DC has the best villians-

>DC has the best villians-

Attached: dbzvillains-blogroll-1535589058116_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Out of those 3 only Cell remains decent, super ruined Frieza and Broly was never good, he is just an infinite ki pool brute.

>Broly is one of the best villains in all anime
Damn, Japs can't write for shit, huh?

DBZ is utter shit. Like, come on, you have to be retarded to enjoy that.

Dragon character are all terrible. Just fucking terrible.

The Red Ribbon (the army, not the androids), namek Freeza and Zamasu are the only semi decent villains of Dragon Ball. Everything else is shit.
>old Broly
Imagine

Ignoring Super, I can agree.

Also King Piccolo deserves to be in that picture.

Broly was never meant to be canon, he was supposed to be a shiny toy and a quick cash grab. Fucker got 3 movies and then canonized due to his popularity as Saiyan Hulk. Credit were credit is due, he’s in for the long haul.

Cooler is a less successful version of the same trend. He was recently used due to nostalgia.

Frieza will forever be Goku’s Joker.

Cell has done jack shit.

Exactly, DC has the best villians

>Broly
>best villain
He's literally hulk in every single way, they even made him green for no reason at all.

I still enjoy Dragon Ball, but I cannot stand watching Z or anything after it anymore. The characters are one dimensional.

Attached: kuuchuu_buranko_by_mizuki_chi.jpg (900x690, 215K)

The villians are unironically 100% better in abridged. You can't change my mind.

dumb burger

Dc doesnt have the best villains even in the comicbook world

Cringe

Attached: Keep it on topic.jpg (3290x2802, 2.52M)

Lay an egg captain.

> Dragon Ball
Don't be dumb, also Pokemon goes to /vp/ not Yea Forums.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Original Broly sucked so bad, his description was "uhhh stronger than Goku!". New one's cool enough, tho. I like him.

Original Broly is a good villain in that he's a raging demon who forces the heroes to take the fight seriously for once. Post Frieza, it feels like Goku and the Others treat everything like a game they can win, or outright resort to bargaining with Cell and Buu not to destroy the Earth

Krillin and Gohan are the most three dimensional characters in Z. That uncle-nephew, veteran-rookie dynamic they had was pretty solid.

>friday the 13th is a movie --> Yea Forums
>godzilla is a japanese movie --> Yea Forums or /jp/
>rambo is a movie --> Yea Forums
>sonic is a japanese video game --> Yea Forums
>doctor who is a tv series --> Yea Forums
>infamous is a video game --> Yea Forums
>street fighter is a video game --> Yea Forums
>mgs is a video game --> Yea Forums
>super mario is a video game --> Yea Forums

>he's a raging demon who forces the heroes to take the fight seriously for once
That is every movie villain pre BoG

Except they have

Freeza and Broly are Goku’s friends

Frieza had to get his hands dirty in Super because all his henchmen are scrubs. It seems like Zarbon, Dodoria, and the Ginyu Force are the only high quality soldiers in his army.

Uh, sweetie, crying about trans people is honorary Yea Forums

Broly is different in that he's pretty much what Goku could've become if raised by Bardock instead of Grandpa Gohan in Z.

The only cool thing about Broly was his design and concept. He sucked as a villain. Cell was also second grade. Freiza was cool.

That's because Broly works so much better as an average soldier in Frieza's army.

Sooooo..... we're you going to post a relevant picture?

>pretty much what Goku could've become if raised by Bardock
A saiyan raised Goku would have been like Black.

Black is pretty much a Saiyan raised by a Supreme Kai.

Goku would have literally been a brute who loves a good brawl. That Vegeta AU pretty much spells it out.

>Vegeta AU
?

Toei is too lazy to draw Perfect Cell. His spots intimidates the beta male animators.

Cell is just not popular enough. Japs, yuros and latinos prefer freeza and buu.

They have western comics and cartoons
They can be considered Yea Forums if the OP is done with said comics and cartoons in mind the same way Yea Forums can have Arkham and Spider-Man PS4 threads

Japs, Yuros, and Latinos are brainlets who don't understand that Frieza is all bark and no bite. Once you get past his soldiers, the big man himself goes down in a few hits.

Cell is the only villain to give the heroes a challenge. Buu is only made possible by the bad decisions of Supreme Kai, Gotenks, Vegeta, and Piccolo

>Once you get past his soldiers, the big man himself goes down in a few hits.
I could say the same about cell. Once you past his first form, he is a lame freeza clone that jobbed to a 11 years old kid.

frieza at least has motivations besides "i want to be perfect and then..uhh..kill everyone i guess?" which is more than you can say for buu or cell

Buu wanted to eat and play

FUCK WEEBS AND FUCK JANNY

Attached: cancer guide.png (2320x7912, 2.23M)

>"i want to be perfect and then..uhh..kill everyone i guess?" which is more than you can say for buu or cell
>cell
it was LITERALLY his ONLY motivation to be PERFECT

It's nowhere near as bad compared to when there's a fucking tokushit or Kaiju trash thread, they let those stay up for literal days.

> first form
basically is King Piccolo
> second form
Vegeta
> third form
Frieza/evil Goku

None of those villains are even remotely decent

>jobbed
I don't think you know what that term means. Gohan at that point was strong as fuck but still struggled and needed help going up against a zenkai boosted Cell.

Those actually have comics for them, retardo.

>DBZ
>Good villains
Pick one

>no Buu
Confirm shit taste

And the conversation never stays on the comics dipshit. Keep your trash rubbersuit genres on your trash rubbersuit board.

Toei doesn't give a shit what Europe and Central/South America prefer. Toei even barely gives a fuck what Japan prefers knowing they can shovel shittily animated episode after shittily animated episode of anything into their viewers' mouths and they'll happily ask for more.

>And the conversation never stays on the comics dipshit
They usually do, though. Even then, this is like saying because people talk about DC cartoons in a thread with the comics in the OP, content-discussion is being "derailed" away from DC and thus it's "Not Yea Forums."

Stop being a pedantic autist and take both that stick and dick out of your ass.

Cell was the best one. He played off the heroes the best, felt like an accumulation of every villain thus far, had a god tier voice, and made for some of the best fights in the franchise.

Imagine being a backseat jannie

Attached: smug_will.png (640x640, 545K)

imagine being a filthy parasite

what type of flaming retard would ever say that in the first place?