What if there was a way transgender's could keep their penis's after they get them cut off and use them as a dildo for...

what if there was a way transgender's could keep their penis's after they get them cut off and use them as a dildo for their fake vaginas

i feel like with how liberal america is becoming,why hasnt anyone found a way to do this yet

Attached: I-Am-Jazz-Spoilers-Jazz-Jennings.jpg (800x445, 77K)

mother fucker you stole my thread idea REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>keep their penis's after they get them cut off and use them as a dildo for their fake vaginas
if you can't figure out why that wouldn't work, you might be a republican.

if you think people like jazz jennings are normal,you might be a democrat

i have not a clue who the faggot is, nor do i care. im simply going to throw out that, it would takes a normal person

>nor do i care

yeah right libtard,fuck off with your shitty republican jokes.your the ones celebrating shit like pride month and defending the gay community

True. REAL red blooded Americans fap to it while lazily questioning their sexuality

And I thought liberals were the ones who got triggered easy.
>Reeeee gays reeeee

>defending the gay community
by talking shit about republicans? if that's the case i'm about to make an underground railroad for them fuckers then.

they do

just look at this cunt

Who am I kidding Id still fuck her ass.

Why do you spend your time thinking about trans people fucking themselves with their own castrated dicks? Faggot

You're bitching about pride month and the gays. I guess snowflakes come in red and blue.

so you know, the trans vag is made out of pretty much flipping the dick inside out so no that won't quite work

yeah,i guess you have a pretty good fucking reason to bitch about a hate group who ruins innocent business's because "they dont want to bake my cake"

your either a faggot yourself,or a faggot lover.which is just as bad.the snowflakes have always come in blue,and your one of them

America is liberal? Holy hell I thought it was a 3rd world shithole when I was there. The people are one step removed from the swamp!

not him, but
>hate group who ruins innocent business's because "they dont want to bake my cake"
who cries about facebook, twitter, youtube, patreon?

who preaches about tolerance,but their definition of tolerance is "fuck you if you dont like my lifestyle"

>Much cake

Which side was throwing a tantrum over the mean football man not standing for the special song?

Neocons?

Well they could always get one of those kits to make a mould and create a dildo of their penis, then after the surgery take it and proceed to fuck the gaping wound that's constantly trying to heal. Makes me wonder if any have actually done it now