Sister brought home a muslim boyfriend today and said she wants to learn more about Islam in order to have a better...

Sister brought home a muslim boyfriend today and said she wants to learn more about Islam in order to have a better understanding of his religion. Dad and I hate him cause he's constantly bragging about how peaceful Islam is. We want them to break up so what can I do?

Attached: 1546698704599.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
iqrasense.com/quranic-tafsir/prophet-muhammad-was-sent-as-an-example.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol hope she gets pregnant with his superior afro arab seed

This picture is unexpectedly hot

OP you are already a faggot so just seduce him and then he will be stoned.

Kick his ass, tie him up, throw him in a trunk. Take him out to a field in the middle of nowhere preferably down bumpy roads. Pour gas on him, then pull out a lighter, and smoke a cigarette. Then leave him there.

Wait until he is at the mosque and then you’ll know what to do.

mohammad was a nonce who got little boys to scrub his dirty balls, he fondled his 9 y.o. wife and genocided entire towns. islam is just misunderstood.

Attached: 1538766674753.jpg (859x607, 46K)

OP here, everytime I tell her that she is just calling me rasicst and small minded.

reported for terrorist threat

Why dont you take your made up story and drown it with yourself in a mix of self pity and rum?

if anyone is going to redpill you on islam it's Bill the Kaffir Warner.
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

mohamad is just a messenger they dont worship him

Attached: 06ae9f779caf38adf66e1a87703c2928c9fc99374e41c88befa1dbca5d21e18b.jpg (625x760, 65K)

Just serve pork everytime

Start to learn how to fight, subscribe to a box club and then beat the shit out of him, be the alpha male every white man should be.

I meant pray with him and get to know the fella. Don’t know what you were thinking.

and this is relevant because?

Attached: 1531611004259.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Just say that Muhammad was a pedophile warlord who fucked pigs and goats and that believing that he literally flew to heaven on a winged horse is pants on head retarded, and let him demonstrate in person how peaceful Islam is.

tell that to the FBI.. your IP is already being investigated and you know Yea Forums always assists the FBI

They don't worship him, but they consider him to be the perfect human. Insulting Muhammad usually leads to decapitation.

OP this

henlo this is efbeaye we got your report and we just want to tell you to fuck off you daft cunt, stop wasting our time

Attached: 1531293758341.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Reported to NSA

Not gonna let this world become a shithole

You're really a complete faggot like honestly.. God I fucking hate you

youre trying to invalidate him based on a secondary aspect of his religion
>bible says you can whip slaves as long as they dont die
>all christians are degenerate
muslims believe that mohamad was the messenger of god not that he was a perfect man and we should do everything he did , much like christians view jesus

just tell him he cant touch her before mariage or he'll never go to paradise

Invest in some MAGA gear

Oh look.
Another "friend or family member is involved with people associated with current political events" thread.
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Daily reminder that Muslims are actually worshiping a space rock.

Attached: What-is-the-Black-Stone-of-Mecca-GeologyPage.jpg (800x451, 72K)

reported

nice taqiyaah there cunt. koran says mohammad is the perfect human being and everyone should copy him. also, if allah chose this piece of shit to be his prophet then it says a lot of allah and his fucked up thinking.
Quran (Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 21) Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad SAW) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much.

Your dad clearly didn't know how to raise children, He obviously failed with his daughter if we're even having this discussion, though there may be hope for your sister... I doubt it though if she's this retarded.

Secretly feed him bacon in his meal then tell him about it afterward. When he then assaults you play ignorant and have him thrown in prison.

im gonna make christchurch look like a fucking joke

Attached: 1536524619510.jpg (1691x1243, 337K)

It's the 1500 year old version of goatse

Don't insult another persons religion unless you read their texts and understand it all.

That being said, the story is always the same. The boy seeks out a kuffar (dirty non-muslim). He can do whatever he wants with her, sexually, because she doesnt count as human (this is why muslims hit on non-muslim women, they arent human so it doesnt count as premarital sex). Once she is converted she will be muslim and the sex and gifts will stop until marriage. At that point, her only purpose in life will be to make as many muslim babies as possible, while her husband continues having sex with, and attempting to convert, other non-muslim women.

lol so you want me to start pulling the retard teir quotes from the bible so we can argue about interpretations out of context?

Attached: Silly+attractive+people+_11ac6e7a4e4c75b12cc7b79ab34a86c3.png (800x1200, 23K)

Why would I give a shit what the bible says?

where I am from it is a tradition for brothers and/or dads to scare the guy who dates your sister or daughter. Really just the usual stuff like "break her heart, we break your legs" etc.. be creative, be scary and for fucks sake mean it. pro tip: creat a situation in which he gets out of control. like a party where you and your dad have a lot of friends over, then isolate him with an excuse. make him fear for his life. this has nothing to do with race, gender or religion. It´s your family and you stand up for it.

>interpretations out of context
actual muslims agree this is what the verse means. you're such an insufferable piece of shit. also, who gives a fuck what the bible says? we are talking about islam. iqrasense.com/quranic-tafsir/prophet-muhammad-was-sent-as-an-example.html

And why would that matter if he believes in neither?

this is exactly like judaism... islam is just a copy of the dirty jew religion

It’ll happen all on its own you won’t even need to do anything when he’s trying to coax her into wearing a hijab

Attached: 1552621097429.jpg (1036x1200, 323K)

Untrue. There is a loophole in their religion that states that non-muslims are not considered people, but animals. Thus, it doesn't count as premarital sex or adultery. Also why many muslim men have sex with animals to relieve sexual frustration.

Attached: 1552764718276.png (1274x1471, 124K)

kikes aren't supposed to take shiksas but okay

Attached: no_media_coverage.png (636x885, 563K)

lol

This

Print this and hang it on your rooms door!
He will understand!

Attached: 21D92CE9-440F-4B90-8745-188FCE0F1C45.jpg (520x494, 62K)

Kill the Sandnigger