Be 26

>Be 26
>Never had a girlfriend. Went on couple of dates but never clicked with anyone.
>All my peers around me are getting married now.

Feeling sort of depressed now. Feels like I'm missing out. Any anons in the same situation?

Attached: 1518317704965.png (661x688, 776K)

Attached: god.png (499x243, 127K)

got a leg up on me bud
never even been on a date myself

yep, exact same situation man. 27 turning 28 over here.

fuck I'm scared bros. I don't want to die alone

im more scared ill accept my loneliness...

Read Game by Roosh

Also remind me what the sauce on that pic is

I was in my late 20s before I ever had a girlfriend, but then I couldn't keep an erection with her. After that I've just completely given up.

damn that sucks man... f

statistically some of us have to

>Game by Roosh
Thanks I'll take a look. This guy seems pretty badass

She left you because of that?

fuck I don't want it to be me

Attached: 1203622889390.jpg (500x500, 53K)

fyi, it never changes

you will stay single thinking your friends are having all the great things happen to them, and nothing will continue to happen for you.

Except that in about 7 years you'll start hearing them say you made the right decision in not getting married, as if it was your decision, and how jealous they are of you for still having a life, and finances, and freedom, and not being attached to a leech that criticizes your every word and movement and makes your entire life miserable. Shortly after you hear these things, you'll start to see them, and only then do you start to really appreciate the lucky position you're in. You will be in your thirties or forties, with a decent career and income and savings, and the pure and total freedom to travel or live wherever the fuck you want, or go back to college and bang girls in their early 20s again, and there's nothing anyone can say to you about any of it. Then your friends all get divorced, and end up lonely and angry, but with kids that resent them and without any of the savings or freedom you have. It is fucking fantastic.

yeah but youll still be alone dummy

32. Some friends did this all at about the same time, and now the shoe is dropping on the final one of those that is finalizing his divorce. There's bunch of single parent/broken homes going on for their kids. Wow, so much excitement! All so they could feel like they accomplished something early.

I'll be on two dates this week, and going on a vacation with friends in two weeks, where I can do whatever I want, get laid, and not sit at home crying about my failed marriage. Stop worrying.

I was in the same exact situation. Then I started to wear diapers and actually make toilet/do mess of the diaper all day, even at work. The smell was terrible and I was asked to leave because I never did a change to the diaper more than once per four or five days.

same tbh

it's normal to fear you'll be alone for ever, but don't. Eventually you'll find someone you 'click' with. My own dad didn't even meet the girl he ended up marrying until his 30's. So don't stress it. As long as you're not some sort of incel you'll find someone. And better late with a good mate than sooner with a bad partner.

I forgot to add the positive aspect. I got a terrible nasty diaper poop rash and went of hospital. I started going to a psychologist after that and met a girl/woman of the waiting room. She is kind of bloated but she kisses on me and loves on me and we're even trying to stop the diapers together.

Same here.. All my friends and family getting married while I'm lonely as fuck. I started going to the gym now, and I must say the past 2 months has been tough and rewarding physically. I still haven't found that right girl though... Also feels like I'm doomed to be alone for eternity

Did u try making diaper?

how old are you. you still might have time

Are you me?

Empathy is the solution.

You know that shit people do that you hate? Whether it's clingy or remote, self- obsessed banter or nosiness?

Consider what a woman you're interested in is really like: not your fantasy, or your object. Listen to her. Observe.

Might turn out you're not that crazy about the person after all, but if you are, consider what she likes and responds to.

You have to modify your behavior anyway, cuz what you're doing aint workin. You don't have to stop being yourself, but you need to grow your skill set.

In a dating situation, or even an encounter, speak up, but listen. Ask questions (but don't be weird- think of how you'd like to get that question before you ask it.

Quit obsessing about being alone- no reason you have to be, unless you refuse to be open to listening, change, and experience.

Finally, don't worry about rejection. It may take ten noes before You get a yes, but so what m You are starting out with a no. Once you start hearing yes, all that fear and rejection (real or perceived) will fade.

Good luck.

wat

Same here, I'm 27 only had 1 girlfriend , not really copnstantly looking, feeling depress sometimes but also relieved that im free to do what i like to do, I had many opportunities to fuck meeting some slutty girls and another girls that like me, but never tried anything with them, because I don't want to be attached to someone I really don't care about

post a shirtless

Did u try social dance? Or anime convention Meetup? Or gamer girl patreon? These are proven methods.

Yeah, exactly, don't complain unless u r willing 2 put in the work.

nah, even tho I like anime I don't really go to conventions and stuff, I think patreon girls want attention, not really my type, I just want a normal cute girl that can take care of me in a old fashion type of family , get married, have kids , that even if we fight and discuss sometimes get over that becausse we really love each other.

>gamer girl patreon
How the actual fuck does this work? Seems like it does the opposite

Online dating d00d! Try it!

I guess you have a point

You send $$ to girls u want to support in exchange for watching their vidz . If u hit it off u can spin it out into irl sex relationship with family meet and greet simulation.

Yah, ive been trying that for the last couple months, im not a party guy and don't drink at all, most of the girls online are all into that, and could get matches with the ones that don't drink or are crazy for parties

Not really looking for a fake GF, I think im going to start going to church hopefully I can met a normal girl there that is not crazy.

This is actually pretty decent advice, but a little abstracted.

I turned 25 a few months ago. Only started to have any success with women since... probably January of last year, because I was spending a fuckton of time with them, and realized that they're just... mundane. They're like anybody. You listen, empathize, and start understanding the inner workings of their heads, and it's all real trivial after that.

A lot of you guys just aren't lucky enough to be forced to spend a lot of time with them. You over mystify shit and get into PUA thinking it'll help, but it's just more abstraction and complexity to something that's really boring and simple.

Where do you work or do that lets you spend so much time with them? Often times on dates I find women boring af to talk to. Many don't really have any interests besides basic bitch stuff.

How desperate does one have to be to think sending e-girls $$$ will get them to date you?

Not really but remotely similar and I want to chat
>be 20
>finishing 3rd year mechanical engineering
>haven’t had a single stable relationship
>broke up with gf of 2 months a few weeks ago and cut ties today
>all my friends from HS in committed long term relationships
>all my eng friends either are too or don’t care
Am I doing something wrong? Should I just not care?

Attached: 0696137C-3A68-4C07-A56D-1F1D97E0220C.jpg (720x917, 75K)

Don’t get married. It’s a fucking nightmare. You just get destroyed. And you’re vomited out at the end of the marriage by your wife (who almost certainly was the one who filed for divorce – over 75% of divorces are initiated by the woman.)

If you need some case studies, just go to YouTube and search for MGTOW. It’s an endless horror show of men trying to put their lives back together after being divorce-raped by the “love of their lives.”

As someone your age, no. Your field puts you at a disadvantage for this, so maybe wait until your 21st and try your luck with bar sloots

>MGTOW.
You mean incels in denial?

I'm 36 in a few months time. I'm no chad, but I'm older and wiser, and I know what it's like for anons like us. Feel free to ask questions user, I'll help you as best I can.

I’m in Alberta, Canada so I’ve been drinking for a few years, but clubs aren’t really my scene. I guess I’ve got the summer but oh wait I’m in a co-op program and I’m taking 7 classes over the summer

How long ago did you overcome this situation, dude? How'd you do it?

>I’m in Alberta, Canada
Pardon me for assuming you're a fellow burger.
>I guess I’ve got the summer but oh wait I’m in a co-op program and I’m taking 7 classes over the summer
Fucking oof. The best advice I can give is sign up for online dating services and try your luck.

In the same boat OP, to be honest I just stopped giving a fuck. I do have someone I'm "talking" to, but its nothing serious. I'll admit though, being in a relationship with the wrong person is 10x worse than being solo. Already gone through shit and I can say that it isn't all rainbows with some of those people you see in relations.

Cont. To add: Don't rush into a relationship because you fear loneliness. Getting in the wrong relationship with someone toxic isn't worth it.

Definitely agree. Not OP btw. Just got out of a relationship with the wrong person and aside from the lack of sex, the past month has been a breath of fresh air

Shit user you’re speaking the truth to me here. I honestly needed to hear that

>the lack of sex
I know it doesn't quite measure up, but your hand is right fucking there. It shouldn't be a permanent replacement, but it helps when you need it.

Heres the thing. Im in my mid 20s. Only had one serious relationship. That lasted a couple years. Ive had plenty of sex just not with girls I deemed dateble. Im very average looking. Im not breaking any necks or turning heads. I went through that "lonely" stage of my life at one point. Then I got to the "idc" part of my life meaning....

Im not dictating my loneliness on a girl. After my first real relationship it made me realize that you dont need a girl to be happy. It also made me realize talking to girls isnt that bad. Go out with friends. Dont have any? Find a hobby. Dont die away at home. Being alone isnt bad. But dont die away feeling sorry for yourself. I can go months without talking to anyone or going out but im okay with it because I know I have the power to control it. I can hit someone up and be like "lets go out'. AND dont let these fucking girls get in your head. Talk to them. They reject you? Move on to the next. You dont know unless you try. I hate that 3/5ths of this site are scared to talk to girls. You guys give them way too much power when it comes to simple conversation. I use to be you guys. But also look presentable. I know some dudes on here let themselves go and lost hope. Dont do that. Dont fall into that whole. Take control over YOUR life. Remember. YOU control YOUR thoughts and YOUR life.

I now go on dates with good looking dateable girls now. Its crazy what courage and not giving a fuck (to an extent) can do for you. I know most of us arent that attractive but we cannot feel sorry for ourselfs. Life doesnt care. I love myself and Im glad I found that part of me. Hope this helps and good luck.

Stay calm, quiet and reserved. Everyone else is a loud bellend, you're better. Don't get loud, obnoxious or cocky even if you're trying to be funny. Choose your moments to shine. Appear thoughtful and caring, but NOT sad. Have a quiet contentment about you.

BS, multiple partners is a thing (with some people and places)

More often than not, I come across as asexual. No joke, a friend of mine literally thought I was until I got into a relationship in my sophomore year of HS (was a toxic one at that). How do I fix this?