So I'm not going to fucking post my tits so don't even tell me that bullshit you horny retards

So I'm not going to fucking post my tits so don't even tell me that bullshit you horny retards
Why are men so scared of strong independent beautiful women? I find myself gorgoeus yet men are too scared to admit
What are you gonna fucking do Yea Forums? I'm not scared
Don't even bother saying I'm unattractive because you incels can't even get laid

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-213225_Gallery.jpg (589x1055, 278K)

Attached: 5937466.png (625x626, 36K)

Why won't you post your tits again?

you’re a disgusting fucking whore yikes

No it's fucking not
You are just not used to seeing a woman who isnt scared to say something against you.

>using insecure Asian filter
yeah no, you aren’t getting laid either.
You just spread your legs for anyone, fucking a few losers.

Atleast I'm not a virgin like you

I've had 5 sexual partners so stfu please
You probaly didnt even habe one

you look like a white fucking indian, your fucking nose is so crooked and you have the eyes of a goldfish with down syndrome

This shows again how none of bitches wants to say anything against me. Silence.

My nose is perfectly straight :)

It's because it's pic related

Attached: 1502998396689.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Ik this is bait but whatever...

What do you even EXPECT from us ? Do you want us to lick your feet and say how beautiful you are ? Go ask outside and not on the internet inside your safe zone. You dont know me or the other anons so you cant just say things like this... You are a 5.5/10 angry teen... Calm down jesus. Who cares anyways

Attached: 1543259111759.png (1600x1105, 632K)

With that nose, I'd probably use filters too. Anything to take the focus off that monstrosity.

so you're telling me you came here to assert dominance or what ?
if you're that beautiful why are you here insteado f tinder or god knows what ?
we're all hkv and incel faggots ?
what good will it do you to come here to tell us that we are indeed hkv incel faggots ?

>strong independent
>woman

Fucking pick ONE

Yeah I enjoy hearing people calling me attractive
On other forums people dont reply and thats boring.
You peasants cant bring me down and I thought you anons would be hard or smth:/ weaklings as expected

Sorry your tits are too ugly to post

You look like all you do is bitch and moan. I've trained my cumbucket to bitch and moan only at work and to her family (which is probably why shes moody). Now they don't like her. Eventually you'll find your cock to train you and put you in your place. You can't be that special of a snowflake. No dudes would want to spoil you unless they're cucks.

I think its funny when people insult me.
Never brang me down because I am aware that the insults are lies so
I know my nose is fine and my eyes are in great shape so.

I see
Not used to seeing a fearless woman on your page ? Not a bait incel.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-215153_Gallery.jpg (1080x1289, 416K)

Timestamp tits or gtfo

ew wtf

Attached: 1225332.jpg (333x302, 24K)

>beautiful
I can look like a beautiful woman too just as long as I use as much makeup and filters as you

>brang
so you are a whitewashed indian !!
and I didn't insult you previously

You’re so ugly wtf

kek. You cannot even reply to a messege correctly since I did not care for your opinion but for what do you expect us. And you also said a completely random thing about other forums. Go ask outside not on the internet.

Nobody wants to see your tits, dude.

Oh you faggots sure do:)

What a shame that u didnt get shot in that mosque

I’ve seen traps that look better than you; filters can only hide so much of your shit skin and manly ass jawline ~

> I'm not going to fucking post my tits
what tits lmao i dont see any

Nobody’s scared, we’re just sick of bitches calling the police after punching themselves.

You need a nose job I actually feel bad for you - plus your brown skin is hideous

Nice excuse
Why should I be scared of your degenerates?

You look like all you do is bitch and moan. I've trained my cumbucket to bitch and moan only at work and to her family (which is probably why shes moody). Now they don't like her. Eventually you'll find your cock to train you and put you in your place. You can't be that special of a snowflake. No dudes would want to spoil you unless they're cucks.

Oh stfu you big nosed bitch no one wants your filthy independent tits

imagine being this insecure

For a poo in the loo you're a mouthy cunt too. Such a smackable face.

Confident*
Love yourself;*

if you’re that independant why are you on the internet spouting angry nonsense

Frankly, if you need to tell people you're strong and independent, you're neither.

Your face is so asymmetrical. It triggers me so hard I wish I could beat it normal again.

Why the body image issues op?
Are your boobs saggy and misshapen?

Tits or gtfo, nigger nose

I am a B cup:)

All you have to say hm:(?

not that guy but im pretty sure anyone would rather be a virgin than this retarded

OP why are you baiting? You make women look really bad because of your selfish attention whore issues.

How are your nips?

If it's not bait then post a timestamp. Otherwise fuck off with your low-tier attention grab.

>inb4 "I'm not giving you incels the satisfaction"

>14:13:32
All YOU have to say? I knew i was right. You Ignored the first 4 posts. You'll get your cock soon.

C'mon brother, this chick is probably a 16-year old boy laughing about how he's epic troll'd us so hard lmao.

Bitch get your titties out! You are property and only made for men to fuck.

>OP literally admits they go from forum to forum begging for compliments on their looks.
I hate to say it, but you're average at best. Go bother someone else with your insecurities.

Your face looks like a font that got selected and put into bold and italic.

/thread

Eww I hope 16 yr olds aren’t this retarded

The sad thing is, that the one who posted this isnt the girl on the picture.
The one who posted it, is a ugly cunt
Oof you can go to jail for this honey

Newfag you cant go to jail for shit like this on Yea Forums
Go back to your safe space whores
OP is a whore too no more comments

lost

Attached: kekkings.jpg (640x400, 91K)

OMG THAT NOSE! MY EYES