Who else would love to see women they know get used by shotas/lolis against their will?

Who else would love to see women they know get used by shotas/lolis against their will?

She's who i'd wanna see get used

Attached: 515645615646322.jpg (287x773, 69K)

Got any more?

of her? yes

of others id want to see used? yes again

How would they get power over her? Maybe she has a few too many when babysitting them?

that sounds about right

or 2-3 of them could get her tied up when she isnt paying attention

Then mind sharing more of her?

you have anyone to post?

Attached: 4256587.jpg (717x960, 101K)

Would love to see how many cocks it would take to break this fit girl.

Attached: 3298769B-43B8-4E6D-9A8C-51CA49EF16FF.jpg (720x960, 117K)

got anymore?

Attached: 5D5E8E97-03AD-49DB-B362-1F32D57451BC.jpg (478x663, 76K)

Attached: 56654565568546.jpg (419x720, 118K)

nice
how would she get into a situation where she's used by shotas and lolis?

What would be more humiliating:
Being used as a fuck toy by a bunch of shotas? or being used as a fuck toy by a bunch of lolis?

Attached: 85642.jpg (540x720, 106K)

Some horny middle school boys steal her phone and force her to take off her bikini in the pool locker room.

She’s cute

This is hot

The later, without a doubt

Any more bikini?

More?

Attached: A1C2D9F6-79A9-4B5B-9268-F534EBF9E762.jpg (750x1127, 228K)

agreed. what would they make her do?

They’d surprise her in the locker rooms when she’s naked, tie her down and ring gag her. Clothespins on her nipples, and then strapon gangbang

Would love to see her get used?

Attached: 258548529885.jpg (720x960, 108K)

feel like they'd make her eat them all out

Get her drunk enough and it could happen

Attached: 612ABEB1-C273-4875-AA3D-4CD9B0519961.jpg (750x741, 158K)

would she enjoy it or hate it?

Those shota would have a field day with her. I bet she would be a counselor at a boy scout's camp, where some of the them would get a huge crush on her. I bet they would wait until the rest of the counselors were out camping in the woods, and they would sneak back to her cabin.

What's her name? Have more pics?

Hate it

Would love to see this college girl used

Attached: 8D13AAE6-D663-4135-89E0-7EE1B6C250CE.jpg (750x735, 141K)

Attached: B434DA8E-DCBB-423B-BC38-55904F30B61D.jpg (1000x1000, 195K)

Attached: F3BA916E-4C10-4B45-ABBE-824335D5D4E4.jpg (750x446, 64K)

Think middle schoolers could have fun with this one?

Attached: 4580786C-69B0-423D-A41F-A6FFFD7FA9E3.jpg (327x760, 42K)

Emma
What would they do once they get to her cabin?

Attached: 15665.jpg (257x515, 89K)

oh yes, most certainly

how would you want her used? and by who?

How do you think they’d use her?

Attached: D33BD291-8F75-48BC-98F5-DAE48BC0A21B.jpg (463x1255, 147K)

High schoolers preferably, gets too drunk at a party and gets fucked in a backroom all night

They would tackle poor emma right away, strip her and bind her spread eagle to the bed. They would gag her with her own bra as they called out to their friend thomas. When they were discussing their celebrity crushes earlier that week, Thomas, an akward, chubby boy confessed that he was madly in love with Emma. Naturally, his friends wanted him to see his love bound and gagged in front of him.

I could see her being the older sister of one of them. They would all come over to his house one afternoon just to watch her sunbathe by the pool in her bikini. She would know the boys were staring at her, a few of the perverts would even have erections in their shorts. She might even tease them a little bit by turning over or spreading her legs while she reads her book.

She’s fucking delicious in a bikini, keep going...

Attached: D0758CF0-A194-473C-9A12-95060A459232.jpg (377x666, 101K)

she'd be a chaperone for a camping trip. a group of them would lead her away from everyone else and tie her up in a tent and start pulling her clothes off. the boys would be fascinated with her tits while the girls would poke and prod her pussy to start

Haha you guys are wild !

They’re good size given how petite she is

Attached: 7FD39291-1E80-419D-8713-591279D9BB7F.jpg (432x1332, 109K)

keep going

Attached: 254852569.jpg (720x960, 108K)

the boys would take their dicks out and start rubbing them against her face while the girls slowly finger fuck her and get naked themselves. she would squirm and try to get free but she was bound pretty tight and was getting distracted by the waves of pleasure they were giving her.

Thomas walks into the cabin and sees Emma there, her pale skin and perfect tits on full display. Thomas' friends Jake and Mike start to tease him. "Look its your girlfriend Emma!" Emma's eyes are wide and pleading. She hopes the young boys desire for her will encourage him to free her. The other boys have different ideas.

"Thomas, you're such a loser. You are totally in love with Emma, and its obvious she would never touch a fat slob like you" Thomas looked hurt at their words. "So here is your chance to see Ms. Emma naked! Aren't you excited?"

He shook his head.

The boys continued "Well, we sure are. And you have to watch Thomas. Or else we will tell the camp director that it was your idea to tie up Ms. Emma!" Thomas eyes grew wide as her sat on the bunk across from the girl. Meanwhile Jake and Mike started to undress. Emma squirmed as she saw the two middle schooler's start to undress.

She would have headphones in, so she wouldn't notice as the boys conspired to find a way to see her pink, college aged pussy. Finally, they decide to invite her into the pool. She, still willing to humor the horny perverts, obliges. She wades around for a bit when the boys start 'roughhousing'. They pretend to collide into her while playing catch, as she feels their small hands grab at her bikini top and bottom. She is frozen in shock as the boys quickly acquire both items, leaving her naked in the pool.

"Give my my bikini back you perverts!" She yells.
"Come out of the pool to get them!" The boys tease. But she sees they have their phones out. That want to get footage of her naked body more than anything. She realizes that they have her cornered.

"What will I need to do to have you put away those phones and give me back my bikini?" She asks them.

The two boys are fully nude. Emma stares fearfully at their underage hairless bodies and small, 4" cocks. Laughing, they start to teach Thomas as they abuse his love.

The boys rub their cocks on her nipples "Look! Don't you wish you got to touch Ms. Emma's nipples?" They teach him. Jake climbs onto the bed and straddles her chest, eventually placing his balls directly over her eyes. "Look, didn't you say you thought she had the nicest eyes? Now all they can see are my balls!" Emma's entire body begins to turn red with shame as the boys abuse her mercilessly. They treat her like an object. The naive boys continue their sexual experimentation with her.

Mike begins to slap Emma across the stomach "Look! I'm leaving my handprint on your girlfriend!" The boys laugh as Thomas starts to sniffle. This only makes them laugh harder. Soon they are both slapping Emma across her face, face, tits, stomach, and legs. Laughing as they try to see who can make her squeal the loudest.

"Guys stop!" Thomas says as he is forced to watch his friends dominate the older counselor he crushed on so hard.

More emma pics please

Anyone want me to keep going?

What would happen to her?

Attached: YVtLSVk.jpg (640x1136, 78K)

Anyway. The boys were going to force Emma to lick their asses, further humiliating Thomas. Finally, they each were going to mount Emma and penetrate her. She would be a virgin, and she her virginity would be given to a middle school boy. She tries to tell them not to cum in her, or to use a condom, but the gag prevents her. Finally, for the ultimate humiliation, they make Thomas fuck her. He cries as her fucks Emma, finally, degrading her body by shooting his underage load into her womb.

To complete her humiliation, the boys take photos of each of them fucking her, and video of Thomas crying as he fucks Emma. Emma is further humiliated when she learns that she has been impregnated by the boys and will be forced to carry and birth the middle schooler's baby; ruining her for life.

Poor Emma. Any other girls who would make great shota bait?