mean running or stretching, we no train like that
train is practice fighting
train is not working out by self, that just working out, same for any sport
also, overtain is big problem many years ago muay thai so nobody do it anymore
workout is not train
train in muay thai is train in muay thai is fight

I've learned they like to do that to new guys that are getting overconfident. Seems to be common in most martial arts that hurt.

>Professional fighters of any style train all the time.
That is simply dead wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about.
We only "train" for an opponent for an upcoming match.
The rest of the time we are off.
You have no idea about muscle science in 2019, do you?
In fact, most contract fights specifically require a fallout clause that basically doesn't allow you to get out by claiming an injury so you agree to avoid most training.
Training in the martial arts is contact.
I think you are using the laymen's term of "training" but that is inapplicable to how professionals use it.
Training means preparing for a particular opponent with particular skills.
Everything else is just working out or going to the gym for general fitness and light crap. That's not training.
You are very obviously not a professional fighter so I have no idea why you are contradicting pros.

You're a pussy, user!

ufc is not actual fighters, bro
it is guys who are in a league with a fixed set of rules
that's not a fight
street fighting is actual fighting

the topic of the thread is "worst beating you ever took" and we are all talking about serious beatings, not tickle fights and slap fights with 150 skinny guys who can only "fight" with midgets and skrawny fucks their size

people die in real world fights, bar fights, street fights, but not 'sport' fights that are mostly rigged and whoever eats the most steroids wins because of the stupid rules of what you can and can't do

get a clue

Never been beat up.
I've taken some hits, but never bled or anything actually.
>Viking genes in a country filled with middle easterns.
guess what country i'm from, kek.

>festival
>why sweaty

gtfo newfag

shooped af.

Dope?

t. gets bullied by the cool kids at gym

>be like 12
>living in central Cali
>chubby little fat white kid
>friends with a nigglett
>pretty chill dude