Why dont i feel so bad about what happend in Christenchurch? i'm kind of worried about myself about this

Why dont i feel so bad about what happend in Christenchurch? i'm kind of worried about myself about this.
I don't like Islam. But at the same time I can see these are innocent folks. But at the same time i do hate most muslims because theyre annoying as fuck(I live in europe). I'm not extreme right either nor white(asian), but I do share some values of the right.
So what's wrong with me? I'm actually a empathic and nice person, I THINK.

Attached: 1552628619-shooter-gun-christchurch-960x540.png (960x540, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
youtu.be/MpOqVxbDgZs
youtube.com/watch?v=MYDuy7wM8Gk
file.io/wiKaUG
youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552767620037.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552830316438.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hbnEPUJVACg
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs
my.mixtape.moe/jjoyre.mp4
bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
ilfoglio.it/userUpload/The_Great_Replacementconvertito.pdf
seed22.bitchute.com/lzpW4D2UJcBt/SQt1KqWIbNT9.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a cunt mate that's about it

haha well fuck

Kill yourself Ivan! No one cares about your faggot bait!

Attached: 1547196354763.gif (500x377, 205K)

Ivan? Fucking libtard nutjob

the media sensationalised the shooting until it became unreal and removed from reality. if you heard a survivor tell you about it on the street you'd feel a lot of things but on a mass societal scale it's become a playing card of popular ideological debate rather than a tragedy. if anything I most I feel is disappointed that the media are immortalising the shooter rather than sympathising with the victims and discussing why white nationalist terror attacks are rising in the west and what can be done about it.
t. leftist who also lives in europe

Hm yeah that might be a good point

No one actually feels bad. It's all an act to show people how "human" everyone is.

Don't feel too bad. That mosque, Al Noor, has produced multiple terrorists including Daryl Jones and Chris Havard who later showed up dead in Yemen after a US drone strike.

What slanderous attacks hast thou thrown against my good name, thou contemptible wench? Whereas I have risen even unto the foremost rank in the Royal Admiralty; whereas I have on many an occasion partaken in clandestine crusades against the Saracens; whereas by mine hands have fallen barbarians numbering some fifteen score; whereas I am most skilled in the ways of the ape warrior; whereas I am the premier marksman amongst all of our Kingdom's knights: Thou art in my sights but yet another quarry.

The Lord be my witness, I shall smite thee as no-one under the sun hath heretofore been smitten. Dost thou deign to fancy thyself secure to cast thy spittle upon my face from behind the Spider's Veil? Then thou hast wandered into grievous error. Yea, even at this very moment, I am sending word across the land to my fellow Templars, and the provenance of thy scrivenings shall in short time become known unto me. A veritable maelstrom of vengeance is upon thy gates, thou wretched worm, which surely shall obliterate thy loathsome pretension of life. Truly, thou art foregone, child.

I move as swift as the wind, and with mine own two hands I may at my pleasure slay thee in any of thirty and five score modes. For verily as I am a master in the pugilistic arts, even so doth the manifold armory of the Royal Guard lie at my beck and call, which in its plenitude of power I shall not delay to unleash upon thee, that thy fœtid flesh may no longer pollute this land with its presence, thou pitiful putrescence.

Would that thou couldst have foreseen what great wrath thou hast by thy "brazen" jocosity summoned upon thyself! Perhaps thou wouldst have rather kept shut thy filth-spewing mouth. But neither couldst thou thus foresee, nor didst thou take heed of prudence, and thou art now reaping what thou hast sown, thou accursèd simpleton. I will excrete rage all round about thee, wherein shalt thou be consumed.

Thou hast shuffled off this mortal coil, urchin.

Attached: Knighthood-2.jpg (767x917, 183K)

Some scientists say it's natural to be racist, it's ok op, you are racist scum and can't help it. It's not your fault really.

Why would you feel bad about christchurch?

A loon shot some people on the other side of the planet.
Show sympathies, and move on.

So many moralfags

Those who have brought Islam to a civilised society are the true ones to blame.

They deserved to die.

Attached: 1552776313140.jpg (657x3912, 623K)

>innocent people

fuck that. these people arent innocent. theyre scum who need to be exterminated for the good of the world. and jews.

enjoy your watchlist whitenationalist terrorist

Did you know any of them? Ever been to NZ? Are you Muslim? If not, honestly why would give more than a passing fuck about any of this? Weren’t we told by the same media that terror attacks in the US & Europe are somehow our fault? That we need to understand the feelings of the people who did it? Well, maybe everyone needs to step back and realize this is somehow the fault of Muslims, that we need to understand the feelings of the shooters.

Fuck ‘em. There are people in my own town that get killed that I don’t know. Sorry to hear it, but I’m not throwing a pity party over it. I got my own life to worry about.

Attached: breifist.gif (320x192, 1.95M)

Who has the video?

I feel the same. I can't bring myself to feel sorry for them. Some way it feels justified for the shit they do. Just a while back an Islamic school in Europe was suspected to be financed by terrorism suspects and had teachers that were in contact with isis fighters. You would expect the parent to take their kids off that school immediately. Instead the parents defended the school and the school recieved hundreds of new sign ups from Muslims all over the country.

Attached: muslim-be-tolerant-we-just-want-to-rape.jpg (460x415, 51K)

The media is treating this like a minefield right now! Nobody knows how to react to this, because everyone knows that the point of the attack was to accelerate social division. Only a few freakazoids actually want a was to break out, so the big guys are just on crowd control at the moment. There's surely feds in this thread monitoring our activity as I post this!

Because muslims are subhumans that kill people every day in the name of Islam, and generally make life miserable for everyone else. Why would you feel bad? They do far worse, far more often.

I wanna watch... too bad it's only okay to leave videos of muslims murdering innocent people on the net.

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

If you're a normal human being you would feel disgusted no matter who died if it happened in clear full HD or next to you unless you have a mental disorder that makes you fail to feel sympathy
Seeing a person ding next to you is quite a sight to behold without flinching( speaking from a personal experience)

Fuck muslims

Yeah that's how I feel about it too(but on somewhat different arguments). I still i'm not sure to feel justified for feeling like this. It's fucked, specially with that girl crying for help was so fucked up.

This site breeds people no better than ISIS extremists and has been the center of activity for most school shooters in this country. They are sick in the head.

I trust this.

I think you do. I mean you said it yourself that you recognize they're just innocent people doing their own stuff getting gunned down. at the same time, you have biases and you dont like the stereotypical behavior of people from the middle east.

So, while you think its fucked up that someone gunned down a bunch of people, theres a part of you that has a view of this culture that makes you feel not TOO bad.

TLDR: your feelings are complex. that's normal for some things. stop worrying, you're human and you do feel bad. youre just confused because other people feel even worse. its not a competition

This is interesting, but as an intellectual I choose to do my own research before jumping to conclusions

yeah I'm in the I'll have a coke camp.

when you're bombing people and raping women I have trouble feeling bad for you when someone else does the same to you.

Granted I'm sure 95% of muslims are great people, my issue with them is they're accepting of the 5% that aren't.

Okay thank you, I think this make sense

I kinda feel the same, but I think its fair to react this way. If we would get overly emphatetic on every bad news that happened around the world, or just by the mere fact that people are getting killed and treated badly every day, we would feel like shit all the time.

You don't feel bad because it's meme warfare
You don't feel bad because he did it for the lulz

I'm sure you have a source to backup those claims? I'll wait

Attached: 1262055260350.jpg (586x446, 48K)

Seeing death on a screen is NOTHING like real life you complete dolt! Our generations have been desensitized to what I call "screen death" since birth. There's a keen awareness that you're just NOT there, so the fear, disgust, and everything else is minimised

I agree

same feels here

Islam should be stopped, but those people did not deserve to die.

You're a fucking asshole if you think nothing of what happened. Die a torturous death cunt

Attached: image0 (3).jpg (545x664, 40K)

Anyone have a link that works?? The kiwifarms video isn’t working, a fellow user would appreciate it a lot

Attached: 1402446010962.jpg (1630x1600, 1.57M)

muslim detected

>I live in europe

Ameriturd detected.

wait all you want newfag. go desensitize yourself to killing people in a gore thread, there's libtards keeping white single men like you down, row row fight the power

Back to plebbit prince this site is not a safespace for you crybaby faggot

Incorrect. One more try. Go.

True makes you think how much a sheltered life we live and how much precious is security

fuck you, youre part of the problem. extreme left and extreme right brings no good

He gave up his whole life to kill literally about 0.00001% of all muslims. How is that beneficial to anyone in anyway?

dumbfuck

perfect example of the kind of retard I speak of

implying i'm political in my beliefs

All Muslims are better off dead don’t let these Reddit moral fags make you feel bad about these shït skin invaders ~

lol try not being 11, "things I don't like mean you're a school shooter" impeccable logic there.

A manufactured security that's only held up by dividing people by ideologies. It's not working, obviously, because this world just isn't compatible with a corporate framework that feeds on fear and mistrust

This. I dont want to commend the man in any way, but he knew what he was doing. He played right to weaknesses of large-scale news sources, carrying out a horrific attack that he knew would gain worldwide attention and practically bait media into playing the division game. Nothing can justify the slaughtering of almost 50 innocent people, but if there is one silver lining that comes from this, it is that the media is finally starting to realize that they cant just use traumatic events as fuel for their own political standpoints while acting sympathetic.

It's past time to play cowboys and muslims. Time for a new crusade. Taking 2 billion muslims off the planet would help with the supposed global warming/pollution as well. Win/win

Doesn't matter if your intentions aren't political, they still can be categorised as such dumbfuck

You're blocking out the fact that you know deep down all those vermin deserve to be slaughtered for what theyve done to so many of our once great nations. It's just a shame he didn't exterminate more.

This is how I feel

maybe you need a safe space, try reddit

Attached: 1476896738646.jpg (127x121, 4K)

basically you're saying NO YOU to my finger pointing, doesn't make my statements not true.

I dont know this dead people and it doesnt affect so I dont care. Iam just happy it wasnt in my country.

Agreed.

are you me? i feel exactly like that.

Attached: puts beer down.jpg (500x500, 68K)

WE HAVE TO STAND TOGETHER AGAINST ARTICLE 13!!!

Soo...he was behind all that!?

Attached: t1zcqo98nbn61fzyk22831611100.jpg (1542x1171, 105K)

Don't you have some fortnite training you need to be doing for your perceived invasion from shitskins?

Because he was right.

:)

TOGETHER AGAINS ARTICLE 13!!!

Attached: old fucking men.jpg (802x500, 55K)

:)

You suck

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-173639.png (1080x1920, 755K)

I hope article 13 passes. It's just going to cut Europe off from the rest of the world's internet, setting a precedent for a new isolationist paradigm

white people are vain psychopaths it might be your genes

Attached: trumppsycho.jpg (672x468, 35K)

imagine an internet that conforms to the muslim religion

Attached: fickend.png (558x563, 616K)

i like those words you are saying

Attached: bored people do amazing things.gif (225x169, 1.58M)

re-read OP

Tolerance is not an infinite resource. You can only take so much shit from a specific cultural/religious/ethnic group, and once you've had enough, it is hard to feel any empathy to that group.

In the case of muslims, we've seen so much shit from that group, that any sane person have little goodwill left. They've used it all up with their terrorism, bigotry, rapegangs and grooming rings, honour killings and forced conversions.

They've dug a deep hole under their own feet and those of their fellow muslims. So, when they plead for help and reach in the air, I will look down on them. And I will say "No".

youtu.be/MpOqVxbDgZs

Hmmm

Do you know what, fuck it I agree(not entirely). Life is for the strong

This would only happen in the Mideast and maybe Europe. The US will shut off it's servers from these people soon enough, and America will become the internet powerhouse it once was

White people are being replaced from their countries.

WE DON'T NEED ARTICLE 13

FUCK YOU ARTICLE 13

WE ARE NOT AMIFAGS!!!

Attached: leel.jpg (800x450, 196K)

I only truly feel bad if a child is involved.

Try the anonfiles link. I found it the day of the shooting, but I can't find it anymore

NET NEUTRALITY WAS ARTICLE 13 IN DISGUISE, AND WE BOOTED THAT SHIT OFF OUR GREAT LAND. OUR GOVERNMENT DOESN'T CONTROL US! WE CONTROL OUR GOVERNMENT!

Only if those religion of peace folks that drive ppl over with trucks, or shoot up pubs and concerts could use a fucking gopro to record their attacks...

You can even apply this train of thought on individuals, nice good piece of wisdom.

I'll be the devil advocate, yes I feel disgusted - yes it's horrible and was done for stupid reason maybe it even proven the gravity of his mental condition.

But he had respect for the mortality of those guys - made sure to execute them quick and a bullet in the head...

WE ARE NOT AMIFAGS!!

STOP ARTICLE 13!!!

Attached: wrong.jpg (577x433, 53K)

>Islam
>Innocent
Nice try fag.

Commend the man. He did a pretty good thing and even livestreamed it. Best part is the shitshow of him being more left and everyone either trying to find the video or take it down.

ARTICLE 13 IS WORSE THAN ISLAM!!!

Attached: article.jpg (678x850, 88K)

Amen

Maybe getting used to hearing about shootings. Especially with online media and news outlets now word gets around quick. all you hear is bad news to a point you don't care anymore.

Dude! That gif

STOP ACTING LIKE PANSIES AND DO WHAT WE DID THEN! STOP ASKING!

C H E C K E D

Nothing wrong with you. Muslims kill christians every day in the middle east and the media remains silent. I'm not celebrating what happened but I don't give a fuck either.

SPREAD THIS HASHTAG IN THE WORLD: #4CHANAGAINSTARTICLE13

Okay I'll bite FBI. Yeah I feel bad about it. But this kinda shit happens everywhere, everyday on the planet. While I feel sorry for them, I feel equally sorry for the kids that got massacred last week in Brazil, but nobody's talking about that anymore. The way the gunman sensationalized this with live streaming was unique. Live in living color right in front of your eyes as it happens. Unique, I will give him that.

People fucking suck period. All of us in someway. I think the real problem is that terrorism from them (How many decapitations have there been shown on the net?) is okay, like driving a speeding truck through a crowd of people in France. It gets glorified to the high heavens. I'm just saying we see this shit all the time from them, then suddenly some getback and everybody flips their shit like it's the worst thing ever.

STORM PARLIAMENT OR WHATEVER YOU BACKWARDS ASS EUFAGS HAVE

Same happend to muy. I think its because árabs are retarded, like africans. So, its dificult to feel bad for them becouse they dont feel or think as developed humans.

Tolerance is reserved for those who have the capacity and intelligence for empathy. You've obviously started on the path to radicalization in your views, you might not have picked up the gun yourself but you are condoning the actions from a psychopath.

Exactly

If this thread goes on long enough, will deliver

too bad we live in a society of libtards and sjws
say you don't give a shit about an attack on a church by muslims, nobody cares
say you don't give a shit about an attack on a mosque, everyone loses their shit

not sure i want to share it this publicly since i dont trust half of you leftist fags.

the video is actually not all that disturbing. the one part that is when he clips lady outside and he walks up you can hear her crying for help and then he pops her.

Attached: Untitled.png (992x684, 372K)

i have the queen version top keke senpai

WE DON'T WANT ARTICLE 13

FUCK YOU!!!

Attached: vossnight.jpg (640x360, 60K)

>this site
>shooter mostly used infinity chan

Attached: A68C3A4F-2DF8-428E-A0B0-5982EF10DFA5.png (438x431, 225K)

this

living in north america where the government is getting more and more leftist every day, if I post the video suddenly there will be a law against it and I will get swatted or some shit

Willing to share the manifest?

There is no such thing as an innocent muslim, they're in the west to spread and conquer, it's them vs everyone else

Yeah, true

#STOPARTICLE13

Attached: i.jpg (728x763, 53K)

I know not all mudslimes are terrorists, in fact it's more leftists of any colour and nationality that I blame for things getting out of control

Attached: beheading.webm (426x240, 1.26M)

what's the likelihood most 8ch pedos don't use this site frequently as well. bet he was a regular on /pol/. it's common sense m8

IT HAS STARTED!!!

Attached: meme war.png (300x225, 147K)

the subtlety isn't lost on me user

Power glove
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=MYDuy7wM8Gk

>brainwash white guy into shooting up mosque
>make him livestream it so that it gets spread across the web
>act like you actually didnt want it spread
>incident breeds sympathy for muslims
>encourages weak people to be more open to massive immigration out of spite/pity
>gets everyone mad at white people

file.io/wiKaUG

get it while its hot

It is so easy to claim the moral high ground, when all the atrocities you've experienced are from your computer screen.

Once you lose a loved one to those shitskins, or a good friend needs help moving things around in his appartment, because an IED tore his legs off, then maybe you'll get things into perspective.

I'm not saying what happened in Christchurch is right, but that it is natural. A reaction to a percieved threat, as misguided as it may be.

>its the leftists fault
>no such thing as an innocent muslim
This whole thread is white nationalist propaganda

Islamists are psychopaths too

It's people you never knew facing tragedy on the other side of the world. Who fucking cares, I don't! I can feel bad, but I don't want to, so I wont waste the emotional effort to make myself seem morally superior.

>harass and blame white people for everything for 18 years
>those young white people who have been shit on for their entire formative years are now adults who can buy guns
>be surprised when white guy fucks up some brownies

white people dont play.

this is exactly whats happening

the only reason muslims all over the world arent burning down embassies out of solidarity and outrage is because it's exactly what they want

>Islamic
>Innocent
>This post have me CrusAIDS.

>I'm not saying what happened in Christchurch is right, but that it is natural. A reaction to a percieved threat, as misguided as it may be.

This is pretty much the logical conclusion here. He isn't in the right, but he isnt stupid. He doesnt seem crazy. He seems like he feels as if he has no control and I guess wanted to prove he did.

>be muslim
>our people have been killing eachother and others for thousands of years
>blame all our history of problems on a country thats only 500 years old

everyone who shoots up a mosque does it for the same reason, and it's only happened a handful of times

Hey user, I have the same feelings. I dont feel bad for what happened or empathy for the victims and it feels heavy on my chest; thinking that I dont care. As if he was "justified" in some way.
I also hate religionists but I hate muslims more than anyother. Theyve been the cause of so much hate death and violence that people who choose and follow a religion that opposes the western world in the western world my have it coming.

The German version of Wikipedia will be shut down at 03-21-2019

It's a protest against article 13 ;)

Attached: stop.jpg (910x499, 79K)

Anyone got a link that works on mobile?

>he isnt stupid. He doesnt seem crazy

What the actual fuck. I know I haven't been on 4chins in awhile but you people are literally gone nutty and indoctrinated into the white boys club thinking

if in 1939 a polish man killed a bunch of germans because they were german, nobody will have known he had stopped a war, but everyone would believe he was a violent crazy racist piece of shit

perhaps doing nothing and watching the world burn, so people think you are normal, is better

>Be Paki
>Rape children

Well put

youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA

You shouldn't feel bad because Islam has cost far more lives. What you're seeing is the bully getting bullied, why should you feel bad about that?

>killing unarmed men, women, and children is okay.
>implying it has ever been okay, despite several joint pacts/laws of war have specifically forbidden killed unarmed anyones, combatants or not.

Hellbound people always hate the righteous.

UM not the same thing at all but nice try. what can one expect though from people who blindly follow every word of their orange overlord.

I said he isnt crazy not that what he did wasnt bad. I think it was, to him, reasoned out, he understood what he was doing.

>orange man bad

Attached: NPC2.png (430x441, 86K)

YOU ARE OVERREACTING, THIS IS IRRELEVANT IN YOUR LIFES

I work with psychopaths, they all have logical reasons for the bad things they do. Trust me, they can be very persuasive in their thinking.

You lot will all be slating the Muslims and Islam the minute there is a retaliatory attack on Christians.

That makes absolutely no sense.

What the fuck happened to this place?

Astro Turfing by all sorts of maniacs - constant dick ads - hijacking of pepe - Yea Forums you've let me down....

Also HTTPS no longer working on the boards -_-

>rorschach posting
lmao

>disagrees
>must be american and a trump supporter

get your head out of your ass, my government is literally handing over control to the muslims and making it illegal to say anything about it

Yea Forums always has been like this

this is the whole point of Yea Forums existance

>Also HTTPS no longer working on the boards
O RLY?

Attached: https.png (436x422, 17K)

empathy has nothing to do with intelligence. Intelligence is removed from emotion, because no intelligent person would let feelings cloud their need for the truth.

translation: My country has let immigrants into the country that aren't white and there are political figures who say it's ok

can someone post the virgin gentleman vs the chad kebab remover ty

emotional intelligence is big part of intelligence. Just because you have a high IQ doesn't make you 'intelligent'

better translation: people are being raped and stabbed and the police literally wont answer calls anymore, yet talking shit about immigration on facebook gets you arrested

translation 2: I've nitpicked rapings and crime based on color and since things haven't changed politically with immigration policy and my racist complaints the police must be in on it.

>classic concern troll tactic to villify a viewpoint Globalists are afraid of

NZ shooting is another false flag carried out by a Marxist/Globalist patsy to discredit all viewpoints that empower individual free will and enlightenment.
(((They))) hate civilized society and open forum discussions
Go fuck yourself cocksucker

Emotional intelligence isn't thinking with emotions or feelings, fucking dumbass. That's literally being dumb. Emotional intelligence is understanding the emotional aspects of yourself and others.

This.

Who said anything about thinking with emotions or feeling. It's thinking objectively and not letting emotions control your actions. You're clearly a moron so don't even try.

Blacks and muzzies causes more crime, get redpilled libtard. Btw muzzies do horrific crimes because youre unbelievers to them

>i know more about whats going on in the uk than someone who lives in the uk

rabble rabble trump trump trump

Because I thought you implied that, most libtards are fucking magical thinkings; thinking that thinking with feelings is something magical and powerfull or something

>I can see these are innocent folks
it is a mosque run by people who literally support ISIS

Go back to /pol/ faggot

>>Christenchurch

Pleb.

>why don't I feel bad about some strangers from another culture in a different country getting wasted

Why should anyone who's not directly involved? Hundreds of people are going to get killed today, just like they do every day. People are going to win lotteries and contests, get raises at their job, have kids, have a fight with their significant other, the whole gigantic mess of human existence happening 7 billion separate times every single day.

How much of it are you supposed to care about?

Not sure it's fair to say the mosque produced them. There are usually many other influences on someone's radicalisation

>do my own research
The only people who ever say that are retarded conspiracy folks.
Normal people just trust their favorite news source (usually CNN or Fox News).

Yeah the Qur'an and Hadiths.

Yeah same boat. The problem is their radicals are killing us indiscriminately because we are "white" and "western." We kill them because they unabashedly believe in an ideology that believes non Muslims should be slaughtered.

They rape our women, steal our money, corrupt our society. They deserve no mercy. That's why you feel this way. You know in your heart he was right.

dat bait doe

>Individuals dont exists

>Everyone is their race/sex/gender/ideology

Attached: pooh.jpg (251x226, 6K)

How about the Imams who the mosque chooses to speak?

>be a mosque
>the city doesnt want you there and keeps accusing you of spreading hate
>invite an imam who praises ISIS and speaks about how non-muslims are filthy and should be killed

WE ARE VICTIMS THO

Not judging, just stating a factual observation.
Problem is, conspiracy folks usually don't realize they believe in conspiracies, they think they're critical thinkers.
(Yeah critical thinking exists, but at some point you got to accept that you don't have any special access to facts except whatever is reported by journalists.)

well, non-muslims are filthy

kek

keep fucking your goat, ahmed

This guy is right.

Sex with goats is a form of zina, same as so-called "homosexuality". This is what happens in dar al kufr, when the sahaba have low din. It reveals the importance of dawa and jihad, to extend dar al islam until it encompasses the entire globe as prophecized by rasulilah (saaws).

>discussing why white nationalist terror attacks are rising in the west and what can be done about it.

perfect example of a media sheep

you are clearly blind if you think "white national terrorists" are more concerning than islam killing infidels. You have no idea how many were killed in the name of islam last year, do you?

Attached: 6e7ca5f37252203a26028fe5a0c2db35--comment-pics-comment-memes.jpg (638x636, 58K)

Then do right by your ideology and meet along the middle. look past their inhumane and barbaric religion and see them as your fellow man in distress.

Nobody should ever be persecuted like this for their beliefs.
>inb4 shoah

Attached: f1a7383c8312c5fc1bb92af402e2f1b7.png (2800x4000, 1.23M)

Seconded.

yeah hugs and tolerance aren't very effective against trucks, knives, or bombs

>revenge killing innocents for the crimes of others
you'd make a great jihadist

What was the song that played when he got back into his car?

I bet you cut yourself too.

If you believe in and practice shitty things you're a shit person, end of discussion, all muslims are shit and they fully know what they're doing

Good.

The reality is their ethnicity and religion makes no difference. If one of them was your family member youd be torn apart. But people in the western world think selfishly. If it didn’t effect you or your color/religion it ok to not care and even to laugh and make fun of it. Young people in the western world make me sick. Their parent failed in their duty to raise them with ethics, integrity and honesty.

Tldr: Partly your fault, partly your cultures fault, and partly your parents fault

is this board full of faggots? men used to slaughter each other for decades, and we aren't talking about men but sand fucking niggers

MAN UP FAGGOTS

decades*
I obviously meant centuries if not millenaries

I wish it were so simple. If that were the case then true Christians wouldn't wear half the clothes they do, eat the food they eat, or have waged the wars they currently do because they're so concerned with following their ideology.
Humanism is the only way out of this.

This

on the topic of bullshit religions, christianity is pretty high up there. virtually everyone who calls themselves christian don't follow most of the rules, but at least they aren't out there wiping out entire populations because of their beliefs... anymore...

Nobody cares about what happened for decades. It's about randomly shooting innocents. Most likely you'd shit your pants if someone annihilated your whole family. But I understand you want to act tough here in order to escape from your insecurities.

What the fuck are you doing on Yea Forums Mohamed? Don't you have some British girls to groom into a rape gang right about now?

Because you’re a nazi. Kys!

I already get to live with sandniggers and niggers all day, I have experienced these people since young age. They should all be eradicated

Most of the world's major religions, and especially the three Abrahamic religions, are generally shitty and play more to people's pre-existing biases and prejudices more-so than helping them live a good life. Hindus in India at the moment are behaving like a bunch of cunts because Narendra Modi has co-opted Hinduism as a rallying cry for nationalist identity. Everyone thinks the Dalai Lama is a saint, but he's literally fighting to preserve and re-install pretty much a Buddhist dictatorship in Tibet, which before the Chinese takeover was as fucking rigid and exploitative as slavery. Tibet was a fucking serfdom in which aristocratic Buddhists OWNED people before the Chinese went in in the 50s. At least Judaism isn't a proselytising religion, the one major difference between it and Christianity/Islam.

Christianity used to be just as vicious and bloodthirsty as Islam, and Europeans thrived in spite of Christendom, not because of it. Islam is just where Christianity was 500 years ago.

So yeah, I too am torn between appreciating the obvious wrongness of storming into a building and slaughtering a bunch of unarmed civilians, but also recognising that this particular middle-eastern death cult propagates it's ridiculous dogma through unwitting, feeble-minded vassals in Mosques who directly contribute to the kind of mystical, bronze-age thinking that drives people to accept moronic scriptures above science/law/ethics/morals/progress.

You should never kill civilians. But this shouldn't dull your senses to the fact that ANY belief in bronze-age mysticism and desert fairy tales is a direct threat to the foundations upon which liberal, democratic, science-based civilisations thrive.

Because one day, Allah will ask me: why didn't you try harder to convert the kuffar, and I won't have an answer, and he will judge me and I will not get the greatest reward from Him.
As for the supposed acts of zina that you're referring to: I don't know the facts, and I will never judge another Muslim from information given by the kuffar, because their minds have been corrupted by the Shaytan.

based

You have yet to grow up though.

this reeks of a white boy pretending to be muslim

accuracy is impressive tho

"Abrahamic religions" is a propaganda tool. Yes, Christianity started as a sect of Judaism (one of many) but its ideas go strongly against Judaism. Christianity puts an emphasis on belief and less on action. Laws don't have to be enforced, people should forgive each other instead, it isn't tribal like Judaism, and so on.
Islam is a lot more like Judaism, with capital punishment and strict dietary laws. Enemies should be executed, not forgiven.

The supposed "bloodthirstiness" from christianity comes from the European spirit. They find more excuses for their natural propensity for violence in the Old Testament. Jesus really discourages war, so you have to ignore his teachings if you want blood.

you got me, yeah I've watched a few youtube vids, that's all

People go from left to right during their lives, the other way around doesn't exist
Most of the time it comes from their own experience of sandniggers and niggers behavior. Their low IQ, their lack of empathy, their criminal behavior, their smell even. Parasitic subhumans

Does anyone have the queen clip?

>the other way around doesn't exist
People start left and go further left, though. They feel like they need to virtue signal harder.
Also, when people raised as christians become atheist, they usually go further left, more accepting of homosexuals and so on. They usually also drop related beliefs like global warming denial.

(The exceptions are autistic fedora tippers who become libertarians instead.)

But yes, this usually happens before they turn 20. And then they may become more right again when they find a job, like you say.

They were not innocent. All were potential terrorists

ironically, if it weren't for muslims slaughtering all non-muslims causing his family to flee to the UK, freddie mercury would have lived his life a shit-sucking east-indian named Farrokh, probably asking random men on facebook to show dig or butshole

>Jesus really discourages war, so you have to ignore his teachings if you want blood.

Exactly. My original point was that religions are, in effect, big books of multiple choice that adherents pick and choose passages from to justify whatever the fuck they want. Don't like gays but love chowing down on some lobster? Quote Leviticus to justify the persecution of homosexuals but ignore the shellfish part. It boggles my mind that gay people can be Christians but turn an absolute blind-eye to the historical brutality towards homosexuality by Christians, as well as the viciousness of some of their scripture's passages.

Religions both influence, and are influenced by, dominant cultural trends. Since Islamic countries largely shunned reformations or enlightenment periods, it's no surprise that the countries at the fore front of the persecution of women, gays, transsexuals, atheists and freethinkers are Islamic.

BECAUSE ALL RACES

ALL ETHNICITEIS

POOS

WHITES

NEGROS

SPICS

SSLAVS

need to REMOVE MUSLIM AND JEWS from this planet. And bring in a NEW ERA of peace!

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552767620037.webm

Attached: IN-YANG-WE--TRUST.png (1125x1051, 807K)

MAD LADS HERE IT IS THE KINO FILM OF THE YEAR

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552830316438.webm

Attached: 36bd350dfa73f59edf41d84b109774bc44890e1b64a2beed1d9b342b96f385c2.jpg (1481x717, 358K)

I appreciate the insight

YESSS thank you

good shit

Attached: training day.jpg (300x226, 15K)

sympathyzing with shitskins? kek

For anyone who knows Arabic , please watch this video , it shows how the attack is used by all sides of the political spectrum to justify their policies

youtube.com/watch?v=hbnEPUJVACg

youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs

JUST ENJOY THAT SHIT

>"innocent folks"
>openly admitted to supporting ISIS
>recruited terrorists in the same mosque in 2014
>mossad spies

To quote Marilyn Manson.

>The death of one is a tragedy.
>The death of millions is just a statistic.

He saved 50+ goats from being raped.

Attached: Fluff 3.jpg (1000x750, 131K)

idk what he's saying or what side he's on but he really looks like someone using the attack to justify his side's policies

nothing you just wanted to tell us you are desensitized like every other faggot has been telling us this week

>caring about a person's skin pigment
weak and predictable

tbh he is what you might describe as a populist , basically he opposes everyone in the middle east and was forced to leave his home country (Egypt) because of that) .
His entire video talked about two narratives : people who use this tragedy as proof that muslims are being targeted for their religion and people who consider muslims responsible for causing the hate that led to this attack (both views common in the arab world these days) .

He is hypocritical when it comes to certain subjects (such as Turkey and Qatar) but in this case he is very unbaised (I am an Syrian christian for context)

yeah its strange that people born with specific pigment adopt the culture and personality of people around them with the same pigments

A text does put some restraint on behavior. For example, when a muslim soldier thinks "we should treat the POWs well" another muslim corrects him and says "nope, says here we have to cut their throats (unless they are of better strategic use to us)", yeah it feels wrong, but that must be Satan talking, because God is very clear, we shouldn't be weak because we will be judged some day on our actions now. And then the other muslim says "I guess you're right" and they cut the throats of the POWs.

Christians are pushed in the other direction...

Justifications for violence in christianity are almost always based on the Old Testament.

muslims = desert niggers

great point, very thought-provoking

most muslims don't live in the desert

The school in Amsterdam right?

Both views are correct of course, actually there are many more views that are also correct, such as "he's just some crazy guy, who was always at high risk of doing such a thing, could easily have converted to islam and committed a terrorist attack against non-muslims if he had come into contact with other sources".
There is a lot going on at the same time, everyone is mostly right, except for forgetting about all the nuances.

have sex

How then do you explain Jesus' proclamations that he fully supports the laws of the Old Testament?

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19)

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

It's all nice and wishy-washy to explain away the horrors of the Old Testament by arguing that Jesus' teaching supersede them - it's a bit more difficult to argue that point honestly when it's in plain text that Jesus fully supports the laws of the Old Testament and expects them to be followed.

Is it so bad to finally see Muslims get some comeuppance for all the shit they do to the world? Sucks that it was innocent people, but then again Muslim extremists also target innocent people. At what point is the rest of the world going to say "enough" and fight fire with fire? 1 attack is extremists in a religion of peace, 250 attacks and it's no longer "extremists" or a religion of peace.

The problem isn't with "which story is right' because as you said : all stories are true
The problem is with proclaiming one expalanation as true over the others to suit a certain narrative .

Why did you not worry about the other 100 terror attacks with >700 dead the last 30 days?

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

dude , muslims did nothing to the world , at least in modern times . when will this tribalism fucking stopps ? my country is already fucked up because of this .

>implying darker pigment necessitates undesirable personality traits
the ideology saudi arabia relies on to maintain their religious oligarchy and exports to politically unstable countries is batshit insane but darkies are usually decent, even the ones who grew up in the third world. even most muslims are as much about jihad as most christians are - both religions' books are 1st century AD shit but in practice most people aren't psychopaths

>Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the Lord thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evil favouredness: for that is an abomination unto the Lord thy God.2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
deuteronomy 17 from the bible, my apologies for the lazy formatting. stop being a fox news sheep and think for yourself

reality must be very upsetting for you

He's paying lip service to the Jews. You think this is a new thing we started doing recently?

>bible shit

>be black
>grow up in a half-white half-black neighborhood
>magically walk, talk, and dress like blacks and not whites

you know what lets take it a step further

>whites that try to act like blacks are ridiculed
>blacks that try to act like whites are ridiculed

and of course europe is excluded because of the various statewide bans on reporting crimes by ethnicity

yes

>>magically walk, talk, and dress like blacks and not whites
>implying all black people are hood niggers and not normal people
here in europe blacks and whites act, speak and dress the same. maybe if your country which I'm presuming is the US didn't have a very rich history of racial discrimination then things would be different

>which I'm presuming is the US
you know nothing and your presumptions reflect that

also still implying all black people are stone throwing radical muslims. normal black people create more normal black people according to your logic

where did I say anything about muslims, retard, that was my first comment

your country is quite literally built on slavery and to satisfy godwin's law a lot of hitler's ideas came from pseudoscience racism that came from the US

stone throwing radical muslims, bullet slinging ganster rapping bike stealing AK-47 thug niggers, whatever. same shit, different continent.

Anyone have a copy of the manifest?

LOL so Jesus now is reduced to a stock-standard politician peddling empty, false platitudes (i.e. lying) to keep a faction happy?

Man, big book of multiple choice is perhaps too kind a description.

ilfoglio.it/userUpload/The_Great_Replacementconvertito.pdf

Because it doesn't effect your life it all, and you've got more relevant shit in your life to deal with than a bunch of poor folk being killed. It's not your fault.

Also, just before this there was footage of a school shooting uploaded to the Internet. I think we're all desensitized to this stuff now.

Attached: 1552725580324.jpg (832x960, 58K)

Of course, it's just humans doing human things. You start idealistic but then you learn that in the real world you have to compromise.

No, the guy who did it is a cunt. OP doesn't have to care about a bunch of invaders dying.

Not to mention a school shooting occurs on a weekly basis now.

don't ever defend any australian ever again

I was high as fuck when I watched it and I laughed but forgot it was an actual shooting and I still dont really feel too bad cuz I've seen my share of fucked up shit and pretty much lost all empathy and hope for the world because of depression

Islam is an annoying fucking religion but doing them dirty like that is just as barbaric as their worst groups

>doesn't effect your life
would be nice if he raped one of the women but she survived and gave birth to someone who then made a thread on Yea Forums

The shooter was Australian, and I wasn't defending the shooter.

Yeah, I'm not disputing it's not a human thing to do - but when Jesus is actually described as the Son of God then the behavioural standards that apply to him should be a teeny bit higher.

get some help
btw what does fucked up shit have to do with footage of a normal guy doing his job

i honestly dont care,people who dont live in new zealand should give a fuck less about it and worry about their own countrys.go figure the people who constantly bring up this guy are people from shit countrys that believe in gun control instead of gun rights

Did you care when a Muzzi ran over that crowd of people? Are you saying you should feel bad about this because the shooter was white?

God made himself human to make himself flawed and in a position to struggle, so he can take on the burden of humanity that he created. Jesus is supposed to be flawed. You believe in him because he is god, not because he is superman.

I thought the video was fuking amazing, i hate these muslim fucks and the fact that the church was being looked into for extremism and grooming young children. Fuck them! the way i see it as .........JOB WELL DONE Brenton Tarrant, GJ dude, respect to you dude.

For some reason I dont feel bad either. I actually found myself rooting for him to hit more instead of hitting the pile of dead bodies more.
Im a nice guy, Im not really racist, more I hate anyone whos just flat an ass or disrespectful, regardless of color.

Still.....Kill all them. They come here and expect us to bend over to allow them whatever they want. It literally says in their "bible" to kill all non believers. I have to pain in watching them go away. They are a terrible species

Attached: 1552684704700-618x328.jpg (618x328, 36K)

Working link here

seed22.bitchute.com/lzpW4D2UJcBt/SQt1KqWIbNT9.mp4

Are you honestly sick ? I live in a muslim majority country and I never saw anyone express joy or even indifference to any islamic terrorist attack in Europe .

FREE Brenton Tarrant, dude done the world a favour.

Hardly. This attack was entirely predictable.

Multiculturalism is a failed experiment and it only gets worse from here

Oh the irony of a white guy acting like a Moslem nigger. Really makes you think, eh?

Worst thing about the internet right here, it's a breeding ground for hate and extremism. Humans who can't function properly in the world find meaning in the extreme and sometimes they choose to lash out violently. The only thing that's done a better job reaching that end in the history of the world is religion. Fight fire with fire and incinerate all of humanity right? What a fucking shame.

snap

i know i am sick dude, i have PTSD from all the fuking muslims i shot in 2005. the way i see it.......he done thew world a favour and everyone should be greatfull. FREE Brenton Tarrant

What religion do you suggest we convert to?

Motherfucker
Dont download this guys

what does it have ?

FULL VIDEO HERE:

Preferably religion would go away obviously.

Ergh. Any evidence for this shit? Or simply a bald assertion based on the Bible, which is true because Jesus was the son of God, which is true because it says so in the Bible, which is true blah blah blah.

See my original point. Religions are destructive to liberal, democratic societies because they eat away at the intellectual and philosophical foundations upon which all of our institutions are built, namely empirical, science-based methodologies. Christianity has largely been castrated in most civilised countries through centuries of struggle and sacrifice, whereas Islam is still taken WAY too seriously in WAY too many countries.

Islam proclaims exactly the same magical bullshit about Mohammad being a divine messenger and asserts it in EXACTLY the same way Christianity does - with ZERO evidence to back it up other than the fantastical scribblings of semi-literate desert dwellers.

You promise a quicker way to burn the world down, so let's hear it.

I didn't promise a quicker way to burn the world down, rather I noted my observation of destructive forces that are pushing toward that end.

Im not sick. Think I made that pretty clear. They dont cheer for terrorist attacks the same way I wont go out and cheer this guy. They know its what they want, but they cant PUBLICALLY say it. They cheer for him on the inside.

they are literaly suffering too from those same terrorist groups , I doubt they are even cheering them on the inside

>empirical, science-based methodologies
Barely. The more you learn about science, the more you realize how politicized everything is, and always has been.

What you're saying about islam compared to christianity isn't true mostly. The sect that takes scripture literally is Salafism, which has only recently grown, due to KSA pushing it for strategic reasons. Christianity and islam have had similar attitudes to science. They both funded it and were divinely inspired to seek objective truth.

I'm not religious obviously, and some modern (evangelical) sects seem backwards in the case of evolution, but their traditions also protect them from a lot of fashionable pseudoscience. (Mostly in economics and psychology nowadays.)

im with you buddy, some people are just to fucking scared to admit it.

ISIS mostly targets the shia
If you're sunni you're pretty safe.

>Barely. The more you learn about science, the more you realize how politicized everything is, and always has been

Total bollocks. Human methods and institutions are always going to be open to some sorts of influences and biases, but science produces shit. Science works. If it didn't, we wouldn't be having this conversation on the products of scientific endeavour. We'd still be dying of our teeth in our 30s. Is it perfect? Hell no, but as far as methods of endeavour go for understanding physical reality science has everything else beat hands down. This isn't to say poetry, humanities, and all other avenues of human philosophies don't have value, but none of them can claim to be able to better understand our the physical reality in which we live.

I agree with the rest of what you say to an extent, but the fact remains that mystical, meta-physical thinking is an absolute polar opposite to an evidence-based, empirical scientific method. THIS is what our society is based on, not mysticism.