Yea Forumsased Yea Forumsrothers, i just got a 30 day postblock on faceberg for posting this and this alone...

Yea Forumsased Yea Forumsrothers, i just got a 30 day postblock on faceberg for posting this and this alone. we must make sure this isn't erased. inb4 "not your personal army." go suck your dad's cock, this is serious

Attached: 1552759881497.png (1193x1314, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/a-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/16/two-men-killed-in-2013-drone-strike-were-allegedly-radicalized-at-christchurch-mosque/
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn dude

TL:DR?

What

nice post u stupid fagget get the fuck out off here

the mosque was already under investigation for grooming extremists and they tried to scrub that from the web right after the shooting

>Same door
Every mosque has that door

Did you read the article?
TL;DR :

>Guy converts to Islam, family goes apeshit
>Guy leaves for Yemen to become teacher and help the kids
>Gets killed by an US Drone
>Islamic terror

Hurr durr musleem terrwurwrists

to blurry couldn't read

Read the article and pay attention. It's about a lad that converted to Islam, flew to Yemen to become a teacher and educate kids. That lad has been struck by an US Drone and people blame Islam

Fake and gay
Sage

Bumpin, fuck islamic terrorists.

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/a-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Mentions the al-noor mosque by name

Fuck off jew

And it fucking names the cause of death, a fucking us drone you fucking retard

His own parents talk about when he was likely radicalized and blame some from the mosque.

calm down you little faggot, im just posting the link - so hows about jumping off the muslim dick you've got shoved deep up your ass!

youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs
even spicier!

>likely radicalized
>no proof
>blame islam

you have very poor eyesight, is that news to you?

Yeah sure, US drone bombarding teachers and kids. And then why the local news deleted that news?

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/16/two-men-killed-in-2013-drone-strike-were-allegedly-radicalized-at-christchurch-mosque/

I ate a discord ban for it, anyone got the Yea Forums discord invite link to the server with the sauce channel? its the only server I dont have a link ready for already.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898

it would be if i didn't jest decide that im tired too high and that maybe my screen is acting up, nice try user.

He did the world a great service.

You have way too much time on your hands.