Give me one reason why you arent outside taking advantage of st patricks day and fucking drunk chicks

give me one reason why you arent outside taking advantage of st patricks day and fucking drunk chicks

Attached: St-Patricks-Day-745x425.jpg (745x425, 80K)

I have a girlfriend

well faggot,get her drunk and fuck her.the fuck you doing on Yea Forums for like a faggot

I’m marrief and my wife is on her period

she lives 25 minutes away and she has a work/college schedule so we can't chill all the time

>college

haha,guess what cuck.she's more then likely drunk right now and fucking some frat bro

Broke

I live in a rural area and most people don't even know/care it' 's st paddy's day

Because st pats was yesterday

she's cleaning her room right now. also, I'm more attractive than her, she'll never even think of taking me for granted.

plus, we're both outsiders that don't participate in most things that people do. and we love each other. what kind of conformist scum do you take me for?

cause I don't give a shit

My bike won’t cycle itself

plus she doesn't live at the college dorm, she lives at home and goes to classes during the week. trust me, she's not the kind of girl that you would approach and ask out. she's mine.

because its sunday and I have a job and a mortage and I'm not some 20 year old faggot like you.

>she's cleaning her room right now. also, I'm more attractive than her, she'll never even think of taking me for granted. plus, we're both outsiders that don't participate in most things that people do. and we love each other. what kind of conformist scum do you take me for?

Attached: Pic Of Anon.jpg (800x600, 73K)

lmao... cuck.

I'm aryan nobility. you're most likely a mixed race mutt.

>aryan nobility

whatever you say redneck.at least i dont live away from my girlfriend while she cheats on me because im a dumb faggot

I don't look like that.
my hair is shorter, I'm 6'6", white, and about a 8.7/10.

you'd never suspect a person of my physique to be on a website like this. and that's my greatest weapon, being a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Try being quiet then and see if they just fall between your knees

Get one of those ancestry dna assessments

Wrong.

I could tell you were a manipulative larping cunt from your first post.

fuck off faggot

Attached: Annicus.jpg (660x498, 52K)

I live in Toronto lmfao

and trust she'll never cheat on me I'm the best thing that's ever happened to her. I am in the power seat yet she thinks our relationship is equal because of how good I treat her. I could break up with her anytime, and it will kill her. but i won't because she's a beautiful girl inside and out and I wanna be a happy human being, not a hate filled worthless faggot like you.

I have to work tomorrow. Nothing I haven't done before. They will always be there.

it's funny because I'm so legendary and so superior to 95% of anons that I don't have to lie about the fact that my life is infinitely better than any of yours.

I am the luckiest user to ever live.

I don’t like leprechaun costumes

haha,you sound like a fuckin retard.go figure your canadian

we both know I'm very well spoken. try again.

by the way, canada is better than the united states. the entire world laughs at how dumb your population is.

Attached: Faking Retardation .png (568x1023, 216K)

is this your first day on the internet? you suck at talking shit. fuck off back to your facebook safespace.

>and then he said,canada was better then the united states

Attached: Taylor-Option-8.jpg (650x433, 53K)

explain how being well spoken about the power I have in my relationship is me being retarded.

oh wait you can't because you're a worthless teenage faggot trying to bait me. have fun being a social outcast at school tomorrow

not cool bro.

why would you write all that shit about me.

Attached: Data.jpg (1024x782, 78K)

that's just our dumb liberal prime minister. he doesn't reflect how real canadians feel. are you really that dense?

real canadians are whitebred. we are anti immigration towards islamic and indian peoples.
we're also very sturdy. we are very kind people, but fuck with us and we'll beat the fuck out of you instead of calling the police.
our national IQ average is also higher than the united states. we also have a higher density of whites.

because you fucking deserve it for being such a little shit that calls me retarded without having solid evidence to back it up, thus making you the retard because you can't communicate with others properly.

retard

>he doesnt reflect how real canadians feel

whatever you say kid,keep making excuses because your a bunch of dumb liberal cucks

Attached: retard.jpg (700x467, 46K)

Old and grumpy

someone should shoot you.

over 75% of canadians hate trudeau, and are conservative. you're talking to a real canadian right now. I watched the nz shooting over 10 times and I enjoyed every second of it. I'm proud of my ancestry, a legendary aryan nobility with the rare blood to go with it.

maybe if you had some pussy you wouldnt be so grumpy

also I'm 19 don't call me kid bud I'm big enough to beat you to death

>Someone should shoot you
Well it's a official you've already written several sentences about me and now you're about to write more because you're my bitch now, faggot.

pic related is me so you can understand the fucking pummeling I'll give you if you ever resist.

Attached: Phone 1.jpg (400x600, 48K)

I have no excuses. He sold me good lies and I bought them. That's all there is to it
None us knew he would go from Justin Trudeau to Justin "Cuck the Canucks" Trudeau.

It's our fault. But at least we didn't have a FUCKING CLINTON IN THE RUNNING.

>im 19

isnt it passed your bed time kid.i thought Yea Forums was for adults

Drunk chicks are horrible lays and crying rape on the internet for validation is all the rage right now.

Attached: a85d30c38b4162f23ead24f2a7516d02.jpg (480x780, 173K)

actually I'm just gonna leave so your little troll ass starves to death and gets depressed because no one is giving you attention

>19
>kid

stab yourself in each eyeball.

>on the internet

yeah,like anybody will give a fuck what some random slut on the internet says.you gotta travel outside your shitty liberal feminist state

damn kid,dont cut yourself on all that edge.its obvious your parents didnt beat you enough as a child

yo wtf u look like a nigger wannabe

Attached: lololol.jpg (460x443, 43K)

they never beat me at all because they're good parents that tought me to treat garbage people like piles of dirt

Your mom knew how to treat people right
smirk*

Nigger, you're here too and someone is going to shut you up one day in the real world, jr.

not gonna happen. I'm a big guy with sadistic urges and fighting skill. anyone that starts shit with me on the street I live on will get their teeth pounded out and their noses broken

nigger

I'm german.

Anne Frank thread, faggoid?

Attached: Annie with an I.jpg (590x525, 41K)

I have a hard time getting laid so I just stopped trying. I quit drinking too. I'm about to have enough money for a house downpayment. I'm not unattractive and I lift weights daily. Women aren't really worth the effort. Amazing how much better my life it when I don't care about pursuing them.

i didn't even know it was st patricks day damn

You'd go straight to jail. I'm calling bullshit on this.

Sure buddy.

who cares,he's obviously not american.or some soy drinking cuck from a democrat state.since he seems to think people still fist fight

They do, but that user is full of shit.

because some of us are grown with standards

Imo the people who act the toughest are the ones that get their asses kicked and then call the cops when they started all of it

I don't see many women close to meeting these standards at all, especially ones who frequently go to bars.

>some of us are grown

all the more reason to drink alcohol,i bet your some soy milk drinking liberal faggot

I try not to fight because it's too easy to kill someone and get a manslaughter charge.

>they do

nope,people carry guns now.not every city and state is like whatever liberal cesspool you and he live in

People carry guns here too in the country try, but they aren't quick to shoot someone dead over a little horseplay and rough housing, son.

I avoid people for this reason. People are becoming worse. I get close to hurting people because they are so stupid that the simplest thing like waiting in line is hard for them to understand. I'm moving to the country. The way I see it, I'd rather drive longer in peace and quiet than have to deal with niggers in the stores.

>fucking drunk chicks
That's one way to get #metoo'd in current year.

>nothing personnel

Brandishing a firearm is a felony. You ready for prison? Also it give me or any witness a right to kill you? Is it worth getting your ass killed over? Most things aren't. You will get caught too mr billy badass

This. Guns are for killing.