Ask a grower anything

Ask a grower anything..

(ignore the nutrient burn, I know where I went wrong)

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1200x801, 879K)

I heard from a friend that he used to grow with Miracle-Gro and blacklights. Is this legit or safe? I plan on starting in the next couple of years, but just for personal use, and currently don't know shit.

Attached: 1551056565364.jpg (500x500, 57K)

What strain and how many days old?

What kind of soil do you like?

Miracle grow puts weed killer in their shit so u cant grow good bud. Same shit with their vermiculite they put anti fungus so dont use them for mushrooms

Is it the Chronic?
If it is how much can I get for 60, I hope alot since we are mutual aquaintance on Yea Forums eh?

Getting ready to try marijuana for the first time. Doing an edible because I don't want my room and shit to smell like skunk ass.

Attached: IMG_20190317_213314-3480x1958.jpg (3480x1958, 615K)

this is so a shit statement.

good call.
smoking is a culture thing.
you get a more intense high from digesting it.

Careful. Remember the golden rule.
Eat a little. If you want more wait a little bit.
I wouldnt say I fucked up my first time high but for a lot of people just getting high is fun enough. First time I got high I had a small blunt and a brownie and some liquor. I couldnt move but I wasnt scared because I was with experienced people.

Any sites that show how to grow the different types of plant? With as detailed information as possible.

lol yeah.
Sometimes it takes an hour or 3 to fully hit me but when it does. oh man.

Should I give my seedlings 24 hour light in my grow tent or give them less light?

man .. that's a basic first step question.
Yea Forums isn't gona write you a manual.
you need to read up.

I havent had edibles since that kinda sad really. Also question to all big stoners when you smoke is there a point you get where you smoke but dont get any higher? Cuz usually I smoke a bowl a night but this weekend I just kept smoking but I hit a point where I didnt feel any higher no matter how much I smoked is this normal?

just answer the question u fucking tool

Grower fag here.
AMA

you need to use the more better kind of soil like roots organic, fox farm, ocean Forrest for your grows. You can find it at most grow shops or farm stores.

Congrats at failing your own post you faggot.

Yes you can do 24 hours of light but I prefer 18/6 light cycle.

you try to recreate the ideal growing condition.
We are not on mercury so the sun does set.
not op faggot

Week 4 of mixed autos

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-022754_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 901K)

>autos

Attached: 1552792963917.jpg (1135x931, 222K)

Week 4 my ass. Week 4 they just start to show sex and unless they are really early bloomers, they look more mature then 4 weeks. Even for auto's.

fags

Attached: mh-hps-grow-light-setup-diagram-simple-sm.jpg (450x431, 76K)

24 hour light, right feed, the one with biggest bud goes from seed to crop in 10 weeks

They're nothing wrong with auto's. Great for quick grow and good harvest amounts with less time. So shut up about auto's nit being quality cause the days of all auto's being shit are long gone.

Simple to grow and can get easy 6+ oz a plant

stop being lazy fat asses and pheno hunt like a man. tons of top tier genetics that will yield more than autos.

If so, still sounds early to me. When do you harvest them? Must be at a 90 milky to 10 clear tri, early harvest. I could see 12 but just imo.

Is there a way to limit the height of a plant short of just trimming it? Or is a scrog the best way to restrict height?

Never heard of blacklights but I pulled 2.6oz from my first plant in pre-nuted soil + miracle grow later on..

Pineapple Express, week 10

Coco Coir + Perlite

Nope, just have a go

18/6 for seedlings if they're feminised then 12/12 for flower, or simply 20/4 for autos.

Nice stuff, week 4 is bullshit though, this is my pineapple express in week 4 attached.

Attached: pineapple.jpg (2448x2448, 717K)

homos

Attached: 4x4-grow-tent-setup-related-keywords-4x4-grow-tent-setup-4x4-tent-setup-s-f6aad7ba118a9cb9.jpg (440x330, 77K)

Is it true that they grow bigger if you put music for the plants?

Yeah, no shit. But, auto's are good for quick reup grows and trying some different strains faster then just feminized. So deal with it.

I lied, that's Glueberry O.G actually xD

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-023736_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 822K)

Just scrog them but do it right.

Attached: Capture.png (597x600, 608K)

Fuck knows, my entire bedroom is a grow room. I sleep in the lounge on a mattress on the floor. The only sound the girls hear is the extraction fan.

Got 5 different strains growing, all new to me so used auto to push them out quick so I can test them

OP here, peep my first ever grow from a seed that I found in my friends weed..

Attached: 592926_mystery-seed-first-growcustommystery-seed.jpg (2448x2448, 661K)

Google, plenty of info depending on your grow method. Plus you can only tie down auto's , don't top them. Females you can top tie down, combo. Depends on your grow area. Keep them short and train them to Bush. Add side lighting to increase yield. Any more info I give, I'm fuckin charging you.

Attached: 596155_mystery-seed-first-growcustommystery-seed.jpg (2448x3264, 561K)

Pineapple express auto at 4 weeks

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-024106_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 918K)

That looks like a 4 week auto. Nice.

autos suck though theres no pheno hunting with them and you cant take cuttings. It grows it dies so you wont ever have a stable flavor. some of you growers need to step it up I get it you want fast weed but it doesnt come no where near finding that nice pheno and being able to keep it and take cuttings.

Attached: bitches.png (476x591, 748K)

I grow new strains as auto (new to me) if I like them I buy photo and grow a mother for cuttings

Agreed. Nothing like just growing females and picking a momma. But, that doesn't always work for everyone. So, each to their own and a long as we all smoke and share, who gives a fuck?

What medium?

If growing outside what do you use to protect against pests?

True story, I want to find a killer Stardawg pheno and keep the strongest as a mother for cuttings and only grow Stardawg, it's popular here.

The one with buds is lsd25, I was surprised by how quick it came up, had a foot on all the others 2 week in

Why haven't you been busted yet?

They sell "safe plant pesticides that you can use but, you must flush after you do. Don't be that fuckin guy that thinks he doesn't have to flush.

by chance, is that grown under white leds?

There's still time.

I don't care, I'm a medicinal user.

Grow in 25ltr pots, coco, a&b, boost, cannazym rather than trimming and root stim, use 50% of recommended amount of feeds coz auto can be sensative. Light is 24 hours, I drop to 22 if they look stressed

Way too humid

where should i get the seeds?

guy grows one plant in a closet with fluorescent light and calls himself a grower fuck outta here with that shit. fuckin amatuer

80% just how they like it, will drop it down to 60 closer to harvest

neptune seed bank if in the us.

I actually have two 4x4 tents, one with 4 plants in flush, other with 7 autos in it.

I prefer hydro over dirt. Easier to control PH and push the feeding of nutes to the plants. I can grow way better plants in hydro then dirt. Iv used oceans and others but always either PH problems or have to spend to much time flushing to correct something the damn soil wants to do. I know some prefer dirt and I get why but, for me Hydro everytime.

Agreed

Attached: 1551594917799.jpg (453x358, 20K)

You’re not a very good grower OP

One 600w hps, two 450w viparspectras

It's a learning curve, my first time growing autos, they're a bit sensitive, I've only grown feminised before these.

>Is it the Chronic?

Attached: 7B4184F0-7A8C-4292-A35F-E301CFCD1C78.jpg (1024x1017, 96K)

Attached: 1552792951680.jpg (580x344, 21K)

kek

Half the feed, they always get chem burns.
Never from them, use cannazym instead

Trim even

My gsc was 14 weeks and a poor yield of 3.6z per plant.
Quickest was northern autos at 10 weeks with a reasonable crop of 6.2z

Best nutrients to buy for out door grow? I’m also looking for the best smart pots for high yields

fox farm or roots organic for soil since its cheap and gets the job done. Nutrients I would recommend roots organic line or whatever honestly. Follow the feeding guide on the bottles but if it is too strong lower the dosage.