LEAVE MY COUNTRY THAT I HAVE ETHNICALLY CLEANSED AND INVADED FROM ANOTHER PEOPLE BEFORE YOU ETHNICALLY CLEANSE AND...

LEAVE MY COUNTRY THAT I HAVE ETHNICALLY CLEANSED AND INVADED FROM ANOTHER PEOPLE BEFORE YOU ETHNICALLY CLEANSE AND ERASE MY PEOPLE FROM THE LAND THAT I HAVE INVADED STOLEN AND ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM ANOTHER PEOPLE WHO HAD THE EXACT SAME CONCERNS WHEN I ETHNICALLY CLEANSED AND ERASED THEM FROM THEIR OWN LANDS

Attached: 1231.png (486x649, 647K)

You are a terrorist promoting your terrorist video and you need to get the fuck off this website. You are bringing every law enforcement agency here. It's not worth having you here. Fuck off.

People who try to justify this man are plain brain-dead. People who say "they deserved it" or that they don't feel bad BC of Muslim terrorists attacks as well.

They deserved it

hey guys should I slam my dick in my desk drawer as to get high?

lol fuck off

Attached: 20190317_164624.jpg (698x816, 164K)

yes, works great if you ate some shrimps before.

Probably they are just trolls. Only a few are racist cucks living in their moms basement

You'll be relying on those "brain-dead" individuals to keep you alive in 200 years once the demographics swing

mimimi

Fuckin kek

Check out this guy. He's got it all figured out.

Shut up cuck. If any of those muslim
Faggots came to my home city in poland I’d burn their fucking house down.

OP provides evidence that shows the shooter is historically correct.
OP then says, "Now stay quiet while we kill you." is a good thing.

I think your point failed the logic test OP. Try it again with more feeling.

Attached: devil-snl-47.0.0.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

I think we're past benefit of the doubt. This post is ironic but I'd say the majority of posters giving praise are genuine and probably coming from guys my dads age.

Take your goat. Get on the boat.

Attached: 1549388581365.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Ikr You couldn't make shit up.

I'll be dead by then.

Lol ikr

Europe is for the Europeans

>In Australian media, a picture began to emerge of a young man who grew up with computers as his best friends, lost in a world of violent video games, uncomfortable around girls.

he was mad because he couldn't get any pussay

Attached: MC2VLGSIYEI6TE6QMTN46OF2IE.jpg (1484x814, 54K)

Anyone got the picture from the website about how the mosque he chose, wasn't a random mosque and had been a known and active hotbed for terrorism? It had something to do with a local NZ/Aussie guy (I can't remember if he was NZ) and anyways, he was white and converted to Islam and was known to be a radical, he apparently attended that same Mosque. Also, I don't need a million replies of your guys' opinion, Just stating facts that many seem to overlook.

Did you not read the first three words?

Fucking retard incels.

If this guy didn't have white kids and a wife, he's part of his own self perceived problem and not a solution.

Lekcje juz odrobione?

Yes, goy! Keep perpetuating that as long as you can!

Tell the muslims that. They're everywhere outside of their sandbox.

Attached: 20160507_blp517.jpg (595x335, 76K)

Perpetuating what exactly?

His manbaby hypocrisy?

You're a psycho.

fuck that shit. POST MORE VIDEO LINKS

FUCK THIS SHITTY SITE

>Poland

You aren't white. Polacks need stop pretending. Hitler put you in the gas chambers with the Jews and Gypsies.

Who's got a link to the video

*tips fedora*

Theync . Com

So he was an incel cuck lol. Probably lost his crush to a superior Muslim immigrant dick and was salty about it. Keep crying bitches.

as if a fuckin belief had something to do with, what your home is.
Some of them don't consider europe their home and do live here just to get tax money. They believe they're entitled to it, since europeans have taken so much from them in colonial times. But this is not because they're muslim, but because they're african criminal thugs.
Syrians for instance are pretty chill people. They're not migrants tho, but refugees and are likely to go back to syria, if assad is fucked over or (unlikely) amnestizes them.

Muslims don't want to live in a Slav-hole anyway, it's a step down.

This

Thanks fellow crusader

Australia and New Zealand are ethnically cleansed? So the there are no Aboriginal and Maori people alive? Another conspiracy uncovered.

WHITE PEOPLE GO BACK TO EUROPE. AUSTRALIA FOR US ABOS.

Attached: download.jpg (296x170, 10K)

Attached: 5C82D15F-882B-4152-9E8E-0B470D969CAF.jpg (1346x1013, 227K)

Attached: 302B5B2A-991F-4595-B95D-ED908462B98F.jpg (1536x1024, 233K)

His name is Brenton Tarrant.

Attached: kkekk.jpg (612x612, 36K)

you mean war and invading was the norm for the world for 2000 years and he did what he can to keep on the winning side?

no shit

sounds kinda like moot, except moot was more into anime not vidya

He never said anything about the Maori.
Yes New Zealand was colonised by Europeans. Do you think that improved the living standards of the Maori?
Do you think it was bad for the Maori?
On one hand you seem to be implying that mass immigration negatively effected the native population and on the other that mass immigration of Muslims is OK.
An Islamic takeover of New Zealand would be detrimental to the lives of the Maori and European New Zealanders

Attached: hisnameis.jpg (347x145, 12K)

I resent that. It's perfectly possible to be like that and not turn into a terrorist. Just gotta accept yourself and don't be so ashamed of it

Not the pollack, but the reason why Poland was targeted was because it was a hotbed of Jews and gypsies and it was logical to assume for the expansion of the fatherland. It wasn't the polish people that were targeted specifically but the polish jews; which their were a lot of. In prison even the skins will take polls they give them a lot of shit but they are white