I have a question for any pedos/hebos

>From age 7-12 I was raped and molested a lot of times
>Different people
>Family, friends family, teachers, few strangers
>Snap at age 12-ish and start punching everyone
>Pedos/hebos still keep showing up
>Crazy enough to keep them away at least
>Still get phone calls and shit

So, is there usually like a network in the town or something? It can't all just be coincidence.
Is it just a curse laid on me by some witch? Help me out here.

Attached: vlcsnap2018030922h40m47s836.jpg (1280x738, 281K)

Are you seriously telling me there aren't any lonely pedo fags on Yea Forums who doesn't have anything to do anyway?

Where do you live?

As a former goth who dealt with a lot of abuse victims I can only tell you that people who were abused usually have a certain uhm "aura" about them which those kind of people just sense. Kind of a victim aura. If you break out of that - and you seem to have managed - this will go away.

North Sweden (I got raped before the arabs came kek)

I've been thinking about the whole aura thing, but how does it manage to attract like half the pedos in the city? Easy prey?

Well... the other poster is right in that child molestors/rapists scout for easy targets.

Hard to say exactly what it coulda been without knowing a lot more about ya.

You only get referred to the network if you cum multiple times during. So I mean it's ok since you orgasmed.

This, timid anons who hold their elbows, walk a certain way, won't go into further details ; they are prey for the predators.

Attached: images.jpg (154x326, 9K)

fighters are tighter, you silly goose

Seems reasonable, I guess. However, the fact that they had personal information leads me to believe that some sort of network existed.

Yeah, I kinda just rolled the dice on the thread, I realise that it's hard to give an answer with this little info. I don't have any pics atm or anything, either.

Kek
Never orgasmed during a rape, though. I'm not a girl, btw. Sorry to disappoint, chief. I don't know, I never really cared much for it, just not my cup of tea I guess.

Thing is, though, I was psycho as shit. I always walked around really aggressively, picked fights with random people, never really acted like a target (imo).

Okay this made me laugh more than it should.

Actually, being aggressive/violent to people around you makes you an easier target because you're more than likely withdrawn from your family and/or social relationships which makes it easier for them to hurt you with less of a chance of getting caught.

Men du gillar suga?

I don't know. Somehow, I find it hard to imagine that there was a network. At most maybe one guy knew his friend was into something like that, this guy knew someone, ...

Those bastard didn't even give you a reach around? Damn that's harsh bro

>Thing is, though, I was psycho as shit. I always walked around really aggressively, picked fights with random people, never really acted like a target (imo).
Your demeanor still wasn't normal and you probably stood out for that reason. People who pick fights aren't always strong guys wanting to beat people up. It's the same as with listening to extreme metal - quite a few people do it to cover up their severe insecurity. I think this could have been the case, but I'm talking out my backside.

Oh. How did I not think of this one... Good point. I have to say, though:
>tfw I beat up some of them when I suddenly grew about 2 houses
Revenge is the best drug on the planet

Nä, för mycket Kongo-flashbacks för min smak, chefen.

Probably, I was thinking "network" being anything from 4-20 guys/gals with old fat screen monitors. A lot of families run a lot in this place, though, so we can't rule out the conspiracies.

I know, right? They didn't call back, either. Not even dinner first, a lot of the time. (Just wanna add that getting dinner first, then slowly realizing that something is up, and then you get raped. It's the suspense that kills me)

Yeah, stick out I did. I did also do all this to protect myself, I suppose they smell the fear. I do stick by me being completely nuts, though, like there has to be a safer and easier bet, than the kid who walks around pumped full of adrenaline. Also:
>tfw metalhead

...and then you get raped, is worse than just getting raped*

>Yeah, stick out I did. I did also do all this to protect myself, I suppose they smell the fear. I do stick by me being completely nuts, though, like there has to be a safer and easier bet, than the kid who walks around pumped full of adrenaline. Also:
>tfw metalhead
Truth be told the best thing to do would be to be self assured. It took me many years to get to that point, but the goal should be pic related. Be an island, don't let anyone affect you unless you choose to. Don't react strongly to whatever others throw at you. Try to be unmoving, don't shift yourself to accomodate or senselessly oppose others. This way, you have an aura of determination, and this will most likely completely erase that victim aura. Again, talking out of my backside.

Attached: unfuckwithable-adj-when-youre-truly-at-peace-and-in-touch-41939443.png (500x389, 126K)

>"Northern Sweden"..
Större stad eller byhåla?

Thanks supportive user
I'm on my way there now. Finally getting into therapy and doing it because I want to, I already feel much better. It took a huge scary revelation for me to finally snap back into reality. Feels gut, Mann.

Svår fråga när man är Norrlänning. Nej men det är en utav städerna.

And then there are those people who take those kids in just because they know they're easy victims. Good point.

maybe you deserve it and the arabs are saving your shit country lol

Sometimes I look at them as compliments. Also, at least the arabs are doing something. Our government has been shit for years, and the biggest public outcry has been angry articles in the newspapers. Swedes are in general too afraid of confrontation to even say "excuse me" if they have to pass by someone. Nobody says anything loud, but we are all incredibly racist on the inside. Go drink with a swedish person, and ask them about race, it's amazing.

I don't understand how this kind of shit can happen.

I know of nobody raped and molested, much less by multiple people.

Do you have a sign over your head "Molest me I wont tell?"

Im inclined to think you are just a whore and invited it on yourself.

Therapy is a good idea. At the very least it's someone who can be totally objective about your situation. Anyone else will be subjective to varying degrees. Hey, best of luck to you!

>In my experience
Well, different experiences, chief.

Maybe they have a rating app like urbanspoon but for kids.

I don't believe you, post a pic please, are you female or male?

It's not an aura, you dumb fuck. It's body language and mannerisms. Unless aura is dumbfuck-speak for body language and mannerisms.

>Unless aura is dumbfuck-speak for body language and mannerisms.
I think it is. I honestly think shamans were the smart bullshitters in their tribes.

Hey thanks, user! Therapist is super bro dude who cracks jokes but still manages to be professional as fuck. I think I'll do okay.

Lol. Am now imagining some sort of reality show with pedos and their boys.

Aha, I knew you were lurking around this thread, pedo. Like I said earlier in the thread, I don't have any pics atm and I'm not driving 1 hour to get them. I'm a guy.

I think it is dumbfuck for body language and mannerisms. Some people probably see it as something spiritual, though, I'm sure.

>I know of nobody raped and molested, much less by multiple people.
You do, the people in your life just aren't going to discuss those things with an aspie.

i'm no homo, but coming to site filled with pedos and posting this only makes you a target for pedos

What are they gonna do, ask me what I'm wearing? I'm over 20 now, so pedos aren't exactly interested anymore.

>I'm over 20

thread over, i'm sure that's a definite boner killer

Har du misshandlat någon än? Kolla på i saw the devil för inspiration. Norrland är ändå hyfsat laglöst.

Men ja, dom snackade troligen.

Attached: BonyImpoliteAmurminnow-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 498K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1552856792600.png (222x293, 148K)

Pedos answer the question do you congregate together or are you territorial? OP wants to know and so do I

Sorry to ruin your fap, pedos.

Den enda lagen man ser är trafikpoliserna som stoppar EPA-traktorer och mopeder. Det finns fan ingen lag här. Jag har nästan bara slagits känns det som, så ja. Mest troligt så kände någon någon. Folk här hemma är fanimej speciella.

Aren't there any natgeo shows or something?

Actually, aura is lacking a proper English word for the German "Ausstrahlung". Could be presence, perhaps, or radiance. Idk.

There's not much research into genes/psych of pedos and even less entertainment pieces explaining

Oh, cool. Thanks educational user, I just thought it was some random saying tbh.

I know... There was some show I watched about how Canada is doing some Clockwork Orange shit with pedos. IIRC they recreate the molestation scenario in some program, and if the pedo closes his eyes, I think the headset recognised that his eyes were closed and started making noise or some shit like that. That whole system scared me more than the actual pedophiles did back in the day. There is also a slight chance that all those hits to my head really did a number on me, and I'm mixing stuff up.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 448.jpg (550x545, 34K)

Of course its a network are you retarded? Jesus christ the absolute state of newfags.