I want to kill myself really bad but I can't. I can't take this anymore...

I want to kill myself really bad but I can't. I can't take this anymore. I can't cut myself i already have too many scars, what else can I do to hurt myself as much as possible and relieve this feeling

Attached: 11202012065986.gif~original.gif (393x277, 1019K)

Go to the gym. Work hard, real hard.

hello i am also interested im sick of society making such a big deal about sex. It makes me obsessed over it which makes me come off as desperate, in turn reducing my chances of getting laid.

Get a therapist. That'll hurt a ton emotionally, and then you can get better. Don't do it, Anons. it isn't worth it.

Nail each one of your toes to the floor. Works every time.

Attached: 20-Gold-Bill.jpg (1000x436, 213K)

How about you deal with your shit instead?

I will, that doesn't change how I feel right now so I want to still be dead

Douse yourself in gasoline. Lighter.

Go read up on the concept called delayed gratification, then go look into what you can do to better your life, then enact the concept of delayed gratification.

>I can't cut myself i already have too many scars, what else can I do to hurt myself as much as possible and relieve this feeling
I used to cut myself a lot but had too many scars so i started cutting off portions of my fingers and toes. currently i have no toes and half of my fingers are gone, will probably move up to feet soon..

Attached: IMG_20190202_101704.jpg (2533x1440, 936K)

Help, you should go get some.

What the fuck dude

Attached: 1i7v3B7.jpg (600x315, 19K)

Just drink like the rest of the world does.

You get pwnd on video game huh.

Attached: 1550200967481.gif (300x456, 567K)

No

I don't have alcohol in the house right now and I have kind of an eating disorder so one big reason why I want to be dead is because I'm fat right now

NO. I've been to 3 different therapists. All they do is make you aware of your shit stuff/\ I fyour not a strong enough person to actually change those issues your still fucked. Since your a piece of shit who hangs out here just like me you wont actually change any thing. iT makes it even worse \nowing what you need to do but not doing it.

Sorry for spelling. very drunk because Im a depressed peice of shit and only drug make me feel beter

drink liquor it doesn't make you fat

this

Go shoot up a mosque

quit looking for attention and grow a pair and do what you think needs DOING! DO IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU ANYMORE. My BIL Heroed and apparently it is very easy...put your ass into it and git er' done, bye, over with right?? In a few days if you are lucky someone will pay for your funeral or ceremony or whatever and have another say a few kind words about you and those present will say Amen and leave to go about their lives, thats your future user with the mindset you currently have...make your choice now.. yes or no..and lets get on with life.. I ask you to make the right choice kiddo' the sun will come up tomorrow... be here for it..

Attached: 1552868128950.png (910x650, 344K)

You could always ger someone to murder you