Never forget

Attached: kebabacide.jpg (499x477, 37K)

kebabacide.jpg

kek

>Muslim
>Hero
Pick one

I was thinking the same thing

Sorry you can't count higher then one. But it's okay, I'm sure retards can still go to heaven.

You can't be muslim and a hero, they exclude each other

How can I forget, it was funny as fuck.

I remember when this shitskin tried to bolt out of the room too. He got a bullet in the head for his effort. Nice.

Good for him for becoming a good muslim and giving Brenton Tarrant an even 50.

The guy literally ran for door, who's spreading this shit propaganda.

Go back to facebook with your memes, nobody cares.

This

And he was the only 1 to try and save them.

If you watch the video a few times it becomes obvious the guy was trying to get away, not defend or attack. He panics, probably heads for the exit he always uses out of instinct, throws his hands up in front of him when he sees the shooter, tries to get around him, stumbles over the chair, gets shot.

He wasn't a hero. But we probably shouldn't be too critical either.

Just sayin'

Attached: tumblr_lrcpxv23Tl1qmbpwco1_1280.jpg (1024x768, 276K)

>no carpets

Idk :/ seem like a shitty life to me

I see the same thing. The media NEEDS to paint him as a hero to humanize the victims. The situation is terrible, but by the media forcing a perspective on people it lessens the objective truth.

Stinks like incels in here

I understand the reasoning but I feel like if you sugarcoat it like they're trying to do it lessens the impact.

Like, of course this event had some heroes because even the worst situations aren't THAT bad :))))

Exactly! Fuck this religion of peace shit

Nice filename, maher

>He wasn't a hero. But we probably shouldn't be too critical either.
agree. no one should be at fault for stumblefucking around and getting shot instantly by a terrorist. if he saved peoples' lives, how did everyone end up huddled in the corners instead of rushing toward the exits? i don't think anyone knew what was happening or where the shots were coming from, they were simply panicked

What were muslims doing in New Zealand anyway? I have a pretty good job and doubt I could even afford to visit there.

>implying you have to be rich to claim a status of a migrant and live like a freeloader on government handouts.

> I have a pretty good job and doubt I could even afford to visit there.

you don't hae a pretty good job if you can't afford to visit there user. I live in Baltimore and go to Australia 2 times a year.

poor fag

Is this the guy in the video that tried to run past the shooter as he reloaded and got shot literally doing nothing except trying to get away?

Can't say I've ever priced it, but it's on the other side of the planet.

So they were flown in by 'humanitarians'? To the back of the bottom of the planet, to claim refugee status?

>i don't think anyone knew what was happening or where the shots were coming from, they were simply panicked

And that is exactly the problem with these scenarios. We in the audience have the answers, the people that are there that it is happening to have no idea what is going on. They don't necessarily hear gunshots, they hear a noise.

If the guy, in his panic, had tried another route out of the building he probably would have survived. And likely would now be facing some questions as to how he could leave his son to die.

> how did everyone end up huddled in the corners instead of rushing toward the exits

People, as a group, do not react the way you would think they would. Often it is just following the lead of the first person to react - so if that person goes for a corner and huddles - they do the same. If that first person would have screamed and ran for the door - the rest might have followed.

Having said that, the act of huddling down and not presenting a threat as a way of avoiding death from a conquering foe is pretty much in keeping with a lot of instincts.

Try the book 'On Killing'.

So where’s this manifesto at?