Femanons: How many of you have penis envy and would love to strap one on and peg your partner...

Femanons: How many of you have penis envy and would love to strap one on and peg your partner? I’ve read 70/30 are against it. Thoughts?

Attached: F4389B64-8A29-4D10-BE57-3276C33A7639.jpg (992x1377, 207K)

Last thread died. Any other input??

I do

most girls are into submission in bed, I assume that leaves out a fairly low amount who likes to dominate

>70/30
try 99/1 and you'd be closer. most girls find the idea repugnant, and rightfully so

pic related, it's what my fwb uses on me

Attached: 20190317_162254.jpg (800x1118, 444K)

my partner is female and into receiving it.

Are you lesbian or bi?

am femanon, this is my ultimate fantasy

Are you a femanon?

Not at all. Often Jonathan about having a dick 2/10 on the curious scale to see how it would feel to actually nut but no. I like thought of getting dicked down and choking on dick.

Wonder*

Are u a femanon?

Femanon?

bi, not super into getting buttstuffed but it's a fair trade since she always gives me a rusty trombone afterwards lol

Looking for actual femanon feedback, not anons who think they know.

I think people minds are just progressively changing about it. There will be more and more. Only a few year before people could not have imagine that.

Does your fwb prefer getting fucked or having you eat her out?

So I’m 50. When I was in my 30’s I knew a guy who’s wife pegged him and the guys were “he’s a closet fag”. Then when I divorced my first wife, I dated a smoking hot girl for 3 yrs and I was the Dominant partner, but she wanted to switch and I obliged. It was a fun once in a while activity, just like her riding my face or taking my cock in her ass while I fucked her pussy with a dildo. It was no big deal, it was fluid. Now tough to find a woman like that. Shoulda married her! Lol

Agree completely

bought a strap on but haven't used it yet. might do later this week with fwb. trying to find smaller sized dildos is hard.

Have Kik?

penis envy. yes. sometimes i wish i had a dick instead. periods suck. i hate cramps and the whole thing. guys have no idea how lucky they are. also wish i could pee standing up sometimes lol.. other than that. i cant say i really get 'off' on thinking about pegging a guy. that doesnt really do anything for me. i like when a guy takes control.

Thanks

Yeah, I think there will be less social control on these things, and modern couples will be more accepted. It's more and more normal to women to lead thanks to feminism and all.

Penis envy not really, I like my pussy. But I would try pegging because butt stuff is hot. I love giving rimjobs and fingering.

I sympathise with you on the periods. That would suck
>also wish i could pee standing up sometimes lol
You can. Get a She-Wee.

marry me

Kik?

Lol

Okay random person on a chinese cartoon site

That settles it

My wife pegs me once a week. Doesn’t get her off but she gets really wet and cums hard when I eat her pussy after.

am straight girl, i'm into femdom and shit but not really into pegging and if i had a dick i rather fuck girls than men. i just think man ass is kinda gross, even giving a dude a rimjob scares me.

Even a shaved man ass?! Kek

i would have to watch a man wash his ass really good before giving a rimjob, and probably make him do an enema before pegging. but i'm not into it, neither is my bf so id probably never do it.

You’re right on the hygiene, and thanks for the feedback!!

tfw girlfriend used to eat ass and taint but now I fart too much and it's become chernobyl to her

>man ass is kinda gross
this should’ve been dubs or trips