Alright Yea Forums

alright Yea Forums,
oldfag here midwest US, just quit job and have some decent savings, no family or obligations.

I can go anywhere in the world,
where should i go to feel good about life again?

Attached: MM_LANAI-15.jpg (1000x563, 305K)

Heroin

Belize City

Andorra

New Zealand

Go fuck some pinnay puss

It doesnt matter were you go. You go with and take back with you the same person.

Pinhook, Indiana

Obviously Europe.

It's like America, but better. Others continents are shithole

Why Belize? It'd be cool to ball out for a minute in a place that isn't super spendy but still kind of exotic, def wanna leave the country but no idea where to go never been out of the country

I had to look this up, why here?

go to Thailand fuck ladyboys for a month come back and get back to work

Pitcairn

"While it is actually a small country on the border between France and Spain, Andorra speaks the Catalan language. ... The biggest city and the capital is Andorra La Vella. It is a very safe country, with very few annoyances other than traffic and some avalanches in winter."
u trying to get OP killed?

>Pitcairn
wow, that's in the middle of fucking nowhere, is it safe?

Belize City specifically has great services for gringoes and the investment visa rules are advantageous if you decide to stay.

interesting, i'll look into this.
is it relatively safe? or will i be targeted for mugging/etc

That's the thing, it's set up for gringo retirees so there are services in the gringo areas but you pay. You don't mix with the locals. There used to be a one time fee you could pay that gave you access to the medical system forever if I remember right but they may have changed that to some small amount every year. You can also get private insurance but things are only 25% of the cost they are in the US, not 10% lol...

Interesting
how long would 50k last there living "normal" gringo accomodations? ballpark?

I'm more trying to figure out what monthly cost of living is like if i lived there as opposed to a long term tourist.

Anywhere in South America you can spend like a thousand a month and live ok, double that is way better, more is unnecessary.