Any poor-fags around?

Any poor-fags around?
How was your day so far? What are your experiences in every day life? How hungry do you have to get before you ask your aunt for money?

Yesterday i smashed my phone by accident, totally stupid. Luckily i still have my first smartphone, a Sony Xperia Vivaz Pro, from 2010. It’s not able to connect to Wifi anymore, but it’s still going strong.
Thats going to be my main focus for the next two month.

Attached: absence_of_cash.jpg (2000x1000, 367K)

As far as hunger goes, you can go an awfully long time on beans and whole grain rice and it's extremely cheap. The price per calorie/protein is super low.

Ive been homeless for years. I play guitar on the street for cash and do whatever. I mostly buy weed and good food. Today i have just gotten up, taking a shit in a plastic bag as i tap this out, then ill probably spend the day drinking and doing dabs.

That doesn't sound super bad. I make well over 100k and this is really all I want to do

You're right on that. One Kilo of rice is about 1.20 Euro where i live. You can survive a long time on that. Most poor people i know choose to eat a shit ton of noodles, which are far more expensive

How often do you almost get clubbed to death my random maniacs?

If i push myself i can make 2 grand in a week. Doesnt have to be guitar either you just need a schtick that sets you apart from the sign holding bums. Ive hitch hiked and walked through every state besides hawaii and alaska in the last 5 years its been wonderful.

wdyd for a living?

Attached: 46325.jpg (260x194, 6K)

Never. Most that happens is every once in a while someone yells get a job out their window as they pass.

This is TED-talk material

Permanent NEET here. It's not too bad, I get 1287 Euro per month in NEETbux.
I'm poor by our standards but I'm never hungry. Ate a triple chilli pizza today with a beer.

Nope this from a channer to channers i dont just share this shit with anyone i grew up here and honestly being a tramp is some neet life hack shit. Street neet is where its at.

The combination of Pizza and Beer is what get's me up everyday.

Attached: smell.png (621x376, 307K)

Indeed.

Can confirm

This

Attached: Somning Tjurhund.jpg (1600x1600, 693K)

It doesn't really sound that bad. Traveling around as a street neet and all that, but not really knowing what tomorrow brings can also be frightening i'll imagine

Anyone ever tried those "get paid for working online" websites? Which would you recommend for making some beermoney?

never tried, I'm a really healthy NEET (I live with my parents and I have access to really healthy food), is it good ?

Once you know you can sleep outside everything is comfy. Life isnt some action movie or anything. Its hard to adjust at first of course but after 2 weeks youll be comfy sleeping on the ground, another 2 weeks and your feet and lower back will stop hurting while you walk. Pretty much everyone you meet will think youre super cool for chasing the dream and give you rides/drugs/money/food fo free. You even get laid more than normie life, by actual hot chicks. All you have to do to succeed is stay off hard drugs, avoid big cities and keep on movin.

t. someone who has never been homeless

Pffffftahahaha git gud scrub life doesnt have to be suffering

I Can confirm

Don't start drinking beer if your not really a drinker. it's pure poison

Man from all the phones I owned I still think the Vivaz Pro is the best, dat keyboard. You're doing good user

Liquor is pure poison. Beer is like 6% poison