Does anybody know of any good free movie websites? Maybe one with Captain Marvel specifically?

Does anybody know of any good free movie websites? Maybe one with Captain Marvel specifically?

Attached: image.jpg (750x1000, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afdah.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0tHx36RRQ
cosmicbook.news/disney-manipulated-captain-marvel-perception
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m not sure if any site will have a non-cam version of Captain Marvel. But Go Stream is a good site.

Really not worth watching a shitty pirate cam of this movie. Pay to see it in a theatre if you can. It's pretty good.

go stream is good but they take a while to update their catalog and captain marvel isn't there.

google putlockers they have what you are looking for. lots of pop ups though

Remember when a bunch of incel faggots tried to boycott the movie, and then it did $750m worldwide in 10 days? Good times.

lol, yeah, that sad incel army caused barely a blip on the radar.

yts dot am is amazing

Sockshare net

disney admitted to buying tickets so...

3.movies1

Remember when multiple theater owners got interviewed about "Sold Out" showings on the weekends having empty theaters and they couldn't explain it either?

Cliver.tv

Interesting. Please, tell us more about what won't melt steel beams.

Awww why'd you have to spoil it for them?

www.nicetryfbi.biz

Jet fuel wouldn't, but any one with basic knowledge of iron working knows you don't have to melt anything just apply enough heat to soften and structural integrity is lost.

The movie is pretty meh anyways. Like a seven at best.

rotten tomatoes deleted all the negative ratings and had bots write the same 10/10 reviews about 3000 times last week and has most likely risen

kinda weird how it jumped from 500 to 700 in one day when it isn't really that good but w/e

OP here, I saw the movie in theaters, just want to save my father the money since it was definitely not worth 11 bucks. All the sites you guys have mentioned have a shitty version with text across the screen. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer

You're not missing anything of value.

I believe he's talking about their fundraiser to let underprivileged young girls see the movie, which they tried to claim as a feminist cause but which obviously has nothing to do with feminism.

Flixtor.to

Just torrent it. Its going to be a shitty cam most likely though.
All the streaming sites get there movies from torrent sites. Then they lower the quality to save on bandwidth so its better to just download your own copy.

nope, they had a freudian slip and said they bought 100mil worth of tickets here and plan to buy more for inflated foreign market estimates

afdah.info/
You're welcome, faggot

Attached: IDUBZ.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

You're 100% correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0tHx36RRQ

It only came out last weekend. You're going to be waiting a couple months for a dvd or bluray rip.

> ITT: Not having access to a good plex server

Remember when marvel movies werent politically motivated with strong female lead roles? Yeah, this is the movie. It has everything society wants, feminism is real and she deserves to be awarded for bringing in so much money for disney. I actually saw this movie 4 times to help support it because there seems to be a lot of toxic incels floating around.

took spiderverse 2~ months to have a dvd rip so it wont be that much of a wait, plus its not a great movie so forgetting about it shouldnt be an issue

Just realized afdah doesn't have ms. marvel yet
sigh
lazy fucks

Source?

>inb4 google it

There a tons of movie theaters where employees said each screening had 25-50 pre ordered tickets with nobody claiming them.
Every manager that said this also said they've never seen anything like that before.
Disney, or at least somebody. is buy mass amounts of tickets to inflate the box office numbers.

Fuck you for watching that garbage

Like I said, a couple months till a dvd or bluray leak.
Thats pretty standard for most movies.

Capt Marvel isn't as bad as Wonder Woman as far as the ridiculously overpowered lady-superhero trope goes... but no satisfying explanation for WHERE THE FUCK WAS THIS RIDICULOUSLY OVERPPOWERED LADY-SUPERHERO for the past several end-of-the-world scenarios other than her saying "only for emergencies".

I guess that whole thing with an alien army invading through a rift between worlds wasn't an emergency, Nick?

123mov has it I think. Tbh OP, its not that good. They gave all the characters shitty and cringy lines. Sam Jacksons character was the only enjoyable part. Also probably the worst CG in all MCU films.

What is it fucking amateur hour here?

Is it your first fucking time pirating movies?

All sites link to specific fucking sources. Once an hd copy is fucking released, it'll be updated on 95% of the sites. There's a fucking hd CAM version of captain marvel out rn. But youre going to have to fucking wait a bit for the hd rip.

t's 20fucking19 and you guys still dont know how the internet works. This is truly fucking pathetic.

Attached: 4.jpg (241x230, 12K)

pretty much google and twitter. thought some posts would be fakes but to see a massive amount of people saying it's trash, jumping from 300mil to 700mil in a week with terrible ratings, rotten tomatoes deleting negative reviews and multiple sites with copy and pasted 10/10 reviews, it kinda just fell into place at that point. to me, the movie is a mediocre 5 at best and a 3 for political propaganda that was shoved in your face. saying the skrulls are the good guys at the end when they've been evil in the comics since forever was just distasteful and downright fucking retarded

Still liked Wonder Woman better as a film. But they both felt like they were slapped together then tied with dollar store floss. And Gal Gadot is more of a cutie.

thx sorry

I'm on mobile and my phone is slow so I don't feel like searching anymore, but its true. There are hundreds of theater managers that went on record saying that most of their sold out theaters almost always had around 25 empty seats because people who pre ordered tickets didn't show up and get their tickets or ask for a refund. They all say that happens once in a while for 1 or 2 tickets, but not 25 tickets for every single screening. This is happening all over the country.
Also theres this cosmicbook.news/disney-manipulated-captain-marvel-perception
Disney just doesn't want this movie to fail and they're willing to spend a shit ton of money to make everyone think its a success.

They also only sold as many tickets as they did because they released the movie worldwide on the same day. Normally it takes about a month before every other country gets the movie. Putting out worldwide in one day is going to guarantee it makes more money opening day which makes it look like a bigger success than it really is.

I agree, movie wise, but Brie Larson is still pretty hot, except she has some nasty ass feet, and I just can't have that in my fapping fantasies, so Gal Gadot wins there, too, but only on a technicality. pic related.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-3025350.jpg (2899x3000, 830K)

No. Saw it twice, once last week in a packed theater and this week took my cousins to see it in another packed theater. Felt great not being surrounded by incels.

>saying the skrulls are the good guys at the end when they've been evil in the comics since forever
It's not as if the MCU is connected to the comics in anything other than them sharing names.

This.
MCU is not 616.

>Brie
>hot
you have the lowest standards I even seen

this movie cant even decide if it has a FLT drive or not

I seem to remember that it could, that it was central to the plot...

Jesus what the fuck.
I've had a fat celeb crush on her since Scott Pilgrim and this image just tainted that.

Yeah, she is pretty attractive BUT DAMN THOSE FEET

Nice pussy

Attached: tylat_com_golaya_Brie_Larson_2.jpg (1300x891, 274K)

You're welcome, kek

>Nice pussy
Yeah, except

I know, I was very disappointed when I first saw them

I'm not a footfag so they don't bother me.

If it's not worth $11 it's not worth 2 hours of your time to watch it, especially if you're going to watch some low quality version. There's been like 30 super hero movies in the last few years, you don't need to see another one.

Wish I could be like that

>good movie websites
>with captain marvel

brie is a flea... fuck she.

yes the plot about getting an FTL drive

exept ....how did they get to earth without one
how did they the scrolls and krill find and fight echother (might have the alien names wrong )

Top tier bait, OP

sure, but that hamfisted illegal alien jab and playing that song for the ending fight scene really hammered home ham bad it was

Oh, the stargate tech that you see them use in this movie and the two Guardians of the Galaxy movies (it even becomes a plot point in GOTG II, when they're making multiple jumps way too fast). I'm sorry you can't follow a movie, but I'm here to explain whatever went over your head.