Is it weird to wipe your ass from the front?

Is it weird to wipe your ass from the front?

Attached: C5620513-A4E0-4F61-9281-CD0E77E3E9C7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.86M)

Considering your ass is in the back it seems like quite a creative strategy.

I go both ways....
but seriously I think I get it clean better if I go from the front and back

This.

I stand when i wipe, always have

>not immediately showering after taking a shit
Filthy pigs all of you.

It seems easier to reach my hole from the front. Maybe i just have short arms

I always wipe from the front. Keeping the balls and winky out of harm's way is the real challenge though.

4 year old

yea I think you act like a 4 year old too.
I remember my sister doing this when we were very young

this

>imagine not washing your ass
gross.

I dont even wipe. Its a waste of time. I just shower at the end of the day

You watched your sister wipe her ass?

we shared the bathroom all the time when we were 4 and 7. obviously you didn't have a close sibling or maybe you had more than 1 bathroom

What's wrong with wiping while standing, that's the only way I know how to do it

>I remember my sister doing this when we were very young

Attached: Capture.png (253x229, 146K)

It's the equivalent of pulling your trousers the whole way to your ankles when you're doing a pee.

Feels good man

do you guys usually wipe before you shit or after?

I've never touched poop water on accident

nah i put the toilet paper at the back of my ass and wipe towards my balls, quick and easy. no need to stand up.

oh man. thank you b/ro

Always wipe front to back, sitting down, with folded toilet paper.

before, it's a time saver

Found the femanon
Post tits

ding dong I do the same and im a guy. what do you wad up toilet paper like a child?

Attached: 5d2943cd5a1f3110026617627a046ed0.jpg (640x960, 44K)

Who has ever accidentally touched poop water by accident!? It's like 12 inches away from your ass?

Most toilet paper has a smooth side and a rougher side. The smooth side is for girls when peeing and the rougher side is for wiping shit. No need to crumple.

what tf is going on in here

Then you shit like a woman kek

never knew. thanks user.
I tip my hat to you, good sir

What does that even mean? How do people shit differently? Fucking autist

lots of cool stuff.

folding your toilet paper is normal. if you scrunch it up, you're either fearless, or stupid.

neatly folded toilet paper, back or front, has about 30% the wiping power of crumped toilet paper. The only proper way to wipe is sitting and crumpled.

Left to right.

and where the fuck are you going to take a shower if you have a shit in tescos?

kek
im glad I joined this thread

>shitting in a public toilet
ISHYGDDT

the sink

don't tell me you're afraid to shit in public you fucking queer.

Don't tell me YOU actually do?

its hard for me to pee in public. shitting in public is just foul and disgusting

Knew a dude that never wiped his ass, for whatever reason. According to his wife their bed sheets were full of skid marks.

you're damn right I do. if I have to drop one, it's getting dropped.

funnily i'm quite similar, i'd get stage fright peeing in front of people, but I can shit anywhere.

How do you go from front with a whole dick and balls in the way

Wiping front to back is wiping away from the balls (or vagina) user.

The best way to wipe your ass is from the rear moving from front to back, with a couple of reverse strokes to clean off at the end. Always lift of the seat a little, but hold your ass open.

Does anyone else squat on the toilet like this?

Attached: 15528645664994287709131745933335.jpg (2576x1932, 1.51M)

you have to lift your balls and dick. obviously

Fun fact, squatting like that actually helps your body shit easier and is more natural.
Those poo in the loos actually got one thing right besides actually shitting in the loo.

Yes, when it's dirty. BTW this is very common in Europe but not in the USA

he means wiping while reaching between your legs.
not wiping from behind. user

My wife wipes from the front and wipes toward her vagina. It's disgusting.

How do you know this?
Does she get infections?
Do you still go down on her?
There's so many questions

lol. I wipe from the front and wipe towards my balls. then I wipe from the back and wipe towards the back.
either way. we are fuckin adults no matter how we do it we have learned a way to get it clean.
everyone learns the lesson of not wiping good enough when they are children

obviously she shits when he is in the bathroom with her. I had a gf like this

Secret video recordings
Not really, but I'm surprised
Haven't in a long time.
Good questions.

True

>this is very common in Europe
I don't know where you're from, but Im from europe and this shit is completely alien to me. Thought only indians did this.

im from the US never left the country. but I've heard this about europeans before. also theres a lot of countries in Europe

Not always, I remember when I first met my ex-wife and was going down on her for hours on end, she always pooped in the evening, and did half way through. On returning she had a small pies op poop by her asshole. A discretely wiped it off with a tissue and carried on. -- Never revealed that to anyone ever before.

well, you've heard wrong m8. sorry to tell you, but most European countries are civilised societies, get out of the US a bit more and you might find there's more like us.

oh man thats fucking hardcore user.
I always made my girls shower before I went down on them. cuz ill eat pussy all night long let them sit on my face. everything. ill eat their ass too

Kek & check

Yes in Europe they are more comfortable with squatting than in the USA. The UK is probably more like the USA though.

I think I might have read wrong. I thought we were talking about the style of toilets where you squat over them? if so then yea I prolly am wrong.

Truth, there are a lot of countries, but I assure you this is not a thing from germany to spain and from italy to the british isles. Doubt scandinavia is like that, but i've never been there. Maybe the slavs?

meant for

Where in fucking europe.
Im from eastern europe and i thought thats how they shit in sand n-word countries

yea I figured

Yeh, but that didn't work for me when she pooped after we got started. I don't mind a little bit of poop but that was too much even for me. And I like licking AH, and expect it to smell like an AH, but not like that!

>sand n-word
>n-word
U wot?

did this user really just say 'n-word' on Yea Forums???
first time for everything I guess

No actually the discussion was about squatting on a proper toilet. Europeans do it because they are also used to the other kind.

I've definitely never seen them. I'm from Ireland (which, like the UK, is completely different from other euro countries) but I've been to 6 other countries in the EU, and they all shit the same as we do.

I've only ate asshole without her showering once and I couldn't enjoy it cuz it tasted like shit.
prolly won't ever do that again unless im as drunk as I was before. right after she showers everything tastes great. you can't beat that.

This happens behind closed doors, you wouldn't know about it unless you watch true voy videos.

what Europeans exactly?

Always poop before you shower. Simple solution

This doesn't answer my question you damn regular n-words.
Who shits like that??

Even after showering, an Ah still smells like an AH (but in a good way). That's what I meant.

Most non UK European countries, occasionally and behind closed stall doors.

>Most non UK European countries
This guy is projecting so hard..

I'm not saying it happens all the time but fairly often, but almost never in English speeking countries.

make her scrub that asshole. my girls asshole didn't taste like shit when I ate it.

I didn't say taste, just a faint AH smell, and it's not a bad thing.

This
What kind of head protection-wearing retard stands to wipe?
Fuck's sake people, at least try and be semi-normal.
And you all complain about being incels... is it any wonder?
>hurr durr, I dun a poo poo
>'s'okay, I dun wiped standing up so I know I'm clean.
>wanna come on a date with me?

How do you not get your balls stained with shit?

I never really figured out what you anons mean by projecting. I know the real definition. but what is 4chans definition of the word? is it the same?

Bro, you know absolutely nothing about the rest of europe. Maybe you should try leaving that island of yours for once? The only ones shitting like that in europe will be the UK when there are no more polish to clean your toilets after brexit.

I think you're a bit off the mark kid. although it seems like something the spics and Italians would do, it isn't. the eastern bloc are fairly civilised countries. the Scandinavians are some of the most civilised societies in the world, the irish certainly don't squat. I think you might have the wrong opinion about Europeans.

obvious dink just joined this thread.
the men are talking.
go back to the Childs room

>doing a pee

>Psychological projection
>Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

Try googling it

What the fuck?
What the actual fuck?

Yeah, I normally clean the way for the turd to pass. I mean, you can't have shitty ass-hairs blocking its way, confusing it, and causing chaos.

Stop playing in shitty poop water, you low-hanging fruit motherfucker

this
wipe and go

>implying Europe isn't already mostly various forms of shitskins

i, too, stand up to wipe my butt. stand in solidarity user

Attached: 26E23444-4805-4B3E-9508-4358390C6367.jpg (600x877, 143K)

yea I forgot to add the word Psychological.
I think I know what that means. but can you be a doll and put that in layman's terms?

>implying that this is not the case in whatever country you're from

>Not doing it right to left
fucking no-class pleb

>implying that it is

kek

sorry I don't have a big vocabulary. so its hard for me to understand some things

Doesn't matter really, so long as you get it clean, who gives a fuck?

yes.

Attached: Bidet.jpg (750x750, 266K)

Dink?
What the fuck is a dink?

technically its like a chink for Vietnamese.
but im just using it as an lighter insult. as to not offend. cuz im enjoying this convo

I do know what I'm talking about (as well as anyone does) and I do agree about the UK, Ireland and Scandinavian countries being the exception.

I never understood how those work. how do they not get yer ass all wet and spread shit water all over you??

Not if you have a pussy.

Yes
/thread

I feel like we all learned a little something here today. This was a good thread.

Lol fat

Do it indian style with your fingers user

75% of human population would not be able to squat like that for a 4 minute shit

agreed.
for those anons that have been here from the beginning and were a big part of this convo.
I tip my hat to you good sirs.
and thank you for you involvement

At least he had a wife

Where did you get that statistic from?

Is this what /b used to be like in the good old days?

nigger

I'm just wondering what is the longest user has gone without pooping... and then what came out? I know I might regret asking...

This

this. no smell no taste

Let's hope he doesn't poop early in the morning.

I got constipated and went a couple days, then after a round of blockage-induced vomiting took some stool softners. It was like a chocolate soft-serve machine with the handle stuck after that.

Correct no taste but an AH will always smell like an AH, even if it is faint.

the only reason not to stand to wipe is if your so fucking fat you cant bend down to pull your pants up after. gotta wipe sitting down so you can reach the pants and only stand once and not have a fucking stroke

hawt

tbh, 8-10 hours is my threshold. I do at least 3 massive bum scuds a day. if I went any longer than that, i'd shit myself, I literally don't have the anal integrity to hold it in much longer than that

I've weighed myself 4lbs lighter after taking a big dump. I actually have!

Does anyone care to share details about their wife/ girlfriend / mistress etc. specific to her pooping habits?

My ex-wife never farted around me but pooping on the toilet was like snap-crackle-and-pop but louder. Also when asleep, she would expel air like "ffffff" often. They just smelled like stale air. Strange!

My wife will not poop at work or a public bathroom. Only at home. I prefer to poop on work time.

same. It also saves a fortune on toilet roll.

Had this girlfriend for only a short time. Went camping where there was no toilet. She was so terrified of needing to poop that she didn't eat any meals. Funny part is that she needed to poop in the morning anyway. Took a long time and said she buried it. I went looking but couldn't find it.

Don't flush this thread yet.

Facts, thank you

It's weird to wipe your ass in general. Get a bidet, thank me later.

How do you even wipe without standing I don't get it