Simple, How do i do it to my gf not caught me im fucking another woman?

Simple, How do i do it to my gf not caught me im fucking another woman?

Please no moralfags comments, she lives in another city, i dont have phone, i dont have social media, how would she caught me or the new bitch will found her?

Attached: 12111.png (775x598, 722K)

>How do i do it to my gf not caught me im fucking another woman?
has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Sorry im not english

has your girlfriend found out about the side bitch, or are you asking how do you keep her from finding out?

The second thing

ok, does the new bitch know you have a girlfriend? is just looking to fuck or have a relationship?

The new girl was flirting with me for months, i finally have no scape and told her i have gf but i regret have done that, she relaxed but she is not flirting again with me and i invited her to watch a film in my house tomorrow, im planning to tell her i broke with my gf if she ask

I should have tell her i dont have, i fucked it up but i can still do that

now*

I dont know what she wants, maybe a bf, maybe sex, ill just fuck her with nothing more

idk just make sure they're not friends, try to visit your gf more than she visits you i would say and try to stay in if she comes to visit you.

Nice thanks, i really preffer she to come to my city so then i dont have to travel, i hate that but you are really right, i guess i have to stop she coming here and i to go there more but i hate that god damm she comes like 15 times a year and i only go once a year, ill try stay inside yes nice, thnaks

A friend of a friend of a friend or some shit could see you. Thats the biggest one. Especially if its a small city

yeah mang, just try not to fuck up their emotions too much.

Attached: gattad.png (413x549, 143K)

Yes im afraid of this, someone from my job could find us could tell to the new one or maybe in the other way too

Its best to just not do it. Ive been there before and its not worth the grief man

you mean i should cancel the date with the new one ?

Man but i really want to fuck her, im tired of fucking my gf for 12 years already and i have no money for prostitutes

>That grammar
My fiance is in another country, I love this woman to death but I'm used to getting whatever girl I want when I want. Naturally it's really hard for me to be faithful but I know how not to get caught.

Morally it's going to fuck you up, you're going to start showing signs where you don't want to talk to your girlfriend as much. She will notice. You have to come up with an excuse for when she ask why you're not talking to her as much or don't seem as consistent. You also need to make sure that this new girl has no way of getting in contact with your current girlfriend. And with this new girl you want to make sure you find something out about her that if you shared it would destroy her life.

For example the girl I've been spending time with knows about my fiance but is incredibly interested in me. she has a way to contact my fiance but I have so much dirt on her I can destroy her family situation.

sorry for my grammar

>For example the girl I've been spending time with knows about my fiance but is incredibly interested in me. she has a way to contact my fiance but I have so much dirt on her I can destroy her family situation.

wow thats a fucked situtation

My only problem would be to see the other girl when im walking around or some friend of any of them to see us

Also morality i dont care, i have chated my gf in the pass and also prostitutes, its just now is more risky because i told that new bitch i have gf but now im going to tell her i left her and im not sure if she will believe me or get suspicious or interested in investigate, also is from the same city than me

bump

Yes

Then break up with her ? Then you can fuck the new one and not have to worry

I cant leave her, she is a really good person who loves me but she is kinda fatty and ugly, the new one is very hot but i dont want her as a gf just for casual sex