I'm a high school teacher, AMA

I'm a high school teacher, AMA.
Don't ask if I've ever fucked a student, the answer is no.

Attached: 3515288ef1a98dc0160b2403e902a524_XL.jpg (900x600, 369K)

Which student has the nicest ass?

volleyball girls

do you like the boys as well as the girls?

Ever fap at work?

How many of your students have fucked you ?

but do you ever fantasise?

How many kids dab on you a day?

What subject?

have you ever fucked your colleague?

How many times have you found the Instagrams of the female students using their whole names, and subsequently bashed one out to their feed b/c girls post their racy stuff on Insta rather than on FB.

HOWS THE TEACHER LOUNGE??? THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT OF STUDENTS

As students, yeah. I'm lucky to teach at a place where the kids are generally good. I'm not bi tho if that's what you're asking.

Yeah, especially when I was younger. Now not so much. There was one time I fapped while my students were taking a final. The girl sitting in front of me was basically wearing a small piece of fabric...

On occasion, 17 and 18 year olds are physically adults.

>the break room of a school
I can tell you've never had a job and probably need to leave this website as you must be 18, or older, to even view the content here.

did you and the other teachers ever talk about which kids were hottest?

Math

Once at a teacher party. Little known fact, teachers are humans too.

All the time. They have no sense of privacy, it's great.

>I'm not bi

haha, yeah right, sure, keep telling yourself that fagballs

Sooooo... the lounge sucks huh.

What is the answer to this old Yea Forums Yea Forums brain teaser ?

Attached: What is the answer to this .jpg (1066x323, 68K)

The food's better and the chairs are actually comfortable!

Never. That's strictly off limits

You ever fuck a student?

do you have a wife? does she know you eye the girls?

How fast do rumors spread about student pregnancy?

What protocols do you, as a teacher, have to follow in regards to student pregnancies?

I took one semester of partial differential equations 20+ years ago, no fucking way I'd remember how to solve that. It probably involves a Fourier transform?

Did you ever masturbate thinking about your students?

"What was your favourite subject in highschool?"
"Graduation"
*Both*
"D'OHHHHOHOHOHOHOHO"

Attached: Statler_Waldorf_muppets_KYM.jpg (800x450, 80K)

>doesn't want to fuck any students

THANKS FOR THE SHIT BORING FUCKING THREAD YOU TURD

What are you high on?
What's your poison...

Attached: XkSEQMje.jpg (334x400, 27K)

Yes, and no she doesn't. Let's keep it that way.

When I'm in the mood, sure. These days you can find a million slutty beach pics of students on insta/vsco/fb

can you tell any difference between teaching a nigger and literally any other race?

Never said I don't want to, I'd just rather keep my job and not go to jail. Case in point, many years ago one of my former students visited me while on break from college and I fucked her.

In my 20+ years I've only taught 2 black kids so it's hard to say. I haven't noticed any differences across races to be honest

Hmmm...So he was behind that!?

Attached: sbjoz4clsjwahk3e8228709796300.jpg (1714x1162, 177K)

I wish I could teach wherever the fuck you are, 70% of the kids I teach are niggers

Does your school have protocols in place for a possible school schooting? If Yes, what do you need to do as a teacher.

have you ever fucked a student?

I teach at a predominantly white, rich, suburban school. There's really no gang violence or anything like that but we have our problems too. Rich kids have too much money to spend so a lot of kids do drugs. A lot of them are also depressed.

Yeah, we have lockdown procedures. My responsibility is to protect my students at all cost.

Is there a major difference in teaching niggers and for example whites?

How do I integrate the function 1/(1+x^2) from negative infinity to positive infinity?

Well first of all that's an improper integral so think about taking limits to plus/minus infinity. The antiderivative is arctan, which has horizontal asymptotes at plus/minus pi/2. So it's pi.

Whites are way more likely to be interested in the lessons. Niggers can barely follow the lessons. Mind you, I teach elementary, so the concepts aren't terribly hard. The problem is that niggers think differently than whites, so you need to make them think in a different way.

Has one of your students ever committed suicide, and how did you feel on losing one of your students?

did you ever fuck a student?

Attached: 1531473489539.jpg (419x249, 66K)

OP here, shit just came up and I gotta go. Nice chatting with you all

Nice

What happens to the drugs that get confiscated from kids at school?
Do you guys call dibs on them or what?

What region of the US do you teach in? You sound like you might have been one of my teachers, or at least nearby.

Do you ever catch yourself looking up thr girls skirts or shorts? Or down their shirts at their big titties? Ever have to hide your stiffy during class? Do you jaxkoff at home thinking about all that young pussy?

OP you should have used vocaroo or something, because there's no way to tell what replies are yours.

How many panties do you see in a day?
and what is the unladen velocity of a swallow?

this is true

Attached: 17334056_235275566879982_2589585058641739776_n.jpg (640x640, 83K)

That's so hot. I've never had any teachers attractive enough to mess around with. The two I did like though, I loved getting thier attention. But most of them were super old, cranky, and like 80% of them were women :(

That's unfortunate, my girlfriend hated going to an all nigger school. She said most of then wouldn't even go to school, were fucking racist, and bullied the shit out of her. It sounds like a fucking hell hole. People wonder why places that are highly populated by blacks never succeed.