In the last class of high school (2 years ago; so every pic is of 18 or 19 y.o...

In the last class of high school (2 years ago; so every pic is of 18 or 19 y.o. ofc I have older ones but much less and for obvious reasons we will omit those here), when the spring hit, I've started to take creeps of everything possible. My reasoning was "I don't have much to loose and I will possibly never get such sights ever again". So whenever a girl I knew came to school in a skirt or something, I was capturing it.

The apogee was on last exams. I have hundreds of photos from just those few days... Here's an example.

It's been two years ago and I still fap to this collection quite often. The best thing is that I have many social media or ex. prom pictures of most of those girls.

As for example: I have hundreds of photos of those legs taken on different occasions. Face is included on some of them, but even if it wasn't, I still have some social media photos etc.

I will post some examples in this thread, but mind that I post only such pics that aren't risky to me. Meaning no face, no telling background, nothing.

The problem is the following: I totally understand why no one posts such collections but I'd like to get more of such stuff so badly...

Does anyone have such a fetish?
I'd like to get in contact with someone who actually has a similar collection. my kik is gospelx. Trust me and I'll trust you - we exchange, we dirtytalk, we do whatever, but photos... everything stays between us.

Attached: 45565446.jpg (2592x1944, 1.12M)

did you upskirt any?

i only have what i have found on b but for the love of god - and my hard on please post more - I'd love to cum all over her legs and watch it drip down...

Attached: 123542.jpg (2592x1944, 1.1M)

instant save!

bump

No. I didn't risk THAT much. Mind I had just my phone and I was taking those ex. while talking with a girl (like ex. on this pic). Didn't try to move my phone under a skirt, holding it in my hand was already weird.

Attached: IMG_20130507_113845.jpg (2592x1944, 916K)

bump

Attached: 1546041849546.jpg (805x1181, 481K)

yeah makes sense

holy shit OP if you're wondering why you don't get any pussy, this is probably it.

but keep posting OP

personally i like the fact that he has rationalised his actions. And who's to say he doesn't get fucked?

Well did you get any good ones you can share.

LOL actually I have a gf for more than a year now and that's the main reason I don't take creeps anymore.

Doesn't change the fact that shots like this make me diamond. TBH when Ive met this girl some time ago in a club I just had to go the toilet to jerk off. After dancing with her and thinking how many times I did it and that I'm going to. And that she has no idea.

Attached: IMG_20130508_120519.jpg (1944x2592, 836K)

fucking hot, i hear you bro

Attached: 1546372253570.jpg (1171x968, 191K)

wait. is this a creep of your gf or girl in your class?

these sticks are great! got more of her?

I do rationalise, much. I know I'm a strong fetishist but I have this one rule: as long as something pleases me but isn't a risk, that someone would be hit by it, it's ok. That's why I don't (or didn't - it's a bit different now, I've simply promised my gf) find ex. taking a pic like this while talking with a girl, wondering how good shots I'm getting, going straight to the toiler, jerking off and coming back to continue the talk. As long as she doesn't know...

Well I can't share best ones. That's the thing. Screw risking me getting into trouble. I wouldn't like to expose any of those girls even when I don't have contact with most of them. That's why I post only shots showing only legs here.

They do get millions of bonus points, if u have them in quantities... Personally I like to juxtapose face social media pics with creeps on my screen...

Attached: IMG_20130411_114904.jpg (2592x1944, 954K)

loving your work - more?

Soo...he was behind all that!?

Attached: sz2bxfei3lx95kkck228162260800.jpg (1638x1183, 117K)

hmmm i might try that. so far only creeped my wife and i cum to them later, at the time sounds v hot

Actually this one is neither, just a random encounter from other class of my year, but why?

brilliant picture, shame you wont post faces but i understand why, got more with crossed legs?

ah thanks. just for organizing what i save

kik gospelx

Srsly no one else does/did this?

post their face also bro (social media pics)
this is amazing.