Would it be okay to go through chemotherapy without having cancer?

Would it be okay to go through chemotherapy without having cancer?

Attached: IbWmJ1p.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Good question....

Attached: 1502593658697.png (305x375, 125K)

no. why would anyone do that?

Attached: wat.jpg (1600x900, 101K)

Well it would make you incredibly sick for no good reason.
Good luck finding a doctor willing to put you through that.

Do what ever you want with your life

My biggest fear is getting cancer and won't taking chemo now make it so i can never get cancer

What is chemotherapy

thats not how it works dipshit

If you want to lower your chances of getting cancer, eat right, work out regularly, avoid consuming recreational drugs and alcohol to the point of addiction, wear sunscreen while in the sun and avoid products with carcinogens in it.
Chemo works by making you sick and starving out the tumor, so going through it without having cancer will not work in a preventative manner.
You can never be certain of not getting cancer, but if you make an effort to be healthy the risk is lowered.

the healthiest person i knew got cancer and now i never see the point in trying to be like that

if rather have cancer then not get processed foods and take drugs

oh my god

OP is the kind of faggot that'd drink drainol when constipated.

How? Chemo kills cancer. Cancer wont have any chance to grow in me

you're a fucking retard.

Op is cancer so yes, for you it’s fine

People do weird health shit all the time. How is this any different

Some types of cancer are inheritable, go get checked for it if you have family history of it.
Then do that, I was offering up a course of action that might help, I never said anyone was forced to take it.

Want to find out?

How about you go read up on how chemo works and then come back and tell us how this is different from being one of those weirdos that drink their own pee for claimed health benefits.

I like your thinking OP, what else you got?

Are.. I... Umm..
Fuck it I'll ask. Are you american?

Yes

You know cancer is your own cells, rite?
And the reason chemo works (and makes people violently fucking Ill) is because you're exposing your body to extremely toxic radiation right? They're trying to kill the cancer cells, and what kills them kills you.

They're not all this dumb, I've been to the US several times and this level of "would drown if he looked up during a rainstorm" isn't common.

Ok. Figured. No. That is not a good idea, it won't work, and it won't feel good. When they say 'the treatment is worse than the disease" they're usually referring to chemo..

Just check your cancer risks. Eat better, run, drink water, get your vitamins, avoid alcohol and smoking. Your odds of getting cancer are low AF to begin with.

Me too. Most of them are on par with the world I've found.. but people as dumb as this are mainly only in America I found..

Like the not so much dumb as "your education system really failed you hard" type. You know?
Anyway checkd

Then cant i just do another cancer treatment? Also wouldnt chemo be easier on me because im health

Would being shot be easier on you because you're healthy?

It lowers odds, not eliminates risk... If you go from an 11% chance to a 5% chance you still have a 5% chance.
Why do people have trouble with the word "risk"?

They're in all countries though, I've got acquaintances that still baffle me with their continued survival. I mean some of the dumb shit they get into with no regard to the consequences and still somehow survive, has me wondering if some higher power might actually exist.
Not a caring one, but one with a very dark sense of humor and love for situations that domino into worse and worse outcomes.
I dunno if blaming schools for this guy is merited, even people who went to a bad school are able to google chemo therapy and figure out on their own why doing it without having cancer, would be a bad idea.

The education system.

No but bullets arent medicine

Would filling your body with radiation be easier on you? No. And you're still ignoring the point that if you don't have cancer it won't do anything.
Another treatment? Yes. Eat healthy, excercise, avoid alcohol, avoid carcinogens and so on.

What scares you so much about cancer anyway? Heart disease is a bigger killer. Stroke, hypertension... Something's going to get you user. Some worse than cancer.. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

Actually exposing yourself to chemo without having cancer, might predispose you to cancer.
It's radiation user and a course of action that you only take if the alternative is death.

Neither is chemo. I already explained. It's literal radiation poisoning.. it's a kamikaze attack on the cancer. A last ditch effort.

Then why do so many people do it

Because they have terminal cancer.
Ok this a troll. I'm done.

"You think he needs chemo if he doesn't have cancer?"
"I think I need chemo after reading this thread."
"D'OOOHOHOHOHOHO"

Attached: Statler_Waldorf_muppets_KYM.jpg (800x450, 80K)

I have seen enough stupid in my life to tell you that blaming schools has 100% merit. 110%. 1000%. 9001%.

Not with that attitude.

Additionally, radiation-based chemotherapy is but one form of chemotherapy. There's the variant that's equivalent to taking poison which stops your cells from replacing themselves.

There's a train coming, and your arm is crushed under a heavy object on the tracks. Do you lose your arm, or get run over by the train?

trains aren't medicine

Schools can only do so much though.
I agree that a bunch of them could do way better, but the levels of stupidity that the op is claiming to posses, doesn't leave even the best of schools much of a recourse to remedy.