Hi Yea Forums, I've never posted here. I've lurked and saved memes since 2008, and had many laughs...

Hi Yea Forums, I've never posted here. I've lurked and saved memes since 2008, and had many laughs. I'm not laughing right now. My childhood friend's house was singled out and burned to the ground by a group of black arsonists, because his house was in view of a byway in a rural area. The media is burying it. Can you please, once, help me get media attention and push for hate crime charges? the guy never did anything wrong, he just had a flag sticker in his front window...

I will give more details if there is interest. Please kek, let me roll trips...

Attached: 249333.jpg (480x478, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvdaily.com/nvdaily/authorities-say-toms-brook-house-set-on-fire/article_12ac0c52-7b27-556d-be27-c3ff5b7890dd.html
nvdaily.com/nvdaily/arson-investigation-continues/article_cc74f147-f90a-5f6b-be75-7352d19ec9ba.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck. Almost had quads dammit...

got any proof?

what was the sticker?

lurk moar

proof faggot. A pic of the sticker, a pic of the house now, how do you know they were black arsonists?

Attached: gov.png (279x380, 176K)

nvdaily.com/nvdaily/authorities-say-toms-brook-house-set-on-fire/article_12ac0c52-7b27-556d-be27-c3ff5b7890dd.html

This is all they put. They've arrested and charged 3 people with attempted murder. Jason's a good guy. Just saying. It should be a hate crime. The family was in the house at like 3 in the morning when they set it on fire

Because the family was in contact with my mom tonight about an update with the case and the recent charges.

Confederate flag, it's Virginia.

why you lying to me boy?
nvdaily.com/nvdaily/arson-investigation-continues/article_cc74f147-f90a-5f6b-be75-7352d19ec9ba.html

oh now it all makes sense
just because you don't like a flag doesn't give you the right to burn someone's house down

I'm not lying I just found out about this shit from my mom half an hour ago. I don't live around there anymore.

>This is all they put.
i would further add, that the website has had 2 articles in the past 24 hours, they will probably update it tomorrow when most reporters are working.

Checked.
Exactly user.

you came to the right place op, white nationalists hate black people

I didn't know about the graffiti! Fucking coons...

I didn't go to /pol
I want positive things to happen not a bunch of bootlicking keystone cops. Lone Wolf wn myself.

yeah, op. but the fact is you lied about them burying the story, when they've put one out almost every day(with exception to today, but it is st. pattys day).

yes but there's a shitload of law enforcement monitoring this site right now, they will be looking for your kind which might prevent this thread from going how you want.

that's our local county newspaper, where's the media attention that would be received if this were a white group of people who burned down a house with a black family in it because they had a picture of Elijah Mohammed In their window?

I have no idea how to get shit viral. I'm 42.

fuck off disingenuous faggot

Suck a bag of dicks you fucking Shylock internet jewbag defense Force cuck.

Funny knowone asks why this guy is wearing the costume he really is wearing in this photo.

the double standards, white people have no rights no more.

saged mother fucker