What do you think about the shootings in new zealand?

what do you think about the shootings in new zealand?

Attached: 549846266165632.jpg (233x131, 26K)

Regardless, it's no excuse to promote a terrorist video on Yea Forums.

A tradgedy being milked by people from every walk of life to further their agenda when the bodies are still warm.

the shooter is a hero for preventing so many child rapes and murders, going to send him money to his canteen when he's in prison so he can be a little more comfy

Attached: 1552727610622.jpg (1024x641, 101K)

I think he knows what he's doing...

Attached: memelord guncontrol.jpg (1125x237, 78K)

Attached: memelord manufest.jpg (597x269, 48K)

More like a dark comedy livestream dood

Attached: dark-humor-is-like-food-not-everyone-gets-it-justnorthkoreathings-3603712.png (500x459, 117K)

dark humor is like kids with cancer, they never get old

Those sandniggers deserve everything they got coming to them. New Zealand is just the beginning.

>
*an hero

also kys

how can you not like bill murray you fucking monster

Attached: 1476512009037.png (174x188, 38K)

>kys
new

lol, whats with the 'OK' symbol? is that a legit white power symbol? that is shopped right? why would anyone go to the trouble of shopping that?

Pretty fucked up. If that faggot actually wanted to fight radical muslims, he should have gone to the ME. Instead, he kills defenseless members of his own community while spouting "LE EBIN TRULL :DDD" tier memes. Of course, retard incel virgins worship him, just like they did with elliot, but they are to be disregarded.

It turns me on and I always wanted to know what it was like to go on a shooting rampage...

This somewhat satisfied by itch for now.

wow is this going to be the new fb/ig celeb furfag thread?

i dont think the OK hand gesture was shopped, he's trolling people, his manifesto has a direct 4chn reference

u been waiting all day for the perfect thread to post that in? well good job. ya found it. welcome to Yea Forums

We need another Mr. Tarrant to do this to the Somalis in Minnesota.

Really? who is reporting that? i havent read that.

goddamn ur right

Attached: 1552733032193.jpg (1200x740, 188K)

your dead kiddo

Cry harder

Terrible, tbh, but I am equally bothered by the media proliferating this Aziz the hero bullshit. It simply didn't happen at all.

good entertainment

shamefull but justified

The guy was a fucking retard.

yo seriously i been at fucking work. i hadn't read that shit. i just heard a mosque got shot

look at what he accomplished though, thats just inspiring i tell you what.

Fuck off

What did he accomplish?

Video is real but the video gunman was mop-up man. Most of them were dead before he arrived and guys at door were in on it. Wouldn't you be running if you saw an armed guy dressed like a commando strolling up. But their attitude was more "yo, dude" before they were shot.

he stopped a fuck-ton of murders and child rapes for starters, also those mosques were actually know by the nz goverment to have been radicalizing people who would have carried out their own attacks.

yeah,why else would people who arent from new zealand give a shit.liberals and donald trump are wetting their pants at another opportunity to throw the constitution into the trash can again

anyone have link for full manifesto? I'm not able to find one

anyone have link for full manifesto? I'm not able to find one.

Yea, seriously though, what did he accomplish?

The birth rate ideas in his manifesto are spot on correct but he made no mentio of the zog making me wonder if it might be a false flag. He pissed off a lot of westerners with some of the signs on his guns (ie not all Turks are muslims and many are against it and in a way on his side, he grouped them all together. Same with his comments in his manifesto - even the nazis werent this exclusive). He was just a nutcase that snapped, lets hope his message about birthrates and the decline of the west does get out.
As for the dead muslims: who gives a fuck. Each and every one of them were in that building because they hate western civilization and want islam to spread like the cancer it is.

You are fucking late, how about talking about something new?

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x226, 614K)

Attached: 1536807056318.jpg (1600x1600, 907K)

he terrorized the terrorists, the irony of it all.

Attached: breifist.gif (320x192, 1.95M)