My sister is almost 18

My sister is almost 18.

Attached: 1550917868192.png (646x595, 323K)

And?

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm going to ask her to marry me.

ok

Bump

Are you in Alabama?

First rape then confess

What did you do Focker?

Attached: 759756.jpg (640x368, 16K)

Don't do it user, don't do it

I'm not in the United States, let's just say my country it's legal.

I may do this, she'll be forced into marriage with the one who takes her purity.

>I'm not in the United States, let's just say my country it's legal.
Is she attracted to you in any sense?

Slightly, but sometimes it's hard for her to look at me. We'll smile at each other and carry on but she'll get a guilty feeling I know it. She loves me and wants to have sex with me, but she's worried about being open with me. I'm also worried about my other brothers getting claim to her. I'm the oldest and she's our only sister.

If you couldnt have the balls to fuck her at 17 what makes you think 18 will be different?

I'm 32 years old. I couldn't take her purity before her body was fully developed into a woman.

OK, makes sense. Pretty weird, but yeah, if you both don't want any children and this would make you happy, cool.

I want children with her and only her.

Ask her if u can fuck her in her arse before she hits 18 ???

Attached: 1536730261296.png (260x256, 18K)

I just can't do that. I have to wait until her birthday coming up before I say or act on any desires. I want it to be perfect.

fuck you hillbilly incest freak

Enjoy having a bunch of retarded kids.

Attached: th.jpg (474x326, 37K)

I don't believe there's anything wrong about incest and believe it to be a more pure love than anything else in this world.

That's a lie that has been fed throughout history by Jewish cons.

No, it's genetic science, buddy. Enjoy your brainwashing.

Waited for too long, betafag ...

Where is your proof?

in his defense it's not a guarantee that the children will be retards.
Look at that fritzl family from what I understand all the children from the incest are as normal they can be.