POSSIBLE CONTROVERSIAL THREAD. NEED HELP

POSSIBLE CONTROVERSIAL THREAD. NEED HELP.

OK, joined a teen dating site with a fake profile because I'm fucking sad and alone apparently. Started talking to girl who showrd interest in genuine conversation, felt bad, showed her my real self and admitted I'm actually 25, she doesn't care and we keep talking, we meet a few times, last time we met we kissed, she wants to have sex but I don't want to go to prison.

What do? Pic related. Girl in question.

Attached: IMG_20190317_185613.jpg (1080x1259, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mylolcom-teen-dating-website-playground-3103803
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How old is she? Can you wait it out?
Who else knows?

need more pics for science

Not op but the image looks like it was taken in a girl's changing room, so probably still at school

Op obviously doesn't want to help science cure cancer.

unless thats a miniature phone, you found yourself one of them "new age girls"

She's 15 currently. Where I live legal age is 16. Her birthday isn't until fucking December. Even if she was 16. A 25 year old fucking a 16 year old ain't exactly a good look?

Ergh, I dunno. Fuck I'm torn.

what site was it?

gotta be honest i did some illegal stuff myself, and, if the girls is okay with you, i dont think you would have any problems, do it

Know agirl whos bf is 26 and she is 16 sooo I'd smash.

Jesus Christ op. Worth the risk. How old?

nonce stop

Name of the site op cause I'm 19 and quite desperate and looking over my options

Stop that, mentally you are probably very far apart. That girl probably has no idea who she is. This is going to end poorly if you do choose to hang out eith her.

OP again.

When we kissed my hands were all over that ass and she didn't mind at all. I couldn't help myself. I mean, look at it! But shit I know things can go south fast with this, she could easily go to the police or something?

Don't send nudes to each other. Never sext in any way. Don't do anything that would implicate you are fucking. Courts would have to prove you fucked her and that would require DNA proof so rubber up until she's legal and for fuck sakes never I mean never piss her or her parents off or they'll go to the cops.

If her parents ever found out, though, they'd fuck you over for sure

Most bullshit larp of the day

I'm 36 and my girlfriend is 18. Fuck the look if it's legal

Develop it into a long term relationship then wait till december, ya nonce.

She wants you..

just fuck her allready.. also datingsite for teens? tell me more

it wont be worth it in the long run, for all you know her dad could be the psycho type or she could change her mind and report you to the police

Im about to turn 26 and i would fuck a 16 yo OP
just make sure she's in love with you so you can make her your slave

you should tell her that you will stay in touch until what you two do is within the law

I joined Mylol.com

But be warned, some of the girls on there would have you questioning your morals.

- OP

You dumb nigger. You have to choose
>1.Do illegal shit (feelsgood) and go to jail only to get raped by Daquan(feelsbad)
or
>2.Wait until legal and fully enjoy(feelsverygood) but there is still a possibility that she'll get bored and dump you (feelsfuckingbad)

mylol is great for finding jailbait to fuck its just like tinder for girls under 18

Here's an idea mate: Stop being a fucking pedophile you degenerate cunt.

Mylol.com is the site I used.

it's not really a big deal or at least thats what the dad said when we DPed

>But be warned, some of the girls on there would have you questioning your morals.
Explanation?

Definitely a hunnypot. Right? Don't want to be the guinea pig.

lmao you gonna show up to fuck and it's gonna be another grown ass adult

you are an adult. realize that you need to get into your age group and stop being such a faggot.

pedos will be shot here.

Hero

Good response, that last bit is key.

We haven't sent nudes to one another, only thing we've done is kiss and have a little feel of one another bodies

- OP

just fake your age use your real pics if your decent looking / obviously not 30+ and yeah youll score all the little sluts with daddy issues looking for older guys helps if you have a decent beard.

The site looks normal to me. I think I'll join and play the monkey

I'm 39 and I fuck 16-17 year olds all the time. 18 is the legal age here. I say go for it.

I hit the fucking lottery dude

Nice try FBI

I take it back. Looks way to suspicious in the appstore

All I did was use a couple pictures of some random 18 year old guy, faked a bio and just started talking... The website is legit.

- OP

You are cruising for girls on a teen dating app but worried about appearances?

Either you fuck that piece, risk being ass raped in prison, and become a lifelong sex offender or wait it out. What do you want from Yea Forums?

Attached: 02409B4D-7A29-44E1-841B-C749A93459BB.jpg (672x971, 512K)

The app is shit and full of ads. If you wanna use it, it's best to just use the desktop/mobile site. I've never used the app.

- OP

refer her to your "friends" aka us

Thanks for the advice fren.

Attached: 1552768088557.png (715x509, 597K)

She'd run away for sure.

Alright thanks mate

Too young. She'll be a terrible inexperienced lay AND Fuck man, she's still going through puberty. 99% sure her pussy still smells like piss.
If you like jail. Go for it.

What is your secret?

How do you know how a prepubescent pussy smells?

The more we meet, the more we're definitely gonna kiss, touch and eventually fuck I know it.

But have I already gone too far? If I stop talking to her and she gets pissed can she go to the police?

- OP

We got him.

Yes she can so if I were you I wouldn't piss her of.

sigh here we go again
no girl like that would bother to use a dating site app. they don't need to. they get enough attention in the outside world. only single moms and fat chicks use those apps. OP is bullshitting

op is a fed

When I was 23 I was drinking with my buddy at his house. His wife had a younger sister who was 15 at the time and had a major crush on me since she was like 9. Anyway, we get fucked up and everyone goes to bed and I crash on the couch. Woke up by being shaken awake. It was really the little sister riding my dick. I jumped up and was like what the fuck? She starts crying saying she loves me and all that. The point is that I had to stay on her good side and text her and take her calls until she turned 18 for fear that she would tell her mom or someone that we had consensual sex. You really don't want to be in a teenage girl's pocket

i have had my dick in the asshole of 4 minors in the past calendar year.
all girls and all virgins

Do it! I mean it's not rape if she wants to, besides it can be worth it anyway

You need to be very careful user. Your freedom isn't worth the price of pussy.

Attached: 1546567149236.jpg (3000x4260, 1.07M)

She could, but if there's no evidence that anything happened between the two of you, it's very unlikely that any charges are going to be placed. I dont even know why you'd want to be with a girl that young anyway; they're naive and immature and dramatic. It's your choice, though, if you are going through with this, I would take things VERY slowly with her. How do her parents feel about this?

this. teen girls change their mind constantly if u dont show them attention. dont wanna get raped in jail by bubba

wait that year OP, just to be safe, and why is it wierd now and not weird why you went to that website in the first place? your logic is crazy

And they don't tend to keep secrets very well either

If she can wait then fucking wait until she's 16. Then no one can do shit to you. However kissing her already broke the law big time and they'll send you to prison for a real fucking long time if someone finds out. You better hope to shit she can keep a secret or you're fucked big time. Just keep her sweet and keep the physical stuff a minimum as possible

If she tells anyone about that your reputation is fucked nonetheless.

Were there witnesses? Your friend? His wife? No lawyer would charge someone for a girl climbing onto you while your asleep. If anything, she needs some serious mental help.

>A 25 year old fucking a 16 year old ain't exactly a good look?
Ask these two about it

Attached: epstein woody.jpg (634x952, 131K)

what website?

How'd you meet?

where do you meet these girls?

This is either LARP or OP is getting catfished. yea sure that blonde in ur pic realllllllllly wants you

%%test%%

nice dubz

>we meet a few times, last time we kissed
Yep, clearly OP is blind

how about u read the thread u dumb fucking faggot

No witnesses. I told my buddy about it the next day. After telling me I was lucky because she was a little hottie, he was like, you better hope she doesn't tell anyone because her parents were really strict and religious and would send my ass to prison. Which was terrifying. Witnesses or not, a physical examination could provide evidence. Maybe not, I don't know because I didn't cum, but that's nothing I want to even fuck around with

Op you in some shit, this girl is definition of jailbait. Its risky, you'd probably get away with it and nothing coming of it. But there is the chance of prison time and the rest of your future fucked as a result. Honestly, no shes not worth the risk. Check back in with her around December.

We're in school for medical assisting together

>Baby knees

indeed

fuck her its your only chance and she needs that dam dick off yours

Or just keep it to talking. Maybe by December you could have a cute, young, legal girlfriend who is in love with you

i met a girl from there and fucked her in a hotel a few times

just fuck her you massive faggot

Online dating never worked for me. Congratulations on your new-found love interest.

go on... age?

And also, you know how the system is set up. Who would they believe? An innocent 15 year old girl or a 23 year old male? We all know how that would have ended for me

Holy shit she goes to my school. Class cum dump. I even busted a load in her. Pretty sure she has an STD

Trust me, pal. Your family, friends and acquaintances are uncomfortable by the fact your girlfriend is so young and probably think you're disgusting.

prove it faggot

If shes old enough to give birth. Nature days do it.

Now, you may have to contend with the law and people looking at you as if youre scum. But Thats just how people are instructed to think.

So if you favor youself over the opinions of others... Do it.

More pics of this chick OP.

Nah. All I have are brothers so they don't give a shit. My mom is used to me having young girlfriends anyway. That's all the family I have

Congratulations you've been visited by...STATUTORY APE \m/

Attached: 9277686355_5d197aa172_m.jpg (215x240, 23K)

You're not wrong, but people's opinions will put you in prison for the next 20 years. Sitting there thinking about all the pussy you're missing out on for one piece that you knew you shouldn't have done anyway

who gives a shijt you ficking human being

why would he care what other people think?

Fake being gay so that they can't say you were attracted to her.

who gives a shit you fucking human being. Do you honestly think you'd be harming her? Do so that you wont regret later. Fuck what some poorly law says, you are both huamn beings who wholely want something, man the fuck up and stop being a pussy

I hope you enjoy the fantasy enough to make it worth the reality when this all comes crashing down.

you are actually a fucking beta. man the fuck up and fuck that bitch. show her what a real penis is like. and also threaten her if she tells someone. tell her you will murder her or something

1. She was hot, so of course I was attracted to her
2. I see hot underage girls every day. Never try to talk to any of them
3. That was almost 15 years ago. I wouldn't have to lie about it today

you gone goofed,
the MSM are onto you

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mylolcom-teen-dating-website-playground-3103803

thanks FBI

suck my dick nigger, stop acting like sex is bad, shes not a kid

more pics of her op?

What does she look like now?

you seem to know about this stuff. tell us more tips

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

The last time I saw her a few years ago she was one of those pretty faced fat girls

Do it. If it isn't you it'll just be somebody else. And if you really like her and she's still around in a few years your gap won't be a problem anymore.

no you fucking retard ofc not.
you should get some help because that's gross if you are interested in a 15 year old

"a 28-year-old taxi driver from Chelmsford, Essex, was jailed for nine years last year for sexual activity with a 14 and 15-year-old after he used the site to groom young girls"

he used the same site ur on, so prepare to meet the same fate u degen

probably had a wrong skin colour. otherwise he wouldnt be locked up

.....what site is this

God he should at least not wear his trousers like an old dude. That looks horrible.

fucking die or read the thread u imbecile

read the fucking thread idiot but I visited the site and it's shit

Visiting that site isn't a crime, but I'm not going anywhere near that shit bro

I'm 19 so I guess its okay but it rly isn't worth visiting

I feel like it's probably full of bots and old creeps

Lot of gays and a few girls. But they probably aren't girls and they also don't write back.

Yeah, that's how it usually ends up

OP's trolling

Attached: q466192037902.png (923x956, 1006K)

>sex is hard
>sex requires special skill

where did this meme start? Is it just whores trying to pretend like there is some kind of advantage to being a whore?

bump

mods

honeypot confirmed

EVERY HOLE IS A GOAL

OP is gonna get laid everyday, when he goes to prison.

Attached: pepe laughing class.jpg (182x276, 8K)