What’s for dinner, b?

What’s for dinner, b?

Attached: CC472699-F5CD-4A1D-8C9D-BAA523244E0E.jpg (1872x2046, 945K)

a ham sandwich

Again?!

yep

Checked, I admire the commitment

Stale depression and burned dreams.

Just scrape off the burnt part user

I just made some porkchops with rosemary and thyme, baked and served with apple jelly. And some green beans. And my kids wanted some smiley face fries.

Pretty decent.

Also made my wife some shitake mushrooms with oyster sauce as an hor d'oeuvre.

What are smiley face fries? I love me some fungus too, wish I had some to add to my taters

Attached: 1552157903498.webm (352x640, 583K)

Attached: _00A7199.jpg (590x393, 317K)

Thanks for the bump!

Inb4 andy 6

Those are cute. Only way to get the kiddos to eat taters or what?

I just had some meth.

Attached: 60ebe4ef831d87014ad5166dc581dc99.png (638x459, 469K)

Nah. We were just at the grocery store and my middle daughter was like "grandma made us those one time and they were delicious."

I can't say no to her, so here we are.

That’s fun, how many do you cook for?

OP here. Hey brother. I've always wanted to try some of that shit. Where do you get it?

I literally know no one who has ever come across it. It's so hardcore.

I'd really like to hive it a whirl.

Thoughts?

My wife and I have 3 kids. 7, 9 and 10.

I'm getting old lol

cant take a picture cause my phone's lens is cracked but just imagine a super yummy vegetarian Thai coconut soup with white basmati rice on the side, also flavoured with coconut milk.

Not op, but you’re a good friend for bumping the thread!

Fag!

Aren’t we all! Although a family isn’t in my plans for a longer time still

>vegan

and then you drank your bottle of soylent and had sex with your boyfriend right,faggot

Ooh that does sound good. Get any tofu in there? Seasoned with any curry at all? Red curry in coconut milk soups is divine

Sounds good.

You sound like a cool person who has a lot of friends! Thanks for joining and bumping the thread amigo

OP here.

I just deepthroated my non binary xir friend for dinner.

Swallowed all the juice.

PB&J

And proud of it. Enjoy your miserable frozen meal-for-one meatloaf, cuck.

I didn't say vegan, I said vegetarian. I quite like other animal products like eggs, but meat is so shit. It requires the flavour of superior ingredients (all of which are fruits, veggies, or herbs) to actually taste like anything other then cardboard.

After this meal I’ve got no room left for any more meat in my throat!

Nah, but I do think it's missing some solid textures. Tofu might actually improve it quite a bit. I'll have to try using red curry and tofu next time i cook it.

While I certainly don’t agree with the people you’re responding to, I do think meat can have a nice taste if it isn’t shit quality.

I will say I usually do prefer fish, but have been making steaks lately.

Triscuits and mozzarella

Solid plan user

Add some ketchup and make em lil pizzas!

Chunky or smooth? What type of jelly?

One of Andy's hot steamy logs

But I did an inb4

Attached: 0ADE8B46-ED8A-480C-89BB-A8FFFD4D1EB6.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

Yeah you're right. I was being needlessly aggressive to the obvious trolls, I actually used to eat meat as a primary (50ish% by mass) component of my meals so I can appreciate a good cut of meat. Oddly enough I didnt quit it for any moral conviction, it was just something I did one day and never got the desire to return to it.

That is interesting, do you find it’s more work supplementing your diet with the things you’d be missing from meat? Or is the change pretty marginal?

I had sauteed chicken medallions in a creamy white wine pan sauce with garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms. Took about 10 minutes to make.

Attached: Img_0489.jpg (1540x1206, 217K)

Sounds like you've been eating low quality meat your whole life. Season any cut of high quality meat with just some salt and the flavour is incredible.

Looks yummy user, and I am a fan of efficiency! 10 mins is p good!

Took me 30 for mine, but I did only use one pan

Made Alfredo with corn and shrinp

Frying up some sausage links in the skillet.

Got any veggies going too?

With pasta?

Not now. But I ate fruit and grain earlier.

I haven't used any supplements so far, it probably wont be necessary for as long as I keep my current diet. I've recently had a couple trips to the doctor for a comprehensive rundown of my health. I told my doctor about my diet changes and told her about my worries about the potential deficiencies i might be at risk for. The bloodwork results came back and my previous anxiety wasn't necessary at all. It was also felt very validating that the lab results backed up the general good feels I've gotten from my body (and mood) in the time since I started.

Tomato rice soup and grilled cheese. Also a salad.

that's breakfast silly, and cook those potatoes more

Beef Stew

nothing :(

Sardines, sliced avacados, on large corn toast/cracker, lime juice, cracked pepper, Valentina ex hot. Side of homemade curtido. Margarita

A classic!

Okay guys, gonna go do my dishes now, was fun hearing about yalls meals. Have a good rest of your night!

Attached: E6B5CAFD-E333-448D-B58A-89D0CDF67ED4.jpg (700x636, 22K)