My Uncles is an actual Djinn, ask me anything and i'll give you true answer if i know them. No bs...

My Uncles is an actual Djinn, ask me anything and i'll give you true answer if i know them. No bs, no meming i'm dead serious.

Attached: djinn.jpg (480x640, 89K)

what are the exact steps I have to follow to be succesfull and become rich within 6 months or so?

What should i do right now?

The same thing he told me. Work fairly, however he did help me during my test wich gave me an easy job

ask a question

will I be in a relationship with Romy? and am I gonna stop ruining my life and finally get met shit together like her?

It is possible that if anger spark out of the blue between you and your love for no reason, it might be an actual djinn trying to get you out of that relationship. However not even me can tell if it's a good one or, one that seek you to be completely on your own. Or you are truly just fucking up your own relationship

How good or bad of a leader will I be once I set off on a conquest for world domination? How many heads will lay at my feet when all is said and done?

Thanks genie

Can I suck him

Is Sophie my one?

Were do I sell my soul to become famous

Attached: 12822502_834413690021073_401358219_n.jpg (697x697, 65K)

Do I have any money lying around the house that I don't know about, and if so, where?

When will my mate come back? The one that just left our group for his cheating girl. How do i fucking get him back, i miss the cunt.

Is my luck running dry?

My fiance has stage 4 cancer and has made peace with the fact that he is terminal. I just want to feel the same level of 'ok' that he feels with his impending death. I know that this is Yea Forums and all, but what would you recommend I do to feel less depressed about all of this?

I just want to stop being so sad all the time.

If you rape a prostitute, is that considered theft?

Try LSD. Not trolling, should help you get a new perspective.

I'm sorry to hear that mate, honestly when my dad (only living family) had cancer i just spoke with him for hours and hours. Talking really helped me, i'll keep you and your fiance in my thoughts and prayers.

Well Ricky, shit sucks. You probably won't feel ok with his impending death and that's ok.

Uncle on your mother or father side?

what can a djin do? how did your uncle become one? how can someone else become/summon one?

Fucking worst advice ever

That's super creative, I really will consider this. Thank you for your input.

It really isn't easy to talk about but I'm sure it would help me. I appreciate you sharing about you father, and I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for the prayers and taking the time to answer me

know that death is a guarantee for all forms of life, and it is the ultimate peace. also what helped me deal with life, was mdma. it sorted my entire life in front of my eyes.

how did my cousin die

So are you part djin or like your cousins?

How do you win the favor of a djin to not fuck you (figuratively) in every interaction?

Whats his day job?

Is my current relationship the one for the rest of my life? Should I do my master's degree?

He's a djin not a fucking fortune teller.

is this true

Attached: alll.jpg (800x800, 279K)

Well he said "ask me anything" ... i ask what i want i guess

What is preventing me from doing what I really want to do and how do I get rid of it?

Tell me the reason what triggers the extraterrestrials to delete the human race in 2028. What stupid human is going to challenge them? Everyone knows its going to be a one-way-war

At least break the ice with something like "How has your day been"

The disrespect these kids have today

Well, Satan, was, is, and always will be an angel. So there's some truth to it.

Are you a demispirit? Or your uncle was turned into a jinn?

>my uncle is a djinn
You mean a degen? How can you be related to a genie

will I ever find love ?

Wtf is a djinn

Show us your tits

demon

How do I initiate a new life and career after flaming out bad thanks to alcoholism and mental illness? Advantages: I've got a PhD and a JD, and no debt.

Does the feds know what I did, and if so what did i do?

That's not the point of the thread.

Just look some up instead and pretend ok?

An Aladdin genie. Basically Muslims believe in black magic and genies and shit. A Muslim chick I know from Sudan told me they live in the toilet and various other sneaky places to haunt and fuck with people. Yeah.

Alcoholism is an expensive habit, not anything that can't be stopped with some help

you were being a fag

Ha, jokes on you, turns out my uncle is the bigger faggot than me

Well I believe there are possibilities of a spider coming out the toilet, and the day before yesterday I saw a roach peeking out of the overflow hole in the sink.

No its the point now