Why havent democrats and donald trump called for the banning of shotguns yet...

why havent democrats and donald trump called for the banning of shotguns yet.are they not as black and scary looking as assault rifles? whats the matter libtards,you always whine about ar 15's but this guy shot your beloved muslims to death with a shotgun

Attached: new-zealand-shooting-video-livestream.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
theync.com/repost-new-zealand-mosque-shooting.htm
theync.com/full-17min-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-pov-video.htm?fbclid=IwAR0srmjeZmgtihlPECxpyr8mrOB6l213I0zS3CPEQOFvgFbxCTPirtA0gQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't ban the boomstick user :)

also,i feel like if this guy entered a church or a synagogue and did the same thing,half the people bitching about it wouldnt even care.just like how libtards always ignore the violence that palestine does to israel

This.
Sometimes i wish some hero out there would plow down an entire coffee shop full of libtards.

You’re dumb

>libtards

eh,im pretty disapointed with republicans though.donald trump passes 2 gun control laws.with little to no outrage,meanwhile.everytime obama even mentioned gun control.they threw a fit

i guess its alright when the idiot republican does it.but not when the big bad black democrat wants it

The only people complaining about Israel are democrats.

Are you actually retarded and need your question answered?

imagine being this retarded

>6 people shot with shotguns
>90 shot with AR
>why aren't they campaigning for banning shotguns?
You're dumb.

Fuck you cunts that think this ok. Take your fucking waste of a life and turn into something useful. A corpse. Fuck the nazism you impose you loli jerking Hitler ass sniffing faggot.

>trumptard logic

>muslim does terrorist attack

>lets ban muslims

>christians do crusade

>dont want to ban christianity

i guess you dont want your shitty liberal ideology applied to everything

Wheres the video

>trying to use a 1000 year old event to make a modern point

wow.

I like how it's in New Zealand but you want badass America to do something about it.

same shit,different religion

Join Discord
Everyone knows that girls are so much happier and live better lives than guys so why don't you come take hrt and become a girl, it's just that easy! *
discord
.gg/JrAtHxk

>badass america

lol,america isnt badass.its far from it,might as well be a shitty pussified liberal country now with the cunts they want running it

theync.com/repost-new-zealand-mosque-shooting.htm

theync.com/full-17min-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-pov-video.htm?fbclid=IwAR0srmjeZmgtihlPECxpyr8mrOB6l213I0zS3CPEQOFvgFbxCTPirtA0gQU

Sound like a liberal son. I'm glad scrawny motherfuckers like you exist so I can plow your sister without a real fight.When the civil war arrives you will be the first among many to be shot down by superior firepower!

LETS GO AMERICA!

muted

>superior firepower

what? your gonna throw a bottle of moonshine at me while you grin with your 2 teeth.its funny how you retards elected a president who has did more for gun control then 8 years of obama.yet you still support him and act like its no big deal when you were forming militias and arming yourself to the teeth everytime obama even mentioned the words gun control

have fun thinking im a liberal though

Kill ALL religious, atheist and agnostic.

nah son lol

We must abolish the internet and leave strixtly utilitarian purposes all these people that the mosern wold left behind relgated to their basements and piss bottles are so bitter the world isnt tailor made with guns and lolis all this hate cause they cant kill mame and rape at will lol fat nexkbearded gaybos even if you have a freidn or gf yoy should still off yourself as u inevitably will when the internet landscape changes

Why mention Barry's race?

Your all pussy cunts esp fright winders with guns lol civil war with nukes and u.s. Army in existence yes keep dreaming. Even wthout them in the way you fat fags with your small arms would not be able to take a single city blacks in the ghetto would easily repell you all with minimal weapons and effort keep living in your dream world fat ugly faciat fucks. Ps im white young goodlooking and fit with a huge hea y donkey dick king size balls and a six pack and I love my minoritie brethren and know full well what were capable of compared to racist basement dwellers who have had everything handed to them all the big bad govmt that you hate would need to do is kill the power to the suburbs and u fags will be broight to your kneeeees

Is this English?

i dont know,americans seem to think thats an important qualification for a president

Anyone has a webm of the shooting ?

Greasy finger english you whore

Is it? Why didn't they pick Ben Carson, then?

Ok.. You sound upset

None of you are really ready for violence good day losers

>said the internet badass

Funny how your words are little of use to stop more upcoming violence.

because he was a republican

why do think kanye west gets so much shit? they dont want black people to support republicans.you have to be a fucking retard to not believe that 95 percent of obama's supporters only supported him because "muh president is black"

I guess I don't know because not Amerifat. Just curious my friend.

u mad

The internet badass grounded in reality who lives in the hood owns no guns doesnt need one and def aint worried about bigots with guns. start something you folks will be initiating the social cleansing we deserve you absolutely will be the ones to go..u.s. Standing in the world is due to wane anyway once the free ride is over for you ppl violence is the last thing youll be calling for you will be missing to good old cozy days of woofing on the internet and abundances of food and necessities

>not amerifat

well,why do you think your opinion matters then.worry about your own shit country

>Ban all weapons including bread knives like the UK.
>Ban flashlights or lasers either because it could hurt people’s eyes.
>Ban offensive speech.
>No talking at all.
>Ban life. No living allowed.

You got a loicince fer that life mate.

>ban offensive speech

yeah,trumptards already did this with their crying about the media

God bless the russian coopted republican party amirite? Surely they wna make it so you fat subhumans can continue to live in the burbs subsidized by the government that you hate rite?

>yeah,trumptards already did this
Try again.

Come back when you can pass basic English.

>try again

nope,have fun throwing fits over the media kid.im sorry,but in 2020 you'll be reminded that americans care more about the constitution and not your feelings.fuck off to the democrats where you belong

should have listened faggots

Attached: wojak lee.gif (645x773, 16K)

Look at me I take my time to spell check on a random internet page that will cease to exist in a few mins. Look at my literacies bro

He dropped the shotgun within seconds of entering the door and used an AR15 with a bump stock.

>with a bump stock

lol,see trumptards.even when made illegal people can still get them.so much for your "but bump stocks need to be banned!,my feeling are more important then your freedoms"

Imagine how many lives he saved by purging those disgusting mudslimes from his country
I'm hoping he doesn't suffer in prison

Funny how the american empire is almost over, going to be fucking epic once you ppl have real problems that subsidixed u.s. Dollars cant fix. But the people looting it are white fake christian and strongly suspected of loli tendencies so I can identify with them and act like im taking part getting rich and can jet outta here when things get sticky right alongside my fvorite old white liar but tell me them sweet little lies I love it I feel like im finally part of something yaaaay

that hero did prevent many child rapes and murders, i hope i can send him money in prison

The Crusades were defensive wars against Muslim expansion, you uneducated brainlet. They were not terror attacks and they happened a 1000 years ago.
Christianity has changed Islam hasn't

t.atheist

So ez

Attached: 1524209331877m.jpg (724x1024, 102K)

I voted for Trump
I don’t like the progressives and I think a lot of them are pretty terrible people
But I do not believe that they deserve to die in a mass shooting, nor would I wish it upon them. To do so is simply wrong.

Who's going to win in 2020?

Attached: Trump7.jpg (400x267, 14K)

BAN ASSAULT PIPES!

Attached: Gun Nuts.jpg (700x586, 75K)