How the fuck did her shoes fall off?

how the fuck did her shoes fall off?

landing in that position?

Attached: wtf.png (1262x698, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why you ask is the true mystery

Some nigger thought it was his lucky day and tried to get some free sneakers but he dropped them once he saw the gunman.

Literally the only viable explanation.

No, they're my shoes, thanks for finding them for me user

Yeah... actually super strange...

The impact knocked them off.

t.Fire Fighter / EMT

from just tripping over?
they're sneakers? those don't come off easily.
how the fuck did they end up in front of her?
doesn't add up.

she was carrying them, they take off their shoes before to inside the building.

This

It's fake. Parkland students was just there. This is a gun grab in NZ. We all know parkland was a false flag. This is also. People of the world will soon be slaves.

these kids are 12 dont worry about it.

fug

are we seriously going to start building a conspiracy off a loose shoe? Are we really that autistic?

Makes sense to take your shoes off and walk down the sidewalk for a while before you enter the mosque?

Are you retarded? She went through the fence as he was shooting her then ran to the sidewalk to shoot at her again.

who cares,the guy didnt kill enough muslims

Shoes have a slightly higher interlect than sandniggers so they began to flee but when realising the gunman was closing in they decided to play dead.
The shoes survived

maybe muslims are to stupid to tie their shoes

i mean,they obviously arent smart enough to realize their religion is bullshit and their god doesnt exist

I assumed she was hit in the spine causing an awkward backward fall. Hence her not moving and screaming for help. She likely didn’t see that the person she was asking for help was the shooter. Notice no head movement either.

it's their tradition to take off their shoes before entering a mosque. she had to run before should could put them on.

Attached: safely-endangered-web-toon-magic-8-ball-am-i-stupid-27695076.png (500x300, 35K)

Guess the Vans didn’t land upright

They have to take their shoes off in the mosque. When she ran out she either (for whatever reason in the middle of a mass shooting) grabbed her shoes or was already carrying them. She dropped them when she got shot.

Attached: communion-for-mudslime1.png (1000x1000, 570K)

the funny part was she was all "help me help me" but there was a bunch of people around and they didn't help her. like, you see people driving down the street, but they don't go "oh lets help the mudslime laying in the gutter" because that's where mudslimes belong.

They're so unloved, nobody even trotted over to get a handful of titty.

must be a pathetic mistake by a crisis actor you fucking idiot

Because sand niggers carry their shoes around to pray because wearing them show disrespect to allah

Attached: 4AC68752-32BD-41D7-BA07-02766A425B4B.jpg (296x170, 10K)

not saying she wouldn't have done this but why the fuck would she even think to grab her shoes when she's running from a shooter?

>worshipping allah
>logic

pick 1

Force of habit maybe? Women always take their shoes off when running.

yeah fair go there

trips = truth

I would assume since this happened right outside a mosque that she had her shoes off then heard gunshots and ran down the street.
But, you know, common sense is always questionable on Yea Forums.

Attached: CarlsConclusion.jpg (649x450, 80K)

If you watch the video it appears that she was at the fence when he started shooting her as she went through it.

She took her shoes off in the building to run out quietly, carrying them in hand. When got shot, they fell out of her left hand.

Well after he had already been shooting, though.
She didn't just realize at that moment that someone was shooting, he caught her there at that moment trying to escape.

People take their shoes off before going into a mosque.
Nothing more to speculate here, retards.

Attached: 1519190299906.jpg (247x204, 9K)

imagine being this retarded

truth is the girl took a few shots to go down and staggered to the curb, probably lost them on the way as she went out of frame before he moved in for the kill

Wow you fucken ignorant pos race baiting mother fucker. Stop posting this shit. Im sick of racist white boys posting this tragic incident as a meme and as a secondary reminder of their white supremacy. This is on purpose and intentional use to make minorities feel inferior and to also make muslims feel threatened and terrified of being in public. I am truly am disgusted by you dumbass rednecks and your 2nd amendment. Life would be better without guns so you can shove this act of terrorism up your ass. Every fucken week I hear your shit country airing another mass shooting. You white crackers need to chill the fuck out of killing as many innocent ppl and taking them to the grave with you. It is wrong morally and ethically. Stop with your bullshit pro gun. Ban all AKs and ARs including the multiple shotguns. did you even see how much guns this weirdo was carrying? Those are scary ass looking guns and he even customized it to terrify ppl looking at his live stream video. I, myself, am shaken from just watching it while I sob in regards to helpless lives taken.

fuck you

Her shoes just wanted to survive OP...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached: 20190317_164624.jpg (698x816, 164K)

Probably bait, but eh. Got nothing better to do atm.

What about all the mudslimes killing innocent white people huh?

lmao you're a giant pussy

Wow you fucken ignorant pos race baiting mother fucker. Stop posting this shit. Im sick of racist white boys posting this tragic incident as a meme and as a secondary reminder of their white supremacy. This is on purpose and intentional use to make minorities feel inferior and to also make muslims feel threatened and terrified of being in public. I am truly am disgusted by you dumbass rednecks and your 2nd amendment. Life would be better without guns so you can shove this act of terrorism up your ass. Every fucken week I hear your shit country airing another mass shooting. You white crackers need to chill the fuck out of killing as many innocent ppl and taking them to the grave with you. It is wrong morally and ethically. Stop with your bullshit pro gun. Ban all AKs and ARs including the multiple shotguns. did you even see how much guns this weirdo was carrying? Those are scary ass looking guns and he even customized it to terrify ppl looking at his live stream video. I, myself, am shaken from just watching it while I sob in regards to helpless lives taken.

You are not supposed to wear shoes inside the Mosque, she was probably carrying them.

in mosques they take their shoes off before you go in and she was most likely in the mosque when the shooting took place and
started running with her shoes and when the gunman shot her she dropped the shoes on the sidewalk

anyone got the full vid of the whole incident ?

anyone have a dropbox of the raw fotage

I agree. Good to see someone else with humanity on here. Seems to be a minority.

>Yea Forums
>Humanity

You're in the wrong place mah dude

just go to encyclopediadramatica or bestgore

the right to bear arms is more important that a bunch of 1st graders in Connecticut or rich high school kids in Florida or a bunch of cracker ass concert goers in Vegas or Muslims in New Zealand, or any other group anywhere in any amount.

jesus at least come up with something else

She was sprinting through this gate when she got it, it looked like it was a gut shot when she went down she toppled over her legs and her shoes came off. Then she was down on the ground flailing around in pain for a few minutes before he finished her off

Attached: 3.png (454x439, 263K)

nice of her buddy to stick around and help her. fuckin' mudslimes, only out for themselves.

Great new pasta

Meanwhile niggers in USA commit murder day after day

They kill non believers, these mothers tried to kill my friends and me

Attached: IMG_1120.png (768x512, 854K)

FIRE

most people think that "someone will save me" which is why she was pleading for help instead of rolling or crawling or running for her life. most people have no concept that their life is finite. they think that they are going to go on forever and that whatever is happening to them at that moment is something they'll survive.

this faggot wasn't about to show her mercy and she could not even consider that as a possibility, to her eternal regret.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm

It's fine to posit that she ran off while carrying her shoes and that's how they ended up like that but:
Was she already in the mosque and thus stopped to pick up her shoes on the way out (which makes little sense).
Or if she came up to the mosque after the shooting was in progress, she would still be wearing her shoes unless she took them off well before and was already carrying them before she saw the bodies in the entry (which also does not make much sense).

Thus the question if it makes sense to take off your shoes and walk down the sidewalk for a while before you enter the mosque (and then see the bodies and run away and get shot at).

the kebab broads weren't in the mosque yet because in traditional good ol' new zealand progressive fashone, broads weren't allowed in the mosque at that time, only the mens.

that is why most of the killed were mens. he should have waited until it was only the broads, then he would have seriously cut down on the kebab birth rate.

kiwi's are so fucking stupid they let people into their country who share virtually NONE of their values. good on ya, mate!

To other anons seeing this retard: any chance he'll recover? Or will he be like this his entire life?
Does anyone here have family members that they've slowly become paranoid conspiracy freaks, and did they recover? Does it stop getting worse or does their retardation plateau at some point?

>kiwi's are so fucking stupid they let people into their country who share virtually NONE of their values

I got bad news about america, dude

Fucking kek

She was crawling until he killed her. Shoes fell off when she was facing the other direction, Ace.

Her shoes didn't fall off idiot, theybtake they're shoes off to pray.