What should his punishment be? There's no Guantanamo type prison in New Zealand, so where should he go?

What should his punishment be? There's no Guantanamo type prison in New Zealand, so where should he go?

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant-.jpg (1057x700, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/people-absolutely-love-the-soundtrack-in-the-brenton-tarrant-mosque-shooting-footage/
mobile.twitter.com/4x4nz/status/1106540232306900992?s=12
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs
vocaroo.com/i/s12isaLnPPbv
bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chop balls off

>so where should he go?
free

To whatever prison, user. Does it matter?

Released

They should treat him nice and fix his brain so he can start to suffer for what he did

All charges dropped.

Spose to get 7 virgins and go to paradise for the jihad

Give him his guns back with a very stern warning

a fucking medal

Released, given 1million usd and a usa passport.

Give him a bunch of guns and a bug out bag full of equipment, ammo and explosives then drop him in the middle of one of the dozen or so war zones in the middle east and let him go crazy for as long as he can.

He will eventually be caught, and he will eventually be made to suffer greatly. But in between now and justice eventually being served, he will likely cause some damage to the extremists on the other end of the spectrum.

Everyone wins and justice is done.

Attached: 1509512399647.jpg (397x423, 40K)

treat him just enough to no longer be able to rationalize his acts, while not treating him enough so he could accept he was a diffrent man, and then confront him with his video and his acts every day. That would seem almost fair

i like this one. let him do some more good before he goes

dropping him of in isis land would be hilarious tbh. Maybe no guns or equipment, then he could kill himself easily

>and a usa passport.
I know he is a criminal, but there are rules against unusually cruel punishments

To hell

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 5K)

His best friends growing up were computers and violent video games and he was uncomfortable around girls.

No wonder you losers are saying what you are saying, he's literally your leader, only difference is that you are all to big a pack of whipped pussies to do what he did.

Continue being internet tuff guys while your life passes you by

LOL wimps.

Attached: emttrn2.jpg (600x476, 54K)

who let you in?

Life in prison. Maybe solitary? As long as he can't get out even if he lives to be a thousand years old.

Fuck this dickless faggot.

Im butt hurt

Truth hurts

A firm talking-to and no candy for easter.i think he'll get the message

you faggots literally can't stop projecting can you

Attached: 168a108d2cb04c4f64b41a8b69afe5801ecd04132586e5b83ebb2a74a8c530dc-pol.jpg (1502x880, 240K)

Set him on fire

Give him the key to the city!

Give him more guns and training and set him to finish the job.

Trap him in a building and have him strut his stuff in a room of muslim women who whisper and laugh to eachother about him.
And this can go various ways too, they can make fun of his height and potatoe looking head and obviously small penis. But also, lock him just out of reach with his hands tied behind his back while the hottest middle eastern models tease him with their bodies and sexiness. Make him lose his mind with supreme horniness that can never be satisfied. And also, make him live with a bunch of young, cute and innocent muslim children who he would eventually come to be protective and fatherly of, heal his mind just enough to be a compassionate human again and then force him to watch videos of his evil actions. Fix his soul, and theb slowly torture it...

Drop him in the middle of Mecca with double what he had, + Explosives. He'll probably die but at least he'll be taking that many more with him.

Life in prison with no access to the internet or journalists.
His whole MO is taking advantage of the current moral panic and the news organizations can't be trusted not to enable him in doing so.
I mean look how things have been going so far, his manifesto clearly says that he is trying to start a literal war between far left and far right people, by saying things that make people knee-jerk react and claiming that people who have been accused of alt-right sentiments by the media were in on this.
He's handing the media a giant metaphorical cake with the word poisoned written on it and openly telling them that eating it would be dumb, yet they're still asking him where he keeps his spoons.

He should go... Free.

Like the hero he is.

You best be memeing user, his goal is to watch the world burn, do you really consider that heroic?

Set him up for round 2, give him high quality recording gear, set him loose in the Sydney no go zones to let him retake his homeland

look at modern society and tell me it doesn't deserve to burn

Life in prison, minimal media coverage

Okay, I just spent 15 seconds mulling that over, modern society doesn't deserve to burn.
Society has had problems that needed fixing ever since we started living that way, that hasn't changed.
Do you really think that burning everything down and starting over from the stone age is a good idea?

not much, since he works for the jews. He was trainned in Israel. Nothing more than hebrew scum!

retard

clone and send him again round 2

What the faggot did you just fucking troll about me, newfag? I'll have you know that I am the top graduate of Internet Fag Lords user, and I have been involved in numerous Internet Raids, and I have delivered over 4189 confirmed trolls. I am trained in raiding bitches and I am the top troller in the entire Yea Forums Yea Forums Community. You are nothing to me but another newfag, and I will not hesitate to bitch at you until you feel like you must fight me IRL, you cock monging whore. You think you can get away with exploiting the fact that I'm only an internet warrior? Think again, assclown. As we speak, I am contacting my hacker friends and they are already tapping into your faggot ass iPhone, so you better prepare for the hacking. The hacking that viruses your bitch iPhone you call a fucking real piece of technology. You're fucking trolled, newfag. I can user anywhere, anytime, and I troll in over seven hundred ways, and that's just while I'm on my Android. Not only am I extensively trained in trolling and bitching, but I have access to the entire 9Fag and Raddit Communities and I will use them to their fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little newfag. If only you could have known what ungodly fag lording your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking broswag. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you newfag piece of shit. I will rage fury all over you and you will lag in it. You're fucking trolled, newfag.

wow ur so mature
thanks for bumping the thread though!

did they catch him or is he on the run?

>where should he go?

You shouldn't be in this thread if you don't at least know the basic facts of the case.

Give him to ISIS

He should be hired as a full time Crusader

sorry had a vasectomy and im a little fuzzy on the details

NZ government is run by the same organization that is behind ISIS.

Where are his kids? If he had none, he's more at fault for this "white genocide" than a bunch of muslims at church.

is he guilty? didn't the society made him like this?

He's in custody. Trails begins early next month.

All jokes aside, I think he should serve 10-20 years with counseling. Rehabilitation is the best way to deal with most offenders.
However, if we're being completely honest, putting him in a warzone to fight ISIS or something would probably work out well for literally everyone. He gets to kill Muslims (which he's legitimately good at), ISIS loses men and moral, and he'd die by Muslim hands so retaliatory attacks by Muslim extremists would be minimized. This would please literally everyone: the left calling for his head, the right called for his statue, and the Muslims looking for his blood. Besides, his goals are already coming to pass and any punishment NZ would order would make him happy. I mean, he's obviously not afraid of death or prison.

I know it's never happen but it's a nice thought.

Read his manifesto. He blames white men who do nothing, and fully realizes he's part of that group, which is why he decided to do something.

President of new Zealand

Yes, society made him like this, and now he's guilty.
That is how free will works.

He's guilty for killing innocents and infringing upon others, yeah. With the "society made life unfair for person x-logic", you're advocating for mass murder no matter who it is.

Political change is never reached through violence. Vote right, instead. Dumbos.

mariot 5 stars

Some rural cops rammed his car and he was arrested with no further violence or resistance. The media first reported a shootout between him and cops but that's false - there's a video of him being arrested proving he went peacefully. He also mentions in his manifesto that he intended to not harm any cops if he could.

NBC says they're trying to stop the video from circulating. Anybody got the video?

The point of doing it like this is he has limited time to kill as many terrorists before the police stop him.
If society is behind him, there is no need for these kinds of tactics.
Or rather, the problem wouldn't be here in the first place.

Resorting to mass murder and voilence over perceived unjustice in a country is weak, illegal, and amoral. Simply idiotic. Reach political change through debate, and voting.

Yes, many websites have the video, but you shouldn't watch it if you're underage which you seem to be since you have so much trouble with basic computer skills.

To Rivendel.
Sailing away on a boat.

He answers this exact question in his manifesto. Basically he says one man couldn't have an effect because the simple (true) fact is that brown people have much higher birthrates than whites. Besides, he recognizes overpopulation as an issue so an "arms race" of birthrates wouldn't do any good. He wants (middle Eastern/African) immigrants to be evicted from places with "European" culture and morals.

what did he really do??? honestly! yeah he killed a couple dune coons big whoop! he should be given a medal and let go

He might have gone through things that pushed him towards turning out like this and those things do exist and happen in our society, but him reacting to it like this is on him.
Blaming society for an individuals actions it a copout and a cheap one at that. It's basically like blaming your dog for eating your homework, while you were one who wrapped it around a sausage and fed it to the dog.
Now if you were saying, that we need to figure out what it is about our society that has some people turn out like this and finding a way of solving that issue I'd be behind you.

Drop all charges, hes doing us a favor In the long run

Why glorify an absolute abomination of "literature" and take it as gospel. He's no more than a societal reject who had a superiority complex, believing that what he was doing actually meant anything.

>voilence
You from australia mate?

Sorry, tired as heck!

this is you choking on Muslim cock

Attached: AOCock.jpg (600x778, 78K)

Even though the stream ended (or was cut off deliberately) after 16 minutes, does anyone know if the GoPro would have kept recording after the stream cut off. This could potentially mean there is a compete 4K video of the entire event up to the point where the police captured him

Attached: fuck your optics.jpg (825x179, 33K)

appoint him leader of the crusades
unlimited budget and manpower
wipe islam off the planet

I don't glorify anything, but if you're curious if he blames himself for not having children or killing nonwhites earlier: yes, he does. That was the question I was answering.

oh gee dont know what could have set the shooter off

Attached: Morocco-BeheadingTourists.-Heads.png (322x427, 167K)

I don't think you can record HD and stream at the same time so probably not

Reading his manifesto could undo what he is trying to do though, he openly states in it that he is trying to foment chaos by saying shit that the media eats up and expecting them not to read his manifesto and get clued in on his strategy.
If they actually did that and let the world know that his actions, words and references to people, were all an attempt to get everyone at each other throats, a lot of damage that he intended to cause could be avoided.

he'll just get thrown in max sec and get ass raped by maori gangs, mostly likely.

>multiculturalism
Stop using your enemy's language.
(Or don't, I don't care about "saving my race" lol.)

WTF?

yea I think the rest of the video was recovered by the cops, I hear in NZ they can get jail time over it, doubt it gets out

>ass raped
Prisons a pretty safe in Western countries outside the US.

Why would you not be able to record and stream at the same time? The recording is independent of the streaming.

They should dump him into the sea where he can be useful for once and feed the fish with his body.

Into your mom's bedroom I assume.

but did he really do anything wrong?

Attached: 1550765455744 - Copy.jpg (464x667, 81K)

like osama

hahaha damn you btfo'ed that user

We should throw him a parade

Two Scandinavian women went to Morocco, met up with some locals lads and ended up getting raped and beheaded.

Pictures floating about of them holding signs like "Refugees welcome" and all that crap.

Yeah, he should have had a kind of "dead man's switch" for his local recording that would upload the whole vid to IPFS, so we could enjoy more than 16 minutes of his art project.

I'm biting, but you're fucking right haha

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

tickle him for 10 minutes

who knows the songs from the attack ? the second song when he is in the church ?

Just like his manifesto said, we will give him the Nobel Peace Prize and make him Prime Minister.

I'm just guessing. Recording at 4K and sending a high speed streaming signal would cause too much drain on the battery for the camera to function, plus the extra heat would likely shut it down. There's a good chance that's what happened that caused it to shut off. Camera overheated

dailystormer.name/people-absolutely-love-the-soundtrack-in-the-brenton-tarrant-mosque-shooting-footage/

He should be made Minister of Foreign Affairs. He would solve them on the spot!

He did the broadcasting and production 10/10. He couldn't have done it better without risking the whole live emision.

>hands around shoulders instead of their waist

Beta and virgin

(It's a reference to how the terrorist leader Nelson Mandela was treated after his side won the race war.)

Maybe 10 years ago it would have overheated. Technology now lets you get a lot out of a small battery.

Kill him

anybody got a link to the morroco beheading video?

There is literally no one to vote for in the entire west that wants to ban immigration and kick out foreigners, and there never will be while Jews control the media.

It's impossible to win elections when your opponents have been importing voters for 50 years.

Ancestry.com releasing his records that say he is part nigger and Arab.

anybody got a link to the morroco beheading video? im really curious

lol, stop your virtue signaling, faggot.
we don't do that 'round these parts

Except speeding he did nothing wrong. Take his driver license and let him free.

Considering it's a false flag...he's probably getting paid, and the guy in court is the fall guy.

Yea Forums is a place where everyone can express his or her opinion

Attached: 4chan in a nutshell.jpg (376x470, 25K)

We're trying to determine if there is a 4K video somewhere of the entire event start to finish. There is a chance he was recording it directly on the GoPro as well as steaming it.

Yes, which means that when you're expressing an opinion that is ill informed and dumb, someone will let you know.

except faggots like you. go back to tumblr, fuckface

Islam is the route of all evil. It brings nothing but problems... it isnt the races. Its the stupid idiology

tourists is the key word here.if you want to be a tourist in a country full of people who hate you dont be suprised when you get something like that happening.its like that dumbass white kid who went to north korea

Something to think about... One of the biggest mass murders in history all recorded in 4K from the killer's POV. Never before been possible until the last decade or so

Fucking Death Sentence he should die for what he has done

So true.

My PC supports multiple simultaneous website sessions. I switch between them.

Slit his arm and pour salt into the slit

He should be rehabilitated and kept in prison until he dies

He should get an award for doing God’s work.

Ugly bastard

Don't want him dying a martyr

>One of the biggest mass murders in history

Attached: b9255ab2-14dd-4881-8f71-922e25485b29[1].jpg (995x1284, 397K)

He should have all charges dropped and they should give him more rifles to remove kebab

Fix him a big plate of tendies

He should simply be forever banished to Mordor

Attached: Boromir.jpg (474x237, 13K)

Does anyone have the full video? Went offline a few days when it happened and can't find it.

>One of the biggest mass murders in history

Brenton Tarrant: 50
Joseph Stalin: 20,000,000+

Attached: b9255ab2-14dd-4881-8f71-922e25485b29[1].jpg (995x1284, 397K)

>There's no Guantanamo type prison in New Zealand
... neither is there one in the US

Cut off his hands and give him a sex change operation. Then permanent melanin treatments to turn him black. Release him. All he can do to survive is to suck dicks.

I know you're joking, but now I'm curious: did Stalin personally kill people? I've always assumed he didn't.

...At least officially..

I get where you're coming from, but why in that order?

He probably killed a few personally, but most of them only died on his orders, which is just as bad if you ask me.

You have to press record on the gopro for the live4 app to work, so yes it would have recorded it all. the cops will have the footage and i very much doubt it will ever get leaked

Guantanamo literally isn't in the US, it's in Cuba.

No one man can possibly kill millions of people personally. I assume your getting to the point that he had help.

Never the less, Stalin is probably the most evil mass murderer in history. Not only did his policies kill millions of his own people, his paranoia is responsible for 50 years of cold war.

agreed

he should be dropped alive into the middle east from a plane.

mobile.twitter.com/4x4nz/status/1106540232306900992?s=12

Just hit him with a brick until he stops twitching. Who gives a fuck what happens to that scumbag.

Yes, I know
That wasn't what was possibly being implied

With or without a parachute?

I want to know if he was a pussy irl and only killed people by shitposting.

Yes, but I want to know if he killed a few people with his own hands for some reason. Maybe early in his career, or just to know what it feels like, or out of anger, etc etc. I don't know anything about Stalin's personality except that he was paranoid.

Found the muslims

Attached: vk2kmzp7y1f11.jpg (766x764, 213K)

Pol Pot probably beats Stalin. Obviously not in numbers killed, but he was arguably more evil, cruel, and insane.

punishment??? he should get a fucking medal.

Duh... to the third mosque.

He never even implied there was one in the US. Stop being retarded.

Build a guantanamo type prison in New Zealand specifically for him to go to.

SEND HIM TO THE USA TO CLEAN UP THE REST OF THEM OVER HERE PLZ

yes he did
the point is, they can just give him to the US to put him in gitmo if they wanted to

Pol Pot and his "Anka" organization were insane, indeed. But you can't compare 2.5 million (and that's on the large estimate) to over 20M+ AND creating the conditions of a cold war that pitting half the world against the other half.

For my money Stalin is in fact the most evil man in history, ever.

It'd be far more funny if they transferred him to Guantanamo bay itself

72 medals

>insulting "internet tuff [sic] guys" for being wimps
>claims mass murderer is just a nerd from the internet

Bruh.

Promote him to King of New Zealand

faggot

Set him free, give him all the weapons he needs and let him kill HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS of MOOSELIMBS this time!

That's what I would do with him if I had unconditional choice of punishment.

With. And a target painted on his chest.

Just curious to everyone he seem upset by this, why? This guy didnt shot a bunch of random innocent school kids or an actual church. Why are you all so vicious to him compared to other killers?

This is Yea Forums right?

valhalla served by all muhammed's wives

why, they were probably fugly and had moustaches like most arabs

its a cultural thing, in new zealand its considered very rude/inappropriate to attack unarmed civilians with firearms

Give him 72 real virgins.

I disagree, but I don't think we're talking about the same things here. Stalin was insane, but smart enough to run a country. That's why he had as large of an impact as he did. Pol was just too insane and couldn't keep his shit together, which is why his reign was so short. If Pol had power over more people then his impact would be worse.
Pol Pot is not responsible for nearly as much death and suffering as Stalin, but not for lack of trying. I would rather have Stalin as my country's ruler than Pol Pot any day because on a personal level Pol was much more cruel. He wanted people tortured for the sake of torturing them; Stalin at least did it for information or revenge or something more tangible than a sadistic drive for blood.

They was only 1 civilian that died. The rest were invaders.

Fucking Aussies are weird. 'Murca! Yeah!

27 years of prison then a nobel peace prize

Chinese water torture method, or something similar to that episode in Vikings where Ragnar tortures Floki by tying him up in a cave in a spot where the water constantly drips on his head. This torture method/sentence should also be live streamed on Youtube for everyone to see and engage in chat. Bonus: give him dmt while that is happening

Most people here are federal agents trying to influence public opinion.

Spot the shitskin

Attached: big.jpg (117x117, 4K)

nah things work a little different here, if you have ever heard of xenia/theoxenia in greek mythology you might understand where we are coming from, basically if you invite your enemy into your home then you can't act with violence against them until they leave or else you break the implicit bonds of hospitality

Lol

i think they should give him shelter, a bed, three meals a day, and free healthcare for the rest of his life.

oh wait haha that's literally what they'll do

>impliying this pussy faggot, little girl lucking like, losser animal crockroach shit has balls

>episode in [x]
u sad over what happen?

Attached: 1546057685717.jpg (784x767, 92K)

But instead of attacking dangerous muslims he went after unarmed people at church. He should be fighting isis with his virgin rage, not some people minding their own business.

i'm pretty sure they also get gym and tv/books.. maybe even vidya

He killed innocent people, it doesnt matter if they eere muslim or not. If he killed actual terrorists then he should be free and named a hero

back home ... he did his part and somebody else need to pick up

Give him a cell with the biggest most violent inmate they've got. If an accident happens it happens, if it doesn't then move him to another cell with another violent inmate, rinse and repeat.

found the muslim

He didn't invite the enemy into his home. The decisions of politicians are their decisions alone, not of the people they claim to govern.

Attached: DSC01162.jpg (1839x1836, 814K)

>dangerous muslims
>unarmed people at church
what? it was a fucking mosque not a church and they were Muslims

>greek
Didn't greek society collapse though? And now they're a 2nd world country. Go fuck yourself

>innocent people
they were supporting the same ideology that ISIS does

Read his manifesto. He did not do this just to fight muslims. He did it to provoke a reaction and inflame political debate.

>Triggered over a Yea Forums post.
Pathetic.

I really hope wherever you live gets populated byt muslims and spread their culture over you like a blanket. Then youll know

Lol you're fucking retarded

A mosque is a church, you fucking retard.

They mad because this wasn't just a guy shooting people, he is trying to incite shit to hit the fucking fan, trying to inflame Muslims and use the media and politicians as useful idiots, trying to create backlash that results in more terrorism and wars

Attached: 1549038394396.jpg (640x624, 65K)

>cut legs and arms off
>ez prison for life.

>He should be fighting the Mossad backed terrorist organization half way across the world!

You can have what ever opinion you want about the validity of his actions. But if there is a flood, you're not going across town to bail water out of a strangers home.
It was in essence a pointless attack because his motivations were backwards and his predictions were false.

what are you talking about

>user calling faggots for acting like faggots
>triggered
lol, faggot

lol, calling someone retarded while being this retarded.

You clearly don’t understand extremism

Infestation is the key word here. If you want to infest a country full of people who hate you dont be suprised when you get something like this shooting happening.

ENABLER

we are a democracy genius we voted for those politicians while being fully aware of their immigration policies. the dude himself wasn't even a new zealander, he came to our home and shot our guests which is doubly as rude

>>>>
Did you not read his manifesto

Technically yes

Hang him in the gallows and televise it. This is how *ALL* murderers should be dealt with.

The manifesto is crime think, and it's a crime to read.

>retard doesn't understand influence of greek golden age on all of western society so decides to get mad

>his predictions were false.
Which ones? NZ immediately announced gun legislation. Whites are being linked with violence and supremacy more than ever. Muslims are being pandered to in record numbers. His goals have been achieved in just a few days.

How is that retarded?

his manifesto is retarded lol he thought he was raising awareness that muslims had infiltrated nz, like yea bro we were aware of that thanks. it only appears to make sense because he inadvertently became the danger he was warning of, but he didn't mean himself he meant muslims. low iq shit

Attached: 1552009136116s.jpg (125x90, 2K)

For some reason historical literacy isn't considered important anymore.
I really don't know why, it's causing a bunch of problems.

Im not an enabler. But killing people zho had nothing to do with the problem at hand is retarded and counterproductive. Isis is already defeated why stir the pot now so the remaining stragglers can rally behind it and retaliate

Woah, no wonder you're ignorant to the situation.

>Durrr man kill people thas all

>we voted for those politicians
Who is "we"? Did you vote for them? In a democracy, the only people who can be said to share responsibility for the politician's actions are those who voted for them. Those who voted for losing candidates are not morally subject to their decisions, and carry no responsibility for the results thereof.

He predicted that the reaction would aid in heating the oven up. It didn't. At all.

Send him to Lakemba in Sydney where we have more muslim terrorists being trained and let him loose.

The attack wasn't about ISIS, or islamic extremism. It was about making things so bad for whites that they rally together and do something to protect their ethnicity and homelands, rather than slowly and mindlessly die off like they're doing now.

So those isis terrorists than killed innocent white people are justified too? Because american government has committed a lot of atrocities in their land? Citizens should be left alone, if extremists want to kill each other let them go at it but leave the rest of us alone

I just explained how it did. He didn't predict that it would inspire instant white revolution, just that it was a necessary step in that direction.

I didn't say he was a genius, but it is obvious from everything he writes about that is main aim is to provoke and enflame. He wants to make the left and the media companies even more preachy and censorious. He has succeeded in almost all his aims.

It has scared off thousands and thousands of people on the fringe of the "pro-white" movement. It undid the majority of the progress that had been made over the last 4 years.

found the crockroach

Attached: AP_18233845844472.jpg (512x346, 31K)

Minimum security place with 24/7 internet access.

Attached: 1552760723946.jpg (615x406, 78K)

>Stalin was insane

He was paranoid, intensely. But not mad. In any case, I consider the slaughter of an entire village because a cu-lack accused a rival of disloyalty pretty damn cruel.

And he would be treated fucking great by the guards because hes white.

hoe got he caught alive?

Yeah, he surrendered. He didn't want to hurt any native police.

Attached: 1552757535955.jpg (720x718, 63K)

Lock him in a set of stocks in Cathedral Square. $2 to throw rotten fruit at him, $5 to send an electric current through the stocks. Can even take him on tours around the country.

Half the planet is still living in the stone age, so I don't see how burning that half is any sort of a problem.

This, 1000x this.

Remember, over 50% in the US support Sharia law.

Attached: 1552757239743.png (589x459, 416K)

I think we should extract their best first so we have a guaranteed net gain.

Oh they'll think we're rude?

>British Grenadier Tune Intensifies

Publicly. The initial shock will disappear, as with all mass shootings these days, but the anti-white agitation will only increase. You'll see more whites than ever coming over to the cause.

Look at Sandy Vag. It's a political event now, not just some generic tragedy where kids got killed. Nobody cares about the kids anymore, they care about the agenda on either side of the debate. Same thing will happen with this one.

I'm going to post some memes now. Don't mind me.

Attached: 1552750902354.jpg (960x638, 106K)

Send him to Sweden with a fucking gatlin gun with unlimited ammo

Attached: 1552750981715.png (770x550, 100K)

You're the retard

Attached: 1552751004523.jpg (1024x682, 131K)

Attached: 1552751019109.png (904x882, 914K)

Swede here.
I approve!

how? did he jst drop weapon and say im bored?

i dindu read about anywhere

I doubt it.
Time will tell.

Attached: 1552752134429.jpg (1218x795, 188K)

any high security prison is fine... as long as he's not on the streets...

he should host meme review

They pulled him over and he just calmly let them take him in.

Attached: 1552757499617.jpg (1280x1434, 230K)

Attached: 1552752770414.jpg (768x990, 295K)

Attached: 1552756602970.png (910x650, 344K)

also try and put him in a room with no windows and isolate him completely from the outside world, he'll slowly go nuts, more than he already is.

Forced quadriplegia. Only allowed to exist in a single white featureless room for the rest of his life. Fed by tubes so he can't go on hunger strike. Deafened and blinded so he can take in no sensory input.

People are you are why people like Tarrant kill people like them

vocaroo.com/i/s12isaLnPPbv

Attached: 1552757479215.jpg (1125x1632, 842K)

Attached: 1552758329462.png (680x1984, 658K)

Attached: 1552757055214.jpg (1259x1024, 191K)

Attached: 1552763440223.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

Attached: 1552764312020.jpg (811x1061, 73K)

What the fuck happened to Yea Forums? I leave for a year and come back to see all the shit over the shooting, and you pussies are talking about how this guy actually deserves punishment? Ridiculous. You guys went soft on me.

Attached: 1552763469947.jpg (720x392, 31K)

Now that is a punishment.

ok.

Not the guy you replied to but he is right. The shooter's aim was to rachet up the anti-white bigotry on the left and accelerate the media clampdown on right wing figures. He is playing the long game. You cant stop the signal in the internet age but the more lefties and media become anti-white and censorious, the bigger the backlash will be.

fucking kek

You speech english good very!

Just the usual newfags who woudln't do anything for the lulz.

Attached: 1552758669805.jpg (264x677, 37K)

Muslim?

Attached: 91498f66986eb6b4a9bb1ad2618bc23b.jpg (500x347, 34K)

ffs user, he killed Muslims, he wasn't one.

Attached: 1552759200200.jpg (1280x855, 430K)

That patriot Western warrior is a hero deserving of a victory parade. The traitor filth sending him to triam must be tried for treason at military tribunals. The spark is lit!!! Muster the military and law enforcement and call all patriots to arms and drive those Moslem scum out of Western countries forever!!!!

Attached: 1552758770589.png (1089x565, 494K)

No, just don't like him.

Attached: 1552753059269.jpg (1024x762, 83K)

Just the underage ones

Attached: 1552756865019.jpg (688x644, 266K)

Attached: 1552758245129.png (1024x530, 351K)

Attached: 1552758114083.png (1357x759, 423K)

Attached: 1552760412139.jpg (802x500, 131K)

Attached: 1552758872455.jpg (640x292, 62K)

Attached: 1552753908677.png (1308x1240, 886K)

Attached: 1552753037445.jpg (800x603, 65K)

>they were drinking the same liquid that ISIS does

>they were wearing the same shoes that ISIS does

>they were breathing the same air that ISIS does

Attached: 1552789844619.jpg (509x484, 24K)

Attached: 1552755805629.jpg (399x600, 30K)

Attached: 1552752667323.png (800x528, 676K)

medieval torture. Thumb screws, the rack, the bull, the wedge, rat bucket, etc.

Attached: 1552759881497.png (1193x1314, 647K)

what a fucking buffoon

Attached: 1552756139802.jpg (1377x694, 72K)

so in other words he pussied out the moment he was faced with an armed opponent lol

Attached: 1552759189200.png (956x650, 314K)

retard logic

Saudi Arabia

>What should his punishment be?

The people of New Zealand will be the ones to suffer his punishment. They are already pushing a full blown gun ban.

Oh well. Never miss a chance to use something like this to push an anti gun agenda.

Count your days murrica.

Calm down, kid.

He didnt shoot a bunch of fucking babies for god sake.

Again, he didn't want to kill any natives. He said as much beforehand.

Attached: 1552759659388.jpg (1080x646, 137K)

Attached: 1552757369408.png (1349x672, 262K)

No punishment
Free the soldier

Well I'm leaving for a bit. Enjoy.

Attached: 1552756837384.jpg (537x396, 47K)

No it hasn't.

You can see plenty of cartridges on the ground through out the attack.
The fishiest thing is the piles of bodies. He walks in and starts shooting piles of bodies.

He also has a raging hard on for the chinks and their flawless form of government they have going on.

the problem is that the lulz are spoiled by these stormfront tards who actually believe all this crap and devote their lives to it. its like being at high school joking about killing the teacher so you dont have to do homework then one retard kid who isnt part of the group overhears and thinks he will make friends by helping so he stabs a different teacher with a pencil and now we all have to sit through a boring assembly about it

this. kill them all. niggers out of europe.

Does this make his punishment better or worse

Attached: 53799356_2605333509490766_3675911583495618560_n.png.jpg (664x374, 29K)

They should stab holes in his eyes and fill the with salt and vinegar then tie him up and shoot him with a pellet gun until he eventually dies of starvation

what is that sign he is making with his fingers?

perhaps he should have attacked some armed opponents in their own country then instead of being a little bitch boy

manlet symbol of unity

Assemblies ended the monotony for me. And this does much the same, and nothing of value was lost. That and some of the memes were pretty good.

And this is why his punishment needs to be harsh enough that he suffers for fucking us over in addition to suffering for his crimes. Something like scaphism, prolonged for an additional week for every day my Youtube filters are broken.

Gang sign?

What is this?

It's the "Okay" sign.
It had been used for decades by sodomite pedophile elites. The news then claimed it was an "alt right" "white power" symbol when autist spegs picked up its usage from pepe.

assemblies ended the monotony? thats nuts man nothing more boring than having to sit on uncomfortable benches for an hour straight in silence surrounded by a few hundred other sweaty teens listening to senior management losers lecture us

His whole point was he didn't want them invading his country. It would defeat the purpose otherwise. And he traded his very life (unless NZ is lenient, which I doubt), at least as a free man, for his ideals.

What great thing have you given up for yours? Or are you still a little bitch boy?

see
this is propaganda to further the anti-manlet agenda

Thank you, Brenton Tarrant. I consider you a hero to Western civilization and all the patriots within. I hope future patriot warriors target some of the many traitors in our midst assisting the invading Moslem filth. Tyrannical elite-class filth, traitor politicians and others in positions to assist with the destruction of our beloved Western civilization. Hopefully militaries led by patriot officers will revolt where required and alter the traitor governments and declare war against traitors and the invading barbarian hordes.

No, monotony as in day to day routine. During mine I would sit with friends and we would chat or play games on our handhelds (as flip phones sucked for "gaming"). But that may have just been my HS.

the memes coming out of this are absolute fire. the left can't even

It's ball gazer bro. Do Other counties not have this. He's just being a fucking cheeky cunt ay

it wasn't his country he was a foreigner, nz doesn't have capital punishment and his ideals were retarded
classic brainlet argument tactic repeating my exact insult back to me lol

Go to bed deranged kid

bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/

an ice berg

Unarmed civies. He/it already missing them

manlet detected everyone put your guns on top of the fridge

To him it was his country, which was the point (since we're talking about motives and all).

As I said, he gave his life away as a free man.

And the reason I used your insult against you is because you actually qualify for it, which I explained. I understand it may be a bit too much for you to grasp but that's OK, it's not for you.

What do ebba akerlund's murderers deserve?

The circle game

Attached: Malcolm-and-Reese-malcolm-in-the-middle-Dinner_Out_s2.jpg (698x470, 48K)

What's "fishy" about it? They were trying to hide in the corners of the room, kneeling down. He just started firing into the groups.

no it pretty clearly wasn't his country to him or anyone else he even said as much in his retarded bitch boy diary entries beforehand

Cute
Now brush teeth and bed

Why don't you know your deep lore? This is the ok symbol. It has been used for centuries for completely innocent reasons. Trolls originating here or somewhere similar decided to convince "normies" and the mass media that it meant white power in order to show how gullible and desperate for anything anti-white they were.

smooth brain alert

does anyone know what he's saying when he's standing outside firing in the parking lot after grabbing the second gun? Something about "not.. something something.. today boys"

What kind of brainlets see people dying and hear gun shots ringing out, and instead of running away, they all climb on top of each other and lie motionless in a pile waiting to die?
I don't get why there are mussies just casually walking around all over the place throughout the entire video. I know they're dumb, but even niggers aren't that dumb.

>It looks like we won't get to burn it today boys

Right. Remember; he had a number of petrol cans in the back of his car, and he didn't use 'em. He must have seen, or felt, something was off before he could burn down the mosque.